- » Lasagna Soup
Lasagna Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of lasagna soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for lasagna soup recipes.
Summer Vegetable Soup
1. Heat the oil in a large pan, then fry the onion for 8 mins until golden. Add the potato slices and mix well. Dissolve the stock cube in the boiling water, then add to the pan. Bring to the boil, then simmer for 7 mins until the potatoes are just cooked.
2.... - 35.0826
You May Also Like!
In saucepan, brown beef and cook onion, garlic, oregano.
Add soup, water, vinegar.
Simmer 30 minutes; stir occasionally.
In baking dish (12x8x2"), arrange 3 alternate layers of noodles, cottage cheese, meat sauce, Mozzarella.
Top with Parmesan.
Bake at... - 42.4965
Cook lasagna noodles according to package directions, drain.
Halve noodles crosswise, in frying pan cook sausage and onion until meat is brown and onion is tender, drain off fat.
Combine tomato soup, chopped tomato, garlic, basil, oregano, pepper and salt,... - 45.0473
Souper Quick Lasagna
Souper quick lasagna is a special lasagna made with beef and onion mushroom for flavor. Moistened with zesty tomato sauce and oodles of mozzarella cheese, the souper quick lasagna is herbed with oregano and baked to a bubbly melty delight. A filling meal that... - 38.469
Quick Seafood Lasagna
Empty the contents of the can of tomatoes into a pan and add the basil and garlic.
Bring to the boil and boil rapidly for 3 minutes until pulpy.
Stir in the tuna, prawns and mussels.
Season with pepper.
Spoon a little of the seafood mixture in the base of a... - 41.866
1. In a saucepan, cook beef till browned.
2. Add onion, garlic and organo to cook untill the onions becomes tender.
3. Further, add soup, water and vinegar to the mixture.
4. Continue cooking over low flame for about 30 minutes.
5. Take a shallow... - 44.613
Creamy Overnight Lasagna
Brown the ground beef with the onion and garlic in a skillet, stirring until crumbly; drain.
Stir in the basil, sugar, parsley flakes, seasoned salt, tomatoes, tomato soup, tomato paste and water; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, for 20... - 44.1851
In saucepan, cook onion in oil with basil, thyme and garlic until tender.
Blend in soup, tomato paste, water, Parmesan cheese, salt and bay leaf.
Bring to boil; reduce heat; simmer 30 minutes; stir occasionally.
Remove bay leaf.
In 2 L (2 quart) shallow... - 38.84
Butter Seafood Lasagna
Cook lasagna noodles according to package directions; drain well.
Arrange 4 noodles to cover bottom of a greased 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking dish.
Cookonion in butter till tender but not brown; blend in cream cheese.
Stir in cottage cheese, egg, basil, salt, and... - 45.2415
1) Preheat oven moderate to 350°F (180°C).
2) In large uncovered saucepan or Dutch oven boil water add noodles, cooking oil and salt and cook for about 14 to 16 minutes.
3) Drain out from water.
4) To prepare chicken sauce, in a large... - 46.4939
Sieve the flour.
Chop the spinach. Wash, add 1 teaspoon of water and blend in a liquidiser.
Apply butter to the flour. Add 3/4 teaspoon of salt and enough spinach liquid to make
Keep the dough for 30 minutes.
Cut the tomatoes into big pieces, add 1/2... - 46.7992
Lasagna Soup Recipes By Category