- » Lasagna Soup
Lasagna Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of lasagna soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for lasagna soup recipes.
Summer Vegetable Soup
1. Heat the oil in a large pan, then fry the onion for 8 mins until golden. Add the potato slices and mix well. Dissolve the stock cube in the boiling water, then add to the pan. Bring to the boil, then simmer for 7 mins until the potatoes are just cooked.
2.... - 32.6672
You May Also Like!
Cook lasagna noodles according to package directions, drain.
Halve noodles crosswise, in frying pan cook sausage and onion until meat is brown and onion is tender, drain off fat.
Combine tomato soup, chopped tomato, garlic, basil, oregano, pepper and salt,... - 43.2061
1. In a saucepan, cook beef till browned.
2. Add onion, garlic and organo to cook untill the onions becomes tender.
3. Further, add soup, water and vinegar to the mixture.
4. Continue cooking over low flame for about 30 minutes.
5. Take a shallow... - 46.432
In saucepan, brown beef and cook onion, garlic, oregano.
Add soup, water, vinegar.
Simmer 30 minutes; stir occasionally.
In baking dish (12x8x2"), arrange 3 alternate layers of noodles, cottage cheese, meat sauce, Mozzarella.
Top with Parmesan.
Bake at... - 40.1753
In saucepan, cook onion in oil with basil, thyme and garlic until tender.
Blend in soup, tomato paste, water, Parmesan cheese, salt and bay leaf.
Bring to boil; reduce heat; simmer 30 minutes; stir occasionally.
Remove bay leaf.
In 2 L (2 quart) shallow... - 36.4909
Souper Quick Lasagna
Souper quick lasagna is a special lasagna made with beef and onion mushroom for flavor. Moistened with zesty tomato sauce and oodles of mozzarella cheese, the souper quick lasagna is herbed with oregano and baked to a bubbly melty delight. A filling meal that... - 36.5972
Quick Seafood Lasagna
Empty the contents of the can of tomatoes into a pan and add the basil and garlic.
Bring to the boil and boil rapidly for 3 minutes until pulpy.
Stir in the tuna, prawns and mussels.
Season with pepper.
Spoon a little of the seafood mixture in the base of a... - 39.3587
In skillet, brown beef, onion, garlic, oregano.
Add soup, water, and vinegar.
Cook over low heat 30 minutes.
Arrange alternate layers of cooked noodles, grated cheeses, and meat sauce in a 9 x 13" pan.
Top with mozzarella slices.
Bake at 350 degrees for 35... - 43.4499
In saucepan, brown beef and cook onion, garlic, and oregano until onion is tender.
Add soup, water, and vinegar.
Cook over low heat 30 minutes; stir now and then.
In shallow baking dish (12x8x2 inches), arrange 3 alternate layers of noodles, cottage cheese,... - 36.6259
– Preheat oven to 350 °F (175 °C).
– Blanch vegetables in lightly salted boiling water for 4 minutes. Drain and set aside.
– Cook lasagna according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
– Lightly butter a baking dish and spread a thin... - 36.7212
Creamy Overnight Lasagna
Brown the ground beef with the onion and garlic in a skillet, stirring until crumbly; drain.
Stir in the basil, sugar, parsley flakes, seasoned salt, tomatoes, tomato soup, tomato paste and water; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, for 20... - 42.969
Lasagna Soup Recipes By Category