- » Lasagna Pie
Lasagna Pie Recipes
Enjoy our collection of lasagna pie recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for lasagna pie recipes.
Lasagna Pie Style
Cooking is all about experimenting, you will surely agree. Here is a video in which the chef is experimenting with his dish for the day, lasagna. What is he actually doing, find out in the video. Watch the video to break the suspense. - 95.0155
1 Cook lasagna noodles, following label directions; drain.
Cool in a large bowl of cold water until ready to use.
2 Brown ground round in a large skillet; push to one side of pan.
Saute onion just until soft in same skillet.
Drain off any excess... - 43.4775
Impossible Lasagna Pie
1. Crumble ground beef into pie plate, 10 x 1 1/2 inches. Cover loosely and microwave on high 5 to 6 minutes, stirring after 3 minutes, until no longer pink. Remove beef; drain.
2. Layer ricotta and Parmesan cheeses in same pie plate. Mix cooked ground beef,... - 34.6393
You May Also Like!
Low Carb Baked Eggplant Lasagna
Are you looking for a delicious recipe that will not throw you off your strict low carb diet? Then try this eggplant lasagna by LowCarb360. The recipe will yield a very tasty treat that is also very easy to make. Watch and learn! - 119.371
Kaylene's Vegetarian Lasagna
Try this Biscuit Meat Pie for a snack! You'll fall for its incredible taste! Tell me how you like th Biscuit Meat Pie ! - 40.7729
Spinach Lasagna Rolls
Cook noodles according to package directions; drain.
Thoroughly drain spinach, pressing out excess liquid.
In a 1 1/2-quart casserole micro-cook spinach, covered, on 100% power (HIGH) for 7 to 9 minutes or till done, stirring once.
Crumble beef into a... - 43.5359
Spinach Lasagna Roll Ups
Place the spinach in a 9" pie plate.
Microwave on high for 2 minutes.
Rotate the dish a half turn.
Microwave on high for 2 to 4 minutes, or until defrosted.
Transfer the spinach to a sieve and drain well, pressing with the back of a spoon to remove all excess... - 40.3221
This Apple Lasagna recipe is simply irresistible. Try this Apple Lasagna on a get together; you will definetely get a lot of compliments for this dish. - 45.6123
1) Cook lasanga noodle, drain, and keep aside.
2) Preheat oven to 350 degree.
3) Take a 13 x 9 inch baking pan and grease.
4) In a bowl, combine ricotta cheese, cheddar cheese, sugar, almond extract, egg and blend well.
5) In the pan... - 46.8891
In skillet, brown beef.
Stir in 1/2 c salsa.
Spread 1/4 c salsa in 10" pie plate.
Top with 3 tostadas.
Top with half of each of the beans, meat mixture, sour cream and cheese.
Cover with foil.
Bake at 350° for 30 min Top with lettuce,... - 39.0509
1. Cook noodles following recipe for Cooked Pasta.
2. Put olive oil and beef into a 9-inch glass pie plate. Cover with waxed paper. Cook in microwave oven 2 1/2 minutes at HIGH, or until meat is no longer pink; stir occasionally.
3. Pour 1 1/2 cups spaghetti... - 31.3355
1 Preheat the oven to 425°F.
2 In a large skillet, combine water, beans & rice and contents of seasoning packet.
3 Add in the chicken.
4 Bring to a boil.
5 Cover and lower the heat.
6 Simmer for 20 minutes or until the... - 39.4912
This Lasagna is my passion. Try this pasta made with an assortment of cheese, beef and herbs for your next meal. Your suggestions for this Lasagna are welcome. - 39.7286