- » Lasagna Noodles
Lasagna Noodles Recipes
Enjoy our collection of lasagna noodles recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for lasagna noodles recipes.
Zucchini And Cheese Lasagna Without Noodles
Lasagna has lot of followers, and you too are one. Just in case you are looking for a vegetarian dish and that too with no lasagna noodle then your search has ended at the right place. In this video chef is making lasagna without noodle and with veggies for... - 142.148
Not your ordinary lasagna! Light and delish, easy and quick! - 121.721
Betty shows you an irresistible way to make this Italian favorite. Quick and easy, this lasagna is just the ticket for weeknight dinner. Loaded with meaty sauce and cheese, this easy and great-tasting lasagna is all you need to warm up your gut on hungry... - 104.611
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Cook the noodles in a large pot of boiling water according to the package directions.
Lay the noodles flat on a work surface to prevent them from sticking together.
Warm the oil in a medium no-stick skillet over medium... - 50.7754
Spinach Lasagna is an amazingly delicious main course meal recipe. Try this Spinach Lasagna dish; I bet you will have a huge fan following for this one. - 46.6038
Vegetarian Noodle Lasagna
A layered noodles and vegetarian lasagna with creamy tomato and cheese sauce, spiced with italian herbs like basil, oregano and thyme and filled wit pesto sauce and veggies! - 46.2242
In a large saucepan cook lasagna or noodles in boiling water for 10 to 12 minutes or just till tender.
Drain lasagna or noodles and set aside.
In a medium mixing bowl stir together the cottage cheese, cream cheese, mozzarella cheese, Parmesan cheese, and... - 44.8952
Original Vegetable Lasagna
In a wide frying pan over medium heat, add olive oil.
When oil is hot, add onion, garlic, eggplant, and mushrooms and cook, stirring frequently, for 15 minutes.
Add tomatoes and their liquid (break up tomatoes with a spoon), tomato sauce, wine, carrot,... - 44.5542
In 1 1/2 quart casserole, cook spinach with water that clings, covered, at HIGH for 5 minutes, stirring once.
Drain and set aside.
In same casserole, cook mushrooms, carrot, onion, and oil, covered, at HIGH for 5 minutes or till tender, stirring once.
Stir in... - 44.3231
Mom S Lasagna
In a large kettle or Dutch oven, cook beef, sausage and onion until the meat is browned and onion is tender; drain.
Stir in the next 10 ingredients.
Simmer, uncovered, for 3 hours, stirring occasionally.
Meanwhile, cook lasagna noodles according to package... - 43.959
Preheat oven to 350°.
Brown meat with onion flakes, salt, pepper and Worcestershire sauce.
Drain and add spaghetti sauce and water, let it simmer for 10 to 15 minutes.
Combine all other ingredients and mix well, except for noodles.
Pour 1 cup sauce in bottom... - 43.7397
Zucchini Lasagna Without Noodles
Can use eggplant and zucchini, sliced lengthwise instead of pasta.
Carl doesn't like eggplant so I only use zucchini!
Layer with sauce and filling.
Sprinkle with 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese.
Bake 350 oven for 1 hour. - 43.6364
Mexican Chicken Lasagna
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Grease a 9 X 13-inch casserole.
To Make Sauce: In a food processor with the metal blade, chop onion.
Add tomatoes with juice, salsa, and taco seasoning and pulse until tomatoes are in small pieces, 3 or 4 times.
Remove to a medium bowl... - 43.5488
Easy Cheese Lasagna
In large glass bowl, crumble ground beef.
Heat at high2 to 3 minutes, or until beef is browned; stir once.
Stir in spaghetti sauce and water.
Meanwhile, combine ricotta cheese, egg and pepper.
In oblong baking dish, spoon 1/2 cup sauce; alternately... - 42.0897
Herbed Vegetarian Lasagna
Finally, a Vegetarian Lasagna that your palate will fall in love with! This Vegetarian Lasagna will make your taste buds crave for more! Why not start with it right away? - 41.8464
This is a delicious Lasagna preparation that I usually serve dish for parties. The guests always come back for a second serving of this delicious dish. This Lasagna is simply too tasty to miss out. Try it! - 41.3959
Italian Sausage Lasagna
In 1 1/2-quart casserole, cook sausage at HIGH for 4 minutes or till browned, stirring twice to break up meat; drain.
Stir in tomatoes, tomato paste, water, basil, garlic, and 3/4 teaspoon salt.
Cook, covered, at MEDIUM (5) for 15 minutes, stirring... - 40.9396
Lasagna Roll Ups
1. Cook chicken with water, onion, salt and pepper 40 minutes, or until tender, in a large saucepan.
2. While chicken cooks, combine the spaghetti-sauce mix, tomato puree, sugar and butter or margarine in a medium-size saucepan. Bring to boiling; reduce the... - 40.3983
Make your favorite basic spaghetti sauce as far as 3 days ahead if desired.
Store in refrigerator.
Cook the noodles in 4-5 quarts boiling, salted water until not quite tender.
Drain and rinse with cold water until noodles are cold; drain thoroughly.
Lightly... - 39.5673
Low Calorie Meat Lasagna
1. Combine the onion, celery, garlic and water in a medium-size skillet. Cook for 10 minutes, or until water evaporates and the vegetables are tender; push to one side.
2. Shape ground beef into a thick patty in same pan; brown 5 minutes on each side; break... - 39.1978
This Lasagna is my passion. Try this pasta made with an assortment of cheese, beef and herbs for your next meal. Your suggestions for this Lasagna are welcome. - 37.8242
Noodles With Mushrooms
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray an 8" square baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Soak dried mushrooms in 3/4 cup hot water 30 minutes. Strain liquid through a white paper towel or very fine sieve; reserve liquid. Rinse mushrooms carefully, removing... - 37.612
This Lasagna recipes is simply brilliant! Being a meat lover, It is no surprise that my husband is crazy about this dish. Make and taste this wonderful Lasagna for yourself - 37.5407
Noodles With Coriander Pesto
1. Place the noodles in a pan, cover with boiling water and bring to the boil. Cook for 2 mins. Add the mangetout, return to the boil, then cook for a further 2 mins.
2. Meanwhile, place pesto ingredients in a food processor and whizz to form a thick paste,... - 35.7977
Brown the meat in olive oil with garlic, parsley flakes, basil and salt.
Add tomatoes and tomato paste.
Simmer for 1 hour.
Cook noodles until tender, rinse in cold water.
Combine cottage cheese with beaten eggs, pepper, parsley flakes and Parmesan... - 35.6756
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray 8X8-inch baking pan with nonstick cooking spray. Heat oil in large saucepan over medium heat. Add mushrooms and garlic; cook and stir about 5 minutes or until mushrooms are browned and beginning to release liquid. Stir in... - 34.7553
Preheat oven to 325°.
Brown ground beef with salt, pepper, garlic and onion.
Mix with chili and 1/2 can warm water.
In a baking dish, layer noodles, chili mixture, cheeses and onions.
Bake 15 to 20 minutes. - 33.2485
1) Take a 12x8 inch glass dish and arrange lasagna noodles in it.
2) Take a 4 cup capacity container and pour water, oil and salt in it. Microwave (high) for about 6-8 minutes or until mixture begins to boil.
3) Pour over noodles and cover.
4)... - 29.6724
In 12x8-inch glass dish arrange noodles.
In 4 cup glass measure, microwave (high) water, salt and oil 6-8 minutes until boiling; pour over noodles.
Microwave (high), covered, 7-9 minutes, stirring halfway through cooking.
Rest, covered, 10 minutes.
Drain... - 22.8642
Lasagna Noodles Recipes By Category