- » Lasagna Egg Wrap
Lasagna Egg Wrap Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Lasagna Egg Wrap recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Lasagna Egg Wrap recipes.
Spinach Lasagna Rolls
Cook spinach and lasagna noodles separately according to the package directions.
Drain and set aside.
For the sauce, chop onion and green pepper.
Spray a cold large saucepan with nonstick spray coating; heat over medium heat.
Add onion, green pepper,... - 39.837
Tofu Lasagna was a welcome change for my kids. This Tofu Lasagna was a surprise to my kids after the regular spell of meat lasagna's. Have fun! - 40.4147
Italian Style Lasagna
1. Crumble sausage into 2-quart microwave-safe casserole; stir in onion. Cover with lid; microwave on high 5 minutes or until sausage is no longer pink, stirring once during cooking to break up meat. Spoon off fat.
2. Stir in spaghetti sauce. Cover;... - 30.4136
Crumble ground beef in a 2 qt.glass casserole dish.
Cover and microwave 5 to 7 minutes or until cooked.
Stir once during cooking.
Drain, crumble and set aside.
In a small bowl, mix together tomato sauce, tomato paste, water, 2 teaspoons oregano, basil, sugar,... - 44.0653
Spinach Tofu Lasagna
1. Heat spaghetti sauce according to label directions.
2. Meanwhile, in large bowl, mash tofu with fork. Stir in eggs, ricotta, 1/2 cup of the Parmesan, spinach, Italian seasoning and pepper until well mixed.
3. Spread 2 tablespoons of the spaghetti sauce... - 36.7233
Prepare lasagna noodles as directed on package; drain.
Crumble ground beef and sausage into 3-qt casserole.
Microwave at High 7 to 8 minutes, or until meat is no longer pink, stirring 2 or 3 times to break apart.
Stir in tomato sauce, tomato... - 50.5196
I submitted this to a wonderful women's sight where I'm a food contributor and had to share it here! A creamy masterpiece of taste perfect for holiday entertaining - 0
Microwaved Cheese Lasagna
Combine water, oil, and 1/2 teaspoon salt in 12 x 7 1/2 x 2-inch baking dish.
Cover loosely with vented plastic wrap.
Cook at HIGH for 10 minutes till boiling.
Cook, covered, at HIGH for 10 minutes till noodles are tender but still firm, rotating... - 43.8273
1) Remove and take out the sausage meat from outer casings and chop the meat.
2) In a pot, bring 3 quarts water and 1 tablespoon salt to boil.
3) Add lasagna sheets, 2 or 3 at a time.
4) Allow to boil, uncovered and stirring occasionally for 10... - 46.2932
1. In a 4-quart casserole, break up sausages and cook on High for 3 minutes; stir once.
2. Drain excess fat after cooking.
3. Add tomatoes, tomato paste, basil and garlic salt.
4. Cook on High for 10 minutes; stir twice.
5. In a mixing bowl,... - 47.1559
1. In a bowl mix ricotta cheese, egg, salt and pepper. Keep aside.
2. In a glass bowl, crumble the ground beef.
3. In the microwave, cook for 2-3 minutes at High, strring once, until beef is browned.
4. Drain the beef and add the... - 48.8616
Crumble ground beef in large glass bowl.
Cook on HIGH 4-5 minutes until beef is browned, stir once.
Stir in spaghetti sauce and water.
Cook on HIGH 4-5 minutes until bubbly.
Combine Ricotta cheese, egg, salt, and pepper.
Spoon 1/2 cup sauce into 8 x12... - 43.4071
In large pot of boiling water, cook pasta until al dente (tender but firm); drain and set aside.
Tomato Seafood Sauce: In large bowl, combine onion, garlic, olive oil and hot pepper flakes.
Microwave at High for 2 to 2-1/2 minutes or until softened, stirring... - 48.0539
In a large saucepan, mix browned ground beef, garlic, parsley, basil, salt, tomatoes and tomato paste.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat.
Simmer uncovered for 30 minutes, stirring frequently.
Cook noodles according to package directions until al dente (firm to the... - 38.1121
Easy Lasagna I M
Crumble ground beef in large bowl.
Cook at HIGH 3 to 4 minutes, or until beef is browned; stir once.
Stir in spaghetti sauce, tomato sauce, and seasonings.
Meanwhile, combine ricotta cheese, Romano cheese, egg and pepper.
Spoon 1/2 cup sauce in... - 44.2084
Cheese Lover's Lasagna
1 Butter a 12" x 7" baking dish; set aside.
2 In a medium bowl, beat the egg.
3 Stir in 2 tablespoons flour, cottage cheese and Parmesan cheese.
4 Fold carrot, celery, pimento, green onions and spinach into cottage-cheese filling; set... - 45.7946
Place zucchini and water in a 10 x 6 x 2-inch baking dish, then cover with vented clear plastic wrap.
Micro-cook on 100% power (HIGH) 4 to 6 minutes or till zucchini is crisp-tender, rearranging zucchini once.
Drain well, then pat dry with a paper towel.
Set... - 40.9273
Spinach And Cheese Lasagna
Cook the lasagna according to package directions.
After draining, lay the pieces out in a single layer on foil or plastic wrap.
Cook the spinach according to the package directions, adding the crushed garlic to the cooking water.
Drain well; discard the... - 43.7616
Place onion in 1-quart microproof casse-role.
Cover with casserole lid and cook on HI, 2 minutes.
Spread out on paper towel to absorb excess moisture.
Place carrots in same casserole.
Cover and cook on HI, 2 1/2 minutes.
Spread out on paper towel.
Repeat... - 38.5997
1. Mix the ricotta cheese, 1/2 cup of the mozzarella cheese, egg and garlic powder in a bowl and mix well.
2. Mix the tomatoes with their liquid, spaghetti sauce and water in a bowl and break the tomatoes into small chunks.
3. Take a... - 43.4558
Diabetes Friendly "lasagna"
We know that diabetics have a tough time dealing with the condition. They cannot eat many dishes due to the high fat or oil content but this simpler version of a classic dish is a must taste. - 119.669
Easy Cheese Lasagna
In large glass bowl, crumble ground beef.
Heat at high2 to 3 minutes, or until beef is browned; stir once.
Stir in spaghetti sauce and water.
Meanwhile, combine ricotta cheese, egg and pepper.
In oblong baking dish, spoon 1/2 cup sauce; alternately... - 42.0897
Mushroom And Spinach Lasagna
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
2) Remove the excess moisture from spinach and process in a blender or food processor with 1 egg, until pureed.
3) In a large bowl, mix the flours and seasonings together, make a depression, crack... - 47.6432
In a microwave-safe dish, microwave the beef on high for 3 minutes; stir.
Cook 2 minutes longer or until no longer pink; drain well.
Stir in the spaghetti sauce, basil and garlic powder; cover and microwave for 2 minutes or until heated through.
In... - 41.8584
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) Gently coat the bottom of a 13x9x2-inch baking pan with butter.
3) In a saucepan, brown the beef stirring to break up the meat, until for about 10 minutes.
4) Stir in the tomatoes, tomato paste and... - 44.7564
Creamy Cheese Seafood Lasagna
If you haven't tried seafood lasagna yet, this is where you should start. This Creamy Cheese Seafood Lasagna is full of amazing flavors and creamy texture. This delicious make ahead that is a sure crowd pleaser. Watch this video and give it a try! - 140.422
Chicken Asparagus Lasagna Rolls
1. Place frozen lasagna sheets on a baking sheet; cover with plastic wrap and thaw for 30 minutes. Drain and set aside.
2. In a medium mixing bowl combine ricotta cheese, chicken, egg white, Parmesan cheese, green onion, pimiento, salt, and garlic powder.... - 39.7036
Lasagna With Fresh Tomato Sauce
1. To prepare sauce, in a 2-quart casserole, combine onion, oil and garlic. Microwave, covered, on High 2-3 minutes, until softened. Add tomatoes, spaghetti sauce, tomato sauce and basil; microwave, covered, 4-5 minutes, until tomatoes are soft, but still... - 33.4724
Individual Meat Loaves
Place the ground beef in mixing bowl, then add remaining ingredients and mix until blended.
Turn into eight 3-inch cupcake cups.
Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
Cool and remove from cups.
Wrap in transparent plastic wrap, then seal and label.
Thaw... - 39.7171
Seafood Roll Ups
Cook and rinse lasagna noodles according to package directions.
Place noodles flat on plastic wrap.
In small mixing bowl, combine all filling ingredients, except seafood sticks.
Spread about 3 tablespoons of filling on each lasagna noodle.
Sprinkle... - 39.7698
Pasta Roll Ups
In medium saucepan, prepare Spaghetti Sauce Spices & Seasonings according to package directions using tomato paste, water and butter.
In large bowl, combine remaining ingredients except noodles; blend well.
Spread 1/4 cup cheese mixture on entire length of... - 36.4704
Bring 2.5 litres of water to a boil and drop the lasagna noodles inside one by one. Stir gently to make sure they don't stick together and boil for 12 minutes. Drain the noodles and immediately cool them down in iced water for 1 minute. In a mixing bowl... - 36.4261
Low Fat Pasta Dough
If you simply loathe the traditional refined flour pasta, then knowing how to make your own rye, semolina, barley or wheat pasta at home won't be a bad idea. This video teaches you how to roll pasta dough from the scratch using heart-healthy, figure-friendly... - 107.868
Sweet Potato And Chicken Canneloni
Mashed roasted sweet potato is blended with tender diced chicken, roasted red pepper, herbs and cheese and wrapped into tender lasagna sheets. Cover that with a creamy tomato sauce and you've got a wonderful comforting, and healthy dinner any day of the week! - 116.558