- » Lasagna Cheese
Lasagna Cheese Recipes
Enjoy our collection of lasagna cheese recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for lasagna cheese recipes.
This easy lasagna recipe took me by surprise, as I could not believe that lasagna could be made in such a simple way. You can also use your left over beef for this and yet feel delighted when your family says you are the best cook ever. - 157.944
Zucchini And Cheese Lasagna Without Noodles
Lasagna has lot of followers, and you too are one. Just in case you are looking for a vegetarian dish and that too with no lasagna noodle then your search has ended at the right place. In this video chef is making lasagna without noodle and with veggies for... - 142.148
Creamy Cheese Seafood Lasagna
If you haven't tried seafood lasagna yet, this is where you should start. This Creamy Cheese Seafood Lasagna is full of amazing flavors and creamy texture. This delicious make ahead that is a sure crowd pleaser. Watch this video and give it a try! - 140.422
Lasagna Rolls With Spinach And Prosciutto
Italian cooking is made easy for you in this Lasagna Rolls with Spinach and Prosciutto vide recipe. Watch this video and learn some modern Italian cooking. These rolls are very easy to make and taste delicious. - 119.265
Beef And Cheese Lasagna
Superb lasagna in a crock pot...ideal dinner for a cold weather. This video makes a classic lasagna layered with ground beef and a combination of cheese. A completely hassle-free dish made in a crock pot is a fine dinner on a chilly winter night. The super... - 112.099
Lady Kook's Meat Lasagna
Perhaps you never knew that cooking lasagna can be so easy! With this readymade tomato meat lasagna sauce it becomes super easy. You only need to assemble the lasagna and bake. That's all. Don't you think that super easy? Check with the video to learn the... - 110.284
Low Carb Pizza Lasagna
Who wants a slice of pizza lasagna? Well, I do. And, If the Pizza Lasagna is going to be low carb, then bring keep it coming. That is what this video all about. Indulge in some low carb pizza lasagna while you watch the game on TV. Enjoy! - 109.129
Lasagna Part 1
This recipe video is in 2 parts. This is Lasagna Part 1. Watch part 2 for complete recipe. Everyone loves lasagna but not everyone tries to get into the hassle of cooking it. Dave has got this recipe video, in which he shows how to cook lasagna without any... - 106.331
Lasagna With Ground Beef, Poblano Peppers & Ricotta Cheese
New comers to the kitchen who want to learn how to make lasagna must watch this video. Chef Helena has given an interesting look to the video. You can always substitute beef with any other meat as you like. Your family and guests will love this dish. - 106.118
Wegmans Cheese Lasagna
Wegmans Executive Chef Russell Ferguson shows you how to use a handful of fresh, high-quality ingredients (including the lasagna sheets) to make this crowd-pleasing dish. - 102.386
Lasagna With Pork And Cheese Sauce
You are an Italian food lover, keep making some or other changes to the original recipe to make it tastier. Here is one such version of Lasagna from Chef Brian who makes his lasagna with pork and ham sauce and cheese sauce. Watch the video to learn the recipe. - 101.202
Lasagna Part 2
This recipe video is in 2 parts. This is Lasagna Part 2. Watch part 1 for complete recipe. Dave gives a final touch to his dish by Assembling his lasagna with the filling that he made and lots of cheese. After watching this video, you will come out and cook... - 95.3228
Raw Lasagna Part 1- Making The Cashew Cheese
Raw food can be completely counted upon for health maintenance and can be easily made at home too. Here is a recipe to make Raw Lasagna and in the video the chef shows how to make cashew cheese with cashews and a few seasonings. Watch the following video to... - 88.7605
How about trying a great Cheese Lasagna recipe? The Cheese Lasagna is one of the most popular creations of the European Cuisine. Indulge yourself in this Cheese Lasagna as Main Dish. I am eagerly waiting to know what you think about this Cheese Lasagna. Send... - 49.6482
Baked Stuffed Lasagna
I believe there's always a new way to prepare your favorite dish. Here's is delicious different, yet simple recipe for Baked Stuffed Lasagne - all-time favorite for all palates! Indulge and take pleasure in enjoying this wonderful Baked Stuffed Lasagne! - 49.6213
33 Grams Fat/Serving
In a large skillet cook meat, onion, and garlic till meat is brown and onion is tender.
Drain off fat.
Stir in the undrained tomatoes, tomato sauce, tomato paste, and basil.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer for 15 minutes,... - 48.9266
1) Take a skillet and heat olive oil in it. Add onions, garlic and green peppers. Cook for about 10 minutes or until tender.
2) Add pepper, salt, parsley, tomatoes, oregano and tomato sauce.
3) Cover and cook over low heat for about 30 minutes.
4) Add... - 48.4691
1) First, prepare the tomato sauce by following the instructions below.
2) In a deep, heavy skillet, heat oil over low heat.
3) In hot oil, saute the onion, garlic and parsley until onion turns soft, for about 5 minutes.
4) To the skillet, add... - 48.4558
Best Seafood Lasagna
My sister likes this Best Seafood Lasagna recipe. It is true that cooking is her hobby. She keeps preparing various types of dishes. But whenever she is very happy. She makes this lasagna .An Interesting fact is that my family also likes this lasagna very... - 48.4145
1) Preheat oven moderate to 350°F (180°C).
2) In uncovered Dutch oven cook noodles with next 3 ingredients for about 14 to 16 minutes.
3) Drain out from water.
4) In a frying pan melt butter.
5) Stir in mushrooms and cook till soft.
6)... - 48.1658
All American Cheese Lasagna
About 2 hours before serving: In large saucepan over medium heat, in hot oil, cook onion 5 minutes or until tender.
Stir in tomato sauce, tomato paste, mushrooms (reserve a few for garnish), salt, oregano, basil and 1 cup water.
Simmer 15 minutes, stirring... - 47.8604
This lasagne recipe is made with ground beef and vegetables with cheese, herbs and sour cream. Savory and deliciously moist, this meat lasagna has the flavor of vermouth to it and is filled with pine nuts which gives you a burst of mingled flavors and... - 47.5483
Vegetable Cheese Lasagna
1) Preheat oven to 350°F.
2) In a 10-inch skillet, saute the mushrooms in the margarine over a medium heat for 2 to 3 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the mushrooms are lightly browned and thoroughly cooked, keep aside.
3) In a... - 47.3973
Five Cheese Lasagna
1. Preheat the oven to 350°.
2. Take a 4-quart Dutch oven, add onion, garlic, green pepper and beef and cook till beef turns brown.
3. Drain and add water, tomato paste, tomato sauce, salt, oregano, Italian seasoning and chili... - 46.674
1) Cook lasagne in boiling salted water for 10-15 minutes till tender.
2) Drain and spread on a damp cloth to cool.
3) Thinly slice the Mozzarella.
4) Dice ham.
5) For the sauce, peel and finely chop onion.
6) Peel and crush garlic.
7) Preheat... - 46.6652
Spinach Mushroom Lasagna
This Spinach Mushroom Lasagna recipe is my favorite. My friends really enjoy the dish. Whenever there is a gathering of my friends at my home, they ask me to cook this delicious Spinach Mushroom Lasagna. You should try this Spinach Mushroom Lasagna recipe. - 46.6338
Ricotta Lasagna Swirls
1) Thoroughly wash the spinach.
2) Finely chop them.
3) Preheat oven to 350°F.
4) Oil a 8 X 8-inch shallow baking dish and place aside.
5) In a pan, place the spinach and cover with a tight fitting lid.
6) Cook the spinach for 7 minutes... - 46.3872
1. Peel onion and garlic; chop finely.
2. Preheat oven to 350Â° F.
3. In a large saucepan, heat oil.
4. Stir in onion; cover and cook gently for about 5 minutes until the onion is soft.
5. Stir in garlic and beef and fry for another... - 46.0942
Easy Cheesy Lasagna
Lightly spray an unheated large skillet or saucepan with olive oil no-stick spray.
Add the onions, carrots, red peppers and garlic.
Cook and stir over medium heat for 5 minutes.
Stir in the spaghetti sauce, stewed tomatoes (with juices), basil and... - 45.8274
Cheese Lover's Lasagna
1 Butter a 12" x 7" baking dish; set aside.
2 In a medium bowl, beat the egg.
3 Stir in 2 tablespoons flour, cottage cheese and Parmesan cheese.
4 Fold carrot, celery, pimento, green onions and spinach into cottage-cheese filling; set... - 45.7946
Would you like to prepare Baked Lasagna at home? This recipe is best for your preparation. I am telling this because I had tried this recipe personally on my sister's birthday. Everybody appreciated the dish and I proved myself to be a good cook in my family.... - 45.792
Microwave Cottage Cheese And Beef Lasagna
1. Pour the water and the salt in a glass casserole cook covered till it reaches boiling point on HIGH (9) for 10 to 12 minutes or until boiling.
2. Add lasagna noodles and oil and cook covered on SIMMER (3) for 11 to 13 minutes or until tender. Drain... - 45.7816
1. Cook the Lasagna noodles as per the instructions on the package
2. Drain well and set aside till needed
3. In a large pan, heat the oil
4. Add the pressed garlic clover and the beef
5. Brown on medium heat till done
6. Add the stewed... - 45.3713
Ham And Cheese Lasagne
Cook lasagne noodles in boiling salted water just till tender, 15 to 20 minutes; drain.
Rinse with cold water; drain.
In medium saucepan cook onion and green pepper in margarine or butter till tender; blend in flour.
Add milk all at once.
Cook and stir till... - 45.3275
1) In a bowl, mixed together tomato paste, pepperoni, water, oregano, garlic salt, pepper and beef if using.
2) In the slow cooker, place half of the noodles in the bottom.
3) Sprinkle with half the ricotta cheese, parsley, Parmesan cheese, mozzarella... - 45.0646
Cheesy Vegetable Lasagna
1. Boil water in a pan. Cook noodles in it for 5 minutes.
2. Rinse the noodles in cold water and drain away the excess liquid.
3. Place the noodles in the pot and mix olive oil.
4. Stir well so that the noodles are well coated and do not stick to one... - 44.9891
In a large pan, cook onion and garlic in oil.
Add prepared pasta sauce.
Simmer 15 minutes.
In bowl, mix ricotta, spinach, and 1 cup mozzarella, all the Parmesan, and eggs.
In 15x9-inch baking dish (or smaller dishes as needed), layer 2 cups sauce, half the... - 44.4273
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2) In a saute pan, add half the amount of corn oil. Heat over medium flame. When the oil is hot, frop in the tortillas in batches. Fry them for about 2 minutes until they turn soft but not crisp. Drain... - 44.2332
Crumble sausage into a 1-quart casserole dish.
Stir in onion.
Microwave, uncovered, on 100 percent power or HIGH for 3-4 minutes, or until sausage is done and the onion is tender.
Drain off fat.
Stir in the beaten egg, cottage cheese and Parmesan... - 44.143
Three Cheese Italian Lasagna
Italian Lasagna is a meal in itself and is perfect for a dinner party or a grand family dinner. This tasty dish is my husbands favorite and it doesnâ€™t take too much time to prepare it. Try this excellent Italian Lasagna recipe at home! - 44.1314
Lasagna Cheese Recipes By Category