- » Large Pan
Large Pan Recipes
Enjoy our collection of large pan recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for large pan recipes.
Buttery Pan Rolls
In a large bowl, dissolve yeast in water; let stand until bubbly (about 15 minutes).
Stir together 2 cups of the flour, sugar, and salt until well mixed.
Add 6 tablespoons of the melted butter, along with egg, yeast mixture, and milk; beat for 5 minutes to... - 40.4407
Pan Sauteed Spinach And Garlic
1) Heat a large frying pan over medium flame.
2) Put in the garlic, and sauté for 2 minutes.
3) Put in spinach and sauté over high heat till the leaves soften and wilt.
4) Take away from the flame and season.
5) Serve hot. - 32.2829
Zesty Beef Stew In Pan
Hot, fuming and delectable bowl of beef stew - how do you feel about this on a hectic, tiring day? This can be the best comfort food to serve on dinner, when you really need to relax on food. Watch the video and learn the easy process. This is going to be... - 112.756
Pan-fried Monkfish With Saffron Sauce
This recipe will dazzle your guests in all the right ways. All you need is few ingredients from your kitchen cabinet and there you have a pan fried monkfish ready to serve and eat . A super easy to prepare and the flavor is outstanding, probably better... - 106.493
Pan Fried Breaded Perch
Beat olive oil into eggs.
Dredge fish in flour, dip in eggs and coat with breadcrumbs.
Heat vegetable oil in large frying pan.
When hot, add fish and cook 4 to 6 minutes over medium-high heat.
Turn filets over twice and season once. - 34.6288
Pan-seared Chilean Sea Bass
Wegmans Executive Chef Russell shows you how to do this fish perfectly and gives you accompaniment suggestions. This recipe brings out the natural flavor of the Chilean Sea Bass without any sauces that would mask the delicate flavor of the fish. Serve with a... - 109.257
Pan-fried Chicken And Pasta In Vodka Sauce
Here's an intoxicating recipe of pasta and chicken tossed in a lovely Vodka sauce. If you need variety in your pasta sauces then there can be nothing more appealing than this dish. The juicy chicken and flavors of the sauce blend really well to create an... - 107.22
Pan Fried Lake Fish
Clean and fillet fish Combine milk and egg in shallow dish; whisk with a fork until blended.
Combine flour, Fish Blend and Garden Blend in shallow dish; stir until blended.
Dip both sides of hsh m milk mixture, then in flour mixture Set coated fillets... - 33.8305
Pan Fried Chicken Strips
I am sharing this recipe of pan fried chicken strips which is near and dear to my heart. The primary ingredient in pan fried chicken strips is always chicken. Include this pan fried chicken strips recipe in your most-liked list and make it as many times you... - 32.3352
Pan Broiled Steaks Two Ways
1. Heat butter and Oil in a large frying pan.
2. Add onion, and saute gently for 4 minutes.
3. Grind pepper over steaks and rub it well in.
4. Add them to the pan, and cook quickly to the degree you prefer.
5. Add salt and parsley to the pan. Pour whiskey... - 38.731
Pan Sauteed Trout Stuffed With Sage
1) Stuff each trout with 4 to 6 sprigs of herb, as per taste and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
2) Fasten the trout with a bit of twine or butcher string to withhold and reserve the filling.
3) In a large saute pan,( or use required... - 36.3393
Pan Braised Haddock
Combine the olive oil, mustard, cumin seeds, salt, bay leaves, and black pepper.
Transfer the mixture to a large frying pan over medium heat, then add the fish steaks in one layer Add the garlic slices and 3/4 cup hot water.
Cover the pan and cook over... - 32.6105
One Pan Spanish Fish Stew
1) In a bowl, add the parsley with half the garlic and lemon zest. Mix and set aside.
2) In a large pan, heat 2 tablespoons of oil. Put in the onion and potatoes, stir once. Cover the pan and braise for about 5 mins until the onion has softened.
3)... - 44.3812
Perfect Roast Turkey With Pan Gravy
1. Remove turkey from refrigerator and let stand at room temperature (70°F or cooler) for 1 1/2 hours.
2. Heat oven to 400°F. Place turkey in a large roasting pan and insert orange quarters into cavity. Brush with melted butter and citrus marinade, and... - 32.8954
Blueberry Hot Pan Cakes
These are so quick and easy to mix together that they needn’t be kept just for a special breakfast, try as a quick fruity pud too. - 104.595
Pan Grilled Salmon With Pineapple Salsa
1. Combine first 5 ingredients in a bowl. Sprinkle fish with salt.
2. Place a grill pan or large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Coat pan with cooking spray, add fish, and cook 4 minutes on each side until fish flakes easily when tested with... - 21.9634
Slice the potatoes and onions very thinly.
Melt the fat in a large, heavy frying pan and place the potatoes, onions and cheese in layers in the pan.
Begin and end with potatoes and season each layer with salt and pepper.
Cover tightly and continue cooking for... - 28.1176
Pan Fried Broccoli
Heat a large lidded frying pan or wok and saute the garlic in the oil.
Add the broccoli and toss in the oil.
This will help retain the bright green color.
Add the liquids and toss.
Cover and simmer until the vegetable is barely tender, about 10 minutes.
Check... - 38.2684
Pan Seared Salmon Filets With Tomato, Olive And Salsa Cruda
1. In a bowl, combine garlic, Italian seasoning, lemon zest, lemon juice, salt, pepper, and olive oil. Mix well.
2. Pour marinade over salmon fillets. Allow it to rest for about 30 minutes.
3. In the meantime, in a separate bowl, add tomatoes, olives,... - 97.1492
Rich Pan Fried Steaks
1. Place the meat between 2 sheets of greaseproof or waxed paper and pound with a rolling pin or a meat mallet to flatten slightly.
2. Heat the oil in a large frying pan and brown the meat quickly, a few pieces at a time. Set the meat aside.
3. Melt the... - 37.9902
Pan Seared Shrimp And Scallop Fettucini With Sundried Tomato Pesto
1. In a food processor, add lemon juice, basil leaves, pine nuts, parmesan cheese, 1/4 – 1/3 cup olive oil and salt and pepper and puree until combined.
2. The pesto should be very thick with a slight run of olive oil. Once done, set aside.
3. Next,... - 109.986
Pan Fried Noodles With Beans And Beef
1. Freeze the beef for 30 minutes till it is hard enough to slice
2. Set the meat against the grain and slice into thin slices
3. In a large bowl, prepare the marinade by whisking together the water, soy sauce, honey, and 1 teaspoon of the... - 43.5521
Pan Braised Peppers With Tomato
Heat the oil in a large frying pan and fry the onions for about 5 minutes until golden.
Add the peppers and cook gently for 2-3 minutes, then stir in the tomatoes.
Crush the coriander seeds and peppercorns.
Use a pestle and mortar if you have one, otherwise... - 35.1433
Pan Fried Zucchini With Vinegar And Chili Pepper
Heat the oil in a large frying pan or skillet over medium-high heat.
When the oil is hot but not yet smoking, add the garlic and cook until golden brown on both sides, 2 to 3 minutes.
Discard the garlic.
Add the zucchini without crowding (fry in 2 batches if... - 38.799
Pan-fried Chicken Strips
An empty belly is a great cook and Pan-fried Chicken Strips is a great way to fill it. The main ingredient in this recipe is Chicken. Best enjoyed as a Side Dish this recipe was taught to me by a dear friend who also happens to be a great chef. Am sure you... - 36.1442
Chilli Cheese Pan Pizza
1. Sift the flour and cayenne into a bowl, stir in a quarter of the cheese, 3 tbsp of the oil and 6-7 tbsp water. Mix together to form a soft dough. Roll out to a circle which will fit the base of a large frying pan.
2. Heat 1 tbsp of the oil in the frying... - 33.9276
Italian Chicken In A Pan
1. Place the chicken between the sheets of grease proof paper and pound lightly to flatten. Dust with flour, then dip in egg and finally coat with breadcrumbs. Place on a plate lined with plastic food wrap and refrigerate for 15 minutes.
2. Heat oil in a... - 34.1963
Kalian Chicken In A Pan
1. Place chicken between sheets of greaseproof paper and pound lightly to flatten. Dust with flour, then dip in egg and finally coat with breadcrumbs. Place on a plate lined with plastic food wrap and refrigerate for 15 minutes.
2. Heat oil in a large frying... - 31.4977
Pan Roasted Scallops With Wild Mushrooms And Bacon Braised Cabbage
1. In a large saute pan, render the bacon fat and halfway through the bacon being cooked add in the chopped onion and cabbage to caramelize.
2. Once done, de-glaze with some white wine and adjust seasonings.
2. In the meantime, season the scallops... - 112.194
Basic Pan Fried Fish
1. Cut fillets into serving size pieces
2. Sprinkle salt and pepper on both side of the fillets
3. Add milk to egg and beat well, now dip the fish in milk mixture
and roll in crumbs
4. Take a large frying pan and melt butter and oil in... - 38.7982
One Pan Chicken Couscous
1) In a large frying pan, heat the olive oil. Put the onions and stir fry for about 1 to 2 minutes, till it softens.
2) Then, put in the chicken and stir fry for about 7 to 10 mins till it is cooked through and the onions have a golden hue.
3) Now,... - 42.6462
Pan Seared Chicken With Strawberries & Balsamic Glaze
1. Season both sides of the chicken with salt and pepper.
2. In a small bowl, combine the strawberries and balsamic glaze. Gently stir basils and mints with them.
3. In a large non stick sauté pan over a medium high heat, pour two... - 99.15
Pan Seared Oregano Chicken And Roasted Vegetable Pasta
1. Marinate the chicken with the oregano and 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a ziplock bag and pop into the cooler for 10-20 minutes.
2. In the meanwhile, prep the asparagus, mushrooms, onions, garlic, basil and tomatoes.
3. In a large... - 117.905
Sardines With Pan Fried Potatoes And Tomatoes
Coat a large no-stick frying pan with no-stick spray.
Layer the potatoes in the pan and brown for about 5 minutes, turning the potatoes so they cook evenly.
Add the tomatoes, wine or water, lemon juice, sage and capers.
Cook for 3 minutes, or until the... - 28.2415
Pan Seared Lamb Loin
Would you like to try out a scrumptious seared lamb loin with wine or champagne. Watch this excellent video where the chef shows great cooking and slicing techniques along with some useful tips to make the recipe. The recipe is awesome and worth trying on a... - 107.484
Turkey With Thickened Pan Juices
1. Preheat the oven to slow (325°).
2. Place the carrots, celery and onion in the center of a large roasting pan. Add the wine, water, thyme and bay leaf. Set the turkey, skin-side up, over the vegetables. Cover the turkey and the pan entirely with a large... - 39.5471
Pan Fried Minted Brook Trout
Wash and wipe the trout, making sure that the cavities are well cleaned.
Combine the flour, salt, and pepper in a bag.
Gently shake each trout in the seasoned flour.
Lay on a piece of waxed paper.
To clarify butter, melt the 1/2 cup butter over low heat.
Skim... - 44.8028
Pan And Oven Fried Chicken
In a paper or plastic bag combine flour, salt, paprika, and pepper.
Add 2 or 3 chicken pieces at a time and shake to coat evenly.
In a 12-inch oven-going skillet, heat oil.
Brown chicken in hot oil over medium heat about 15 minutes, turning to brown... - 33.679
Pan Fried Green Peppercorn Chicken
Remove and discard skin from chicken; place chicken in large bowl, coat with combined mustard, peppercorns, garlic, juice, chives and 2 tablespoons of the oil.
Heat remaining oil in large non-stick pan; cook onion, stirring, until soft.
Add chicken to pan;... - 33.1957
Pan-roasted Potatoes With Panch Phoron
This is one of the basic ways of cooking vegetables in eastern India. The vegetables are first cooked in a broth scented with Panch Phoron and then pan-roasted. Starchy vegetables, such as potatoes, are particularly well suited to this technique but you can... - 28.8363
One Pan Rogan Josh
1) In a food processor, put the onions and whip till they are very finely chopped.
2) In a large, heavy-based pan, heat the oil.
3) Add the onion. Sauté every now and then, until it is really golden and soft. Leave the lid on for a few mins.
4) Add... - 48.0693
Pan Fried Chicken
Heat the oil and butter in a large nonstick frying pan until foaming.
Add the chicken and cook over a low to moderate heat for 5-7 minutes until golden-brown on both sides, turning once.
Pour the wine over the chicken and sprinkle over the chopped... - 35.975
Quick Pan-seared Tilapia With Indian Corn
Probably the best use of fresh corn and fresh tomatoes is the dish - Indian Corn. You get all the fresh tastes of summer produces in this preparation. To enhance the nutritional value, chef adds the pan-seared tilapia on top and it becomes a delicate dish to... - 124.367
Pan-seared Scallops And Mango Black Bean Salsa
All of you, who are fond of scallops, will surely like this preparation. The only cooking process involved in this, is pan-searing the scallops. Rest is mixing up the salsa and serving the scallops on top. Should not you try this easy scallop-recipe in your... - 110.961
Pan Fried Pork With Peaches
1. Place the rice in a large saucepan and cover with 900 ml / 1 1/2 pints / 3 3/4 cups chicken stock. Stir, bring to a simmer and cook uncovered for about 15 minutes. Switch off the heat, cover, and leave for 5 minutes. Season the pork. Heat a large metal... - 40.4664
Pan Roast Chicken With Garlic And Shallots
Preheat oven to 200°C (400°F) Gas 6.
Place chicken skin-side up, with garlic and shallots, in a large oven-proof frying pan.
Pour over wine.
Drizzle chicken skin with oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Roast until chicken is cooked through and skin is... - 40.1547
Pan Seared Salmon Fillets With Tapenade
Looking for a simple main dish recipe that looks as impressive as it tastes? Then watch this video and learn to make seared salmon that your guests are sure to love! - 101.959
Pan Fried Oysters
Prepare Seafood Cocktail Sauce, if desired.
Drain oysters; pat dry with paper towels.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Combine flour and crumbs in a shallow bowl.
In another shallow bowl, beat together eggs and milk.
Dip seasoned oysters in crumb mixture.
Dip... - 42.8944
Pan Fried Fish With Tartar Sauce
Remove skin from fillets by placing fillets skin-side-down onto chopping board.
Dip fingers into a little salt; this makes it easier for you to hold and handle the fish.
Hold skin at tail firmly.
Using sharp knife held at an angle, use a "press and push"... - 43.357
Rinse fish; pat dry with paper towels.
Remove heads, if desired.
Season with salt and pepper.
Coat with flour or breadcrumbs.
Heat 1/4 cup butter or margarine and 2 tablespoons oil in a large skillet.
Add coated fish; pan-fry over medium-high heat 2 to 4... - 40.0494
Pan Cooked Chicken With Thai Spices
1. Lightly bruise the kaffir lime leaves and put in a bowl with the chopped ginger. Pour over the chicken stock, cover and leave to infuse for 30 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, cut each chicken breast into two pieces. Heat the oil in a large, non-stick frying pan or... - 40.7493
Pan Fried Abalone Steaks
Thaw frozen abalone steaks.
Melt 6 tablespoons butter or margarine in a small saucepan.
Add lemon or lime juice to taste.
Keep warm over low heat.
Pour flour into a wide shallow bowl; stir in salt and pepper to taste.
In another shallow bowl, beat together... - 43.0065
Pan Roasted Pork Loin With Leeks
Remove roots and tough upper leaves from leeks.
Cut each leek in half lengthwise.
Cut each half crosswise into 1/2-inch-thick slices (you should have about 6 cups).
Soak in cold water to loosen dirt; drain and rinse under running water.
Combine chopped... - 38.807
Pan-fried Cornmeal-coated Maine Smelts
Find the freshest smelts possible and try them using this simple technique. They are delicious with a simple wedge of lemon, but the Better Than Tartar Sauce (recipe below) makes for an exceptional meal. - 39.7981
Crispy Pan Roasted Chicken
1. Cut the backbone out of the chicken by inserting a chef's knife in through the large cavity and cutting down firmly on one side of the backbone, then the other. Save all bones and trimmings for Wednesday's stock. Cut off the wing tips at the first wing... - 26.6593
Fettuccine With Pan Roasted Chicken In Red Pepper Sauce
1. Wash skin and deboned the chicken thighs. Tip these chicken pieces into a large bowl and mix it with the 1 teaspoon olive oil, sugar, soy sauce and rosemary. Set this aside to marinate for atleast 30 minutes
2. Dice the tomatoes and onions;... - 48.0922
Charlie's Pan-fried Trout
1. Wash and rinse the fish under running water to ensure that the fish is completely clean
2. Pat dry and slice it to open flat.
3. In a separate bowl, place the flour and sage and mix well
4. Sprinkle this coating on top of the fish and pat... - 41.2379
Pan Seared Tilapia With Citrus Vinaigrette
Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
Coat pan with cooking spray.
Sprinkle fish evenly with 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
Add 2 fillets to pan; cook 4 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork or... - 43.787
1. Dice broccoli, onions and mushrooms then set aside.
2. Place bacon on a cooking sheet and broil in the over until crispy then remove from oven and allow to cool. 3. Crack 8 eggs in a mixing bowl then add the diced vegetables, garlic, 1 tbs. chili powder... - 81.3395
Chicago Style Deep Pan Pizza
It’s a turkey pepperoni pizza Chicago style baked to a crispy perfection! Ken does an excellent job of making these wonderful looking pizzas! See the video for more on how to make them! - 120.426
Pan Seared Tuna With Puttanesca Sauce
Puttanesca sauce is a great topping for many dishes and is something easily stored in the fridge. See how you can make puttanesca sauce and really liven up this pan seared tuna meal. - 0
Pan Seared Steak With Mustard Sauce
1. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add oil to pan and season steaks with salt and pepper. When skillet is very hot, add steaks and cook until done to taste, 4 to 6 minutes per side for medium-rare. Transfer to a plate and cover loosely with foil... - 28.0575
Pan Fried Steak With Balsamic Sauce
In a small bowl, stir together the cumin, coriander, 1/2 teaspoon of the salt, and the pepper.
Rub the mixture over the steaks.
In a 12-inch skillet or saute pan, heat the oil over medium-high heat.
Add the steaks and cook 3 to 4 minutes per side for... - 45.8408
Pan Seared Scallops And Bacon Salad
1. Rinse scallops; pat dry with paper towels. Combine paprika, salt, and pepper. Sprinkle 3/4 teaspoon spice mixture evenly over scallops; set aside. Combine remaining spice mixture, dressing, and water; stir well with a whisk. Set aside.
2. Place salad... - 32.6803
Supercrispy Pan Fried Chicken
1. In a large bowl, toss the chicken pieces with the buttermilk. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate the chicken for at least 8 hours or overnight.
2. In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the flour, salt, black pepper and cayenne. Set 2 large wire... - 24.1567
Pizza Pan Cookies
Preheat oven to 375°F Lightly grease two 12-inch pizza pans.
Cream butter, sugars, cream cheese and vanilla in large bowl.
Add eggs; beat until light.
Combine flour, baking soda and salt in small bowl.
Add to creamed mixture; blend well.
Stir in chocolate... - 45.0977
Pan-seared Duck With Blueberry Glaze
1. Rinse the duck breast halves and pat dry. Rub the spice blend onto both sides of the duck breasts.
Preheat a large skillet over medium-high heat, when the pan is hot put in the vegetable oil and butter.
Immediately place the duck breasts in the pan, skin... - 36.7746
Pan Fried Trout With Hazelnuts And Grapes
Rinse trout fillets under cold water.
Pat dry and season with salt and pepper.
Sift together flour and salt.
In a separate bowl, beat together eggs, cream, and milk.
Add flour to egg mixture and stir until batter is smooth.
In a large saucepan, heat 1/2 cup... - 40.7873
Pan Roasted Chilean Sea Bass
Pan Roasted Chilean Sea Bass is a straight forward way to cook this delicious moist fish topped off with a Mediterranean compote. The wonderful sauce has the capers, orange juice, thyme, raisins and the caramalized onions. Try out this simple, easy to make... - 112.136
Roast Turkey With Pan Gravy
Preheat oven to 450°F Rinse turkey; pat dry with paper towels.
Prepare stuffing, if desired.
Stuff body and neck cavities loosely with stuffing, if desired.
Fold skin over openings and close with skewers.
Tie legs together with cotton string or tuck through... - 42.4937
Pan Seared Tenderloin With Port Jus
1) In a bowl, mix the dried currants and brandy and let soak covered for at least 1 hour and upto 3 days.
2) Coat the steaks with oil, pepper and sage mix. Place covered in the refrigerator.
3) In a small pan, dry toast the peppercorns,... - 43.9538
Pan Seared Pasta With Asparagus, Sundried Tomatoes And Scallops
Pan cooked pasta is very simple and quick to make. If you to believe in this, you will enjoy this video. Chef makes pasta with asparagus, sundried tomatoes and scallops. It is amazing and worth a try. You will enjoy the recipe and the tips which come along. - 119.87
Pan Fried Zucchini
1. Place a pan on medium heat for about a minute. Pour olive oil in it, and spread all around.
2. Lay zucchini strips in pan. Sprinkle seasoning salt generously over zucchini.
3. Add garlic and herb seasoning. Cook until brown, turn and cook on other... - 115.812
Pan Fried Liver And Bacon
1. Have the liver cut by your butcher nicely into nice large and thin slices.
2. Place the flour into a shallow dish and season with salt and freshly milled pepper.
3. Wash and thoroughly dry the sage leaves.
4. Pour the milk into a small... - 85.8308
Tortilla Pan Fry
This is a quick and delicious gluten free dish with a Tex Mex flavor. Cook and serve up a pan full and it will be gone in no time. - 124.571
Spicy Pan Fried Salmon And Dill
Fish Curry Salmon and Dill, very English, but here's the Indian version; from Shaan Khan the Executive Chef at the Rajput Restaurant, Harrogate. - 107.029
Khatta Puda Or Pudla - Rice Flour Dosa (soury Rice Flour Pan Cakes)
To all those who are keen on trying different types of Indian snacks will enjoy this. This is a sour dosa and very easy to make. The sesame seeds make the dosa more crunchier. This can be made really quickly, so do try making it when you are in a hurry. Watch... - 102.668
Pumpkin Pan Rolls
In a large bowl, dissolve yeast in water.
Add sugar, butter, salt, dry milk, pumpkin, cinnamon, cloves, nutmeg, and ginger.
Beat well to blend; then gradually beat in about 4 cups of the flour to make a stiff dough.
Turn dough out onto a floured board; knead... - 43.4478
Pan-fried Fillet Of Plaice
1. Use a sharp knife to trim the edges or ask your fishmonger to do this for you.
2. Place the flour into a shallow dish and season to your personal taste with sea salt and freshly milled black pepper.
3. Break the eggs into a bowl, beat well... - 73.7938
Kerala-style Pan-fried Tilapia
The Indian Malabar coast is well known for its fish dishes and this one is probably one of the best it has to offer. This is a very simple and basic recipe of spicy fried fillets of Tilapia. The fish is marinated and coated in a flavorful and spicy paste... - 130.474
How To Cook Fish: Perfect Easy Pan-fried Salmon
If salmon is what you wanna eat, here is quick salmon recipe for you. The chef in the video shows not only how to cook the salmon but also how to prepare it for making the dish. Just use some butter and a tinge of lemon and relish the tasty bites of pan fried... - 116.647
In large bowl dissolve yeast from roll mix in 1 cup warm water.
Stir in flour mixture from mix and 1/2 cup of the Parmesan cheese.
Cover and let rest 10 minutes.
With greased fingers pat dough out onto bottom and halfway up sides of a greased 15 1/2 x 10 1/2... - 44.9419
Korean Pan Grilled Dduk Galbi
Craving for some beef tonight? How about trying the Korean favorite — dduk galbi to satiate your yen. Mind blowingly awesome, this grilled "beefy" delight will surely blow your socks off. Prepared with rib meat, this dish might sound a tad bit complicated... - 107.879
Crispy Pan Roasted Chicken With Spaghetti Squash
This crispy pan roasted chicken recipe is certainly a time consuming job but the pay off would be a fragrant chicken deliciously infused with white wine and vinegar. Take a look at this video to learn how to make crispy pan roasted chicken with spaghetti... - 110.913
Pan Fried Smelts
Use 1 pound fresh or frozen smelts.
Thaw if frozen.
Rinse and wipe dry.
Dip in 1/4 cup milk, then in a mixture of 1/2 cup cornmeal and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
In large skillet cook smelts in 1/4 cup butter till done, about 5 minutes on each side.
Sprinkle 2... - 25.4919
Pan Fried Lamb Slices
With a sharp knife cut lamb into 1/2 inch slices.
Peel and slice onions into rings; brown onions in butter in large skillet.
Drain onions and set aside, to keep warm.
In same shortening, fry meat slices; season with salt and pepper.
To serve, arrange meat on... - 28.54
Pan Seared Halibut Steaks With Avocado Salsa
Combine 2 tablespoons salsa and 1/4 teaspoon salt; spread over both sides of halibut.
Heat large nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot.
Add halibut; cook 4 to 5 minutes per side or until fish is opaque in center.
Meanwhile, combine remaining 2... - 32.8165
Neapolitan Inspired Pinched Pan Pizza
Inspired by Neapolitan Pizza, this Pinched Pan style pizza is perfect for the home chef. Fresh ingredients, simple technique, and mix and match toppings make it easy to make and enjoy one of the most popular foods on earth! - 94.3474