- » Large Paella Pan
Large Paella Pan Recipes
Enjoy our collection of large paella pan recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for large paella pan recipes.
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Heat oil in large ovenproof skillet or paella pan over medium-low heat until hot.
Add garlic and cook just until garlic sizzles.
Add onions and rice; cook and stir 10 minutes or until onions are soft.
Stir in clam juice, wine, lemon... - 45.6627
Scrub the mussels, discarding any that are damaged or won't close when sharply tapped.
Remove the beards.
Place in a saucepan with half the stock.
Bring to the boil, cover and cook for a few minutes, shaking the pan occasionally until the mussels have... - 42.0625
For as long as I can remember, it has been tradition in our family to have seafood on Christmas eve.
My mother always made exotic dishes from the philippines or china; but when this task fell to me, I couldn't master those dishes.
I stumbled across this... - 43.156
Paella-betty's Not Quite Paella
NOT QUITE PAELLA a dish from professional cooking teacher and former caterer Betty Bannerman Busciglio of "Betty's Kitchen Fare." - 0
Paella is a robust dish of various seafood, meats and vegetables in various combinations, but always with Saffran flavouring and adding a lovely fragrance and colour to the rice. hat to drink with paella: With a seafood paella, try a Freixnet Cava, or... - 46.361
Spanish Paella With Belgian-style Wit
Heat oil in large paella pan over medium-low heat until hot. Add garlic and cook just until garlic sizzles. Add onions and rice, cook and stir 10 minutes or until onions are soft. Stir in clam juice, wine, lemon juice, and paprika; mix well. Combine saffron... - 25.5479
This Valencian paella is a lovely chicken and sausage paella made with herbs, mushrooms and fresh vegetables. Flavored with exotic oregano and basil, this fresh european inspired paella recipe is cooked with clamb broth along with added clams with prawns. I... - 48.4179
Paella With Grilled Chicken And Shrimp
To Make Marinade: Mix all ingredients in glass bowl or jar.
Use immediately or refrigerate overnight.
Place chicken and shrimp in separate glass dishes or heavy zippered plastic bags.
(You may prefer marinating shrimp on skewers to make them easier to grill.)... - 41.5269
Its a classical Spanish preparation of rice with seafood. - 47.6592
Heat a large paella pan or a large frying pan.
If you do not have a paella pan, plan on doing the sauteing in a regular frying pan and then placing the ingredients in a large, but shallow, Dutch oven.
Add 1/4 cup of the oil and brown the chicken... - 44.9783
Add the oil to a paella pan or large skillet and heat over medium heat.
Add the tofu, peppers, onions and garlic.
Cook and stir for 4 to 5 minutes or until the tofu is golden.
Stir in the tomatoes (with juices), artichokes, corn and peas.
Bring to a boil,... - 42.7286
If using whole lobster, remove tail and claws; cut into 3 or 4 pieces each.
If using lobster tails, cut into 5 or 6 pieces each.
Heat 4 tablespoons of oil in a large paella pan, electric skillet or two 12-inch skillets.
Add lobster pieces.
Saute 3... - 44.9147
This is a famous Spanish way with rice, the word paella deriving from the large, round shallow pan in which the mixture is traditionally cooked and served.
First heat the oil in a heavy skillet.
Add chicken pieces, a few at a time and brown lightly on both... - 40.0657
Paella - Howto
If Spanish dishes are the topic of the moment then Paella is one of the dishes that should always come to mind. It is very different and exclusive. Comes from a Valencia Spanish community from where it gets its name. It has many varieties today, which... - 48.2521
This Paella tastes incredible ! Try this savory rice with irresistible seasonings, vegetables and meat and let me know if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Paella are welcome ! - 41.5473
Paella A La Valenciana
Brown the pork, then the chicken in hot oil in large skillet or paella pan. (Electric skillet 350°.)
Sprinkle with 1 teaspoon salt; add garlic.
Reduce heat (300°).
Cover and cook till both are tender, 30 minutes.
Remove from skillet.
Pour off all but 2... - 46.3731
Shellfish Paella With Italian Sausage
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Place chicken stock in a stockpot, add saffron and bring to a boil. Set aside.
3. Heat 2 tablespoons olive oil in a large round saute, roasting or paella pan with a lid over medium heat. Add sausages and cook until browned. Re - 31.5274
Paella has a beautiful taste. Paella gets its taste from pork meat mixed with ham and rice. Paella is inspired by many other food joints around the world. - 44.3826
Wash and dry the chicken, then season with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
Heat 3 tbsp of the olive oil in a paella pan or large frying pan and saute the chicken until golden brown on both sides.
Remove from the pan and keep warm.
Add chorizo sausage,... - 42.8213
Chicken Chorizo Paella
Welcome to the SimpleCookingChannel. Things might get pretty simple sometimes but sometimes that's just what a person needs. I hope you like this Chicken Chorizo Paella. - 0
Paella Cartagena is a delicious and unique dish that will definitely impress your guests. You simply have to serve this dish for your next party! You will be quiet please with the way your guests respond to your cooking due to this amazing Paella Cartagena... - 48.199
Chicken And Chorizo Sausage Paella
Looking for an easy paella recipe that can be whipped up within minutes? Then this is just the video for you. Watch and learn to make the perfect paella that everyone is sure to love! - 103.794
Heat oil in a large, heavy iron skillet or paella pan.
Add garlic and cook a few minutes; remove and reserve garlic.
In the same skillet, brown chicken and chorizo; drain fat.
Add tomatoes, onion, bell pepper, paprika, salt, pepper and artichoke pieces to... - 45.3558
Wash chicken and pat dry.
Brown in hot oil.
Add water; heat to boiling.
Reduce heat; cover and simmer 20 minutes.
Drain, reserving liquid.
Cool chicken; cover and refrigerate.
In large bowl, combine reserved liquid plus enough water to measure 3 cups, the... - 47.1119
Scrub clams and mussels under cold running water; cut off any hairy beards from mussels.
Discard any clams or mussels that do not close when tapped.
Refrigerate mussels until needed.
Steam clams** over boiling water until shells open (about 5 minutes);... - 43.4114
Paella De Mariscos - Surfinsapo Style - Part Two
This is a no-fail recipe; you do not need to cook anything separately and takes barely any preparation time. This recipe is a one pan wonder meal, and probably the easiest way to make Paella de Mariscos. Make this favorite Spanish summer favorite of seafood,... - 115.981
Paella De Mariscos - Surfinsapo Style - Part One
This is probably the easiest way to make Paella de Mariscos. This is a no-fail recipe; you do not need to cook anything separately and takes barely any preparation time. This is a one pan wonder meal! Make this favorite Spanish summer favorite for your next... - 119.658
1. Heat oil in a large frying pan over a medium heat and cook chicken in batches, turning occasionally (a), for 10 minutes or until brown on all sides. Drain on absorbent kitchen paper and set aside.
2. Add onions and garlic to pan and cook, stirring, for 3... - 35.2492
1) In a large frying pan, add the oil and butter together.
2) Saute the onion and mushrooms in the pan for a few minutes.
3) Stir in rest of the ingredients, toss until thoroughly mixed.
4) Place over a low heat for about 5 minutes.
5) Serve... - 40.2335
Mixed Vegetable Paella
Steam yam in a little salted water until tender.
Slice and soak brinjal in salted water for 1/2 an hour.
Drain and apply chilli powder and garam masala to brinial slices and fry lightly on both sides.
Shell peas, chop beans and carrots.
Heat 3 tbs oil in a... - 46.4939
Skinny Girl Paella
Pull skin from chicken pieces, if you wish.
Place chicken, meaty side down, in a single layer on rack of broiler pan.
Broil, 4 inches from heat, 10 minutes; turn; broil 10 minutes longer, or until lightly browned; set aside.
Pour drippings from broiler pan... - 42.6995
Cut lobster tails (with shells) into 2 inch cubes.
Remove legs from shrimp.
Heat 2 tablespoons of the olive oil in a skillet and saute' the lobster, shrimp and scallops for 3 to 4 minutes.
Saute the pork, green pepper, onion and garlic in the... - 44.4994
Brown chicken with garlic in olive oil or salad oil in large frying pan; remove; stir in saffron and rice; saute until rice is golden; add sausages, onion, and green pepper; saute 7 to 10 minutes longer; stir in chicken broth, minced clams and their... - 37.509
Spanish Vegetable Paella
This Vegetable Paella is a filling and yummy dish that is just too difficult to resist! I often serve this at home and have discovered that everyone loves its addictive flavor. Try the Vegetable Paella for yourself! - 48.2351
1. In a frying -pan heat a little oil.
2. Add the onion and garlic.
3. Over low heat cook the mixture, stirring, until the onion has softened but not browned.
4. In a small dish take saffron.
5. Add 2 tablespoons of boiling water and cover it with... - 44.2527
Quick Paella With Monkfish
Combine the monkfish with the wine in a flat glass or porcelain dish just large enough to hold the fish and set aside.
In a medium large skillet, heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil until fragrant.
Add the sausage pieces and saute them over medium-high heat for 4... - 45.6532
Almond And Vegetable Paella
1. Heat the oil in a large pan and fry the onion and garlic for 5 minutes. Add the almonds and rice and cook for 5 minutes. Add the celery, green vegetables, green pepper, cumin seeds and marjoram. Cook gently for a further 5 minutes.
2. Stir in 2 bay leaves... - 31.4308
1.Heat oil in a large heavy-based trypan.
Cook onions, garlic, capsicums and tarragon for 3-4 minutes.
2.Combine turmeric, stock, tomatoes, tomato paste, wine and lemon juice.
Add to pan with rice.
Cover and simmer for 12 minutes.
3.Remove cover and stir in... - 43.0806
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. In a large ovenproof skillet or casserole, heat oil over medium heat.
3. Add and sauté garlic until lightly browned
4. Add onions and rice and sauté for 10 minutes until soft and lightly browned.
5. Add... - 47.7611
Quick And Easy Paella
1) In a large nonstick skillet, heat 1 teaspoon oil over moderately high heat.
2) Put shrimp and sauté for 3 to 4 minutes till pink.
3) Pour the shrimp with a slotted spoon to a bowl.
4) In the skillet add another teaspoon of oil.
5) Add scallops in... - 45.0657
Spring Vegetable Paella
No special pans required! Experience authentic-tasting paella with fresh vegetables, rice and saffron seasonings. It's quick and easy! - 37.4967
Paella - With Seafood And Rice
This is a great dish and takes very little preparation time.
Take garlic and mince it. Take shrimp and devein it leaving the shells on. Take 15 ounces of tomatoes and peel them. Chop up the tomatoes.
Take a pan and put water in it. Let the water boil on high... - 38.9576
Quick And Easy Spanish Paella
Cook lobster tails according to package directions.
Cut underside membrane but do not remove meat; set aside.
Pour tomatoes and clams into a 16-inch paella pan and begin to heat.
If the tomatoes are large, cut them up a bit.
Stir in seasoning mix, garlic,... - 35.066
Spanish Paella Valenciana With Sweet Peppers
Heat the chicken stock, tomato sauce, saffron, and salt in a large saucepan over medium heat.
In a paella pan over medium-high heat, heat the oil and saute the chicken, chorizo, and pork or beef until well browned, about 3 to 5 minutes.
Add the onions, diced... - 42.7847
1. Coat chicken pieces with flour; brown in oil in large skillet; place in a 12-cup baking dish or paella pan.
2. Saute rice, onion, garlic, green pepper and pimiento in oil in same skillet, stirring often, 10 minutes, or until rice is golden; spoon over and... - 35.8685
Key West Paella
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) Skin the sausage and slice it into 1/8-inch rounds.
3) If preferred, peel the shrimp, leaving the tails intact or take off only the legs and leave shells on.
4) In case whole chicken is being... - 42.893
(rice, Chicken And Seafood Casserole)
Heat oil in large heavy pan, and lightly brown chicken.
Add mushrooms, onions, pepper, garlic and salt.
Cover, and turn heat low.
Cook slowly 15 minutes.
Sprinkle rice around chicken pieces, and add next 4 ingredients.
Cover, and bring to boil.
Reduce heat,... - 42.0269
Paella With Shrimp And Chicken – Part 1: Cooking Chicken And Rice
You will not be able to resist this yummy Paella with Shrimp and Chicken. This recipe is divided into two videos. This is the first part which talks about how to precook chicken, shrimp and rice separately to get the most perfectly cooked dish. Watch this... - 98.2781
Paella With Shrimp And Chicken – Part 2: Cooking Shrimps
This is the second part of the video which talks about cooking shrimps. This dish is made by cooking all the three main ingredients separately. By doing so, every ingredient is cooked just right ensuring that the end result makes every bite worth relishing! - 98.3203
Easy Paella Valenciana
Cut a plump roasting chicken into pieces.
Heat 2 oz. butter and 3 tablespoons olive oil in a large deep frying pan or a saute pan with 1 crushed clove garlic.
Saute the chicken slowly until golden brown.
Remove chicken and set aside.
Add 14 oz. long-grained... - 42.7693
Heat 2 tablespoons of the oil in a very wide frying pan (or 2 regular-sized pans) and add onions; cook over high heat, stirring, until soft and lightly browned.
Push onions to one side of the pan.
Sprinkle pork and chicken with about 1 1/2 teaspoons of... - 42.5691
1) Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2) Chill the broth and skim off fat from the surface.
3) In a large non-stick baking pan, place the chicken pieces with the skin side up.
4) Bake in the preheated oven for about 20 minutes until the chicken... - 46.3197
1) Slice the onions, crush the garlic, peel and chop the tomatoes.
2) In a large frying pan, heat oil and when hot cook chicken pieces for 12-15 minutes until golden brown all over.
3) Take out chicken from pan and keep warm.
4) Add... - 44.8502
Pull skin from chicken pieces, if you wish.
Place chicken, meaty side down, in a single layer on rack of broiler pan.
Broil, 4 inches from heat, 10 minutes; turn; broil 10 minutes longer, or until lightly browned; set aside for further use.
Pour drippings... - 43.7836
1. In a large frying pan heat oil over a medium heat and cook chicken and pork stirring, for 3 minutes.
2. Using a slotted spoon, remove from pan and set aside.
3. To the pan add onions, red or green pepper and salami and cook, stirring, for 5 minutes... - 47.1119
Paella For Eight
1. In a preheated very wide skillet or paella pan over medium-high heat sauté crushed garlic, red pepper flakes and rice in 2 tablespoons olive oil for 2 or 3 minutes.
2. Then add saffron threads, bay leaf, broth, and thyme and bring to a boil over... - 43.3577
Pork Chicken Paella
Devour this delicious and easy to prepare Paella. It is pretty good enough to be served as a side dish for parties and get together! - 46.0842
Chicken Seafood Paella
Have butcher cut each side of the chicken breasts, through the bones, into 4 pieces (24 small pieces).
Heat 1/4 cup of the olive oil in each of two 10-inch heavy iron skillets .
Add half of chicken pieces to each and brown well.
Add half of garlic, green... - 40.1053
1. Season chicken with 1/4 teaspoon salt and with pepper. In a large frying pan with a lid, heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil and cook chicken in batches over medium-high heat, turning once or twice, until browned, about 6 minutes per batch. Add sausage and... - 32.3533
Paella With Tomatoes
Paella is a traditional Spanish dish. This Vegan versian is perfect for a lighter meal with a large salad. - 36.938
1) Pre-heat the oven to 350°F/180°C/Gas 4
2) Remove the skin from the chicken joints.
3) Heat a pan with oil or butter until light brown and crisp. Remove from the pan and drain excess oil.
4) In the same pan, add the onion and garlic... - 45.625
1 Coat chicken pieces with flour; brown in oil in large frying pan; place in 12-cup baking dish.
2 Saute rice, onion, garlic, green pepper, and pimiento in oil in frying pan, stirring often, 10 minutes, or until rice is golden; spoon over and around chicken... - 43.76
Shell and devein prawns, leaving tails intact.
Cut fish into 3cm pieces.
Heat the oil in large pan; cook onion and capsicums until tender.
Add rice; stir to coat in oil.
Stir in saffron, paste, wine and tomato; cook, stirring, until wine is... - 46.1288
1. Start by cutting lobster tails with shells into 2-inch cube, also remove legs from shrimp
3. In a skillet, heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil, then saute
4. Saute the pork, green pepper, onion and garlic in the remaining 2 tablespoons... - 44.3708
1) Cut the chicken into 6 pieces.
2) Take off the wing tips and place in a large saucepan, keeping the chicken aside.
3) To the pan, add the chicken trimmings, 4 cloves garlic, the bouquet garni, water, and salt and pepper and allow boil.
4) Place a... - 46.8264
Sausage Seafood Paella
Brown chicken with garlic in olive oil or salad oil in large frying pan; remove; stir in saffron and rice; saute until rice is golden; add sausages, onion and green pepper; saute 7 to 10 minutes longer; stir in chicken broth, minced clams and their liquid,... - 35.5714
1) Gently shell the shrimp. Do not remove the tails.
2) Then, remove the vein by using a small sharp knife. Make a slit down the back of each shrimp to do this. If there're any left oven bits of veins, use the point of knife to scrape them... - 47.4702
This Skillet Paella makes a mouthwatering meal ! Try out this irresistible medley of vegetables, shrimp, chicken, Vienna sausage and rice for your next meal and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for the Skillet Paella are welcome ! - 38.8589
Heat the oil in a large, non-stick frying pan.
Add the onion, pepper, and garlic, and fry gently for 3-4 minutes, until softened.
Stir in the paprika and fry for 1 minute.
Add the chicken and fry over a medium heat for 2 minutes, then add the rice.
Pour in... - 36.0743
1. In a chafing dish or large frying pan over direct flame heat oil, fry chicken, onion and garlic such that chicken is browned all over.
2. Adding in half of the stock, simmer for 15 minutes.
3. Then add tomatoes, rice and rest of stock and simmer 5... - 39.5495
Boil peas,potato,carrot, beans, in water.
Drain, keep aside.
Boil rice in plenty of salted water till almost done.
Grain should be a little hard to press out.
Drain out excess water.
Cover and keep for 2 minutes.
Empty out in large plate.... - 46.2022
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Use flour to coat the chicken pieces well.
3) In a large frying pan, brown the chicken in oil and transfer it to a 12-cup baking dish.
4) In the frying pan, sauté the onion, rice,... - 44.2578
Originated in the country outside of the city of Valencia, where the fertile river valleys run into the Mediterranean sea, Arroz a la Paella is truly a masterpiece of Spanish cuisine. Valencia's temperate climate and fertile lands make an ideal spot for... - 49.1111
1. Take a medium size frying pan, mix together chicken, onion, celery tops, salt, and 1 cup water.
2. Cover the pan and simmer for 45 minutes or until the ingredients are soft.
3. Discard the broth and let it cool down. After that, remove the skin... - 45.7052
Mom's Classic Paella
1. In a frying pan, lightly broil the saffron on a very low flame, until they turn darn and fragrant.
2. Remove into a small mortar and crush into a powder.
3. Transfer to a small bowl and soak in wine for 30 minutes or more to be used... - 42.3111
1) In a flat, round pan, heat 1/2 cup of oil.
2) Saute pork until it turns deep brown. Remove and keep aside.
3) Saute chicken, veal and chicken livers, separately, until well browned. Remove and keep aside.
4) Next, saute sausage, remove and... - 47.8398
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. In a large pan, tip in the onions and the garlic and sautÃ© on low heat till they are golden brown. This will take five minutes.
3. Add the undiluted chicken broth, clam juice, tomatoes, salt and pepper and... - 44.5203
Lean Pork Paella
In a wide frying pan over medium heat, cook spareribs until brown on all sides; add oil if needed.
Add chorizo to pan and brown well, breaking meat apart as it cooks.
Add garlic, tomatoes, water, salt, and pepper.
Simmer, uncovered, for 20... - 44.0895
Heat olive oil in a large skillet.
Brown pork and sausage pieces.
As pieces brown, remove to a large (3 quart) casserole or roasting pan.
Rub chicken with thyme and garlic.
Brown on all sides in oil; remove chicken to casserole.
Add onion & pimiento to pan... - 45.3913
Thaw shrimp and clams, if frozen.
Wash clams well.
In a large bowl or pan stir together 8 cups water and 3 tablespoons salt.
Add clams; let soak for 15 minutes, then drain and rinse.
Discard the water.
Repeat soaking, draining, and rinsing twice more.
In a... - 43.9917
Seafood Vegetable Paella
1. Preheat the oven 350°F
2. Heat olive oil in frying pan over medium-high heat, add chicken pieces, and brown thoroughly
3. Remove chicken and drain well on paper towels, brown well
4. Remove and drain on paper towels, drain all but... - 43.8903
The Pasta Paella is dressing is a wonderfully delicious and delightful pasta dish which incorporates the goodness of seafood into the dish. This yummy pasta dish is perfect for seafood themed simple dinner! Try this Pasta Paella recipe for yourself! - 37.5072
New World Paella
This is a brilliant New World Paella recipe. This amazing dish is perfect for your weekend luncheons. Try the New World Paella recipe for yourself! - 45.8302
1) Peel and chop the onion.
2) Peel and crush the garlic.
3) Cut the fish into chunks.
4) Halve and seed the pepper and cut into 1 inch pieces.
5) Drain the artichoke hearts and cut in half lengthwise.
6) Drain the beans.
7) In a... - 42.9522
Authentic Bomba rice, cooked along with a melange of sea food..which gives Paella its personality. Do note that saffron is one key ingredient in preparation of paella..even though its in minimal amounts :) - 48.5918
Wash clams and shrimp thoroughly.
Place clams in saucepan with 6 cups water; bring to boil- ing.
Add shrimp; cook over high heat, covered, 5 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Pour off enough shellfish liquid to make 2-1/4 cups.
Set aside clams and shrimp, in... - 41.9164
In large skillet cook sausage over medium heat till done.
Drain sausage, reserving drippings in skillet; set aside.
Season chicken pieces with a little salt and pepper.
Brown chicken in reserved drippings; remove chicken, reserving drippings in skillet.
Add... - 43.4448
In large skillet cook sausage over medium heat till done.
Drain, reserving drippings in skillet; set aside.
Season chicken pieces with a little salt and pepper.
Brown chicken in reserved drippings; remove chicken, reserve drippings in skillet.
Add chopped... - 44.3051
Spanish Paella Valenciana
1) In a pan, cook the lobster then remove the meat, crack the claws and keep aside.
2) In large skillet or kettle, saute the lobster meat and garlic in the olive oil over a medium heat for about 2-3 minutes, then remove and keep aside.
3) In the same... - 43.7651
Spanish Rice Or Vegetarian Paella
1) In a thick pan, gently saute the dry rice in oil until pale yellow.
2) Stir in the onions, garlic and salt, then cook for further 2-3 minutes.
3) Mix in the tomatoes and water, then cook covered over a low heat for 15 minutes.
4) Stir in the... - 47.1246
Chicken Calamari Paella
The paella is a spanish preparation of rice in a a single pan with vegetables or meat of choice, that is very popular in America. This paella recipe is cooked with brown rice, and chicken stock with garlic, onions, tomatoes and white whine for flavor. tossed... - 51.1543
Paella De Mariscos Ii
This is a fairly quick paella with minimal pre-cooking. It will take about 30 minutes to prepare and 20 to 30 minutes to cook. It has all the ingredients of a classic paella; seafood, rice, sofrito and saffron. This is the perfect dish to serve when you have... - 119.412
This paella is loaded with chicken, sausage, clams and shrimp. Go ahead and add pork, mussels and lobster claws to it if you would like! This is a great dish for special occasions! Make sure you serve it with lemon wedges on the side! - 121.932
Paella De Marisco
How many of you have ever eaten or heard about the paella? Well, today we'll be preparing it together.
the paella the marisco, the famous rice and shellfish dish from Spain world wide known. - 0
How To Make Spanish Paella
Paella can be made over the stove or on a propane fueled burner outside. It's a dramatic dish that's easy to prepare. At its heart, Paella is a peasant dish made with fresh available ingredients. - 108.7
Couscous Bean Paella
1. Heat oil in a wide nonstick frying pan or wok over medium-high heat. When oil is hot, add onion, bell pepper, and 1/4 cup (60 ml) water. Stir-fry until onion is soft (about 5 minutes); add water, 1 tablespoon (15 ml) at a time, if pan appears dry.
2. Add... - 28.4677
Baked Chicken Paella
1. Shake chicken with flour in paper bag to coat well. Brown, a few pieces at a time, in salad oil in large frying pan; drain on paper toweling.
2. Place rice in a 10-cup shallow baking dish; arrange browned chicken on top.
3. Stir water into chicken... - 29.5765