- » Large Lima Bean
Large Lima Bean Recipes
Enjoy our collection of large lima bean recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for large lima bean recipes.
Lima Bean Casserole
1. Preheat oven to 250 degrees.
2. In a bowl mix together and bake for 5 hours.
3. Serve along with cold roast beef. - 30.7518
Cooking Lima Beans
After showing us a variety of main dish recipes, Dave has a side dish to go with many of his meat dishes. This Lima beans dish that he is cooking in the video is served with his pork roast, collard greens and corn breads that he made earlier. This simple,... - 93.9007
Lazy Day Lima Bean Casserole
Combine cheese, milk and mustard.
Cook and stir over hot water until cheese melts and sauce is smooth.
Put lima beans into ovenproof casserole.
Cover with 3/4 of sauce.
Top casserole with tomato slices, salt and pepper and the remaining sauce.
Bake in a 375... - 32.0763
Lima Bean Soup
Wash beans and pick over; combine with water in a kettle. Heat to boiling; cook 2 minutes; cover. Remove from heat; let stand 1 hour. Combine soaked beans and liquid, ham bone, onion, salt and pepper in slow cooker; cover. Cook on low (190° to 200°) 10 ho - 22.847
Lima Bean Rabbit
1) Take a bowl and soak the lima beans in it.
2) Cook them according to the instructions given on the package.
3) Drain the excess water out.
4) Take a pan and heat it with wine prior to chafing.
5) Chop the onions.
6) Dice the pimientos and tomatoes... - 46.2955
Lamb And Lima Bean Stew
1. In a 4-quart electric slow cooker, mix together the lima beans, onions, garlic, tomatoes with their liquid, wine, 1 cup of the water, the marjoram, mustard, 3 tablespoons of the parsley, and the lemon zest; mix well. In a large skillet, heat the olive oil... - 33.8075
Hearty Lima Bean Casserole
If you are looking for a fast and fabulous dish that requires minimal prep and just a few ingredients, this is it. Betty shows how to make luscious lima bean casserole in just a few simple steps. Make this quick, easy, and hearty casserole ahead for a fast... - 92.3131
Mushroom And Lima Bean Casserole
The mushroom and lima bean casserole is a chewy and juicy vegetable and mushrrom casserole made with cooked lima beans and mushrooms. Flavored with red pepper, the mushroom and lima bean casserole is a nutritious and healthy side to any meal. - 34.032
Lima Bean Ham Chowder
Soak beans overnight in 1 quart water; add ham hock.
Simmer for 1 hour and 30 minutes or until beans are tender.
Remove ham hock from beans; shred meat.
Drain beans, reserving 1 cup liquid.
Mash beans; add salt.
Saute green pepper and onion in butter.
Mix... - 39.3449
Barley Corn And Lima Bean Salad
1 ln a 10-inch nonstick skillet, heat the oil over moderate heat. Add the onion and saute for 5 minutes or until softened. Stir in the lima beans, garlic, thyme, and water. Lower the heat and simmer, covered, for 6 minutes. Stir in the corn and simmer,... - 32.0167
Baked Beef And Lima Bean Casserole
Place the beans in a saucepan and cover with water.
Add 1 cup water and cook until tender.
Heat the bacon drippings in a skillet.
Add ground beef and cook until brown, stirring occasionally.
Stir in the flour, salt and pepper and... - 36.6824
Pork Chop Lima Bean Scallop
Brown chops on both sides in the oil; remove from pan.
Saute onion in the drippings until golden brown.
Stir in soup and lima beans; cook, stirring until well mixed.
Turn beans into a 3-quart casserole.
Arrange the chops on top.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper... - 37.9493
Tasty Giant Baked Beans With Tomato
Nutritious and wonderfully satisfying, this vegetarian dish is indeed filling. Giant beans can be cooked a couple of different ways, and in this recipe Eva shows us how to prepare these giant beans in tomato juice baked in the oven (plaki-style). - 111
Lima Bean Ham Chowder
Cover beans with 4 cups water.
Bring to boiling; simmer 2 minutes.
Remove from heat; let stand 1 hour.
Add ham hocks; cover and simmer till tender, about 1 1/2 hours.
Add 1 teaspoon salt during last 30 minutes of cooking.
Remove ham hocks.
Mash beans... - 40.1152
Easy Lima Bean Soup
1. To prepare beans sort them, soak overnight and drain.
2. In slow cooker combine all ingredients and cook with cover on Low for 8-10 hours.
3. Serve as desired. - 39.0398
Lima Bean Soup
1. Soak lima beans several hours or overnight according to directions on package.
2. Drain beans and place in Dutch oven. Add onion, apple, ham bone, salt, pepper and savory. Add enough water to bring level of water 1 inch over top of beans.
3. Place over... - 36.0621
Curried Apple And Lima Bean Soup
1) Take the lima beans and drain them.
2) Place the lima beans into a large saucepan.
3) Add water to the saucepan and boil them over medium heat. Cover the saucepan and simmer for around 45 minutes.
4) Take a skillet and pour oil.
5) Saute the... - 45.0236
Lima Bean Stew
Heat water, broth, or wine in a large skillet over medium heat.
Add onion and garlic.
Cook and stir over medium heat for 5 minutes.
Add more liquid during this process if necessary.
Sprinkle the flour over the onions and stir.
Add the bell pepper and the... - 48.341
Dried Lima Bean And Corn Soup
Combine beans, onion and whole garlic clove in saucepan and pour boiling water over.
Cover, bring to gentle boil and boil 2 minutes.
Turn off heat and let stand 1 hour.
Lightly brown corn, minced onion and minced garlic in chicken fat.
Add stock and beans and... - 41.2702
Lima Bean Marinade
Cook lima beans according to directions on package. Drain. Combine beans, onion, and parsley in a bowl. Combine salad oil, vinegar, sugar, salt, and pepper; beat or shake until well blended. Pour over vegetables. Cover; chill for 12 hours. Drain; put aside a... - 21.9478
Lima Bean Salad
Mix mayonnaise, mustard and salt in 1 1/2 quart bowl; toss with remaining ingredients.
Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours but no longer than 48 hours. - 32.1078
Tomato-lima Bean Soup
Place lima beans, broth, thyme, and marjoram in a large microwave-safe bowl.
Seal with a double layer of unvented plastic wrap.
Microwave on high for 20 minutes.
Remove plastic wrap with extreme care to avoid steam burns.
Reseal with double... - 40.2475
Beef And Lima Bean Dinner
1. Preheat the oven at 375°.
2. In a large skillet, brown ground beef and onion stirring often to crumble beef and drain.
3. Stir in lima beans and barbecue sauce and heat until bubbly.
4. Into a lightly greased shallow 2-quart... - 39.5515
Lima Bean And Franks
Rinse beans; add to 1 1/2 quarts boiling water.
Cover; simmer till tender, about 1 1/2 hours, adding salt after 1 hour.
Place beans in 11 1/2x7 1/2x1 1/2-inch baking dish.
Combine next 7 ingredients; pour over beans.
Cover with foil; refrigerate... - 45.533
Hearty Lima Bean Soup
Place the beans in a large pot of water and bring to a boil.
Boil for 2 minutes, cover, and let sit for 1 hour.
Drain and discard the water.
Return the beans to a large soup kettle and add the stock and water.
Throw in the pork hocks and bring to a simmer,... - 46.1157
Beef And Lima Bean Dinner
Brown ground beef and onion in a large-skillet, stirring often to crumble beef; drain.
Stir in lima beans and barbecue sauce; heat until bubbly.
Spoon meat mixture into a lightly greased shallow 2-quart casserole; sprinkle with cheese.
Separate each biscuit... - 29.8199
Dried Lima Bean Casserole
Cook beans in water to cover until tender.
Drain and reserve liquid.
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Saute vegetables in oil until tender.
Combine with cooked lima beans, salt, liquid or stock, sesame seeds and raisins.
Mix well and add half of the cheese.
Bake in... - 38.3197
Mushroom And Lima Bean Salad
Mushroom and Lima Bean Salad is a delicious v accompaniment to my meat, pasta and rice dishes. Seasoned irresistibly with onion, garlic, oregano, parsley and pepper, this Mushroom and Lima Bean Salad has a magnetic effect on whoever tastes it ! Why don€™t... - 42.7866
Baby Lima Bean Soup
Combine all ingredients except dill, salt and bacon.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and simmer until beans are thoroughly cooked, about 15 minutes.
Put through a food mill, whirl in blender, or process in food processor with steel blade.
Rewarm the puree.
Add... - 37.6262
1) In a large pot, boil together, lima beans and marrow beans, according to package directions.
2) In another large pot, place the remaining ingredients in water to cover and cook.
3) Remove the cooked beans away from heat and allow to cool.
4) In a... - 44.3579
Baked Lima Bean And Pear Casserole
Put beans in kettle, add water, and bring to a boil.
Boil for 2 minutes; cover pan and let stand for 1 hour.
Then simmer until tender; add more hot water if necessary.
Drain, and season.
Mix butter and brown sugar and a little syrup from pears.
In a large... - 37.8493
Classic French Lima Bean Casserole
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Rinse the beans. In a large saucepan, add the beans and water. Let it come to a boil. After boiling for 2 minutes, remove the saucepan from heat. Let rest covered for 1 hour.
3) In a large skillet, heat... - 45.0645
Lima Bean Casserole
Saute bacon in large skillet until brown; add butter.
Saute onions with bacon in butter and pan drippings about 1 minute.
Add carrots; saute 3 to 4 minutes.
Add lima beans, salt, sugar, and water.
Turn into 2-quart casserole; add garlic.
Stir gently until... - 42.2467
Chicken & Lima Bean Stew
1. Pick over and wash limas. Put limas and water in a heavy kettle. Bring to boiling; remove from heat. Let stand 1 hour.
2. Wash and dry chicken. Heat oil in a skillet; add chicken pieces and brown well. Remove. Drain off all but 1 tablespoon of fat from... - 26.0643
Cabbage & Lima Bean Salad
Remove the outer cabbage leaves, put cabbage heart, head downwards, into a bowl and pour boiling water over it.
Cover and leave 20 mins.
then drain dry and shred leaves finely.
Lay on a plate, sprinkle well with boiled dressing and leave for half an hour.
In... - 26.2616
Leek And Lima Bean Soup With Bacon
1. Cook bacon in a large saucepan over medium heat until crisp. Remove bacon from pan, reserving 1 tablespoon drippings in pan. Crumble bacon, set aside. Add leek to drippings in pan, cook 7 minutes or until tender, stirring frequently. Stir in beans, broth,... - 34.3491
Meat Ball And Lima Bean Casserole
Cook limas according to package directions; drain, saving cooking liquid; add 2 tablespoons of the butter to the beans.
Meanwhile, soak bread in milk in large bowl.
Slightly beat eggs with 1 teaspoon of the salt and the pepper, and add garlic.
Add to the... - 42.623
French Lima Bean Casserole
1. Pick over beans and rinse. Place in a large saucepan and add water. Heat to boiling; boil 2 minutes; remove from heat and cover saucepan. Allow to stand 1 hour.
2. Brown lamb in oil in a large skillet; remove. Saute onion and carrot until soft in same... - 34.9187
Grilled Fresh Tuna And Lima Bean Salad
1. Soak the beans overnight in cold water to cover by 2 inches.
2. The next day, drain and rinse the beans. In a medium saucepan, combine the beans with 6 cups of cold water and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat to moderately low and simmer the beans until... - 41.4439
Baby Lima Bean Soup With Crispy Sage
1. Sort and wash beans; place beans in a large Dutch oven. Cover with water to 2 inches above beans; bring to a boil, and cook 2 minutes. Remove from heat; cover and let stand 1 hour. Drain beans and return to pan.
2. Add 7 1/2 cups water, 1/2 teaspoon salt,... - 40.6359
Lima Bean And Carrot Soup
In large saucepan, combine first 7 ingredients.
Add water to cover.
Bring to a boil; lower heat and simmer about 20 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
Pour bean mixture into blender container, in two batches, if necessary; process until pureed.
Return to... - 41.3952
Pork Chop And Lima Bean Skillet
Heat the oil in a 12-inch skillet over moderate heat for 1 minute.
Add the pork chops and brown for 5 minutes per side.
Transfer to a plate.
Skim all but 2 tablespoons of the drippings from the skillet.
Add the onion and saute over moderate heat, stirring... - 43.9561
Broad Lima Bean And Ham Soup
Put the butter in a large pot and cook for 1 minute until melted. Stir in the onion and garlic and cook, covered, for 2 minutes.
Add the ham and beans and pour over the stock (broth). Cover and cook for 6 minutes, or until the beans are tender. Season to... - 29.9494
Succotash is very tasty and very nutritious, as you need to include so many vegetables. You can serve it alone or with bread rolls. Once the ingredients are ready, it takes only few minutes to cook and serve. - 111.738