- » Large Baked French Toast
Large Baked French Toast Recipes
Enjoy our collection of large baked french toast recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for large baked french toast recipes.
Baked Apple French Toast
Preheat oven to 400° F.
Spray 9" x 13" Baker lightly with non-stick vegetable spray.
Cut bread into 1 1/2ch slices with Serrated Bread Knife and arrange closely in a single layer in Baker.
In Batter Bowl, beat eggs lightly.
Beat in milk, 1/4 cup of the... - 45.8729
Baked Strawberry-stuffed French Toast
To Make Filling: In a medium bowl, stir cream cheese until smooth.
Stir in concentrate.
Gently stir in berries; they do not need to be completely incorporated.
To Prepare Bread: Cut a small diagonal slice off each end of the bread and discard.
Slice bread... - 43.4146
Baked French Toast
Ok… if you’re having people over, make this!! It’s amazing. So the night before you know you want to eat this, you want to get it all prepared so in the morning all you do is pop it in the oven. - 116.457
Baked Pecan French Toast
Baked pecan French toast is a great make-head breakfast recipe to help you sail out of the kitchen on a busy weekday. Here the chef has showcased step by step instructions on how to make a delicious baked French toast with pecan, eggs and cinnamon. An... - 128.216
Baked French Toast
1 Preheat the oven to 425°F. In a food processoror blender, whirl the cottage cheese, milk, sugar, egg, egg white, and vanilla forabout 1 minute or until smooth. Transfer the mixture to a shallow dish, place the bread in it, and let stand for 10 minutes.... - 27.84
Baked French Toast With Orange Syrup
Coat a large baking sheet with cooking spray; set aside.
In a shallow dish combine , the whole egg, egg white, milk, and vanilla.
Dip bread slices in egg mixture, coating both sides.
Place slices on the prepared baking sheet.Bake in a 450Â° oven about 6... - 34.9333
Blueberry French Toast Cobbler
In a bowl, beat eggs, milk, vanilla and baking powder until smooth.
Pour into a large shallow baking dish.
Add bread slices, turning once to coat.
Cover and chill for 8 hours or overnight.
Combine blueberries, sugar, melted butter, cornstarch and... - 43.9694
Overnight Caramel French Toast
In a small saucepan over medium heat, bring brown sugar, butter and corn syrup to a boil, stirring constantly.
Remove from the heat.
Pour into a greased 13-in.x 9-in.x 2-in.baking dish.
Top with six slices of bread.
Combine sugar and 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon;... - 39.1397
Blueberry French Toast Brunch: Easy Entertaining
Want to know of a tasty and interesting French toast recipe that everyone is guaranteed to love? Then you must watch this video. Learn to make the perfect baked blueberry French toast that will disappear as soon as it is served! - 106.28
Freezer French Toast
In a large bowl, beat eggs, milk, sugar, vanilla and nutmeg.
Place bread in a well-greased 13-in.x 9-in. x 2-in. baking dish.
Pour egg mixture over bread.
Let soak for several minutes, turning bread once to coat.
Freeze until firm.
Package in airtight... - 34.7808
French Toast Casserole With Blueberries -- Lynn's
Lynn demonstrates how to make a bake French Toast with Berries. This is a delicious breakfast casserole that can be served with maple syrup. Pair with fresh fruit or bacon for a delicious meal. - 0
Best Fruit Now - French Toast With Blueberry Syrup
If you are crazy for French Toasts, try this innovative recipe for the same. Baked crisp French toasts taste amazing with rich and thick blueberry sauce and the meal is definitely a delight for all foodies. Try it out now…. - 116.21
Strawberry-banana French Toast
Place bread slices in a large shallow baking dish.
Combine eggs, milk, vanilla and baking powder; pour over bread.
Cover and chill 8 hours or overnight.
Remove from refrigerator 30 minutes before baking.
In a bowl, combine strawberries, bananas, sugar and pie... - 41.1917
Oven French Toast
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Put the eggs, cottage cheese, and salt and pepper in the container of an electric blender or food processor. Blend or process until smooth.
3. Arrange the bread slices, buttered if you wish, in a buttered 13-by 9- by... - 27.6685
No Fry French Toast
Spray a large baking sheet with nonstick spray coating.
In a shallow bowl combine egg, egg white, milk, and vanilla.
Dip bread slices in egg mixture just long enough to coat both sides.
Place on baking sheet.
Bake in a 450° oven about 6 minutes or till bread... - 39.9271
Blueberry French Toast
Cut bread into 1 -in.cubes; place half in a greased 13-in.x 9-in.x 2-in.baking dish.
Cut cream cheese into 1 -in.cubes; place over bread.
Top with blueberries and remaining bread.
In a large bowl, beat eggs.
Add milk and syrup; mix well.
Pour over bread... - 45.4183
Stuffed French Toast
Preheat the oven to 450°F.
Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
In a pie plate, combine the egg substitute and orange peel.
Dip each slice of bread into the egg mixture, turning to coat, until each slice has soaked up some batter.
Place on the prepared... - 42.607
Overnight French Toast
1. Preheat oven at 350°,
2. Slice the ends from bread.
3. Slice the remaining loaf into eight 1-inch slices and place in two greased 8-in. square baking pans.
4. In a large bowl, whisk eggs, yolks, cream, brown sugar, pie spice and... - 45.5216
Blueberry French Toast
1. Preheat oven 350°.
2. Cut bread into 1-inch cubes and place half in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. x 2-in. baking dish.
3. Cut cream cheese into 1-inch cubes and place it over bread.
4. Top it with blueberries and the remaining bread.
5.... - 44.4457
Simple French Toast
Beat egg with milk and salt just to blend and place in a piepan.
Melt about 1/4 the butter in a large, heavy skillet.
Quickly dip bread in egg mixture, turning to coat both sides well, then brown on each side in butter (add more butter to skillet as... - 28.0019
Cinnamon Stuffed French Toast
1. Trim crusts from bread. Arrange half of bread in a 13 x 9-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray.
2. Combine milk, 1 1/2 cups egg substitute, half-and-half, and 1/2 cup sugar in a large bowl, stirring with a whisk. Pour half of milk mixture over bread... - 33.6824
French Toast Peach Cobbler
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Combine peaches, 3/4 cup granulated sugar, and flour in a 13 x 9-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray, let stand 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3. Combine remaining 1/4 cup granulated sugar, orange rind, orange juice,... - 33.8226
Oven French Toast
This Oven French Toast surprises you with the flavors packed into it. For those who loves the strong taste of the deadly combination of bread and eggs, this is defintely the dish for you. Try this Oven French Toast for once, I bet, you will get a lot of... - 46.3783
Strawberry Banana French Toast
1. Preheat oven to 400°.
2. In a large shallow baking dish arrange bread slices.
3. In a bowl mix eggs, milk, vanilla and baking powder
4. Pour the mixture over bread.
5. Cover and keep in refrigerator for 8 hours.
6. Take out from... - 49.4076
Coconut French Toast With Grilled Pineapple And Tropical Salsa
1. To prepare salsa, combine first 4 ingredients, cover and chill.
2. Preheat oven to 400°.
3. To prepare French toast, combine egg substitute and next 6 ingredients (through eggs) in a large bowl, stirring well with a whisk. Place bread in egg mixture,... - 36.0703
Challah Bread French Toast
First, let's make clarified butter. Clarified butter is unsalted butter with the milkfats removed. It has a more buttery flavor, plus it lasts for months in the fridge and will not burn when frying.
Take butter, cut into pats, and melt in a small saucepan... - 45.9636
Sardine French Toast
Looking for a special recipe to make on a Sunday morning? This recipe is a variation of the French toast recipe and can be made very easily. Sardines contain much more calcium than milk and this makes this dish even more special. - 121.887
French Toast Bread Pudding
Bread pudding is a classic Southern treat that is one of our favorites. Milky and sweet, this mouth-watering bread pudding is a twist on the classic breakfast entree, french toast. - 38.9708