- » Lamb's Liver
Lamb's Liver Recipes
Enjoy our collection of lamb's liver recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for lamb's liver recipes.
Lamb's Liver With Leeks And Spring Onions
1. In a bowl, blend corn flour with soy sauce, five-spice powder and chilli powder.
2. Add the strips of liver to the bowl and mix with the soy sauce mixture.
3. Cover the bowl and let the liver marinate for 30 minutes.
4. In a jug, mix corn... - 47.3881
Lamb's Liver Casserole
1) In a bowl, add the seasoned flour.
2) Add in the liver and toss till well coated.
3) Arrange half in a greased casserole.
4) Combine the onion and sage and sprinkle half over the liver.
5) Repeat till all is used.
6) Pour in stock or water and cover... - 37.9704
Fried Lamb's Liver
Cut the lamb's fry into 1 in (2.S cm) strips, discarding the gristle.
Fry in hot oil to brown the outside and light- ly cook inside.
Chop into cubes and serve warm or cold sprinkled with lemon juice and garnished with parsley. - 21.7594
You May Also Like!
Pappardelle With Lamb's Liver And Bacon
1) In a pan, cook the pappardelle in the boiling salted water, until tender, drain and keep warm.
2) In a large frying pan, gently saute the garlic clove and onion in the butter, until soft.
3) Stir in the bacon strips and saute until crisp,
4) Stir... - 44.4878
Lamb's Liver With Sherry Cream Sauce
Dip the liver in the seasoned flour.
Sweat the onion in the melted butter, transfer to a casserole.
Add the liver to the frying pan, fry quickly and place in the casserole.
Add extra flour to the pan if necessary to absorb excess fat.
Add the sherry, stock... - 40.6165
Lamb's Liver Pate
1) In a blender, add in the lamb livers, bacon and onion. Blend to get a fine minced mixture.
2) Mix in the crushed garlic.
3) In a microwshavable d, melt the butter.
4) Add in the flour and mix well. Slowly stir in the milk while stirring... - 44.3384
Lamb's Fry And Bacon
Lamb's Fry with Bacon is one of the best lamb liver recipes that you can think of! Just try out the Lamb's Fry with Bacon and let me know if you agree with me! - 28.9988
Lamb's Fry Piquant
Dry slices on paper towels and place on a plate.
Sprinkle with salt and allow to stand for at least 1 hour in refrigerator.
To cook, coat in flour mixed with pepper, and fry in heated oil in a frying pan for 5 minutes on each side or until tender.
Lift onto a... - 32.0897
Liver Saute With Mashed Potato
Want to try a yummy meat dish today? Here's one that is just perfect for you. Watch this video now to learn a delicious Liver saute with Mashed Potato recipe. Treat your family to this European delicacy today. - 80.5788
Liver Pate Or Terrine
Remove rind from the bacon and mince fat bacon and liver together twice.
If a very fine pate is required, put the liver and bacon through an electric blender or a sieve.
Add pepper to taste and the mace or nutmeg.
Mix very thoroughly.
Line a small cake or... - 30.6381
Quick Liver Pate
1) In a saucepan, add 1 oz. butter to melt.
2) Add liver to brown on both sides.
3) Cover the pan and cook gently for 5 minutes.
4) Remove the pan from heat.
5) Use a mincer to mince the liver with coarse blade.
6) Place remaining butter, plenty of... - 36.3439
Liver Sweet And Sour
Cut the liver into narrow strips.
Fry in the hot butter for 3 minutes only, then add the rest of the ingredients and simmer gently for 6-8 minutes. - 24.1162
Quick Liver Pate
1) Discard the bacon rind and bone. Slice the bacon into strips.
2) Peel off the onion skin and slice.
3) Slice the liver and place aside.
4) Preheat oven at 180°C (350°F/Gas 4).
5) In a pan, fry the bacon until fat runs.
6) Add onion... - 43.4186