- » Lamb Yogurt Sauce
Lamb Yogurt Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of lamb yogurt sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for lamb yogurt sauce recipes.
Roast Leg Of Lamb With Exotic Spices And Yogurt Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 375° F
2. Rub the lamb with the olive oil and about half chopped garlic
3. Also combine or mix together 1 tablespoon of salt, the cumin, ground fennel seeds, and red pepper
4. Now rub this mixture over the lamb... - 45.3374
Lamb With Yogurt Sauce Turkish Style
1 Cut the meat into six pieces and trim off all the fat.
2 In a bowl, combine the onion, oil, salt and peppercorns.
3 Marinate the meat in the mixture for 2 hours at room temperature.
4 Drain when ready to broil.
5 In a heat... - 45.3355
Braised Lamb Shanks In Yogurt Sauce
Braised Lamb Shanks In Yogurt Sauce is an amazingly delicious recipe which you will enjoy with your family and friends. If you loved it, do share it with your friends also! - 45.0367
Rosemary Lamb With Curry Yogurt Sauce
COMBINE THE COCONUT MILK, rosemary, garlic, fish sauce, black bean sauce, curry powder, white and black peppers, and chile in a large bowl.
Add the lamb chops and turn to coat them evenly.
Cover the bowl and refrigerate for 6 hours or overnight.
REMOVE THE... - 43.7959
Lamb Bites With Yogurt Sauce
For meatballs, in mixing bowl combine egg, milk, crumbs, onion, 3/4 teaspoon of the seasoned salt, and tarragon.
Add meat; mix well.
Shape into 1-inch meatballs; place in shallow baking pan.
Bake in 350° oven 15 to 18 minutes or till done.
Drain on paper... - 40.5674
Lamb Meatballs In Yogurt Mint Sauce
1 ln a medium-size bowl, combine the lamb, bread crumbs, eggwhite, garlic, mint, parsley, cinnamon, salt, and pepper.
Using your hands, form the mixture into 1 -inch meatballs.
2 In a medium-size saucepan, bring the stock to a boil.
Add the meatballs, lower... - 40.2745
Tunisian Lamb Kabobs With Yogurt Cucumber Sauce
Tunisian Lamb Kabobs With Yogurt Cucumber Sauce did not turn out as good as my mom used to make it but I still enjoyed it. These kebabs are perfect with yogurt cucumber sauce and probably that's why Tunisian Lamb Kabobs With Yogurt Cucumber Sauce turned out... - 39.6565
Lamb Kebabs With Cucumber Yogurt Sauce
1. In a small bowl stir together 1/2 cup of the lemon juice, the oil, garlic, salt, cumin and ground red pepper. Add the lamb cubes and set aside to marinate 1 hour at room temperature.
2. Meanwhile, for the sauce, peel, seed, grate and squeeze dry the... - 37.7373
Grilled Lamb Patties With Yogurt Sauce
1) Coat grill with cooking spray.
2) Combine lamb, mint leaves, garlic, lemon rind, salt, and pepper; mix well.
3) Shape into 4 patties, 1-inch thick.
4) Grill patties 4 to 6 inches over hot coals 6 minutes on each side or until fully... - 36.8582
Greek Style Lamb Burgers With Minted Yogurt Sauce
Make the sauce: Put the yogurt in a sieve lined with a dampened paper towel set over a bowl and let it drain for 30 minutes.
Transfer the yogurt to a small bowl and stir in the garlic paste and the mint.
Make the burgers: Handling the lamb as gently as po - 25.7606
Herbed Lamb Kebabs With Yogurt Sauce
Cut the lamb shoulder across the grain into thin slices with a sharp knife, flatten the slices between sheets of plastic wrap until they are 1/8 inch thick, and cut them into 1-inch-wide strips.
In a saucepan whisk together the lemon juice, the thyme, the - 24.9098
Lamb With Yogurt-mint Sauce
Blend yogurt, mint and jalapeno jellies and save for sauce.
Spray broiler pan with nonstick cooking spray.
Broil lamb chops 3 inches from heat for 12 to 14 minutes, turning chops after 6 minutes. - 20.9677