- » Lamb Stew Dumpling
Lamb Stew Dumpling Recipes
Enjoy our collection of lamb stew dumpling recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for lamb stew dumpling recipes.
Spring Lamb Stew With Mint Dumplings
1 Trim meat; brown, a few pieces at a time, in large heavy kettle or Dutch oven, using a few fat trimmings, if needed.
Remove meat and set aside.
Stir in onion; saute until golden in same kettle.
Return meat to kettle; add boiling water, celery tops,... - 38.3274
Lamb Stew With Dumplings
Coat the lamb cubes with the seasoned flour.
Heat the oil in a saucepan.
Add the lamb cubes and brown on all sides.
Add the vegetables and fry for 5 minutes.
Stir in the bay leaf, thyme, salt and pepper to taste, stock and tomato sauce.
Bring to the boil,... - 41.767
Spring Lamb Stew With Mint Dumplings
1. Trim the meat.
2. Take a large heavy kettle or Dutch oven, brown a few pieces of meat at a time in few fat trimmings.
3. Remove meat from the heat and keep it aside.
4. Add onion and sautÃ© until golden. Return meat to kettle and add boiling... - 44.4501
Savory Lamb Stew With Parsley Dumplings
Remove meat from bones, cut into approximately 1 in. cubes, discarding any fat.
Place in saucepan with bones, cover with water, bring to boil.
Reduce heat, cover and simmer 1 hour.
Add peeled and diced carrots and potatoes, chopped onions, salt, pepper,... - 40.8163
Lamb Stew With Mushroom Dumplings
Roll lamb in seasoned flour; brown with onions in hot fat in kettle.
Add carrots and boiling water; simmer slowly about 2 hours.
Make mushroom dumplings .
Remove stew to hot platter, surround with dumplings and sprinkle with parsley. - 25.3659
Lamb Stew With Mint Dumplings
Cut lamb in pieces; dredge meat with flour.
Brown slowly in fat about 15 minutes, turning now and then to color all sides.
Add next 5 ingredients.
Cover, and simmer 40 minutes.
Add potatoes, onions and celery, and continue simmering 15 minutes.
Shake in... - 41.5589
Favorite Lamb Stew With Rice Dumplings
Coat lamb with a mixture of the flour, salt, pepper, and paprika; reserve any remaining flour.
Brown meat evenly on all sides in the hot fat in a Dutch oven.
Sprinkle remaining flour mixture over meat.
Add the garlic, dill, marjoram, thyme, and 1 1/2 cups... - 39.828
Irish Stew With Parsley Dumplings
1 Thoroughly wipe the pieces of meat.
2 Remove any excess fat.
3 Roll them in the seasoned flour to coat.
4 In the bottom of a large saucepan, put a layer of meat followed by some onion, carrot, leek and potato and season... - 45.0115
Ragout Of Lamb With Savory Dumplings
Purchase enough lamb to have a full 2 pounds of lean meat after trimming off all fat and bone.
Cut lamb into fairly uniform pieces, then roll lightly in a little flour mixed with the dry mustard.
Heat dripping in a large saucepan or Dutch oven.
Add meat and... - 38.5488
Everyday Lamb Stew
1. On a meat board, cut lamb into 1 ½ inch cubes and set aside.
2. On a vegetable board, cut carrots into 2 inch pieces and set aside.
3. Use a medium-size heavy saucepan.
4. Heat oil in the pan over medium heat.
5. Add lamb to hot oil... - 45.576
Lamb Or Irish Stew
1. Wipe the lamb with a clean, damp cloth. Cut in 1-inch or 2-inch squares.
2. Put into a large kettle with the boiling water and onions. Cover and simmer 1 hour.
3. Add the turnip, carrots, potatoes, salt and pepper. Cover and simmer 40 minutes longer.... - 34.1434
Traditional Irish Stew With Parsley Dumplings
Toss the pieces of lamb in the 1 seasoned flour, then put them into a saucepan together with the sliced onion, potatoes and pearl barley.
Sprinkle on the mixed herbs and another good seasoning of salt and freshly ground black pepper.
Pour on the boiling water... - 40.3594
Combine dry ingredients.
Cut in shortening until thoroughly mixed.
Beat egg in milk and add to above.
Drop in simmering seasoned chicken broth with boned chicken pieces and cook, uncovered, over medium heat for about 15 minutes, turning dumplings... - 34.9541
Corn Meal Dumplings
1. Sift the corn meal, flour, baking powder and salt together in a large bowl.
2. Beat the eggs in another bowl until they are foamy, then stir in the milk. Stir the egg mixture into the bowl containing the dry ingredients and mix thoroughly. Add the melted... - 31.4558
Sift flour, measure, and resift 3 times with the baking powder and salt, the third time into the mixing bowl.
Add milk all at once and stir with a fork rapidly until well blended.
If desired, add about 1 teaspoon finely chopped parsley.
Drop by teaspoonfuls... - 25.7797
Keema With Fried Onions
Halve the onion rings and separate.
Heat the oil in a heavy-bottomed 10-12-inch skillet over medium heat.
When hot, add the halved onion rings and fry them for about 5 minutes until they are dark brown but not burned.
Remove with a slotted spoon and spread on... - 44.1554