- » Lamb Steak Marinade
Lamb Steak Marinade Recipes
Enjoy our collection of lamb steak marinade recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for lamb steak marinade recipes.
Lamb Steaks With Sweet Marinade
Preheat barbecue at HIGH.
Mix marinade ingredients together; pour over lamb and marinate 2 hours in refrigerator.
Place lamb steaks on hot grill and brush with oil.
Cook 10 to 12 minutes depending on taste.
Turn 3 times, season well and baste occasionally... - 34.3764
Lamb Steaks In Marinade
1) Beat meat to about 3/4-inch thickness and place in a bowl.
2) Combine together rest of the ingredients except butter and spoon over meat.
3) Keep in the refrigerator for several hours or whole night.
4) On the next day, rub off the... - 42.2782
Broiled Pork Steaks With Walnut Marinade
Place the steaks in a shallow baking pan.
In a small mixing bowl combine the remaining ingredients, pour over the steaks and marinate covered and refrigerated for 8 hours.
Broil the steaks over medium heat on a charbroiler for 10-15 minutes, brushing... - 29.5093
Leg Of Lamb Steaks With Basil And Shallots
This Leg of Lamb Steaks With Basil and Herbs is a delicious marinaded lamb leg dish. Try these marinated lamb legs cooked in butter and basted with mixed herbs, basil and French Shallot mariantions. Feel free to express yourself about this Leg of Lamb Steaks... - 36.5892
Marinated Leg Of Lamb Steaks
This Marinated Leg of Lamb Steaks is one of the tastiest lamb leg dishes that I've ever tasted. Try these boiled lamb legs soaked and basted with garlic, thyme, ginger and pepper marination. Your suggestions for these Marinated Leg of Lamb Steaks is welcome. - 38.5294
Perfect Marinade For Beef Steak
For making a tasty Steak you need to make a good Marinade first. The Chef shows this easy way to make the Perfect Marinade For Beef Steak. Don't forget to check out this recipe. - 115.128
Rosemary And Anchovy Lamb Steaks
1. In a food processor add the lemon zest, anchovies, rosemary and the oil and blend to a rough paste.
2. In a large food bag or bowl add the lamb and pour over the marinade, massaging it into the meat.
3. Let it marinate in the refrigerator... - 36.1991
Grilled Lamb Steaks
Place steaks in a single layer in a shallow baking pan.
Combine coffee, sugar, mustard, Worcestershire, lemon juice, hot pepper seasoning, and garlic; mix well and pour over lamb.
Cover and chill for 4 hours or until next day.
Turn steaks several times, if... - 37.5543
Pan Broiled Lamb Chops Or Steaks
Trim excess fat from chops; discard all but 1 piece of fat.
Slash through remaining edge fat at 1-inch intervals, cutting to, but not into, meat.
Place chops in a single layer in a shallow roasting pan.
In a glass measuring cup, stir together coffee, sugar,... - 43.7869
Barbecued Lamb Steaks
1. In a small bowl, combine all ingredients except meat.
2. With a small sharp knife, make slashes, about 1-inch in fat of the steaks. This helps to prevent the steaks from curling when grilled.
3. Arrange steaks in large pan or bowl.
4. Pour... - 41.1984
Lemon Lamb Steaks
Lemon Lamb Steaks has a far-fetched taste. The lamb and lemon juice gives the Lemon Lamb Steaks a splendid taste. Lemon Lamb Steaks is inspired by restaurants internationally. Must catch it. - 34.4351
Marinated Lamb Steaks With Barley Salad
1. Prepare the marinade by mixing one tablespoon, the garlic, the chilli, half the mint, salt and pepper together.
2. Rub the steaks all over with the marinade and set aside to soak up the flavors for 2 hours
3. In a pot, boil water and... - 44.0628
Lamb Steaks With Orange And Rosemary
Spread the steaks on both sides with the mustard and put them side by side in a shallow dish.
Sprinkle with the rosemary and add the citrus juices, garlic, white wine and seasoning.
Leave the meat to marinate at room temperature for 4 hours.
Thirty minutes... - 42.0554
Lamb Steaks With Garlic Rosemary And Red Currant
Wipe the steaks, clean with kitchen paper (paper towels), then place them in a single layer in a large shallow dish.
Whisk the remaining ingredients together and pour over the meat.
Leave to marinate for at least 2 hours.
Grill (broil) or barbecue for 5... - 31.0191
Butterfly Leg Of Lamb
Have meatman bone leg of lamb and slit lengthwise to spread it flat like a thick steak.
Lemon-Marinade-Basting Sauce: In large glass dish or baking pan thoroughly blend remaining ingredients.
Place butterfly leg in marinade.
Leave at least one hour at room... - 43.1393
Barbecued Leg Of Lamb
In small bowl, combine steak sauce, vinegar, oil, chili powder, oregano, pepper, cinnamon and garlic.
Place lamb in nonmetal dish; coat with steak sauce mixture.
Cover; chill 1 hour, turning occasionally.
Remove lamb from marinade.
Grill over medium heat for... - 37.2468
Butterfly Leg Of Lamb
1. Get the leg of lamb boned by the meatman and slit lengthwise to spread flat like a thick steak.
2. In shallow baking pan blend remaining ingredients.
3. Place meat in the marinade and let it stand one hour at room temperature or... - 42.1213
Herbed Marinated Leg Of Lamb
Have meatman bone leg of lamb and slit lengthwise so you can spread it flat on grill like a thick steak.
Combine lemon juice, oil, onion, parsley, salt, thyme, basil, and tarragon.
Place lamb in large plastic bag set in deep bowl.
Pour lemon juice mixture... - 39.8677
Marinated Barbecue Steaks Or Chops
Marinated Barbecue Steaks or Chops liven up my party dinner! Try the Marinated Marinated Barbecue Steaks or Chops and come to tell me how you felt cooking and eating it. Aslo your suggestions for improvements are welcome ! - 29.7372
Artemis' Lamb Wrapped In Phyllo
For the marinade: In a food processor or blender, combine the yogurt, wine, milk, lemon juice, rosemary, mint, salt, ground red pepper, garlic, Parmesan, tomatoes, onion, and green pepper and whirl until smooth.
Transfer to a large bowl.
For the stuffing: In... - 44.9873
Grilled Lamb Fajitas
For marinade, in small bowl combine oil, tequila, lime juice, cumin, chili powder, oregano, salt, black pepper, red pepper flakes and cilantro.
Place lamb in glass dish.
Pour marinade over lamb; cover and refrigerate 4 to 6 hours.
Ignite coals in barbecue;... - 41.562
Moroccan Lamb On Couscous
Combine all the marinade ingredients together in a large bowl and add to the lamb steaks.
Refrigerate for at least 1 hour so that the flavours are absorbed.
Put the couscous in a bowl and add boiling water to just above the level of the couscous.
Cover with a... - 45.1756
Orange Spiced Lamb Kabobs
Cut lamb into 1 -inch cubes; place in a plastic bag set into a shallow dish.
For marinade, combine oil, vinegar, orange peel, orange juice, green onion, cinnamon, and cloves.
Pour over lamb.
Marinate in refrigerator 4 hours or overnight, turning... - 43.7292
Lamb Chops In Red Wine
Put the lamb chops or steaks in a shallow, ceramic dish.
Mix together the wine, oil and chopped mint, then pour the mixture over the meat, turning to coat thoroughly.
Cover and set aside to marinate in a cool place for 1 hour, turning the lamb after about 30... - 35.451
Stir Fried Lamb With Garlic
1. In a bowl put the meat, pour the sherry or rice wine, soy sauces and sesame oil, mix and let the meat marinade for 20 minutes.
2. Drain off the marinade liquid and keep the meat aside.
3. In a wok or large frying-pan heat the oil, add... - 41.2929
Butterflied Leg Of Lamb
Remove the lamb's fibrous outer membrane with a knife.
Make a deep cut lengthwise along the bone; cut and scrape the meat from the bone and "butterfly," or flatten, the meat out into a thick steak.
Crush, peel and mince the garlic and rub it into the meat... - 35.9069
Tandoori Spiced Iamb
Put all the ingredients for the marinade in a food-processor and whizz until smooth.
Remove any fat from the lamb steaks, then coat them with the marinade.
You can keep them marinating in the fridge for a day to develop a more intense flavour, if you have... - 38.7127
Grilled Rack Of Lamb
In a saucepan, combine the first nine ingredients.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 20 minutes.
Remove 1 cup for basting; cover and refrigerate.
Pour the remaining marinade into a large resealable plastic bag; add lamb.
Seal bag and turn... - 44.5296
Grilled Lamb Squash And Melon Shish Kebabs
1) Preheat the grilling equipment, 15 minutes before cooking.
2) In a clean bowl, combine garlic, rosemary, pepper, olive oil, and vinegar. This mixture will serve as the marinade.
3) Now, take a reseal able plastic bag and put lamb... - 43.9677
Harissa Lamb With Fennel Tomato And Herb Parcels
1. Using a sharp tipped knife, score the lamb necks a in a criss-cross pattern.
2. In a large dish, combine the yoghurt and the harissa.
3. Rub marinade over the lamb.
4. Throw in rosemary springs over the lamb.
5. Cover dish and place in... - 42.9093
Honey Basted Pork Chops Or Steaks
1. Combine all the marinade ingredients in a saucepan.
2. Heat gently, stirring, until blended.
3. Rub meat with salt and pepper, then place it in a shallow glass, ceramic or pottery dish.
4. Pour the marinade over. Leave for 1 hour, turning once.
5. Cook the... - 35.8211
1. Mix together the lemon juice, oregano and salt and pepper, and brush over both sides of the lamb steaks or chops. Leave to marinate for at least 4 hours or overnight.
2. Preheat the oven to 160°C/325°F/Gas 3. Drain the lamb, reserving the marinade, and... - 36.1416
Delish kebabs are lamb and salami kebabs made with a soy sauce and vinegar marinade. A grilled meat kebabs recipe, these delish kebabs are great as a side or as appetizers and are full of flavor. - 37.7467
Shish Onion Kebabs
Trim excess fat from lamb and cut into 1-inch cubes.
Par-boil onions, cutting larger ones in half lengthways.
Wash and remove stem and seeds from peppers and cut into 1-inch squares.
Mix marinade ingredients in a bowl and add lamb pieces.
Allow to marinate... - 39.669
1. Place the cubed beef, lamb, and turkey in a plastic bag set in a shallow bowl. Set aside.
2. For marinade, in a mixing bowl combine coconut milk, onion, garlic, dry mustard, coriander, turmeric, salt, and cumin; mix well. Pour marinade over the meat. Seal... - 36.8628
Tandoori Mixed Platter
1. To make marinade, place Tandoori seasoning or paste, coriander, yogurt and lemon juice in a bowl and mix to combine.
2. Place lamb cutlets and chicken in separate shallow glass or ceramic dishes, spoon one-quarter of marinade over each, toss to coat and... - 35.8479
Shish Kabob With Italian Seasoning
Combine vinegar, oil, onion salt, garlic, soy sauce, Italian seasoning, and 1/2 cup water in a large mixing bowl.
Cut steak in 1-inch cubes.
Add to marinade and let stand, covered with plastic wrap, at room temperature 5 to 6 hours.
Place meat... - 34.381
Make marinade by combining vinegar, oil, onion salt, garlic, soy sauce, oregano, and water in large mixing bowl.
Cut meat into 1 -inch cubes.
Add to marinade and let stand refrigerated 5 to 6 hours, stirring occasionally.
Arrange meat cubes and vegetables... - 36.1088
1. Place the meat, wine, garlic, onion, and oregano in a shallow glass or ceramic bowl. Cover and refrigerate overnight or let sit at room temperature for no more than 2 hours.
2. Preheat the broiler. Set aside 12 skewers.
3. Remove the meat from the marinade... - 38.916
Alsatian Meat And Potato Stew
Cut meat into 5 cm/2 in cubes and put into a large bowl.
Pour over wine and seasonings, and leave to marinate overnight.
Grease a large casserole and make alternate layers of onions, potatoes, and meats.
Pour marinade over the top.
Cover and cook in a... - 36.6129
Indonesian Sate With Peanut Sauce
1 Place the meat cubes and chicken cubes in a shallow nonmetal bowl. In a small mixing bowl stir together the coconut milk, onion, dry mustard, coriander, salt, turmeric, cumin, and 1 clove garlic. Pour over meat, tossing to coat. Cover and marinate in the... - 34.0964