- » Lamb Split Pea Soup
Lamb Split Pea Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of lamb split pea soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for lamb split pea soup recipes.
Curried Lamb Soup With Split Peas
1. Heat oil in a large saucepan over moderate heat. Add lamb bones and brown on all sides. Add garlic, onion and curry powder to pan and cook, stirring constantly, for 5 minutes. Drain peas and add them with boiling water.
2. Bring liquid to boil, skim off... - 36.8805
Baked Split Pea Soup
Soak peas overnight in cold water; drain and reserve water. (Or cover peas with water, bring to a boil, cover, and let sit 2 hours.) Remove meat from lamb shank and cut in cubes.
Combine all ingredients (including lamb bone) in a large casserole or bean... - 35.5416
Lamb And Vegetable Soup
1) Split bone in several places.
2) Take a kettle; put bone in it together with water and peas and bring to a boil.
3) Boil, covered for 2 hours and then add in remaining ingredients.
4) Simmer again for 30 minutes until vegetables are soft and... - 44.5797
Curried Lamb Soup
1. In a bowl cover split peas with water and set aside to soak for 10 minutes.
2. In a in a large saucepan heat oil and cook lamb shanks for 5-6 minutes until browned on all sides.
3. Then add garlic, onion and curry powder and cook, stirring, for 5... - 46.7629
Lamb And Barley Soup
1. Have butcher crack bones of lamb shanks. Wash shanks and cut off excess fat.
2. Place shanks in Dutch oven with water, peppercorns, peas and barley. Cover and simmer about 2 hours.
3. Add carrots, onions, celery and parsley. Simmer about 1 hour longer.
4.... - 39.7962
Carrots And Leeks Scotch Broth
1. ln a 6-quart Dutch oven or stockpot, bring the water, lamb, leeks, carrots, yellow turnip, celery, split peas, barley, salt, and pepper to a boil over moderately high heat. Lower the heat and simmer, covered, for 1 1/2 hours or until the lamb and split... - 31.669
Gaelic Farmhouse Broth
Remove the meat from the bones and trim off any fat and gristle.
Chop the meat into small pieces.
Put the bones into a large saucepan and cover with cold water.
Bring to the boil and simmer gently while you prepare the vegetables.
Put the chopped meat into a... - 47.8827