- » Lamb Slow
Lamb Slow Recipes
Enjoy our collection of lamb slow recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for lamb slow recipes.
Greek Style Slow Roasted Lamb Shanks
If you are not a traditionalist and are you looking for a unique main course idea for Christmas or New Years then this slow roasted shank of lamb is indeed an excellent choice! This is not only an easy recipe, but also lamb shanks are one of the more... - 125.026
Easy Slow Roasted Lamb Chop
This lamb is so tender it just melts in your mouth. The dish is quick and easy to prepare. The recipe yields lamb that is tender and succulent and just melts in your mouth. Put aside you notions of overpowering flavor and tough cuts and try this lamb chop... - 78.7784
Slow Roasted Stuffed Shoulder Of Lamb
To make the stuffing, cook the shallot, garlic, pancetta and anchovies with the butter until softened.
Season and cool.
Mix the minced lamb with the parsley, breadcrumbs, egg yolk and shallot mix.
Now beat the stuffing with a wooden spoon this adds a bit of... - 45.8187
Slow Roasted Leg Of Lamb
1. Preheat covered barbecue to a medium heat.
2. To make marinade, in a bowl mix rosemary, mint, vinegar, oil and black pepper to taste to combine.
3. in the surface of the lamb Cut several deep slits and fill each slit with a slice of... - 44.2556
Slow Baked Tomatoes With Lamb And Minted Rice
Preheat oven to 375°.
Combine lamb, onion, mint, and thyme in a Dutch oven; cook over medium heat until lamb is brown, stirring to crumble.
Drain in a colander; return lamb mixture to pan.
Add cumin, cinnamon, Minted Rice, tomato puree, and garlic cloves to... - 41.3928
Slow Baked Chilli Lamb
1. To make chilli paste, place chillies and garlic in a hot dry frying pan or comal over a high heat and cook until skins are blistered and charred. Place chillies in a bowl, pour over hot water to cover and soak for 30 minutes. Drain chillies and discard... - 35.2493
Slow Baked Chili Lamb
1. To make chili paste, place chilies and garlic in a hot dry frying pan or comal over a high heat and cook until skins are blistered and charred. Place chilies in a bowl, pour over hot water to cover and soak for 30 minutes. Drain chilies and discard... - 33.1817
Slow Roasted Leg Of Lamb
1. To make marinade, place rosemary, mint, vinegar, oil and black pepper to taste in a bowl and mix to combine.
2. Cut several deep slits in the surface of the lamb. Fill each slit with a slice of garlic. Place lamb in a glass or ceramic dish, pour over... - 32.0378
Lamb Slow Recipes By Category