- » Lamb Skewers
Lamb Skewers Recipes
Enjoy our collection of lamb skewers recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for lamb skewers recipes.
Lamb Meat Skewers - Moroccan Eid-el-adha Specials
This is an impressive video that displays how to make delicious lamb meat skewers. Moroccan lamb meat skewers is so easy to make and absolutely delicious. So see the video and try out this super simple recipe at home and your guests are surely bound to ask... - 115.029
Moroccan Lamb Meat Skewers
If you are looking for an easy-to-make meat appetizer, your search ends here! Moroccan Lamb Meat Skewers is an effortless dish that can be made within minutes. Watch this video for more details! - 113.362
Greek Lamb Skewers
Greek Souvlaki a.ka. The Greek Lamb Skewers are not just Greek, but are a truly international fare. You will absolutely love the meat and the marinade in which they are cooked. Oh yum! Watch and learn this recipe from Barry as he makes it in this video. - 105.567
Kyoto Style Lamb Skewers
1) Trim off the lamb fat and thinly slice into 3-inch strips.
2) In a bowl, mix rest of the ingredients together, blend well.
3) Pour over the meat, coat well and allow to stand for an hour or cover and place in the refrigerator... - 43.736
Wine And Rosemary Lamb Skewers
Combine wine, oil, garlic, thyme and rosemary in a shallow glass dish or large heavy plastic bag.
Add lamb; cover dish or close bag.
Marinate lamb in the refrigerator up to 12 hours, turning several times.
Remove lamb from marinade; discard marinade.
Thread... - 39.847
Lamb And Potato Skewers
1. Prepare a fire in the grill and place an oiled baking tray in the oven 4-6 inches away from the heat.
2. Cook the potatoes in boiling salted water till they are tender. This will take ten minutes.
3. Drain the potatoes and cover them... - 38.922
Lamb Sosatie & Fruit Skewers
Place meat cubes in a bowl.
In a pan, combine vinegar, jam, curry powder, sugar, pepper, chile peppers, onion, garlic, and bay leaves; bring to a boil.
Remove from heat, cool, and pour mixture through a strainer onto meat cubes.
Cover and refrigerate for 2 to... - 38.5694
Grilled Lamb Skewers With Fig & Aubergine
1. In a bowl combine olive oil, red wine, lemon juice, dried oregano, fennel seeds, dried thyme leaves and finally the mint leaves.
2. Stir and marinate the lamb chunks for at least 2 hours or overnight.
3. Slice the aubergine, cut the figs in... - 38.5368
Skewers Of Lamb With Mint
1. In a shallow dish, mix together the yogurt, garlic, saffron, mint, honey, oil and ground black pepper.
2. Trim the lamb and cut into 2.5 cm / 1 in cubes. Add to the marinade and stir until well coated. Leave to marinate for at least 4 hours.
3. Cut the... - 36.5326
Minted Lamb Skewers
Cut lamb into 2 cm cubes.
Combine curry powder, lemon grass, ginger, oil, mint, sauce and garlic in large bowl; add lamb, coat with spice mixture.
Thread lamb onto 12 skewers.
Place skewers in shallow dish.
Cover; refrigerate 3 hours or overnight, [can be... - 35.5181
Minted Lamb On Skewers
1) Mix together mint, wine, wine vinegar, garlic, salt and pepper.
2) Marinate lamb with this mixture for 1 hour or more, tossing once or twice to coat meat.
3) Scrape off the excess marinade, saving for later use.
4) Skew lamb onto... - 34.8149
Lamb Souvlaki Skewers
1. Put the lamb into a large bowl or strong food bag. Add the olive oil, wine, oregano, lemon zest and juice, garlic and black pepper - don't add salt yet. Mix together so that all the lamb is completely coated, then chill and marinate for at least a few hrs... - 32.4314
Lamb On Skewers
Cut lamb into 2 1/2 cm/1 in cubes, and season with salt, pepper, and marjoram.
Thread on to long skewers alternately the meat, tomatoes, bay leaves, and chunks of onion.
Brush with olive oil and lemon juice, and sprinkle with oregano.
Grill over a charcoal... - 32.3338
Lamb On Skewers
Cut meat into 1-inch cubes.
Put into bowl with French dressing and garlic.
Refrigerate for at least 3 hours; turn meat occasionally.
Arrange alternate pieces of Iamb, mushroom, and bacon on skewers.
Sprinkle with seasoned salt to taste.
Broil until... - 30.653
Lamb And Mango Skewers
1. Use 24 wooden skewers (a). Soak in cold water for at least 30 minutes before threading meat.
2. To make marinade, place ginger, hoisin and soy sauces, vinegar and oil in a bowl and mix to combine. Add lamb, toss to coat (b), cover and marinate in the... - 27.9096
Lamb Skewers Recipes By Category