- » Lamb Skewers
Lamb Skewers Recipes
Enjoy our collection of lamb skewers recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for lamb skewers recipes.
Lamb Kebab With Eggplant
If you enjoy barbecue dishes, you will definitely love Lamb Kebab with Eggplant! Whether you want to serve your family or guests, this dish ensures that you treat your family or guests to an appetizing meal! Bon Appetite! - 98.7734
Skewered Leg Of Lamb
Combine mustard, oil, wine, garlic, rosemary, basil, oregano, thyme, and pepper.
Remove fell (paper-thin, pinkish red layer) from outer surface of meat.
Place lamb in a shallow dish.
Spread lamb with mustard mixture.
Cover and marinate 4 hours or... - 43.3734
Skewered Lamb has a fine taste. Skewered Lamb gets its taste from lamb marinated in wine flavored mixture. Skewered Lamb is inspired by many restaurants across the world. - 42.3616
In a bowl combine burgundy, cooking oil, mint, salt, thyme, and basil.
Add lamb cubes.
Cover; marinate 2 hours at room temperature or overnight in refrigerator.
Drain meat, reserving marinade.
Meanwhile, cook onions, uncovered, in boiling water for 5 minutes... - 42.36
Kyoto Style Lamb Skewers
1) Trim off the lamb fat and thinly slice into 3-inch strips.
2) In a bowl, mix rest of the ingredients together, blend well.
3) Pour over the meat, coat well and allow to stand for an hour or cover and place in the refrigerator... - 40.1711
Skewered Minted Lamb
1.Take a sauce pan and put dry mint leaves, tarragon leaves, vinegar, brown sugar, dry mustard, salt, butter, lemon and its grated peel.
2.Cook the ingredients and let them boil.
3.Once done, turn off the heat and let the ingredients settle for hlf an... - 39.7057
Wine And Rosemary Lamb Skewers
Combine wine, oil, garlic, thyme and rosemary in a shallow glass dish or large heavy plastic bag.
Add lamb; cover dish or close bag.
Marinate lamb in the refrigerator up to 12 hours, turning several times.
Remove lamb from marinade; discard marinade.
Thread... - 38.6849
Combine first 8 ingredients using 2 teaspoons turmeric.
Blend, add lamb.
Refrigerate for 8 hours, or overnight.
Drain, arrange lamb on skewers alternately with green pepper, quartered onions, pineapple, and tomatoes.
Wrap in bacon, broil or grill 3 inches... - 38.5332
Skewered Lamb And Vegetables
Place lamb in glass or plastic bowl.
Mix lemon juice, oil, salt, oregano and pepper; pour over lamb.
Cover and refrigerate, stirring occasionally, at least 6 hours.
Remove lamb; reserve marinade.
Thread lamb on four 11-inch metal skewers, leaving space... - 37.8816
Lamb And Potato Skewers
1. Prepare a fire in the grill and place an oiled baking tray in the oven 4-6 inches away from the heat.
2. Cook the potatoes in boiling salted water till they are tender. This will take ten minutes.
3. Drain the potatoes and cover them... - 37.3352
Lamb On A Skewer
Trim fat from lamb; cut lamb into 36 (1-inch) cubes.
Combine lamb and next 10 ingredients in a large heavy-duty, zip-top plastic bag; seal bag, and marinate in refrigerator at least 8 hours.
Remove lamb from bag, reserving marinade.
Bring marinade to a boil... - 37.2255
Minted Lamb Skewers
Cut lamb into 2 cm cubes.
Combine curry powder, lemon grass, ginger, oil, mint, sauce and garlic in large bowl; add lamb, coat with spice mixture.
Thread lamb onto 12 skewers.
Place skewers in shallow dish.
Cover; refrigerate 3 hours or overnight, [can be... - 36.993
Hawaiian Skewered Sweet And Sour Lamb With Rice
Drain pineapple; reserve the juice.
Mix reserved pineapple juice, soy sauce, lemon juice, and garlic in large, shallow dish.
Add lamb cubes; marinate in refrigerator several hours or overnight.
Remove lamb from marinade; drain.
Arrange lamb,... - 36.2596
Souvlakia (greek Skewered Lamb)
Souvlakia(Greek Skewered Lamb) is an exotic culinary delight that any foodie should try out. I tried and the results are mouthwatering! Try out the Souvlakia(Greek Skewered Lamb) yourself and tell me if you agree with me! - 35.9792
1. Put the cubed lamb into a shallow dish with the peppercorns, salt, white wine, orange rind, cinnamon and sliced onion. Cover and chill for 2 hours.
2. Drain the meat, reserving the marinade, and thread on to skewers.
3. Put the kebabs under a preheated... - 35.8744
Minted Lamb On Skewers
1) Mix together mint, wine, wine vinegar, garlic, salt and pepper.
2) Marinate lamb with this mixture for 1 hour or more, tossing once or twice to coat meat.
3) Scrape off the excess marinade, saving for later use.
4) Skew lamb onto... - 35.7425
Cut lamb into 1-inch cubes.
Combine tomato paste, vinegar, parsley, garlic, cinnamon, curry powder, salt, pepper and oil in deep bowl.
Marinate lamb in sauce for 24 hours or longer.
Drain lamb; reserve sauce.
Arrange lamb cubes, tomatoes, green pepper and... - 35.1533
Lamb On Skewers
Cut lamb into 2 1/2 cm/1 in cubes, and season with salt, pepper, and marjoram.
Thread on to long skewers alternately the meat, tomatoes, bay leaves, and chunks of onion.
Brush with olive oil and lemon juice, and sprinkle with oregano.
Grill over a charcoal... - 34.6577
Skewered Lamb With Coriander Yogurt
1. To make the coriander yogurt, mix together the yogurt, mint, coriander and grated onion and transfer to a small serving dish.
2. To make the kebabs, cut the lamb into small chunks and put in a bowl. Mix together the grated onion, herbs, lemon rind and... - 34.5761
Combine minced onion, garlic, oil, lemon juice, salt, pepper, and oregano in glass bowl or casserole.
Add lamb; stir well.
Cover; marinate 3 to 4 hours (or longer in refrigerator), stirring occasionally.
Parboil 16 onions in salted water 10 minutes.
Drain;... - 34.5349
Lamb On Skewers
Cut meat into 1-inch cubes.
Put into bowl with French dressing and garlic.
Refrigerate for at least 3 hours; turn meat occasionally.
Arrange alternate pieces of Iamb, mushroom, and bacon on skewers.
Sprinkle with seasoned salt to taste.
Broil until... - 32.5152
Lamb Souvlaki Skewers
1. Put the lamb into a large bowl or strong food bag. Add the olive oil, wine, oregano, lemon zest and juice, garlic and black pepper - don't add salt yet. Mix together so that all the lamb is completely coated, then chill and marinate for at least a few hrs... - 32.0388
Skewered Lamb Cubes
Preheat barbecue at HIGH.
Mix marinade ingredients together; pour over lamb and refrigerate 2 hours.
Thread lamb cubes on skewers.
Place on hot grill and cook 8 to 10 minutes depending on taste.
Turn 4 to 5 times, baste and season. - 31.6479
Skewered Lamb Kidneys
Beat the parsley into the butter and divide the mixture into eight portions.
Set them aside.
Thread the flattened kidneys crosswise onto four skewers, opening out the halves so that the kidneys look like open shells.
Sprinkle them with salt and pepper and... - 30.5395
Caucasian Skewered Lamb
Sprinkle meat with 1 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper; place in bowl.
Cover; marinate 3 hours or overnight in refrigerator, stirring several times.
Meanwhile, partially cook onions in large amount boiling salted water for 5 minutes;... - 29.6833
Lamb And Mango Skewers
1. Use 24 wooden skewers (a). Soak in cold water for at least 30 minutes before threading meat.
2. To make marinade, place ginger, hoisin and soy sauces, vinegar and oil in a bowl and mix to combine. Add lamb, toss to coat (b), cover and marinate in the... - 28.1977
Skewered Lamb And Pork
Put pork and lamb into a large bowl, and season well with salt and pepper.
Mix well, then shape into small sausages, and thread 4 or 5 to a skewer.
Cook over a charcoal barbecue, or under a grill, turning once, until cooked.
Serve with finely chopped onions... - 28.0248
Sate Kambing Skewered Barbecued Lamb
Combine onion, garlic, soy sauce, lemon juice and seasoning in bowl.
Add lamb and mix well.
Cover and marinate 1 hour, tossing frequently.
Broil, turning and basting, about 5 minutes, or until done.
Serve with Kacang Saus. - 25.0208
Lamb Skewers Recipes By Category