- » Lamb Sauce
Lamb Sauce Recipes
Lamb sauce is a term used for a sauce teamed with lamb dishes. Yogurt sauce, Tzatziki sauce, and other herbal sauces are regularly teamed with lamb dishes. The choice of sauces used for teaming lamb based dishes ... More »
Barbecued Lamb With Chimichurri Sauce
Looking for an easy dinner or lunch recipe that tastes really good? Then watch this video and learn to make a Mexican classic that everyone is sure to fall in love with! - 84.4236
Cuban Braised Lamb With Sangria Reduction Sauce
Pep up your boring week-night meals with this luscious braised lamb recipe that brings a good deal of taste to the table. Succulent lamb topped with reduced sangria sauce makes for a real Carribbean style treat. You will be surprised how a yummy sauce can... - 70.9977
Lamb In Gingered Cranberry Sauce
1.Cut small pieces of fat from lamb and put it in the skillet to grease it well.
2.Put lamb cubes in greased skillet and heat until brown.
3.Drain extra fat.
4.Put Season All, pepper, onions, MSG, garlic powder, tomato paste, wine and water to... - 48.9003
Lamb With Bordelaise Sauce
1. Remove the extra fat from lamb chops.
2. Place a plastic bag on a low dish and put lamb chops in it.
3. Take a bowl, mix wine, soy sauce, water, onion powder, garlic salt, rosemary, thyme and pepper.
4. Drizzle the marinade on the lamb chops... - 48.876
Boiled Lamb With Caper Sauce
Trim the joint, weigh it and calculate cooking time, taking into account the thickness of the joint.
Put the trivet in the pressure cooker and put the trimmed joint on it.
Sprinkle in the salt and pour on the water.
Bring to the boil uncovered and remove any... - 48.2707
Javanese Lamb Stew With Peanut Sauce
Javanese Lamb Stew With Peanut Sauce! This is one of those dishes that pleasantly shocks you with its tantalizing flavors! Once you have had this dish you will never forget its flavor! Trust me you really need to try this Javanese Lamb Stew With Peanut Sauce! - 47.5001
Lamb With Hoisin Sauce
Partially freeze the lamb; cut on the bias into thin bite-size strips.
Cook carrots, covered, in a small amount of boiling salted water for 3 1/2 minutes; drain.
For sauce, stir together % cup cold water, hoisin sauce, soy sauce, dry sherry, and... - 46.0843
Lamb Cannelloni With Walnut Parmesan Sauce
Cook in boiling water until just barely cooked (al dente).
Drain and rinse with cold water and set aside.
Heat oil in skillet.
Add ingredients and cook until lamb is medium done.
Add and let cook slightly.
Add to above and puree in food processor.
Place... - 45.1235
Braised Lamb Shanks In Yogurt Sauce
Braised Lamb Shanks In Yogurt Sauce is an amazingly delicious recipe which you will enjoy with your family and friends. If you loved it, do share it with your friends also! - 45.0367
Boiled Lamb In Marjoram Sauce
1) Mix together the lamb, onion, the cubed parsnip and carrots, and the chopped celery in a 5- or 6-quart saucepan.
2) Pour in the water and add the salt.
3) Bring to a boil, and then lower the heat and simmer, covered, for 2 1/2 hours, or until the... - 44.6176
Lamb Chops With Blackcurrant Sauce
1. In a large bowl, mix couscous with the orange juice and lemon rind.
2. Pour hot stock over the contents.
3. Cover bowl with a lid or plate and let stand for 3 minutes.
4. Fluff up with a fork.
5. Keep aside until ready to serve.
6. Coat the lamb... - 44.4467
Boiled Mutton Or Lamb And Caper Sauce
1) Cut meat into pieces.
2) Slice the vegetables.
3) Take a pan and add meat and vegetables into it.
4) Add cold water. Bring to a boil, remove off the scum.
5) Stir in seasoning. Decrease heat and simmer for 1 1/2-2 hours.
6) Place... - 44.437
Lamb Cooked In Dark Almond Sauce Badami Rogan Josh
Wipe the meat well with paper towels.
Heat the oil in a 10-12-inch skillet.
When the oil is hot, add the cloves, red peppers, peppercorns, and cardamom.
Stir them for a few seconds until they puff up and darken.
Now put in 7 or 8 pieces of meat at a time to... - 44.2534
Lamb Cannelloni With Walnut Parmesan Sauce
1) Preheat the oven.
2) Cook the Cannelloni till soft for 10 to 12 minutes. Rinse under cold water, drain and set aside.
3) In a skillet, heat oil and cook lamb pieces. Rosemary, garlic and onions on medium flame. Add in parsley.
4) In a... - 43.9427
Lamb Chops In Spicy Sauce
1. In a skillet add the shortening and brown chops and ham in it.
2. Remove the fat from the mixture.
3. Put the remaining ingredients into the skillet. Do not put noodles at this stage.
4. Keep cooking the ingredients for 45 minutes over low heat or... - 43.4818
Lamb In Barbecue Sauce
Roll each cutlet up and secure with a wooden toothpick.
Roll in the seasoned flour.
Melt the butter in a saucepan.
Add the meat rolls and brown on all sides.
Transfer each roll to a double thickness of foil, about 25 cm./ 10 in.square.
Add the onion and... - 43.4146
Lamb 's Feet In Poulette Sauce
Put the feet into a large pot, cover them with salted water, and add the carrots, garlic, onions and bouquet garni.
Bring to a boil and simmer, partially covered, for three hours.
Drain the feet, reserving and straining 2 cups [1/2 liter] of their poaching... - 43.0482
Lamb Noisettes With Bordelaise Sauce
1. Remove the bones from the racks of lamb; also, dice the prosciutto
2. Wash the leeks thoroughly and chop only the white part finely
3. In a large saucepan, heat together oil and butter and brown the lamb pieces, turning them on all... - 42.9787
Lamb Medaillons In Pumpkin Sauce
1) In a saucepan, add lightly salted water with carrots and parsnips and parboil for 5 to 6 minutes. Drain.
2) For the sauce, in a pan, add 1 teaspoon butter and melt.
3) Press in 1 garlic clove and mix well. Allow to cook for 3 to 5 minutes.
4) Add... - 42.9333
Lamb In Orange Sauce
1) Slice the onions and mushrooms.
2) Take a pan and heat the oil. Add lamb and sprinkle paprika, sliced onions and mushrooms.
3) Make the lamb brown on all sides and then add water.
4) Also add horseradish, herbs, salt and pepper.
5)... - 42.9129
Lamb Breast Spanish Sauce
1. On a meat board, cut the lamb into 6 equal pieces.
2. In a medium sized bowl, combine chili sauce, chili powder, vinegar and water. Mix well and keep aside.
3. Use a non-stick skillet.
4. Heat skillet over medium high heat.
5.... - 42.8496
Boiled Lamb With Caper Sauce
Put the lamb and seasonings into a large saucepan and add just enough water to cover.
Bring to the boil, skimming off any scum.
Cover and simmer for 1 1/2 hours.
Add the vegetables, re-cover and continue to simmer for 1 hour, or until the lamb is cooked... - 42.8352
Colorado Lamb With Serrano Blackberry Sauce
Procedure for sauce: Saute the onion, carrot, chile pepper, and 1 1/2i teaspoons of the herbs in the oil until dark brown in color.
Add the tomato paste and continue cooking for 2 to 3 minutes.
Deglaze the pan with red wine and reduce until thick.
Add the... - 42.6
Lamb Chops With White Sauce
Dip the chops in the beaten eggs and then in the bread crumbs.
Saute in heated oil on both sides until browned.
To prepare the sauce, heat the butter in a pan and saute the flour in it for a few seconds.
Gradually blend in the milk, stirring... - 42.3472
Lamb With Cherry Sauce
Make four small incisions all over the lamb, and insert the rosemary sprigs and strips of lemon rind.
Mix together the melted butter and lemon juice and brush all over the lamb.
Put the lamb into a roasting pan, pour over any remaining melted butter and put... - 42.2035
Lamb Rollups With Clementine Sauce
Pound the lamb very thin with a meat mallet.
Place 3 asparagus and 3 large shrimp in each.
Fold in and roll together.
Secure with tooth picks.
Place on a baking sheet.
Brush with oil.
Bake in a preheated 350°F (180°C) oven for 25-30 minutes.
While lamb... - 41.8194
Lamb Chops With Poached Quince And Balsamic Pan Sauce
Combine apple juice and sugar in small saucepan.
Bring to boil over medium high heat, stirring until sugar dissolves.
Add quince slices and thyme sprigs.
Reduce heat to medium low, cover, and simmer until quince is tender, about 20 minutes.
Strain, reserving... - 41.3931
Roast Lamb With Plum Sauce
Remove the thin fat covering from the roast.
Make three deep cuts in meat; insert a garlic clove in each.
Place roast on a rack in a large roasting pan.
Bake, uncovered, at 325° for 1-1/2 hours.
Mean while, make the plum sauce.
In a medium saucepan, saute... - 41.0656
Roast Lamb With Pungent Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 325°F. Trim the bottom of the joint so that you get a good handle when carving.
2. Rub the meat with oil, salt, and pepper.
3. Trim and cut the vegetables in pieces.
4. Place the lamb on a rack in the roasting pan and put the... - 40.5805
Lamb Bites With Yogurt Sauce
For meatballs, in mixing bowl combine egg, milk, crumbs, onion, 3/4 teaspoon of the seasoned salt, and tarragon.
Add meat; mix well.
Shape into 1-inch meatballs; place in shallow baking pan.
Bake in 350° oven 15 to 18 minutes or till done.
Drain on paper... - 40.5674
Lamb Rissoles With Cucumber Sauce
Process lamb, bread, onion, garlic, egg whites, mint and vinegar in a food processor until finely minced.
Divide mixture into 12 balls, flatten into patties, cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
Heat oil in a nonstick frying pan, cook rissoles... - 40.0723
Roast Saddle Of Lamb With Caper Sauce
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Wipe lamb with damp paper towels. Rub with 1/2 teaspoon salt. Place lamb, fat side up, in shallow roasting pan. Insert meat thermometer in thickest part, away from bone or fat.
2. Roast, uncovered, 1 1/2 hours. Arrange potatoes in... - 40.0469
Lamb With Cider Sauce
Rub the lamb with salt and pepper and the cut sides of the garlic.
Discard the garlic.
Heat the oil in a large flameproof casserole.
Put the meat in the casserole and brown on each side.
Remove the meat.
Add the carrots, turnips, leeks, onions and bacon to... - 39.8168
Lamb Shashlik With Caraway Sauce
Trim excess fat from lamb; place lamb in a large shallow dish.
Combine wine and next 6 ingredients; stir well.
Pour marinade over lamb; cover and marinate in refrigerator 8 hours, turning occasionally.
Remove lamb from marinade, and set aside.
Transfer... - 39.5831
Lamb Chops With Minty Pear Sauce
Arrange chops in 9-inch square baking dish with bone-side toward center of dish.
Add water to pear syrup to equal 3/4 cup.
In small mixing bowl, combine pear syrup, brown sugar, salt, mint and orange peel.
Pour over chops.
Cover with wax... - 39.4458
Basic Lamb Sauce
1.n a large bowl, mix sherry, lemon, parsley, olive oil, onion, salt, pepper, rosemary, oregano and dried herbs.
2.Leave the mixture overnight or for few hours.
3.Once done, blend them all together to make a thick sauce.
4.Serve when desired. - 38.6352
Lamb With Caper Sauce
Trim fat from lamb.
Cut slits in side of leg; insert garlic slices.
Place meat, fat side up, on rack in shallow roasting pan.
Top with onion.
Season with salt and pepper.
Roast at 325° till meat thermometer registers 170° to 180°, about 3 1/2 hours.
Remove... - 37.3644
Noisettes Of Lamb With Cucumber And Chive Sauce
1) In a pan, saute the noisettes in the oil for 10 min, turning just once.
2) Move the noisettes to one side of the pan, stir in the cucumber, then the flour and cook gently for 1-2 min to absorb the pan juices.
3) Lastly, stir in the wine, stock,... - 36.5123
Lamb In Grape Sauce
Lamb In Grape Sauce is a sumptuous steak preparation. The delicious grape sauce makes the dish extremely tempting and hard to overlook. Try the Lamb In Grape Sauce the next time your friends come over, trust me, they will love it! - 35.9681
Leg Of Lamb With Plum Sauce
1. Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F/ Gas 4). Put lamb in a roasting tin, season with pepper and baste with red wine. Roast for 1 1/2-2 hours, opting for shorter time if you like your lamb 'pink'. Halfway through cooking time add onion and plums to tin. Baste... - 35.8283
Boiled Leg Of Lamb And Parsley Sauce
When the water is boiling, add the lamb and all the other ingredients except the salt.
Bring slowly to a boil again and .simmer gently for 2 hours.
Skim if necessary from time to time.
Add salt and simmer for another half hour.
Turn off the heat and let the... - 35.6786
Lamb Chops With Blue Cheese Sauce
Trim fat from chops.
Cook lamb chops in hot oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat 8 to 10 minutes on each side or until browned.
Cover, reduce heat, and cook 20 minutes or to desired degree of doneness, turning once.
Transfer chops to a serving... - 35.3152
Lamb In Peanut Butter Sauce
Place the chops on to a flat board and make several shallow cuts in the meat on both sides to enable the coating to penetrate better.
Blend the peanut butter with the lemon juice and a very little seasoning.
Spread over both sides of the meat, giving an even... - 34.9362
Pasta Shells With Lamb Sauce
1. In medium saucepan, heat oil; add onion, garlic and rosemary. Saute, stirring, until onion is translucent, 2 minutes.
2. Add lamb and juniper berries, if using. Increase heat to medium and saute, stirring to break up lamb, 5 minutes. Add wine, tomatoes,... - 34.5645
Lamb Chops With Vegetable-wine Sauce
In 9-inch skillet heat oil; add onion and garlic and saute until onion slices are translucent.
Add artichoke hearts, cover, and cook over medium heat for 5 minutes; stir in tomatoes, broth, tomato paste, and rosemary.
Cover and let simmer, stirring... - 34.1585
Roast Leg Of Lamb With Caper Sauce
1. Rub lamb thoroughly with garlic, then with rosemary, salt, and pepper.
2. Pour olive oil into a roasting pan and preheat the oven to 350°F.
3. Place lamb in roasting pan and cook for 2-2 1/2 hours or until center is pink.
4. Meanwhile make the caper... - 33.6077
Lamb In Grape Sauce
Lamb is Grape Sauce makes a heavenly combination with rice and a salad ! Try out savory and tangy Lamb and Grape Sauce dish and let me know what you feel about it! - 33.1102
Braised Lamb Breast In Vegetable Sauce
1. In 5-quart Dutch oven over medium-high heat, in hot salad oil, cook lamb-breast pieces, a few at a time, until browned on all sides, removing pieces to bowl as they brown.
2. In drippings remaining in Dutch oven, over medium heat, cook onions until lightly... - 31.1363
Lamb Chops In Spicy Sauce
In skillet, brown chops and ham in shortening; pour off fat.
Add remaining ingredients except noodles.
Cover; cook over low heat 45 minutes or until chops are tender.
Stir now and then. - 30.7427
Lamb Chops With Bearnaise Sauce
Trim excess fat from chops, and place chops in a large shallow container.
Com bine remaining ingredients except bearnaise sauce, stirring well; baste chops with soy sauce mixture.
Cover and refrigerate at least 8 hours.
Grill chops over medium coals 5 to 8... - 28.841
Lamb Chops With Spicy Pear Sauce
Combine 2 tablespoons of the melted butter with vinegar, salt, and spices and rub into chops.
Let stand 2 hours, then broil in hot pan with 1 tablespoon butter. - 28.1147
Lamb In Paprika Sauce With Thimble Dumplings
Fry the finely chopped onions in lard until they turn yellow, add red paprika.
Cut the meat into large cubes, and fry lightly with onions; add a little water and salt, and let it simmer till tender, then mix in the lecso.
Mix the sour cream with flour and... - 27.8181
Lamb With Yogurt-mint Sauce
Blend yogurt, mint and jalapeno jellies and save for sauce.
Spray broiler pan with nonstick cooking spray.
Broil lamb chops 3 inches from heat for 12 to 14 minutes, turning chops after 6 minutes. - 20.9677
Lamb Sauce Recipes By Category