- » Lamb Salad
Lamb Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of lamb salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for lamb salad recipes.
Marinated Lamb Salad With Radishes And Currants
1) Season the lamb with 1/2 teaspoon of the salt and 1/4 teaspoon of the pepper.
2) In a large skillet, add 1 tablespoon of the olive oil and heat up over high heat.
3) When the oil is hot, add the lamb to cook for 5 minutes, by... - 46.3352
Lamb And Vegetable Salad
Wash and pat the lamb chops dry and cut them into 1/4-inch slices.
Peel the garlic and crush with the pepper and salt.
Wash the eggplants, dry them and cut, unpeeled, into 1-inch cubes.
Mix them with the salt, cover and allow to marinate.
Score a cross in the... - 44.545
Tossed Lamb Salad
1.In a bowl, mix parsley, onion, salt, pepper, vinegar,oil and oregano.
2.Put the lamb in the bowl and stir.
3.Refrigerate the mixture for an hour and keep turning the lamb pieces.
4.In a separate bowl, put lettuce, tomatoes, celery and... - 44.3423
Water Lily Lamb Salad
Soak the artichokes if possible for about 2 hours before cooking in salted water.
Cook in boiling salted water for approximately 25 minutes until sufficiently tender to pull out the leaves easily.
Drain artichokes and allow to cool.
Trim the bottoms of the... - 44.2801
Warm Lamb Salad
DRESSING: In large bowl, whisk together olive and corn oils, shallots, vinegar, salt and pepper.
Spoon 2 tbsp (25 mL) into shallow glass baking dish; add chops, turning to coat.
Let stand to marinate for 30 minutes.
Meanwhile, in pot of boiling water, cook... - 44.2182
Marinated Lamb Steaks With Barley Salad
1. Prepare the marinade by mixing one tablespoon, the garlic, the chilli, half the mint, salt and pepper together.
2. Rub the steaks all over with the marinade and set aside to soak up the flavors for 2 hours
3. In a pot, boil water and... - 44.0628
Lamb Tabbouleh Salad
Combine bulgur and water in a large bowl; let stand 1 hour or until bulgur is tender and liquid is absorbed.
Add tomato and next 4 ingredients; stir well.
Combine lemon juice and next 4 ingredients, stirring well.
Place lamb slices on rack of a broiler pan... - 42.503
French Lamb Salad
1. Prepare the lamb by cutting into 3/4-inch cubes.
2. To make dressing, into a bowl large with oil enough to hold lamb and vegetables whisk in vinegar, mint, salt and pepper.
3. Stir in lamb cubes and green onions to coat with dressing and gently stir... - 41.3849
Leftover Lamb Or Pork Salad
1. Thinly slice lamb or pork.
2. In a bowl, whisk together salt, pepper, oil, rosemary, vinegar and mustard.
3. In a salad bowl, place greens with Parmesan shavings and toss them with the dressing.
4. Arrange meat over greens.
5. Serve the... - 40.8128
Lamb With Tabbouleh
1. Take a griddle and let it heat such that almost smoking hot.
2. Coat the lamb with oil and season well.
3. Grill the lamb for about 3 minutes on each side for medium-rare.
4. In a large bowl mix the tabbouleh ingredients... - 40.5764
Warm Lamb Salad
1. To make dressing, in a bowl mix together coriander, sugar, soy and chilli sauces, lime juice and fish sauce to combine and set aside.
2. On a serving platter Arrange lettuce leaves and cucumber and set aside.
3. In a wok Heat oil over a high heat... - 40.4114
Lamb Salad With Almonds
A spoon of this delicious Lamb Salad with Almonds is simply heavenly! Try this wonderful Lamb Salad with Almonds recipe for yourself and discover the wondrous taste of this salad! - 39.9221
Lamb 'n' Macaroni Salad
1.Prepare macaroni as per the directions on the package.
2.Mix lamb, celery, mayonnaise, pickle relish, onion, salt and pepper.
4.Toss the refrigerated mixture on macaroni and serve. - 39.8103
Lamb With Tabbouleh
Lamb With Tabbouleh is a wonderful and must-have dish. This Lamb With Tabbouleh is a huge favorite among my friends and family. Check it out today! - 39.6851
Lamb And Mango Salad
To make brushing sauce, pour juice and oil into a small bowl.
Stir in Worcestershire sauce and curry powder.
Thread lamb and plum pieces alternately on skewers.
Add any extra meat to the ends of the skewers.
Brush kabobs generously with sauce and let stand at... - 39.5064
Lamb Luncheon Salad
1.In a large bowl, mix rice, lamb, tomato, red onion, parsley, salad dressing, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
2.Refrigerate the mixture.
3.Serve the mixture on lettuce greens. - 38.0216
Lamb Cucumber And Tomato Salad
1) In a bowl, add diced lamb, sliced cucumber, diced tomatoes, diced apple, broken lettuce, romaine and chicory. Sprinkle salt and pepper. Toss well.
2) Lastly, add in the sour cream. Toss well.
3) Serve the Lamb Cucumber And Tomato Salad at... - 36.2402
Lamb Chops With Mango Cucumber Salad
1. Mix cucumber, mango, 1 tablespoon of the mint, onion, lime juice, 1 teaspoon of the oil, and 1/8 teaspoon each of salt and pepper in a bowl. Cover and let stand while you prepare the lamb.
2. Sprinkle lamb chops with remaining 1/8 teaspoon each of salt and... - 36.1576
Mango Chutney Lamb With Rocket Snap Pea Salad
Combine yogurt, chutney and sauce in large bowl.
Griddle-fry (or grill or barbecue) lamb, brushing with yogurt mixture frequently, until browned on both sides and cooked as desired.
Meanwhile, boil, steam or microwave peas untiL just tender.
Rinse peas under... - 35.9832
Marinated Lamb Salad
Combine lamb with olive oil, vinegar, honey, salt, mustard, mint leaves and herbs.
Refrigerate for 1 hour.
Line serving dish with cucumber, tomato quarters and chicory.
Drain lamb strips, reserving dressing.
Spoon lamb strips into center of dish.
Combine... - 35.8467
Grilled Lamb And Tabbouleh Salad
1. Cut horizontally through thickest portion of lamb, cutting to, but not through, other side, open flat as you would a book (lamb should be close to an even thickness on each side to cook evenly). Combine dressing and 1/4t cup lemon juice. Reserve 1/4 cup... - 35.5564
Lamb And Tabbouleh Pittas
1. The evening before, place the couscous in a bowl, pour the boiling water over it and leave to soak for 5 minutes. Set aside to cool.
2. Mix together the hummus, oil and lemon juice in a small bowl or jug to make the dressing, adding the mint, if using.... - 31.8147
Lamb Salad With Mint Dressing
1. Tear the cos lettuce into bite-size pieces and arrange on individual serving plates. Using a canelle knife, remove strips of peel along the length of the cucumber, then slice thinly. Add to the lettuce with the pimento, pear slices and spring onion... - 30.9985
Lamb Potato Salad
Combine all ingredients; mix lightly.
Serve on crisp salad greens, as desired - 29.6193
Individual Lamb Salad
Wash artichokes thoroughly and cook in boiling salted water, to which a squeeze of lemon juice has been added until tender if young, about 20 minutes should be long enough.
Drain and cool them, and carefully pull out the centre leaves, so that only a rim of... - 28.1487
Lamb Salad Recipes By Category