- » Lamb Pasta
Lamb Pasta Recipes
Lamb pasta is a pasta dish made with lamb cooked into a delectable sauce along with ingredients like olive oil, onions, tomatoes, wine, flavoring herbs and seasonings. Ground lamb is browned in heated olive oil and ... More »
Lamb Ragout Over Pappardelle Pasta
This Lamb Ragout is aromatic, rich, and spicy! It's served over hand-cut Pappardelle Pasta made from scratch. This is a favorite dish from Aimee Pellegrini's restaurant, La Romanza Bistro in Seattle. She shared her family secrets for these great Italian... - 111.307
Healthy Lamb Ragu With Whole Wheat Pasta
Lean ground lamb, eggplant and tomato puree are combined in this classic Italian-style dish with the addition of toasted walnuts, and low-fat feta cheese tossed with whole wheat pasta. Together they deliver a complex, hearty, earthy and truly satisfying one... - 98.7791
Hunter-style Lamb With Fettuccine
The hunte style lamb with fettucine is a filling and flavorful pasta preparation made with cubed lamb meat. Cooked along with herbs and vegetables, the hunter style lamb with fettucine is one of my favorite pasta recipes. You will simply love the flavor of... - 47.2002
Lamb Cannelloni With Walnut Parmesan Sauce
Cook in boiling water until just barely cooked (al dente).
Drain and rinse with cold water and set aside.
Heat oil in skillet.
Add ingredients and cook until lamb is medium done.
Add and let cook slightly.
Add to above and puree in food processor.
Place... - 45.1235
Curried Lamb In Noodle Ring
Prepare Noodle Ring.
Melt butter in a 2 quart saucepan.
Add onion and celery.
Saute until onion is golden.
Stir in flour; cook until bubbly.
Add milk and chicken broth.
Stir constantly over medium heat until thickened.
Stir in green pepper, curry powder,... - 44.5018
Lamb Cannelloni With Walnut Parmesan Sauce
1) Preheat the oven.
2) Cook the Cannelloni till soft for 10 to 12 minutes. Rinse under cold water, drain and set aside.
3) In a skillet, heat oil and cook lamb pieces. Rosemary, garlic and onions on medium flame. Add in parsley.
4) In a... - 43.9427
Pasta With Lamb And Eggplant In Spiced Yogurt
In a mixing bowl, toss the eggplant chunks with 1 tablespoon each of the oil and lemon juice.
Leave to marinate for about 30 minutes.
Remove the broiler tray and spray it lightly with nonstick cooking spray.
Preheat the broiler without the tray.
Arrange the... - 43.7851
Pasta With Lamb And Tomato Sauce
1) Chop bacon.
2) Blanch, peel and chop tomatoes.
3) Peel and chop onion and garlic.
4) Heat a saucepan, add the bacon and fry for 5 minutes.
5) Add onion and garlic and fry gently till transparent.
6) Add the ground lamb and fry for... - 43.502
Greek Lamb And Pasta Stew
Wrap cloves, bay leaves, and cinnamon stick in cheese cloth, and secure with string.
Set spice pouch aside.
Trim fat from leg of lamb, and cut lamb into 1-inch cubes.
Coat a Dutch oven with cooking spray, and place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add half of... - 42.3456
Pasta Shells With Spiced Lamb Ribs
At your meat market, have lamb ribs cut across the bones into 2- to 3-inch lengths, then cut between ribs to make small pieces.
Heat oil in a 5- to 6-quart pan over medium heat; add lamb, about half at a time, and cook until browned on all sides.
Remove from... - 42.076
Pasta With Lamb Oreganata
In a large saucepan or skillet, heat the olive oil with the garlic and onion over moderate heat.
When they sizzle, add the lamb, sprinkle it with the pepper, and saute it, stirring and breaking up the meat with a wooden spoon, until it begins to brown, 5 to 7... - 38.8456
Home Made Greek Lamb And Pasta Stew
1. Wrap cloves, bay leaves, and cinnamon stick in cheese cloth, and secure with string. Set spice pouch aside.
2. Trim fat from leg of lamb, and cut lamb into 1-inch cubes. Coat a Dutch oven with cooking spray, and place over medium-high heat until hot. Add... - 36.6789
Pasta Shells With Lamb Sauce
1. In medium saucepan, heat oil; add onion, garlic and rosemary. Saute, stirring, until onion is translucent, 2 minutes.
2. Add lamb and juniper berries, if using. Increase heat to medium and saute, stirring to break up lamb, 5 minutes. Add wine, tomatoes,... - 34.5645
Fusilli With Lamb And Tomato Ragu
1. In a large heavy saucepan, heat olive oil over medium heat. Add garlic and onion and cook, stirring, 3 to 4 minutes, or until soft. Add lamb to pan and cook 3 to 4 minutes, stirring, until lamb loses its pinkness.
Add wine, raise heat to high, and cook,... - 30.7153
Lamb Pasta Recipes By Category