- » Lamb Noodles Soup
Lamb Noodles Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of lamb noodles soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for lamb noodles soup recipes.
Lamb Chops In Spicy Sauce
1. In a skillet add the shortening and brown chops and ham in it.
2. Remove the fat from the mixture.
3. Put the remaining ingredients into the skillet. Do not put noodles at this stage.
4. Keep cooking the ingredients for 45 minutes over low heat or... - 43.4818
Mongolian Lamb Hot Pot
Mongollan Lamb Hot Pot has a fine taste. Mongollan Lamb Hot Pot gets its taste from lamb mixed with noodles and cabbage. Mongollan Lamb Hot Pot is cherished by non vegetarian food lovers. - 34.0164
Green Noodle And Lamb Casserole
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Grease 3-quart baking dish.
Brown lamb, onion and garlic in large skillet over medium-high heat; pour off excess fat.
Blend in soup, tomato sauce, water and seasoning.
Reduce heat and simmer 10 minutes.
Meanwhile, toss cooked noodles,... - 42.1259
Lamb And Cabbage Soup
1. In a slow cooker or crock pot place the lamb and vegetables, sprinkle the seasonings, crumble the bouillon cube and pour the water on top. Give a good stir to mix well.
2. Close pot tightly with its lid.
3. Allow the lamb to cook on HIGH for 3 to 4... - 46.8264
Monti In Broth
In a bowl or food processor, combine egg, water, salt, and butter.
Add flour and stir or process until mixture forms a ball.
Turn dough out on a lightly floured board and knead until dough is smooth and elastic (about 8 minutes, or 1 minute if mixed in... - 44.2024
1. In a saucepan heat oil and lamb and garlic; brown the meat, half at a time and set aside.
2. Return all the lamb to the saucepan and add un-drained tomatoes, onion, salt, and paprika; bring the mixture to boil.
3. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for... - 45.0575
German Spaetzle And Potato Soup
In a large heavy pot, melt the butter, add the potatoes, leeks, and celery, sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper, and cook until the celery is soft.
Add the broth and simmer for 20 minutes, or until the potatoes are tender.
Taste for seasoning.
Stir in the... - 33.7218
Sour Cream Lamb Stew
Cook the onion in butter until soft.
Sprinkle the meat with salt; then coat pieces with flour, shaking off excess.
Brown the meat lightly on all sides in the pan with the onion.
Blend tomato soup with the water and ginger.
Pour over meat; blend.
Cover and... - 38.1223
Curried Lamb is a great recipe for a main dish. The flavor of the cream of mushroom soup comes together in a delicious way with the other ingredients. A simple way to make a delectable curry. Try it out! - 47.1172
Mongolian Lamb Hot Pot
1) Slice and cut thin slices of lamb, retaining some fat.
2) Soak some vermicelli.
3) Roll up the slices and arrange on a plate.
4) In individual plates, arrange the bean curd, and place the soaked vermicelli.
5) Arrange all dips and... - 44.7473
Sauteed Organic Mushroom And Lamb And Non Dairy Hot Chocolate
If you are on the lookout for a recipes that are simple and will make your guests smile, then this video is just the thing for you. In a matter of minutes, you will be able to get recipes for a delicious side dish and a yummy, healthy drink. Watch to know... - 87.1023
Liver Balls And Noodles
1) In a saucepan, boil liver and cover liver in it for 2 minutes.
2) With a knife, take out membrane from liver. Cut into cubes.
3) Force liver through food chopper twice.
4) In a bowl mix thoroughly onion, parsley, crumbs, egg, and salt and pepper.
5)... - 43.7097
Meat Noodle Casserole
In large saucepan cook noodles in a large amount of boiling salted water for 10 to 12 minutes or just till tender; drain.
In large bowl stir together soup, sour cream, and milk.
Add celery, mushrooms, pimiento, and parsley.
Stir in cooked noodles,... - 41.3723
Lamb Riblets In Tomato Honey Sauce
Place riblets in 2-quart casserole.
Cover with onion slices.
Microwave 10 minutes on '6'.
Stir in soup, tomato sauce, honey, salt, pepper and thyme.
Microwave 40 to 50 minutes on '6', or until riblets are tender, stirring twice.
Serve over... - 35.1826
Saucy Lamb Meatballs
1) In a bowl, mix the bread crumbs, egg, 1/4 cup orange juice, salt, cinnamon, 1/8 tsp pepper.
2) Mix the ground lamb.
3) Shape the mixture into 1 1/2" meatballs.
4) In the large skillet, brown the meatballs in the heated oil.
5) Drain off the... - 42.2205
Greek Lamb And Cheese Casserole
Prepare noodles according to package directions.
Meanwhile, crumble lamb into a 2-quart casserole, then stir in celery.
Micro-cook, covered, on 100% power (HIGH) 5 to 6 minutes or till lamb is done, stirring once to break up lamb.
Drain off fat.
Stir... - 44.1029
Lamb Chops In Spicy Sauce
In skillet, brown chops and ham in shortening; pour off fat.
Add remaining ingredients except noodles.
Cover; cook over low heat 45 minutes or until chops are tender.
Stir now and then. - 30.7427
Chinese Chrysanthemum Pot
If there is heaven on earth it can be found when tasting the Chinese Chrysanthemum Pot ! The Chinese Chrysanthemum Pott is unique and extremely tasty. You just have to try it! - 45.1554
Mongolian Hot Pot
1. Remove the stalks from the spinach and wash them well.
2. For the bean thread (transparent) noodles, soak them in warm water for 5 minutes and then drain and cut into 5inch, 12-5cm length.
3. In a small bowl put all the ingredients for the dipping... - 44.7906
1. Cut liver into 2-inch squares.
2. Brown quickly in butter or margarine in medium-size skillet; stir in the water and onion-soup mix; cover; simmer about 5 minutes.
3. Spoon sour cream into a small bowl; gradually blend in 1 cup of the hot sauce; stir... - 26.6789
Slice lamb thinly and arrange on two large plates.
Place broth in a medium-size saucepan with ginger and garlic; simmer 15 minutes.
Put green onions, spinach, Chinese cabbage, coriander and noodles in separate serving bowls.
Combine all ingredients for Hotpot... - 45.5456
1. Slice the liver into 2 inch squares and roll them in floured board.
2. Remove all veiny parts by using a kitchen scissors.
3. Take a medium-size frying pan and melt in butter or margarine. Brown the liver slices.
4. Add water and onion soup mix.... - 35.6164
One of our favourite meals to eat in Bangkok is the Thai version of Suki-Yaki. We usually eat this dish at one of the many MK restaurants which specialize in this fun cook it yourself meal.
Suki-Yaki is such a fun meal that you cook at your table in a... - 35.5015