- » Lamb Neck
Lamb Neck Recipes
Enjoy our collection of lamb neck recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for lamb neck recipes.
Lamb Neck Cinnamon And Spinach Parcels
1. In a large bowl, combine half the lemon juice, salt, chilli and thyme leaves.
2. Toss the lamb in the marinade and leave for 20 minutes.
3. Preheat the oven to 190 degree C
4. Grease a baking tray with butter.
5. Layout 2 sheets of... - 44.8639
Curried Neck Of Lamb
Trim the lamb and cut into small pieces.
Combine the spices with the curry paste and a little water to mix.
Melt the fat in a pan and fry the onions and garlic until soft.
Add the spice paste and fry for 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
Add the meat, mixing... - 41.9865
Neck Of Lamb Irish Stew
Place some sliced onion in a casserole, with the lamb on top.
Sprinkle with herbs, if desired, season well.
Add remaining onions and sliced potatoes mixed, season well, pour in stock.
Place in the oven, covered, for 1 1/4 hours.
Uncover for remaining 15... - 37.3456
Deviled Lamb Neck
Cook lamb neck slices and onions in the fat over low heat, about 20 min.
Add next four ingredients, cover, and simmer 1 1/2 hrs or until tender.
If desired, thicken gravy with 2 tablesp flour mixed smooth with 1/4 c cold water.
Serve on a bed of cooked rice... - 26.3751
You May Also Like!
Lambneck Slices With Vegetables
1) Season lamb with salt and pepper.
2) Allow butter to melt and fry lamb in it over medium flame until browned on all sides.
3) Cover and cook for 20 minutes over low heat.
4) Mix in beans or peas, carrots, basil, parsley flakes, lemon rind and lemon... - 41.0486
Braised Lamb Necks With Brussels Sprouts
Heat butter in a skillet; add lamb and brown on both sides.
Add onions, seasonings, and broth.
Cook, covered, over low heat 20 minutes.
Add frozen Brussels sprouts and pimiento.
Cover and cook over low heat about 10 minutes, or until sprouts are just... - 40.7614
Saute' lamb necks in olive oil for 3-5 minutes. Then add all other ingredients, except collard greens, and bring to a boil. Reduce flan1e to simmer, cover and cook 35-40 minutes. Add collard greens and continue cooking 8-10 minutes. Serves four.
Recipe... - 22.0901
Skewers Of Lamb With Mint
1. In a shallow dish, mix together the yogurt, garlic, saffron, mint, honey, oil and ground black pepper.
2. Trim the lamb and cut into 2.5 cm / 1 in cubes. Add to the marinade and stir until well coated. Leave to marinate for at least 4 hours.
3. Cut the... - 35.0772
Braised Lamb In Sour Cream
1) Cut off some fat from lamb and chop meat into 1-inch pieces.
2) Season the flour with salt, pepper and herbs.
3) Coat the lamb pieces with this seasoned flour.
4) Take a heavy skillet; heat butter and brown lamb in the hot butter.
5)... - 41.6881
Classic Lamb Stock
1. Take an 8 quart pot and add meat.
2. Allow the meat to turn evenly brown.
3. Add garlic, dried parsley, peppercorns and water.
4. Let the mixture come to full boil.
5. Lower the heat and allow the mixture to simmer for 60 minutes.
6. Mix in... - 43.4296
Roast Lamb And Sliced Lamb In Gravy
1) When purchasing the meat, ask the seller to bone the joint without rolling.
2) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
3) Over low heat, melt the margarine or butter and add the onion. Gently cook till the onion is tender and then... - 40.509
Lamb And Tomato Casserole
Sprinkle lamb with salt and pepper, garlic salt and mixed herbs.
Place lamb and onion in casserole dish.
Pour tomatoes and their juice over.
Mix Worcestershire sauce and stock together and pour over tomatoes.
Cover dish and bake for 1 1/2 hours. - 33.9509
Boiled Lamb With Dill Sauce
Trim the lamb and put in a saucepan with the seasonings, bay leaf and sprigs of dill.
Add about 1 1/4 litres (2 pints) water and bring to the boil.
Remove any scum from the surface, cover and simmer gently for 1 1/4-1 1/2 hours or until tender.
Drain the... - 43.619
Lamb Stew With Mint Dumplings
Cut lamb in pieces; dredge meat with flour.
Brown slowly in fat about 15 minutes, turning now and then to color all sides.
Add next 5 ingredients.
Cover, and simmer 40 minutes.
Add potatoes, onions and celery, and continue simmering 15 minutes.
Shake in... - 42.6545
Lamb Neck Recipes By Category