- » Lamb Loin
Lamb Loin Recipes
Enjoy our collection of lamb loin recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for lamb loin recipes.
Loin Of Lamb With Salsify And Mushrooms
1. Ask the butcher to score the fat of the meat in parallel lines or a criss-cross pattern before rolling and tying.
2. Rub the dry mustard well into the surface of the lamb. Mix together the honey and soy sauce and brush evenly over the prepared surface.
3.... - 45.5159
Stuffed Loin Of Lamb
1) Wash and wipe the meat pieces.
2) With a mallet or rolling pin, flatten the meat pieces by gently beating them. ... - 44.7519
Braised Loin Of Lamb
Season meat well with salt and pepper.
Brown meat on all sides in the melted oil and butter in a casserole.
Fry vegetables quickly in hot fat.
Replace meat on top of vegetables in casserole, add bay leaf and stock and cover the pan.
Cook gently... - 42.6535
Roast Loin Of Lamb Persille
1. With a damp clean kitchen cloth, wipe the joint.
2. Rub with salt.
3. With sharp tipped knife, make slashes at regular intervals.
4. Peel garlic and slice thinly.
5. Press garlic slivers into slits.
6. Preheat the oven to 350Â°F (180Â°C... - 42.6519
Wine Glazed Roast Loin Of Lamb
To prepare the stuffing, fry the bacon in its own fat without browning.
Mix it with the suet, breadcrumbs, parsley, herbs, lemon rind, egg and seasoning.
Place the loins of lamb on the work surface, meat side up.
Very carefully remove as much excess fat as... - 42.1431
Loin Of Lamb Provencale
Rub seasoning into the meat.
Peel and quarter onions.
Heat the oil in a roasting pan, add the meat and onions; roast in a hot oven (425° F) for 15 minutes.
Slice the eggplants.
Lower the oven temperature to moderate (350° F).
Place the eggplant slices... - 40.5641
Loin Of Lamb With Peas And Beans
Melt the butter with the oil in a roasting tin.
Add the onion and bacon and fry until the onion is soft but not brown and the bacon has rendered its fat.
Add the lamb and brown on all sides.
Transfer to a fairly hot oven (200°C/ 400°F or Gas Mark 6) and... - 36.913
Spinach Loin Of Lamb
The spinach loin of lamb is a spinach rolled preparation of lamb with bacon. The lamb loin is flattened and spread with spinach and butter onion mix. Rolled up and wrapped with bacon rashers, the lamb is roasted to deired doneness. Adapted from Sharp... - 35.3634
Herbed Loin Of Lamb
The herbed loin of lamb is a savory preparation made with rosemary and cooked with white wine. Roasted in the oven with a amrinade of oil, wine, garlic and pepper with rosemary leaves, the herbed loin of lamb is rolled and tied with a string before cooking... - 35.3154
Loin Of Lamb Bearnaise
1) Preheat the oven to 325° F before roasting.
2) Cut and tie the lamb.
3) Mix wine and butter for the basting sauce.
4) Place the lamb on rack in a roasting pan and rub with garlic.
5) Roast for about 2 1/2 hours in the preheated oven,... - 31.7169
Stuffed Loin Of Spring Lamb
Have your butcher chop and remove half the length of the lamb rib bones.
When preparing for the oven, turn the flank under and secure with toothpicks; then with sharp knife make gashes in the top of the roast at 1/2 inch intervals, cutting down to the rib... - 31.3536
Loin Of Lamb And Apricots
Tie the lamb securely with string, and score the surface with a sharp knife.
Press in cloves at intervals along the surface of the lamb.
Place in a deep, lidded baking dish and pour over the Red Wine Cook-in-Sauce.
Cover and bake in the oven for 20 minutes,... - 29.0976
Herbed Loin Of Lamb
1. Mix all ingredients, except lamb, together to form a marinade.
2. Place loin of lamb in large shallow dish and pour over marinade; leave overnight.
3. Remove loin of lamb from marinade and roll loin tightly, securing with string.
4. Place on a rack. Cook... - 27.6892
Lamb Loin Recipes By Category