- » Lamb Liver
Lamb Liver Recipes
Lamb Liver can be cooked in many ways. They can be braised, fried, baked, sautéed and grilled. There are many dishes that can be cooked using lamb liver. There are multiple sizes of lamb liver and multiple ... More »
Lamb's Liver With Leeks And Spring Onions
1. In a bowl, blend corn flour with soy sauce, five-spice powder and chilli powder.
2. Add the strips of liver to the bowl and mix with the soy sauce mixture.
3. Cover the bowl and let the liver marinate for 30 minutes.
4. In a jug, mix corn... - 49.1743
Pork Liver Florentine Style
Combine the bread crumbs, fennel seeds, salt and pepper in a large bowl and mix them well with a wooden spoon.
Add the pieces of liver and coat them with the bread crumb mixture.
Spread out the caul on a board.
Then place each piece of liver on top of a... - 40.6157
Lamb's Liver Casserole
1) In a bowl, add the seasoned flour.
2) Add in the liver and toss till well coated.
3) Arrange half in a greased casserole.
4) Combine the onion and sage and sprinkle half over the liver.
5) Repeat till all is used.
6) Pour in stock or water and cover... - 38.2416
Fried Lamb's Liver
Cut the lamb's liver into 1 inch (2.5 cm) strips, discarding the gristle.
Fry in hot oil to brown the outside and lightly cook inside.
Chop into cubes and serve warm or cold sprinkled with lemon juice and garnished with parsley. - 23.8445
You May Also Like!
Baked Lamb Liver (convection Cooking)
If you have a combined microwave-convection oven, preheat the convection section at 350 Â°F (180Â°C).
Melt the butter 3 minutes in an 8 x 8-inch (20 x 20 cm) ceramic dish or 2 minutes in a small metal saucepan of the same size.
Or melt the butter 2... - 39.4889
Baked Lamb Liver
This Baked Lamb Liver recipe is simply irresistible. Try this Baked Lamb Liver on a get together; you will definetely get a lot of compliments for this dish. - 34.6291
Moroccan Lamb Liver In Spiced Sauce
Are you looking forward to prepare a dish with lamb liver? Here is a traditional Moroccan recipe kebda m'chermla or lamb liver in spiced sauce that is made during the Eid days. This lamb liver has an aromatic rich flavor. Make in your own kitchen and serve as... - 83.2536
Slice the liver in half inch thicknesses.
Mix the herbs and pepper in the flour and toss the liver in this.
Melt the butter in a heavy pan.
Fry the liver in this.
Remove the liver to a hot dish.
Wipe the pan.
Add more butter, the lemon juice, and chopped... - 36.4601
Lamb Liver And Diced Potatoes
1) Dice the potatoes into 1/2 inch (1 cm) and boil for 3 minutes.
2) In a pan, add the fat and heat.
3) Mix in the potatoes, and keep turning till golden brown.
4) Lower the heat and mix in the onions and pepper.
5) Allow to cook without browning and... - 42.2786
Liver With Onions And Mushrooms
1. Wash the liver in cold water and cut out any inedible membranes. Pat it dry with kitchen paper.
2. Cut the liver, diagonally, into thick slices and toss them gently in the flour.
3. Preheat a large browning dish to maximum according to the manufacturer's... - 33.107
Lamb Liver Creole
1) With a knife, take out membrane from liver. Cut into thin strips.
2) Mix flour, salt, and cayenne. Dredge liver in it.
3) In a skillet melt fat and brown liver on all sides.
4) Stir in remaining ingredients, cook covered in simmering... - 39.727
1.Take the fresh livers and chop them into cubes of an inch and place them in a bowl.
2.Cut the onion in length into 4 pieces after peeling and put the pieces in the bowl.
3.Put seasoning and mashed garlic in the bowl and mix it well.
4.Put some... - 40.6391
Liver And Mushroom Bake
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) Slice the liver very thinly.
3) Cut the thick foil in large piece.
4) Place the foil on flat working table and spread onion.
5) Dredge the onions with seasonings and herbs.
6) Top the onions with the... - 41.1088
Lamb's Liver Pate
1) In a blender, add in the lamb livers, bacon and onion. Blend to get a fine minced mixture.
2) Mix in the crushed garlic.
3) In a microwshavable d, melt the butter.
4) Add in the flour and mix well. Slowly stir in the milk while stirring... - 45.1689
Lamb Liver Kebab
Wash the liver and pat dry.
Cut into half-inch cubes.
Place in a bowl with all the remaining ingredients, mixing well.
Cover and refrigerate for two or three hours.
Thread the liver cubes on skewers.
Cook over a hot barbecue grill, turning them twice during... - 31.3699
Lamb Liver Recipes By Category