- » Lamb In Tarragon Sauce
Lamb In Tarragon Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of lamb in tarragon sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for lamb in tarragon sauce recipes.
Lamb Chops With Tarragon Tomato Sauce
1) Remove excess fat from chops.
2) Take a large skillet and coat it with cooking spray.
3) Place over medium-high heat until hot.
4) Add chops, and cook 4 minutes on each side or until browned.
5) Remove chops from skillet, and drain... - 44.2686
Lamb In Tarragon Sauce
Cut the lamb into large cubes, and cook together with the cleaned onions in 2 pt. of water, until tender.
Make a light roux with butter and flour, dilute it with a small amount of water, add to the meat and cook till meat is tender.
Mix the sour cream with... - 27.0254
You May Also Like!
Lamb And Zucchini Shashlik With Lemon And Tarragon
The day before the barbecue, in a large bowl, combine oil, lemon juice, shallots, tarragon and mustard.
Toss lamb and zucchini into the marinade.
Cover and chill overnight, stirring occasionally.
Drain lamb and zucchini and bring back to room temperature,... - 41.3642
Rack Of Lamb With Tarragon Herb Rub
1) Set the oven temperature to 500°F before roasting.
2) With the tip of a small sharp knife, make deep slits all over the lamb and fill them with garlic slivers.
3) Rub all over the lamb with orange half and then brush lightly with... - 42.1712
Broiled Lamb Chops With Tarragon Sauce
Start heating broiler and have chops ready on broiler pan.
Have oven rack about 3 inches from heat.
Heat butter in saucepan for sauce.
Add mushrooms and onion and cook gently until moisture has evaporated.
Sprinkle in flour and stir to blend.
Remove from heat... - 41.5589
Heat 40 g (1 1/2 oz) of the butter in a casserole and seal the leg of lamb on all sides.
Add the remainder of the butter, the stock and wine.
Cover and cook for 3/4 hour.
Remove the meat and reduce the liquid by half.
Add the tarragon and seasoning.
Thicken... - 36.9003
Shepherd's Pie With Tarragon
Split potatoes in half and scoop pulp into bowl.
Add butter, green onion, tarragon, salt and pepper and blend well.
Cool to lukewarm, then whip in egg yolk thoroughly.
Position rack in center of oven and preheat to 375Â°F.
Butter deep 1 1/2 quart... - 43.9526
Combine all ingredients in a pan, bring to the boil and stir until sugar is dissolved.
Allow to cool and use as a baste on lamb or pork. - 22.6181
Lamb Crepes With Wine Sauce
Make the crepes using the Herb Crepe Batter or Basic Crepe Batter.
Set aside and keep warm.
Melt the butter in a saucepan.
Remove from heat and stir in the flour until smooth.
Return to the heat and cook over a low heat for five minutes.
Gradually add the... - 38.3538
Leg Of Lamb With Sherry Herb Sauce
Cut small slits in lamb roast.
Place garlic slices in slits.
Mix 1 teaspoon each tarragon, rosemary and margarine in small bowl.
Microwave at HIGH (100%) until margarine is melted, 30 to 45 seconds.
Brush over lamb roast.
Place roast fat side down on roasting... - 37.3895
Lamb Bites With Yogurt Sauce
For meatballs, in mixing bowl combine egg, milk, crumbs, onion, 3/4 teaspoon of the seasoned salt, and tarragon.
Add meat; mix well.
Shape into 1-inch meatballs; place in shallow baking pan.
Bake in 350° oven 15 to 18 minutes or till done.
Drain on paper... - 39.0599
Roast Leg Of Lamb With Caper Sauce
1. Rub lamb thoroughly with garlic, then with rosemary, salt, and pepper.
2. Pour olive oil into a roasting pan and preheat the oven to 350°F.
3. Place lamb in roasting pan and cook for 2-2 1/2 hours or until center is pink.
4. Meanwhile make the caper... - 31.9275