- » Lamb Hamburger
Lamb Hamburger Recipes
Enjoy our collection of lamb hamburger recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for lamb hamburger recipes.
Greek Lamb Patties
1. Saute onion in 1 tablespoon of the vegetable oil until soft in a large frying pan.
2. Combine lamb with salt, pepper, mint, bread crumbs, tomato juice, and onion mixture in a large bowl; mix lightly until well-blended. Shape into 8 patties about 3/4 inch... - 32.6786
Greek Lamb Loaf
1. Saute onion in butter or margarine in a medium-size skillet for 3 minutes; remove from heat; stir in carrot, potato, eggplant and garlic, tossing to coat well; cover. Cook 5 minutes, or until wilted but still crisp.
2. Combine ground lamb, eggs, tomatoes,... - 30.3189
Senegalese Lamb Loaf
1. Saute bacon until crisp in a small frying pan; remove with a slotted spoon to a large bowl. Saute onions in drippings in same pan until soft; combine with bacon.
2. Add lamb and beef to bacon mixture along with rice, coconut, currants, peanuts, chutney,... - 33.4136
Great Turkish Hamburgers
1) Preheat the broiler or grill with medium-hot coals.
2) In a large bowl, mix all the burger ingredients together.
3) Shape the meat mixture into 8 oval patties, about 3 inches long, 2 inches across, and about 1 inch thick.
4) Grill or... - 44.6178
Savory Lamb Burgers
Combine bread crumbs, milk, olives, onion, parsley, mustard, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and dash pepper.
Add ground lamb; mix well.
Shape into four 1/2-inch-thick patties.
In skillet cook patties in hot oil over medium-high heat till desired doneness, turning once... - 30.1829
Skillet Lamb Balls With Vegetables
1. Mix meat, egg, onion, bread crumbs, cornstarch, salt, pepper, ginger, nutmeg and evaporated milk in large bowl; form lightly into about 30 walnut-size balls.
2. Brown in melted vegetable shortening in large frying pan or electric skillet; pour onion soup... - 28.8109
Calico Lamb Stew
1. Mix lamb, bread crumbs, onion, milk, egg, 1 teaspoon of the salt and rosemary in a large bowl; shape into 1 1/2-inch balls. Brown in butter or margarine in a large frying pan; remove. Pour off all drippings, then measure 2 tablespoonfuls and return to... - 29.0723
Lamb Stroganoff Pinwheel
1. Cook noodles, following label directions; drain. Stir in flour, sour cream, mushrooms, and 1/2 teaspoon of the salt.
2. Blend lamb with bread crumbs, egg, onion and remaining 1 teaspoon salt in a large bowl. Pat into a rectangle, 10x12-inch, on foil.... - 31.0797
These lamburgers are an Australian take on American hamburgers and they surely are a good competitor if introduced properly. Take a look at this video to see how succulent and delicious these burgers look, even though cooked in a home kitchen they give the... - 114.45
Lamb 'n' Curry
1. Combine lamb, grated onion, garlic, bread crumbs, milk and salt (for meat) in medium-size bowl; blend with 2-tine fork; form lightly into 16 medium-size balls.
2. Heat butter or margarine in large frying pan with tight-fitting cover; brown meat balls;... - 31.7123
Lamb In Dill Gravy
1. Break up lamb and combine with salt and red-pepper seasoning in a large bowl; mix lightly until well-blended. Shape into 6 patties about 1/2 inch thick.
2. Pan-fry slowly, turning once, in a large frying pan for 12 minutes on medium. Place on a deep... - 30.2901
Wash and peel potatoes.
Cut potatoes in quarters.
In a medium saucepan cook potatoes, covered, in a small amount of boiling water for 20 to 25 minutes or till tender.
Mash with a potato masher or with an electric mixer on low speed.
Add... - 43.7222
1) Combine the minced meat with 1 tbsp of oil, herbs and garlic.
2) Season the mixture.
3) With 5 cm/ 2 inch pastry cutter, make 8... - 39.8101
Lamb Burger With Dill Sauce
1. Make Dill Sauce: In hot butter in small saucepan, saute onion until tender—about 2 minutes.
2. Remove from heat. Add flour, stirring until smooth. Gradually stir in milk. Add remaining ingredients.
3. Bring to boiling, stirring constantly. Mixture will... - 40.6889
1. Mix the lamb and onion together and season with salt and cayenne pepper.
2. Divide the lamb mixture into four and shape each piece into a neat pattie about 2.5 cm (1 inch) thick.
3. Preheat a large browning dish to maximum according to the manufacturer's... - 26.403
Spicy Lamb Burger
These lamb burgers are inspired by the traditional lamb kebobs flavored with spices that I have eaten in Delhi, a capital city in northern India. I love the aromatic smell and complex flavor Indian kebobs and the classic American grilled burger. This is my... - 31.4114
All-meat Mixed Grill
Choose one or more of the meats listed, and broil on the broiler rack, with one or two of the following: halves of tomatoes, mushroom caps, halves of cooked sweet or white potatoes, halves of bananas, fresh or canned peach halves, canned apricot halves, or... - 25.4526
Mediterranean Lamb Burgers
1 Coat the grill with cooking spray and preheat for 5 minutes.
2 In a bowl, add the lamb, pepper, rosemary, salt, onion, juice and mustard.
3 Mix throughly and shape into 4 patties.
4 Place on the grill and cook for 6-7 minutes or... - 39.9057
Mediterranean Lamb Burgers
Combine the lamb, pepper, rosemary, salt, onion, juice and mustard in a medium bowl.
Shape into 4 patties.
Coat the grill with cooking spray and preheat for 5 minutes.
Grill the patties for 6-7 minutes, or until fully cooked.
Serve in the pita pockets and... - 32.3012
Cold Jellied Loaf
1. Place veal, lamb, bay leaf, salt, peppercorns and 1 onion in a large kettle; add enough cold water to cover. Bring to boil; skim surface; cover. Simmer for 1/2 to 2 hours or until meat is tender and falls away from the bones.
2. Remove meat from bones.... - 32.2867
Pacific Patio Burgers
1. Mix ground beef lightly with onion, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper; shape into 4 patties about 1 inch thick.
2. Grill over hot coals until meat is almost as done as you like it. Crisscross cheese strips on top; dividing evenly; grill 1 minute... - 28.3919
1. Trim cabbage and core. Place head in a kettle of boiling water; cover; remove from heat. Let stand for 5 minutes to soften leaves. Lift out head; drain well; let cool and make stuffing.
2. Cook potatoes in boiling salted water in a medium-size saucepan for... - 41.2754
1. Combine first ten ingredients, shape into six burgers. Heat browning dish on HIGH for eight minutes. Add butter and burgers, cook on HIGH for seven minutes. Turn burgers over after 3 1/2 minutes.
2. Combine glaze ingredients, spread on top of each burger,... - 31.6782
Basic Kafta Mixture
Mix all the ingredients together in a large bowl and knead well.
Place the mixture through the fine blade of a grinder twice or alternatively knead well for a further 20 minutes, occasionally adding small quantities of iced water. - 21.6848
Cook sliced onions in saucepan with water and broth mix, until onions are soft and water cooks down to half.
Puree in blender, or put through strainer; season with salt.
Use with sweetbreads, fish, lamb, veal or hamburgers. - 23.818
1. In a bowl combine all ingredients, mixing well with a fork and let it stand with cover for about 30 minutes for flavors to blend.
2. Chill slightly if desired.
3. Use to season green beans, stewed tomatoes, frogs legs, steak, hamburgers,... - 25.9704
Greek Burgers is simply a delicious recipe. A delicious snack recipe; I bet this Greek Burgers will surely tempt you to prepare on every party! - 31.8203
Greek Feta Burgers
Combine first 4 ingredients in a bowl; stir well.
Add lamb, cheese, and mint; stir well.
Divide mixture into 4 equal portions, shaping into 1/2-inch-thick patties.
Coat grill rack with cooking spray; place over medium-hot coals (350° to 400°).
Place patties... - 36.13
Pacifica Patio Burgers
1) Combine together ground beef lightly with onion, Worcestershire sauce, salt, and pepper.
2) Figure the mixture into 4 patties about 1 inch thick.
3) Cook the patties under grill over hot coals until meat is cooked to desired doneness.
4) Place... - 44.1626
Homemade Sloppy Joes
If you are wondering what to do with the pound of ground beef sitting in your refrigerator, why not make Sloppy Joes? A sandwich is a sandwich but a Sloppy Joe is a total meal. Where are you going to go and buy one of these? If you want one, you probably have... - 174.55