- » Lamb Gravy
Lamb Gravy Recipes
Enjoy our collection of lamb gravy recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for lamb gravy recipes.
Lamb Roast And Stuffing With Gravy
About 3 3/4 hours before serving: Preheat oven to 325°F.
Rub lamb with 5 teaspoons salt and 1/2 teaspoon pepper.
Place on rack in shallow open roasting pan; insert meat thermometer into center of meat; roast.
During last 1/2 hour, baste meat generously with... - 46.9681
Fragrant Lamb In Rosemary Gravy
1)Set potatoes in oven to bake.
2)Peel and chop garlic. Using the handle of the knife, press down the chopped pieces of garlic into a paste after adding a little bit of salt.
3)In a small bowl, add garlic paste, lemon zest, juice and olive... - 45.4317
Fruited Lamb Balls In Dill Gravy
1) Preheat oven to 450 degree.
2) Mix ground beef with pepper, salt, egg, onion, shape in balls, and dip in soy sauce.
3) In a pan, heat oil and lightly fry the meat balls until brown.
4) In a baking pan, arrange the meat balls in single... - 43.0158
Lamb In Dill Gravy
1) Take a large bowl and combine ground lamb, salt and red pepper seasoning in it until well-blended.
2) Figure the mixture into 6 patties about 1/2 inch thick.
3) In a large frying pan, fry the patties slowly for 12 minutes, tossing once and transfer... - 41.627
Roast Lamb And Sliced Lamb In Gravy
1) When purchasing the meat, ask the seller to bone the joint without rolling.
2) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
3) Over low heat, melt the margarine or butter and add the onion. Gently cook till the onion is tender and then... - 40.509
Lamb In Dill Gravy
1. Break up lamb and combine with salt and red-pepper seasoning in a large bowl; mix lightly until well-blended. Shape into 6 patties about 1/2 inch thick.
2. Pan-fry slowly, turning once, in a large frying pan for 12 minutes on medium. Place on a deep... - 32.5112
Roast Leg Of Lamb Gravy
Gently pour the fat off the roasting pan without disturbing the sediment.
Sprinkle in the flour.
Mix well with the sediment and allow to brown.
Add the mashed, cooked carrot and onion and the jelly.
Gradually add stock or cold tea.
Cook for 5 minutes.
Season... - 32.4527
Braised Lamb Shanks With Buttermilk Gravy
1. Arrange lamb shanks in 3-quart casserole. Mix remaining ingredients except water and flour; pour over lamb. Cover tightly and microwave on medium-high (70%) 20 minutes.
2. Turn lamb over. Cover and microwave on medium-low (30%) until tender, 45 to 55... - 31.1858
Lamb Gravy Recipes By Category