- » Lamb Fillet
Lamb Fillet Recipes
Enjoy our collection of lamb fillet recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for lamb fillet recipes.
Stuffed Fillet Of Lamb With New Potatoes And Almond Beans
1. In a saucepan, add potatoes in cold salted water, bring to the boil and simmer for 15-20 minutes until tender.
2. Make a slit down the length of the lamb and gently open out the fillet. Do not cut all the way through.
3. In a frying... - 46.0611
Fillet Of Lamb En Croute
Trim the lamb fillets and lay one on top of the other.
Secure with thin string.
Fry quickly in hot melted butter until sealed all over.
Remove and cool.
Fry the onion and garlic in the same fat until soft, then stir in the mushrooms and cook gently for 3 to 4... - 45.6124
Marinated Lamb Fillet With Spinach In Phyllo
Trim the lamb, cut into four pieces and score on both sides to allow the marinade to penetrate.
Mix the lemon juice and rind, garlic, mint and seasoning.
Put the meat into a shallow dish and pour the marinade over.
Leave for 2-4 hours at room temperature,... - 41.8298
Fillet Of Lamb With Vegetables
Fillet Of Lamb With Vegetables is a delicious side dish recipe that you would love to prepare on a get together. Try this Fillet Of Lamb With Vegetables; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this! - 41.3043
You May Also Like!
Mustardy Lamb Fillets
In a bowl, dilute flour in wine and broth.
In a skillet, heat oil and melt butter.
Lightly brown lamb fillets.
Remove from skillet.
In lamb cooking fat, saute shallots and garlic.
Fold in sauce.
While stirring, let liquid reduce 5... - 37.4739
Lamb Fillets With Tomato Mint Raita
Combine cumin, coriander, garlic and half of the yogurt in large bowl; add lamb, coat with yogurt mixture.
Griddle-fry (or grill or barbecue) lamb until browned all over and cooked as desired, brushing with yogurt mixture occasionally.
Meanwhile, combine... - 33.5738
Greek Lamb Fillets With Feta And Apricots
Trim any fat or gristle from the lamb.
Make a slit down the length of each fillet, not cutting right through, to form a pocket.
Mix the apricots, mushrooms, cheese, parsley and a little salt and pepper together.
Add enough of the beaten egg to bind the... - 40.854
Iron Plate Sizzled Lamb
1. To prepare the lamb cut it across the grain into slices about the size of large postage stamps, then marinate in the marinade for several hours - the longer the better.
2. Heat the iron-plate before you heat the oil in a preheated... - 42.7369
Skewers Of Lamb With Mint
1. In a shallow dish, mix together the yogurt, garlic, saffron, mint, honey, oil and ground black pepper.
2. Trim the lamb and cut into 2.5 cm / 1 in cubes. Add to the marinade and stir until well coated. Leave to marinate for at least 4 hours.
3. Cut the... - 35.0772
Coriander Flavored Lamb
You will find the Lamb With Coriander a rare treat! Prepare the Lamb With Coriander with a little effort and let us know what you feel about it. - 40.7864
Mongolian Lamb Hot Pot
Mongollan Lamb Hot Pot has a fine taste. Mongollan Lamb Hot Pot gets its taste from lamb mixed with noodles and cabbage. Mongollan Lamb Hot Pot is cherished by non vegetarian food lovers. - 34.0164
Chinese Barbecued Lamb
This Chinese Barbecued Lamb is an irresistible side dish recipe. Enjoy this Chinese Barbecued Lamb with your loved ones in the coming weekend party! - 36.7531
Easy Barbecued Lamb Pita Breads
1. Combine lemon rind, cumin and oil. Rub surface of lamb with oil mixture, place in a shallow glass or ceramic dish and marinate at room temperature for 30 minutes.
2. Preheat barbecue to a medium heat. Place lamb on lightly oiled barbecue grill and cook for... - 31.2814
Barbecued Lamb Pita Breads
1. Combine lemon rind, cumin and oil. Rub surface of lamb with oil mixture. Place in a shallow glass or ceramic dish and marinate at room temperature for 30 minutes.
2. Preheat barbecue to a medium heat. Place lamb on lightly oiled barbecue grill and cook for... - 32.5038