- » Lamb Cutlet
Lamb Cutlet Recipes
Lamb cutlet is a favorite dish of the Kiwis and Aussies. It comes from the similar cut as rack of lamb and is amongst the most tender cuts of meat. When cooked on a barbeque with charcoal, lamb cutlets taste best ... More »
Lamb Cutlets With Sherry Sauce
1) Make small slits in the lamb cutlets and place the sliced garlic into them.
2) Dip the cutlets into beatn egg and roll into breadcrumbs.
3) Keep the... - 46.7022
Lamb Cutlets Pascale
1. In a pan sautÃ© chopped onions and saute in oil.
2. To it add the rice and mix well.
3. Add stock and cook gently for 20-30 minutes covering with greaseproof paper and a lid.
4. To cook the cutlets trim them and fry in corn oil for 10 minutes.... - 45.1981
Plum Spiced Lamb Cutlets
The plum spiced lamb cutlets are grilled lamb cutlets that can be served as a side or with pasta. Marinated with a mix of plum sauce, tomato sauce, honey, worcestershire sauce and mustard, the plum spiced lamb cutlets are savory and sweet. They are grilled... - 44.7667
French Lamb Cutlets
1. Preheat the oven to (180°C/350°F or Gas Mark 4)
2. Cover and cook in the preheated moderate oven for 1 3/4 to 2 hours.
3. If you wish to freeze the dish, do so at this stage. Cool quickly. Leave in the casserole or transfer to a... - 44.2157
Lamb Cutlets With Flageolet And Herbes De Provence
1) Brush the lamb cutlets with oil and season well with herbes de Provence. keep in a pan and grill each side for about 5 min.
2) In a pan, place the cutlets and grill each side for about 5 min; remove cutlets and keep warm.
3) Place the pan on... - 43.5355
Lamb Cutlets Chops In Pastry
1) Preheat the oven to 425°F (Gas Mark 7).
2) Use half the butter or margarine to dot the cutlets and season with salt and pepper.
3) Grill (broil) each side of the cutlets till they are soften.
4) In the meantime mix the tomatoes,... - 43.3541
Lamb Cutlets Shrewsbury
1. Trim fat or skin.
2. Dredge with seasoned flour.
3. Stem and slice mushrooms.
4. Preheat the oven to 325Â°F (170Â°C or Gas No. 3)
5. In a large frying, melt the butter over moderate heat
6. When hot add the cutlets and sear, on... - 43.13
Piquant Lamb Cutlets
Trim the cutlets.
Lay flat in shallow dish; add garlic, several tablespoons olive oil, salt and pepper to taste.
Cover and leave to marinate for at least 1 hour.
Finely chop parsley, capers and oregano.
Twenty minutes before serving time, pour marinade into a... - 42.87
Barbecued Lamb Cutlets
1) Marinate the lamb and turn to coat well.
2) Place the lid and turning occasionally refrigerate for 4 hours.
3) In a pan, heat butter and brown the cutlets on both sides.
4) Mix in the shallots and cook for 5 minutes.
5) Raise the heat and strain... - 40.917
Lamb Cutlets Cherbourg
Pound the cutlets thin with a meat mallet.
Mix the egg into the milk.
Dust the cutlets in the flour, dip into the egg wash, then dredge with bread crumbs.
Heat the oil in a large skillet and fry the cutlets until golden brown.
Heat 1/2 the butter... - 40.834
Lamb Cutlets Gloria Blais
Pound the lamb cutlets flat.
In a food processor mix 3 tbsp (45 ml) of butter along with the turkey chives, onions, seasonings, mushroom, 3/4 cup (180 ml) bread crumbs and the sherry.
Heat the remaining butter in a skillet and saute the mixture for 5 minutes... - 40.0762
Spiced Lamb Cutlets
Defrost the cutlets if they have been frozen and dry well with absorbent paper.
Peel and crush the garlic.
Mix all the ingredients together for the marinade and pour into a long shallow dish.
Add the cutlets and allow to stand in the mixture for 1 hour; turn... - 39.4299
Lamb Cutlets Arlene
Trim cutlets and season well.
Place on a grill rack and dot with 15 g (1/2 oz) butter.
Cook under a moderate grill for 8 to 10 minutes each side until just cooked through.
Meanwhile, melt the remaining butter in a pan and fry the mushrooms until soft.
Add the... - 39.2615
Lamb Cutlets With Honey Chutney Baste
Season lamb cutlets with pepper.
In a heavy saucepan over moderate heat, fry onions and garlic in oil until golden.
Add remaining baste ingredients.
Cook, stirring with a wooden spoon, for about 3 minutes.
Grill cutlets over medium-hot coals for 3 to 4... - 39.1612
Lamb Cutlets With Spinach
1. To prepare the cutlets trim them and brush with beaten egg sprinkled with salt and pepper.
2. With breadcrumbs coat cutlets and fry quickly in melted butter until browned on both sides.
3. Lowering the heat continue cooking until tender.
4. Cook... - 36.8732
Cold Lamb Cutlets
Prepare the cutlets by trimming to a neat uniform shape.
Beat them with a cutlet bat or rolling-pin.
Then season with salt and pepper and cook either by grilling, or by frying in smoking hot oil or fat, or by braising.
Grilling or frying are more simple... - 35.806
Cashew Lamb Cutlets
Wash and pat dry the cutlets.
Combine the nuts, cheese and bread crumbs in a small mixing bowl.
Dip the cutlets in the melted butter then dredge through the crumb mixture.
Place into a small casserole dish.
Bake in a preheated 350°F (180°C) oven for 45-50... - 28.1184
Villeroy Lamb Cutlets
Simmer some finely chopped mushrooms in a very thick white sauce.
Bind with yolk of egg (2 yolks to a bowl of sauce).
Leave to get cold.
Fry some lamb cutlets in a pan with butter or fat.
When they are cooked, and have cooled a little, spread the mushroom... - 22.9399
Lamb Cutlet Recipes By Category