- » Lamb Curry Marinade
Lamb Curry Marinade Recipes
Enjoy our collection of lamb curry marinade recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for lamb curry marinade recipes.
Pineapple Curry Marinade
In small grill-safe saucepan, combine all ingredients.
Remove cooking grid.
Place saucepan directly on lava rock grate, arranging rocks around pan.
Cook at HIGH with hood open until mixture boils.
Reduce heat to LOW.
Simmer for 1 minute, stirring... - 29.8857
Indian Style Lamb Curry
In a heavy skillet, saute the lamb cubes in peanut oil.
Add the sliced onion and simmer for fifteen minutes.
Meanwhile, combine the marinade ingredients in a large bowl.
Add the sauteed lamb, mixing well.
Cover and refrigerate for ten hours or... - 40.3584
Japanese Broiled Lamb
1. Put the onions or scallions, soya sauce and stock into a saucepan and boil for 1 minute. Cool and pour over the chops and let stand at least 8 hours.
2. Drain and broil under a preheated, moderate broiler, basting with the marinade and turning regularly,... - 27.1563
Marinated Barbecued Lamb Chops
1)Take a shallow dish and arrange the chops in it.
2)In a jar, add in vinegar, slat, oregano, pepper and garlic powder.
3)Close the jar and shake well. Pour over the chops.
4)Let the chops marinate for 30 minute, turning once in between.
5)Grill the... - 39.4765
Zesty Lamb Riblets
1)Cut the lamb riblets into 2-rib portions.
2)In a bowl, mix salad oil, vinegar, chili sauce, sugar, chili powder, Worcestershire sauce and garlic salt.
3)Take a bowl, put in the lamb ribs and pour the sauce over.
4)Let it marinate for 2 to 4... - 44.3447
This Lamb Curry tastes amazing ! Try out this spicy Asian styled-lamb with seasonings. Your suggestions for this Lamb Curry are welcome ! - 40.2007
Supreme Lamb Curry
Mix the sour cream, garam masala and curry powder together in a shallow dish.
Add the lamb cubes and leave to marinate at room temperature for 4 hours.
Melt the butter in a saucepan.
Add the almonds and fry until they are browned.
Transfer to a plate.
Add the... - 43.4549
Rosemary Lamb With Curry Yogurt Sauce
COMBINE THE COCONUT MILK, rosemary, garlic, fish sauce, black bean sauce, curry powder, white and black peppers, and chile in a large bowl.
Add the lamb chops and turn to coat them evenly.
Cover the bowl and refrigerate for 6 hours or overnight.
REMOVE THE... - 42.2122
Kebabs Of Curried Lamb
Combine ginger, curry powder, soy sauce, honey and wine in a pan and heat, stirring, then allow to cool, for a marinade.
Place lamb cubes in a glass dish, add marinade and baste, set aside for at least 1 hour, basting occasionally.
Peel and core apples and... - 40.2664
Tomato Lamb Curry
Wash lamb thoroughly and cut them into 1 inch pieces. Marinade lamb using yogurt, dhaniya powder, garam masala powder, turmeric powder, ginger garlic paste, salt and chilly powder. Mix well so that the marinade coats all the pieces well. Refrigerate for at... - 35.6115
Broiled Leg Of Lamb
4 to 24 hours before serving: In large baking dish or roasting pan, combine salad dressing, bay leaves, peppercorns; refrigerate lamb in this marinade, turning occasionally.
About 30 minutes before serving: Preheat broiler if manufacturer directs.
Lift lamb... - 33.6906
Place pork, lamb, or chicken in a plastic bag set into a shallow dish.
For marinade, combine yogurt, chutney, oil, green onion, mustard, curry powder, and mint.
Pour over meat.
Marinate in refrigerator 6 hours or overnight, turning bag... - 30.2763
Mix all the ingredients together and pour over the meat.
This marinade is used for lamb and pork. - 31.5897
Cut lamb into 1 in. cubes.
Combine all spices, seasonings, finely chopped onion, finely chopped ginger, crushed garlic and yoghurt.
Place meat in this marinade, leave several hours.
Heat butter, fry sliced onion until golden; remove, reserve for garnish.... - 39.9912
Cut meat into 1 in. cubes.
Place in bowl with sour cream, garam masala, curry powder; stir well, leave to marinate several hours.
Heat butter in saucepan, fry almonds until golden, remove and drain.
Fry sultanas and apricots until plumped, remove and drain.... - 40.9136
Lamb En Brochette
1.In a large bowl, mix olive oil, soy sauce, ground pepper, onion and lemon juice.
2.Chop the lamb in small pieces and dip them in the marinade prepared in large bowl atleast for an hour.
3.Turn the pieces and apply the marinade on the... - 36.7624
Kashmiri Rack Of Lamb
For a marinade, mix 1 tbsp oil, the Patak's paste, yogurt, crushed pepper and mint sauce in a bowl.
Smear this marinade onto the lamb.
Cover it with foil and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
Take the lamb out of the fridge; rest for 30 minutes.
Preheat the... - 47.5244
Lamb A La Francaise
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) Take a shallow enamel dish or glass bowl and place lamb in it. Sprinkle on both sides with salt and pepper.
3) Take a small bowl and beat together vinegar, oil, garlic, herbs and mustard in it until well blended.... - 42.2537
1. Quarter the onions and cut the peppers into 1 inch (2 1/2 cm) squares. Thread the lamb, onions and peppers alternatively onto skewers and marinate in a mixture of the rest of the ingredients which has been boiled and simmered for 2 minutes. Marinate for at... - 35.7485
Lamb Steaks With Orange And Rosemary
Spread the steaks on both sides with the mustard and put them side by side in a shallow dish.
Sprinkle with the rosemary and add the citrus juices, garlic, white wine and seasoning.
Leave the meat to marinate at room temperature for 4 hours.
Thirty minutes... - 41.8235
Apricot Lamb Kabobs
In saucepan cook onion and garlic in hot oil till onion is tender but not brown.
Place cooked onion, garlic, oil, apricots, vinegar, brown sugar, curry powder, hot pepper sauce, and 1 teaspoon salt in blender container.
Cover; blend till smooth.
Return... - 37.0871
Grilled Lamb Chops
1. Trim fat from chops. Place chops in a large heavy-duty, zip-top plastic bag. Combine apple juice concentrate and next 3 ingredients; stir well. Pour over chops; seal bag, and shake until chops are well coated. Marinate in refrigerator 8 hours, turning bag... - 23.7111
Deviled Lamb Chops With Snow Peas
1. Tirim excess fat from chops, combine tomato sauce, sugar, curry powder, soy sauce and vinegar. Marinate meat in sauce mixture for 15 minutes.
2. While meat is marinating remove excess liquid from grated potatoes by pressing them in a colander, transfer to... - 35.0116
Oriental Grilled Lamb Chops
Arrange lamb chops in shallow nonmetallic dish large enough to hold them in a single layer. Sprinkle onion, garlic and ginger-root evenly over chops. In small bowl, whisk together remaining ingredients. Pour over chops. Refrigerate, covered, at least 8 hours... - 26.0716
Spicy Lamb Sticks
1. Scrape any meat and fat from exposed bones of cutlets. Place cutlets in a shallow glass or ceramic dish.
2. To make marinade, place curry paste, garlic, coriander, paprika and yogurt in a small bowl and whisk to combine. Spoon marinade over cutlets and... - 29.5904
Spicyorilled Lamb Chops
Place all ingredients, except lamb chops, in saucepan. Boil 10 minutes.
Place lamb chops in deep glass dish and pour sauce over. Marinate 1 hour.
Preheat barbecue at medium-high.
Oil grill and add lamb chops. Cover and cook 6 to 7 minutes on each side. After... - 27.297
Marinated Lamb Kabobs
Set Power Select at HIGH.
In medium glass bowl, combine water, chopped onion, lemon juice, bacon drippings, sugar, curry, coriander, turmeric and bay leaves; heat 9 to 10 minutes, stirring once.
Add lamb and marinate, if desired, in'refrigerator at least 3... - 44.3506
West Indian Lamb
Place chops in a shallow ceramic or glass dish.
Mix marinade ingredients well and spread over lamb.
Cover with plastic wrap and place in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours, turning meat several times.
Remove from marinade and bring back to room... - 37.7489
Lamb Sosaties has a tasty taste. The lamb and pineapple jam gives the Lamb Sosaties a dissimilar taste. Lamb Sosaties is inspired by restaurants worldwide. Must catch it. - 39.1144
Grilled Lamb Chops
Trim fat from chops.
Place chops in a zip-top heavy-duty plastic bag.
Combine apple juice concentrate and next 3 ingredients; stir well.
Pour over chops; seal bag, and shake until chops are well coated.
Marinate in refrigerator 8 hours, turning bag... - 30.535
Spicy Lamb Superb
Spicy Lamb Superb has a one of its kind taste. The pork and pineapple juice gives the Spicy Lamb Superb an exhilarating taste. Spicy Lamb Superb is inspired by restaurants universally. Must try it. - 27.0428
Spicy Lamb Kabobs
1. Combine lemon juice, oil, garlic, curry powder, bay leaves, and salt in a 2-quart glass or ceramic mixing bowl. Add lamb and stir to coat with marinade. Cover and allow lamb to marinate in the refrigerator for 3 hours or more, stirring occasionally.
2.... - 26.6507
Skewered Lamb Cubes
Preheat barbecue at HIGH.
Mix marinade ingredients together; pour over lamb and refrigerate 2 hours.
Thread lamb cubes on skewers.
Place on hot grill and cook 8 to 10 minutes depending on taste.
Turn 4 to 5 times, baste and season. - 29.2698
Broiled Lamb Nuggets
Drain pineapple, reserving 1/3 cup of the liquid; set pineapple aside.
Dissolve bouillon cube in hot water, then stir in reserved pineapple liquid, lemon juice, curry powder, ginger, garlic powder, and marjoram; set aside.
Divide meat and pineapple into 4... - 34.4567
Rolled Lamb Shoulder Oriental
1) Preheat the oven for roasting.
2) In a large bowl that can accommodate the lamb shoulder, add in the garlic, boiling water, honey and soy sauce.
3) Dip the lamb shoulder in the marinade and turn it around to coat well.
4) Cover the... - 41.9587
Roasted Leg Of Lamb With Oyster Sauce
1) Take the leg of lamb and clean it well.
2) With the help of mortar and pestle, pound all herbs and spices .
3) Now add oyster sauce and oil.
4) Stir well and use as a marinade.
5) Using a small knife,pierce the lamb .
6) Ladle marinade into... - 44.6266
Spicy Lamb Superb
Mix the ginger, allspice, cinnamon, oregano, curry powder, and bay leaf in a saucepan.
Blend in the tomato sauce and pineapple juice.
Bring mixture to boiling; simmer, uncovered, 5 minutes.
Cool; remove bay leaf.
Arrange chops in a large shallow dish.
Pour... - 32.9522
Tagine Of Lamb With Dried Apricots And Orange Flower Water
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine curry powder, ras el hanout, coriander and 2 tablespoons olive oil
2. Add the cubed lamb to the bowl and toss with the marinade to mix well.
3. Cover the bowl and refrigerate overnight, allowing the meat to... - 44.1326
Pat Volchok's Butterflied Leg Of Limb
1. Take a bowl and add garlic, soy sauce, curry powder, ketchup, wine, thyme, oregano, rosemary, olive oil and dried onion.
2. Rub the mixture over lamb and allow it to marinate by refrigerating it for 2 days.
3. Keep the marinated meat on a griller... - 41.1535
Pineapple Barbecued Lamb Shanks
Pineapple Barbecued Lamb Shanks is one of the best pinepapple and lamb shank combinations that I've ever tasted! Try out the Pineapple Barbecued Lamb Shanks for your weekend dinner and let me know what you feel about it! Suggestions are welcome! - 35.2598