- » Lamb Curry
Lamb Curry Recipes
Lamb Curry is a traditional gravy based dish of North India prepared with the meat of lamb and spices. It is considered to be the traditional preparation of Northern India and Pakistan, with the Kashmiri version ... More »
Spicy Lamb Shank Curry
Have you ever tried cooking lamb without any oil? Watch this video to learn the tricks of cooking meat without using any oil or fat. This is really a healthy recipe for all the health-conscious people. Taste wise, this preparation turns out be extremely... - 151.993
Vindaloo Lamb And Pork Burgers With Cucumber Raita
Here is a classic summer dish with a twist. Take a look at this outstanding video that shares a super delicious burger recipe that is simply incredible and absolutely appealing. The video is so impressive and would surely be a magical culinary experience.... - 136.714
Indian Lamb Curry
This is one the simplest Indian Lamb Curry recipes that you can lay your hands on. Watch this video, follow the instructions and make this dish to wow your friends and family. Happy Cooking! - 131.279
1. For spice paste, in a pan, add coconut, ginger, garlic, cinnamon, cloves, bay leaves, curry leaves, and peppercorns. Dry roast for 5 minutes or until coconut in browned. Let it cool.
2. Put roasted spices into the food processor. Gradually... - 101.373
1. In a small bowl, marinate lamb with salt and yogurt. Mix well and set aside for 30 minutes.
2. In hot wok, pour oil, drop onion, ginger, garlic, and green chilies. Saute for 4-5 minutes or until onions are golden brown.
3. Drop lamb,... - 95.8151
Lamb Chops In Sour Cream
Trying your best to impress your friends and family with your culinary skills? Now give this Lamb Chops in Sour Cream recipe a try and see how easy it's to keep them impressed always. This recipe for Lamb Chops in Sour Cream is simple and leaves not much mess! - 51.8964
How about a great Lamb curry for lunch today? This awesome recipe is well-flavored with spices. The addition of raisins into this curry gives it a nice tinge of sweetness. A highly recommended recipe!! - 49.2996
1. In a 2-litre casserole, place the onion and butter.
2. In the microwave, cook for 3-4 minutes at High, stirring once.
3. Add the flour, then lamb, broth, raisins, peanuts, lemon juice, curry powder, ginger and salt, and stir them in.
4. Cover with... - 49.0523
Lamb Curry With Apricots
1) In a small bowl, combine apricots and 2 cups hot water.
2) Keep aside.
3) Take a Dutch oven and coat it with cooking spray.
4) Add lamb, and cook, stirring frequently, until browned on all sides.
5)Remove lamb, and drain on paper... - 48.7528
Curry Of Lamb
1. On a meat board, cut the lamb into 1 inch cubes.
2. Use a heavy bottomed saucepan.
3. Melt butter in the pan.
4. Add onions to melted butter and sauté till soft and translucent.
5. Brown the lamb in the butter with onions.
6.... - 48.0897
Kashmiri Lamb Curry
1) Take a heavy pan and heat ghee or butter.
2) Once the fat loosens, add ginger along with lamb and cook on high heat. Keep stirring the content until the meat changes colour.
3) Mix garam masala, coriander and chilli to the contents.
4) Add water... - 47.4767
Saute onions, apple, garlic and gingerroot in oil in skillet until onions are light brown.
Stir in turmeric, coriander, cumin, cardamom, cinnamon, cloves and chili powder.
Cook for several minutes, stirring constantly.
Add lamb; mix well.
Cook until lamb is... - 47.3553
Calcutta Lamb Curry
1. In a pressure cooker, heat the oil over a medium-high flame.
2. Add the lamb and sautÃ© it until all pieces are evenly browned.
3. Add remaining ingredients except the melon and apple, to the meat and sautÃ© to extract the flavors.
4. Close... - 47.3206
Loin Of Lamb With Horseradish Cream
1. In a bowl, place 4 cups of water. Place all the lamb bones, peppercorns, celery and bay leaves in it.
2. Boil the water in the broth with all ingredients. Skim the broth and simmer the whole mixture, till the liquid is reduced to 2... - 47.2877
1. Wash the meat and wipe dry with a damp paper towel.
2. Clean the meat, cut into small pieces and remove any excess fat. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and set aside
3. In a large bowl, mix the curry, salt, pepper, ginger and 1 tblsp... - 47.2036
Classic Lamb Curry
1. In a medium sized microwavable place the ground lamb, breaking the lumps with a spoon.
2. Set microwave power at 7 and cook meat for 4 to 5 minutes, stirring every 2 minutes, until the meat changes color from pink to light brown.
3. Spoon out excess... - 47.0444
Microwave Lamb Curry
1. Halve the bananas in lengthwise and crosswise manner.
2. Coat the halved bananas with lemon juice and keep it aside.
3. Take a glass casserole, and add ground lamb in it and cook on ROAST (7) settings for 4 minutes and stir once... - 46.9942
Curry Of Lamb
Place the shortening in a sauce pan and heat.
Sprinkle lamb with flour.
Put into sauce pan.
Add curry powder, onion, salt, pepper, garlic and thyme.
Continue browning until the onions are brown and soft.
Moisten with chicken broth, water, apple... - 46.8978
Microwave Lamb Curry
Combine butter, curry powder, onion and garlic in 2-quart casserole.
MICROWAVE 3 MINUTES on HIGH, or until onion is transparent.
Add lamb cubes and celery.
Sprinkle with flour.
Toss to mix well.
Drain pineapple syrup into 1-quart measure.
Add water to make 2... - 46.7449
Lamb Curry Pie
1.Start by preheating the oven to 350F degrees
2.Also cut lamb into 1-inch cubes
3.In a pan, brown lamb and onion in fat
4.Add water, thyme, and salt
5.Simmer for 1 1/2 hours or until meat is tender
6.Now combine flour and curry powder,... - 46.3917
1) Take a browning dish and preheat on power for 6 minutes.
2) Drizzle oil and stir fry meat until all sides turn brown equally and then keep aside.
3) Reheat the browning dish for 2 minutes on power, pour oil, and saute onion, leek, garlic, and... - 46.3114
Peanut & Lamb Curry
1. In a medium (2-quart) microwaveable casserole, add the lamb, breaking the ground meat chunks with a spoon.
2. Brown the meat in the microwave at HIGH for about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until meat loses its pinkish color
3. Drain off the... - 46.2616
1. In a large Dutch oven or stew pot, melt the clarified butter over a medium flame.
2. Add the onion and garlic and sautÃ© them until evenly browned.
3. Use a slotted spoon to remove the onions to a bowl and keep aside to be added later.
4. Add... - 46.1394
1. In a large bowl place the lamb.
2. In a mincer or a grinder mince (grind) 50 g/2 oz onions and mix to a paste with the garlic, almonds, coriander and salt.
3. Add to the lamb and leave for 2 hours, stirring occasionally.
4. Slice the... - 46.0489
Exotic Lamb Curry
1) In a large heavy pot, over medium-high heat, heat oil and sauté lamb cubes in it in small batches until browned.
2) Transfer the cubes to a bowl and keep aside.
3) Add onions, garlic, ginger, apples, and bananas to the remaining oil.
4) Add in more... - 45.8587
Lamb Curry With Dumplings
1) Grind the onions, garlic, cumin, coriander, turmeric, ginger, chili peppers and 2 teaspoons salt together to a paste.
2) In a large mixing bowl, toss the lamb cubes thoroughly with the onion mixture.
3) In a casserole or Dutch oven, saute the lamb... - 45.654
Tasty Lamb Curry
Lamb Curry is a delicious side dish that you will simply love to serve to your loved ones. I am sure, once you try this Lamb Curry, you will always crave for some more. - 45.0415
Lamb Chops Cream Gravy
1. Rub the lamb chops with a clove of garlic to infuse flavor.
2. Use a large skillet,
3. Heat oil the skillet.
4. When oil is hot, arrange lamb chops and sear on both sides. Remove chops from the pan
5. Add onions to the fat in the... - 45.0074
1) Preheat the broiler.
2) In a broiling pan on a rack, broil the lamb, turning once, until rare and evenly browned, keep aside.
3) In a 12-inch nonstick skillet, saute the fruits, onion and garlic in the oil over a medium heat for 2 to... - 44.9712
1) In a pan, add half the amount of oil and heat.
2) Add onion and garlic and fry till onion turns transparent.
3) Add the ginger and coconut and lower heat, to cook gently for 2 minutes.
4) Add in the curry powder, stock, and seasoning and allow to... - 44.9631
Lamb Curry With Fruit
1 In a medium bowl, add 1 tablespoon flour, the curry and salt; mix well.
2 Mix in the lamb cubes, and gently toss to coat evenly.
3 In a large skillet, add oil or butter and heat.
4 Add in the lamb cubes in a single layer and saute over high... - 44.734
1) Cut meat into cubes.
2) Peel and chop onion.
3) Chop tomato; seed and slice pepper; halve or slice larger mushrooms.
4) Scrub potatoes but don't peel; cut into chunks.
5) In a skillet, heat butter and oil and fry onion till... - 43.957
Fruited Lamb Curry
1. Cut the lamb into 1/2-inch cubes.
2. Heat a 3-quart saucepan over medium heat and add one tablespoon oil to the pan. Add the onions to the pan and cook till transparent. This will take about 5 minutes.
3. Add the apples, bananas,... - 43.6285
Coconut Lamb Curry
Puree the garlic and onions in a food processor.
Put the puree in a casserole and add the oil.
Microwave, uncovered, on HIGH for 4 minutes.
Puree the apple and tomatoes in a food processor.
Add the apple and tomato puree to the casserole.
Cover and... - 43.4868
Supreme Lamb Curry
Mix the sour cream, garam masala and curry powder together in a shallow dish.
Add the lamb cubes and leave to marinate at room temperature for 4 hours.
Melt the butter in a saucepan.
Add the almonds and fry until they are browned.
Transfer to a plate.
Add the... - 43.4549
Rich Lamb Curry
Put the onions, bell peppers and garlic into a large casserole and pour over the oil.
Microwave, uncovered, on HIGH for 6 minutes.
Put the flour, curry powder, thyme, salt and pepper on a plate and mix well.
Roll the cubes of lamb in this mixture a few at a... - 43.3672
This lamb curry is a fruited lamb recipe. Cooked with apples, this lamb curry has vegetables like tomatoes and onions in it. Flavored with chutney and sour cream along with curry powder, it makes a savory dish. Garnished with peanuts, it is best served hot. - 43.1056
Lamb Stew With Sour Cream
1. In a large pan, combine the flour, salt, paprika and pepper together.
2. Add the meat cubes to the mixture and mix then around well till they are well coated. Set aside till required
3. In a large 3 quart saucepan, tip in the butter... - 42.8613
Heat butter in a large frying pan or saucepan.
Add lamb and brown thoroughly.
Add curry powder, pepper, and ginger.
Cook, stirring, about 1 minute.
Add onion, garlic, green pepper, and celery; cook, stirring, about 5 minutes, or until vegetables are limp.
Add... - 42.377
Fragrant Lamb Curry
Heat the seeds in a pan for a few minutes to bring out the flavours, then add to the other ingredients and grind in a food processor.
Use as desired and store the remainder.
You could use ground spices instead.
Curry powders vary a great deal, so experiment... - 42.338
Lamb Curry Recipes By Category