- » Lamb Cooked In Beef Stock
Lamb Cooked In Beef Stock Recipes
Enjoy our collection of lamb cooked in beef stock recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for lamb cooked in beef stock recipes.
Beef Lamb Or Veal Stock
1. Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F.
2. Using 1/4 cup of the oil, lightly oil the bones. Spread the bones in a single layer in a large roasting pan. Roast the bones, turning occasionally, for 20 minutes, or until bones are dark golden brown on all sides.
3.... - 36.6983
Shepherds Pie Using Beef Stock
Trim fat and gristle from lamb and cut into small cubes.
Melt butter in a heavy saucepan and saute onion, garlic and celery over a low heat for 10 minutes.
Stir in flour and cook until it is light gold in color.
Blend in gravy and stock and cook until... - 38.0452
Tangy Braised Lamb Shanks
1. Place chilies in small bowl with boiling water; let stand 1 hour.
2. Heat lard in 5- to 6-quart (5-to 6-L) Dutch oven over medium heat until hot; add 2 lamb shanks. Cook, turning occasionally, until brown on all sides, about 20 minutes; remove to plate.... - 33.5316
Spinach Soup With Lamb Patties
Spinach Soup With Lamb Patties is an amazingly delicious appetizer recipe. Try this Spinach Soup With Lamb Patties recipe; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 43.0719
Brown Stock Or Bouillon
1.In a large saucepan, add all the ingredients and bring to a bil
2.Remove scum from the surface
3.Lower heat and let it simmer until meat scraps or vegetables are tender or cooked
4.Serve along with leftover vegetables, cereals, hard cooked... - 42.9314
Lamb Shanks With Curried Rice
In a heavy pan with a cover, brown lamb shanks in salad oil.
Add salt, pepper, onion soup mix, consomme, and Worcestershire.
Cook over low heat about 2 to 2 1/2 hours, or until lamb is tender.
Cool, refrigerate, and skim off fat.
Heat just until... - 32.113
Quick Lamb Hotpot
Quick Lamb Hotpot is a great appetizer. If you love quick and easy recipe, then try this Quick Lamb Hotpot recipe. I had made Quick Lamb Hotpot in my friend birthday party and everyone loved it. - 31.3353
Lamb Hot Pot
1) In a basin, place the beans.
2) Pour boiling water over beans to cover and leave to soak for 1 hour.
3) In a cooker, heat the lard or margarine and brown the meat evenly on both sides.
4) Lift the meat out and drain well.
5) Saute the... - 44.9623
Orange Lamb Shoulder
1) Trim tthe excess fat from lamb, if any.
2) With skin side down, lay the lamb,and season the upper surface with salt and pepper.
3) Mix together the breadcrumbs, mushrooms, sultanas, onion, marjoram, orange rind and a little salt and... - 45.6713
Roast Leg Of Lamb Gravy
Gently pour the fat off the roasting pan without disturbing the sediment.
Sprinkle in the flour.
Mix well with the sediment and allow to brown.
Add the mashed, cooked carrot and onion and the jelly.
Gradually add stock or cold tea.
Cook for 5 minutes.
Season... - 30.0806
Ragout Of Lamb With Garden Vegetables
You will never get tired of this Ragout Of Lamb With Garden Vegetables even if you eat it every single day of the week. Such is the taste and unique flavor associated with Ragout Of Lamb With Garden Vegetables. Give it a try! - 38.1178
Spicy Lamb With Parsley Dumplings
In a large pan, try the lamb without adding rat to brown on both sides.
Add onions and carrots to pan and fry for 2-3 minutes.
Add tomatoes, Worcestershire sauce, salt, stock and lamb.
Bring to the boil and transfer to Slow cooker.
Cook for the recommended... - 40.6371
Lamb Roasted With Gin
Make incisions in the meat and insert the garlic slivers in the cuts.
Rub the meat with salt, pepper and ginger.
Melt the butter in a roasting tin.
Put the meat in the tin and brown it on all sides.
Pour over the stock and gin.
Lay the rosemary sprigs over... - 36.4456
Breaded Lamb Chops
? Preheat oven to 375 °F (190 °C).
? Trim fat from lamb chops and scrape about 1 in (2.5 cm) of bone clean. Place between 2 sheets of waxed paper; flatten with mallet. Dredge chops in flour, then dip in beaten eggs and coat with breadcrumbs.
? Heat oil in... - 35.4336
Lemon And Mushroom Breast Of Lamb
1) In a mixing bowl, combine together the breadcrumbs, lemon rind and juice, mushrooms, onion, rosemary and salt and pepper.
2) Bind the mixture with the egg.
3) With skin side down, lay the lamb, and spread the stuffing over the lamb to within... - 44.819
Broiled Noisettes Of Lamb
Try serving this Broiled Noisettes Of Lamb as a surprise to your family. It is worth seeing the delight on their faces once they have a bite of this Broiled Noisettes Of Lamb. A good one to eat! - 19.5806
Microwaved Lamb Chops
1) Arrange chops on a dish and top with a piece of lemon on each chop.
2) Toss chops with the remaining ingredients and season with salt and pepper.
3) Cover and cook for 7 minutes on power.
4) Allow to stand for 5 minutes and then serve hot. - 33.2309
Hearty Lamb Stew
How many awesome dishes can be made with only 7 simple ingredients? There aren’t many but this is definitely one of them. Watch this video to learn how to make a rich lamb stew with tender lamb pieces in a thick tomato sauce and root vegetables. This is... - 118.684
Spicy Lamb Chops
– Trim excess fat off lamb chops.
– In a skillet, heat oil and cook onion with curry powder, but do not brown.
– Add lamb chops and cook until golden.
– Pour beef stock or water over mixture, season with salt, cover and let simmer over low... - 30.827
Lamb Crepes With Wine Sauce
Make the crepes using the Herb Crepe Batter or Basic Crepe Batter.
Set aside and keep warm.
Melt the butter in a saucepan.
Remove from heat and stir in the flour until smooth.
Return to the heat and cook over a low heat for five minutes.
Gradually add the... - 38.3538
Morgan's Braised Lamb Shanks
1)Add salt and pepper to lamb.
2)In a large roasting pan with a lid, heat some oil. Fry lamb in it until brown on all sides.
3)Remove lamb and add in garlic, diced vegetables and cook until soft.
4)Add in rosemary, thyme, wine and tomato... - 47.0687
Braised Lamb Shanks
Brown lamb shanks in hot fat or oil in a frying pan (with lid) over a moderately high heat.
Pour off all but a little of the fat and reduce heat.
Add onion, garlic if used, carrot and celery and cook until onion is soft.
Stir in tomatoes, salt, pepper, sugar,... - 37.4176
This Lamb Croustade recipe is brilliant. I served it for a few unexpected guests with sauce last week and they loved it. I have been giving its recipe to all of them ever since. Try this Lamb Croustade for yourself. - 38.9619
Spring Lamb Stew
The spring lamb stew is a delightful lamb stew that can also be made with fresh veal or beef. Prepared with vegetables, the spring lamb stew is herbed for for a fresh flavor and pepped up with catsup. Served with or over rice, the spring lamb stew is savory... - 43.578
Lamb With Wine And Cumin Sauce
Heat a large frying pan and add the olive oil.
Sear the chops well on both sides, using rather high heat.
Do not overcook them as we want them to be a bit pink on the inside.
Depending on the thickness of the chops, you should cook them about 4—5 minutes on... - 38.2072
Chipotle Braised Lamb Shanks
1. Preheat oven to 325 degree F.
2. Place a Dutch oven on medium high heat for about 2 minutes.
3. Pour oil and add lamb in it. Turn and cook lamb evenly on all sides for about 10-12 minutes or until brown. Transfer it to a plate, and... - 101.253
Braised Lamb Shank With Goat Cheese Polenta And Thyme Jus
In Bistro Cooking, join Lauren and Chef Olivier from ICI Urban Bistro to make this classic bistro dish, Braised Lamb Shank with Vermont Goat Cheese Polenta and Thyme Jus. This lamb dish is perfect for the winter months and goes perfectly paired with First... - 123.936
Roast Mint Stuffed Leg Of Lamb
Roast Mint Stuffed Leg Of Lamb is an amazingly delicious side dish which you will enjoy with your family and friends. If you loved it, do share it with your friends also! - 42.7664
Baked Lamb Dinner With Vegetables
1.To butterfly lamb: Using sharp knife, cut down the length of the bone as shown, then cut meat from around both bones.
Cut away as much fat as possible.
2.Combine pepper, paprika, rosemary, garlic and oil in small bowl, mix well.
Using hand, rub oil mixture... - 42.6306
Lamb Lovely is a lamb dish that lives up to its name! Try the Lamb Lovely and pour it over a bowl of hot rice or on toast points. You'll keep craving for more! Tell what you think about this dish! - 38.2419
Stuffed Lambs Hearts
Prepare the stuffing by binding together all the ingredients.
Wash the hearts thoroughly in cold water.
Cut away any tubes and gristle.
Fill with stuffing and sew up opening.
Coat hearts in seasoned flour.
Heat oil in pan and fry on all sides until evenly... - 39.4094
1) In a Dutch oven, heat 2 tablespoons stock.
2) Over medium-high heat, brown the lamb in the stock. Add more stock, if required.
3) To this, add the onions and celery.
4) Continue to cook, stirring in between, for 2 minutes. Then, reduce the heat.
5)... - 40.3962
Roast Lamb With New Potatoes
The roast lamb with new potatoes is a flavorful and delicious lamb recipe cooked in beef stock. Flavored with lemon juice and rosemary along with garlic, the roast lamb with new potatoes is a gourmet dish and is seasoned with salt and pepper. - 44.1007
Lamb Meat Loaf On A Bed Of Cabbage
1) Set the oven temperature to 350°F before baking.
2) In a skillet, over moderate heat, heat oil and stir-fry onion, celery, and garlic in it for about 4 minutes and then allow to cool slightly.
3) Take a bowl and combine together... - 41.162
Idaho Lamb Hash
Saute onion in butter.
Stir in flour and cook slowly over low heat for 3 minutes, until light golden brown.
Gradually stir in stock.
Add celery and parsley and simmer, covered, for 15 minutes.
Make sure that lamb is free of gristle.
Add lamb and... - 35.0904
Curried Lamb With Apple
1. In a Dutch oven over medium-high heat, brown the lamb in 2 tablespoons stock; add more stock if needed.
2. Add the onions and celery.
3. Cook with constant stirring, for 2 minutes more.
4. Reduce the heat and add the apples, raisins,... - 42.1748
Lamb Medallions Provencale
Cut lamb loins into 4 pieces.
Flatten each to a medallion shape.
Mix bread crumbs, Parmesan, garlic and parsley.
Dredge medallions with mixture, pressing down so breading will stick to meat.
In a skillet, heat oil.
Lightly brown medallions 2 minutes each... - 36.8556
Saffron Lamb Kabobs
1. In a large bowl, place the beef stock and the saffron strands and let it stand for 30 minutes
2. Add the wine, oil, cardamom, salt and pepper to the bowl and mix well again. Add the meat to the bowl and toss well to combine.
3. Set the meat... - 41.1874
Lamb And Raisin Patties
Melt the butter in a frying-pan.
Stir in the flour to form a smooth paste, then gradually stir in the stock.
Bring to the boil, then cook for 2 minutes, stirring constantly, or until the sauce thickens.
Stir in the raisins, parsley and lamb and cook for 2... - 40.9044
Lamb Shanks With Root Vegetables
1. Heat half the oil in a large heavy-based saucepan, add root vegetables and onions and cook quickly until brown. Set aside on a plate. Add remaining oil to pan and brown the garlic and shanks for a few minutes.
2. Add the stock, water, red wine, tomato... - 33.4704
Greek Lamb Bake
1. Turn the oven to 350°F/180°C/Gas 4
2. In a skillet, stir fry the mince and and onions; add flour, garlic, mint sauce and all spice and cook for a minute; stirring
3. Add tomatoes, puree and stock and allow to boil; simmer for twenty... - 44.5361
Lamb Kidneys Epicure
1) With a knife, remove fat from kidney. Halve lengthwise.
2) Peel and finely chop the shallot.
3) Place kidney in a bowl and boil covered for 2 minutes.
4) Drain and dry kidneys. Strip the skin and snip cores with scissors.
5) Make... - 44.8594
Trim excess fat and any gristle from chops, and coat in seasoned flour.
Heat oil or dripping in a heavy saucepan orflameproof casserole and brown thechops, a single layer at a time, over a moderately high heat.
Remove and putaside.
Add onion and carrots to... - 37.8109
Summer Lamb Casserole
Melt the fat in the uncovered pressure cooker and lightly fry the meat on all sides; drain off the surplus fat.
Add the stock, tomato paste and seasoning; bring to the boil, stirring.
Put the lid on the cooker and bring to high (15 lb) pressure.
Cook for... - 46.3335
Armenian Lamb With Pilaff
1. Preheat the oven to (160°C/325°F or Gas Mark 3).
2. In a pan, heat the oil and fry the onions gently for 5 minutes until soft.
3. Add the lamb and fry briskly until browned on all sides.
4. Stir in the stock and tomato puree (paste)... - 44.5225
Lamb And Vegetable Hotpot
1. In a bowl add flour and toss meat in it.
2. In a large heavy-based saucepan heat butter and 1 tablespoon oil, cook the tossed meat in batches until brown on all sides, remove from pan and set aside.
3. In the empty pan heat remaining oil, cook... - 43.9152
Colorado Lamb With Serrano Blackberry Sauce
Procedure for sauce: Saute the onion, carrot, chile pepper, and 1 1/2i teaspoons of the herbs in the oil until dark brown in color.
Add the tomato paste and continue cooking for 2 to 3 minutes.
Deglaze the pan with red wine and reduce until thick.
Add the... - 43.0452
Lamb And Vegetable Casserole
I and my friends had a gala time gorging on the Lamb and Vegetable Casserole for lunch at a recent Picnic! Why don't you too try out the Lamb and Vegetable Casserole and liven up your party lunch?You cab also cook it for a casual lunch. Let me know what you... - 42.4464
Lamb With Egg And Lemon Sauce (agnello Brodettato)
Melt the bacon fat in a frypan and brown the lamb, a few cubes at a time, until golden brown on all sides.
Remove cubes to a flame proof casserole dish.
Reserve fat in the frypan.
Season lamb with salt and pepper and sprinkle with flour.
Toss well until all... - 38.4558
1. In a large skillet, heat 2 tbsp (25 ml) oil; add lamb cubes, half at a time. Cook, turning, about 10 minutes, until lightly browned. Remove to a warm dish and keep warm. Repeat with remaining lamb.
2. In the same skillet, heat remaining oil. Add apples,... - 34.2449
Lamb Pie With Mustard Thatch
1. Cook the potatoes in boiling, lightly salted water until tender. Drain and mash until smooth, then stir in the milk and mustatd. Meanwhile, preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/Gas 6.
2. Break up the lamb with a fork and fry without fat in a non-stick pan... - 35.1097
Bixley Spring Lamb
1. Preheat the oven to (200°C/400°F or Gas Mark 6)
2. In a flameproof casserole dish, melt the butter and briskly fry the chops until browned on both sides.
3. Remove from the casserole and keep aside.
4. In the empty casserole add the... - 45.693
Lamb Noisettes Milanaise
To make the sauce, heat the oil in a saucepan.
Add the onion and garlic and fry for 5 minutes.
Stir in the mushrooms and fry for 3 minutes.
Stir in all the remaining sauce ingredients and bring to the boil.
Cover and simmer for 30 minutes, or until the sauce... - 42.6317
Roast Leg Of Lamb With Spring Vegetables
Make incisions in the lamb and insert garlic slivers.
Rub with goose fat or lard, and season well with salt and pepper.
Pre-heat oven to 240°C/Gas Mark 8/450°F.
In a large casserole or roasting tin, make a bed of shallots and celery, and place lamb on... - 42.047
Mediterranean Lamb Stew
1. Using a meat knife or a pair of kitchen scissors, trim the fat and cartilage from the lamb. Cube the meat into 1 -inch pieces.
2. In a Dutch oven or casserole, heat 1 tablespoon oil over moderate heat.
3. Add the onions and garlic... - 42.779
Tagine Of Lamb With Dried Apricots And Orange Flower Water
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine curry powder, ras el hanout, coriander and 2 tablespoons olive oil
2. Add the cubed lamb to the bowl and toss with the marinade to mix well.
3. Cover the bowl and refrigerate overnight, allowing the meat to... - 44.1326
Melt 4 tablespoons of the drippings in a large frying pan.
When the fat is very hot, add the meat and brown it, turning the pieces, over high heat.
Pour off most of the fat, reduce the heat, sprinkle the flour over the meat and let it brown, stirring... - 41.6785
Spring Lamb Casserole
1) Scrape the potatoes and carrots.
2) Take an ovenproof casserole and put peas. Add boiling stock or boiling water blended with, the stock cube.
3) Cover the casserole and cook at 350-375 degrees or gas mark 4-5.
4) In a pan, heat oil... - 41.7831
Simmered Lamb And Potato Stew
Preheat oven to 350 Â°F (180 Â°C).
Dredge meat in flour. Set aside.
Heat oil in ovenproof saute pan over high heat. Add onion and garlic; cook 6 minutes over low heat, stirring once. Remove onion with metal spatula and set aside.
Add meat to hot pan. Sear... - 33.6345
1. Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a frying pan and cook onions, red pepper and garlic for 4-5 minutes or until onion is soft. Remove from pan and set aside.
2. Toss lamb in flour. Add remaining oil to pan and cook lamb in batches for 4-5 minutes or until brown.... - 35.2017
Greek Lamb And Macaroni Bake
Greek Lamb and Macaroni Lunch is a rare lamb and macaroni combination ! Try the Greek Lamb and Macaroni Lunch this weekend and let me know if I'm correct . I'm eagerly awaiting your opinion! - 43.787
Spicy Lamb Meatballs With Vegetable Sauce
? Place lamb in bowl with parsley, curry powder, anise and cayenne pepper; mix well. Lightly season with salt and pepper, add shallot and egg; mix again until completely incorporated. Shape meat into medium-size meatballs.
? Preheat oven to 350 °F (180... - 34.9818
1. Brown the meat in the butter in a pan. Transfer the meat to a casserole dish. Saute the onion and garlic in the same pan and stir in the flour and cook until lightly colored. Add stock stirring until smooth and thick. Add the tomato paste, sugar, salt and... - 34.643
Trim excess fat from lamb and cut into 1-inch pieces.
Heat oil in a heavy saucepan and saute onion, garlic and capsicum until soft.
Add lamb, increase heat and stir until meat changes color, then continue cooking, stirring occasionally, until the meat juices... - 41.2887
Peppered Lamb Loin
Cut the lamb into 4 fillets.
Firmly press the peppercorns into both sides of each piece.
Coat a no-stick frying pan with no-stick spray.
Over medium-high heat, heat the pan until hot.
Sear each fillet on both sides.
Transfer the meat to an ovenproof pan and... - 45.6872
Lamb Fry With Bacon
Place lamb's fry in bowl, cover with cold water, add salt, stand for 1 hour; drain.
Carefully peel membrane from fry, using sharp knife.
Using sharp knife, cut fry crosswise into thin slices, as shown.
Combine fry and flour in plastic bag, shake well to... - 40.9822
Navarin Of Lamb
Trim excess fat from meat and cut into 1 1/2-inch cubes.
Fry meat in butter with quartered onion until browned.
Add garlic, flour and sugar.
Cook, stirring, until flour is colored a little.
Add seasoning, stock or water, tomato paste, thyme, celery leaves and... - 36.644
Fast Lamb Curry
1. Heat oil in a wok or frying pan over a medium heat, add curry paste and cumin and cook, stirring, for 1 minute. Add lamb and stir-fry for 3 minutes or until lamb changes colour and is tender. Remove lamb mixture from pan and set aside.
2. Add red pepper... - 32.4954
Lamb Shanks With Barley In Red Wine
Cook lamb, in batches, in large heated oiled pan until browned lightly.
Halve onions lengthways; cut into thick wedges.
Add onion and garlic to same pan; cook, stirring, until onion is soft.
Return lamb to pan; add carrots, barley, wine, stock, undrained... - 35.4961
Country Style Lamb
Cut the loose flap, or chine, of bones from the lamb and cut the meat into strips.
Put the butter and 1 tablespoon of the oil in a roasting tin.
Add the meat, strips of meat and the apple.
Roast on a rack in a fairly hot oven (190°C/375°F or Gas Mark 5) for... - 41.2842
Cut lamb into neat, small pieces and trim off any fat.
Heat oil or ghee in a heavy saucepan and saute meat, onion and garlic over a low heat.
Stir in the curry powder and cook for 5 minutes then return meat to pan and cook for a further 10 minutes.
Add... - 38.0827
Lamb Chops With Mustard And Chives
1. Take a heavy large skillet, add butter or oil and allow to heat till it starts bubbling. Add chop and sear either sides so as to seal the juices. Lower the heat to medium and cook, while turning occasionally, for about 10 to 12 minutes or till when... - 34.4544
Roast Lamb Shanks And Lentils
Roast Lamb Shanks And Lentils is an amazingly delicious easy to prepare side dish recipe which cannot just escape your guest's attention. Try this Roast Lamb Shanks And Lentils; I am sure your loved ones will give you a lot of compliments for this! - 43.9613
Braised Lambs' Hearts
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 355 degrees.
2) In salted water, soak the lambs’ hearts for about 30 minutes. Cut away any rough pipes and valves with a pair of scissors. Trim off the excess fat, if any and set aside. Prepare the... - 43.3992
Ragout Of Lamb
Heat oil in large skillet.
Add lamb cubes and saute, turning frequently, for 20 minutes.
Add salt, herbs and onions and cook another 20 minutes.
Then add mushrooms and saute 5 minutes.
Remove lamb mixture from pan and keep warm.
In the same pan, melt butter,... - 41.3702
1) Cut thin slices from the potatoes.
2) Chop the leeks and onion and mince the lamb.
3) Arrange half the potatoes into the bottom of a casserole and then add half of the leeks and onions.
4) Add the minced lamb and sprinkle with rosemary.
5) Add the... - 41.4554
Braised Lamb Shanks With Glazed Lemon And Orange Slices
Preheat your oven to 325Â°F.in a large, heavy casserole, heat the oil until almost smoking over medium high heat.
Add the lamb shanks and brown them on all sides.
This will take about 15 minutes.
Stir in the onion, adjust the heat down to medium, and cook... - 39.2773
Tasty Lamb Stew
Here's a delicious Lamb Stew recipe that I make when I want a light meal! Just try out the Lamb Stew and let me know what you feel about it. I'm waiting to hear from you! - 41.9909
Orange Spiced Lamb Shanks
PEEL STRIPS OF ZEST from the oranges, using a vegetable peeler, and then squeeze the juice.
STIR TOGETHER THE STOCK, soy sauce, brown sugar, sake, garlic, cinnamon, peppercorns, mushrooms, orange zest, and orange juice in a large, heavy pot.
Add the lamb... - 41.1077
Lamb And Almond Pilau
1. Heat olive and vegetable oils together in a large saucepan over a low heat, add onions and cook, stirring frequently, for 10 minutes or until onions are golden. Remove from pan and set aside.
2. Increase heat to high and cook lamb in batches for 4-5... - 36.7489
Lamb And Vegetable Pot
1. Toss meat in flour. Heat butter and 1 tablespoon oil in a large heavy-based saucepan and cook meat in batches (a) until brown on all sides. Remove from pan and set aside.
2. Heat remaining oil in pan and cook onions and potatoes until brown on all sides.... - 33.2686
Peppered Lamb Loin
1. Cut the lamb into 4 fillets.
2. Press the peppercorns into both sides of each piece with pressure.
3. Coat a no-stick frying pan with no-stick spray.
4. Heat the pan until hot, against medium high flame.
5. Fry deep each fillet on... - 44.8704
Mint Lamb Pie
1) Cube the lamb into 1 inch (2.5 cm) pieces and toss in flour.
2) In a pan, heat oil and add onion and gently fry for 3 minutes.
3) Mix in the lamb and cook for another 5 minutes.
4) Stir in the potatoes, stock, and mint and allow to boil.
5) Allow to... - 44.128
Ragout Of Lamb With Savory Rice
Method Make a well-flavored stock with the lamb bones.
Cut meat in 2 inch cubes, leaving a little fat.
Heat butter in a flameproof casserole and, when foaming, add meat.
Fry briskly until meat is just brown, turning occasionally.
Keep the heat slightly lower... - 23.8927
1) In a pan, add half the amount of oil and heat.
2) Add onion and garlic and fry till onion turns transparent.
3) Add the ginger and coconut and lower heat, to cook gently for 2 minutes.
4) Add in the curry powder, stock, and seasoning and allow to... - 44.9631
Black Bean And Lamb's Tongue Soup
Black bean and lamb tongue's soup is a speacil soup prepared with curry powder and red wine. Made with a varied mix of flavors, the black bean and tongue soup is flavored with lemons and is mildly sweet with a tang to it. - 42.28
Rich Navarin Of Lamb
In a heavy skillet, heat olive oil and butter.
Over medium heat, brown lamb, a few pieces at a time.
Transfer with a slotted spoon to a deep ovenproof casserole.
Bring 2 quarts of salted water to a boil.
Cut a shallow X in the root end of each pearl onion and... - 40.8221
Coat the lamb cubes with the seasoned flour.
Heat the oil in a saucepan.
Add the lamb cubes and onions and fry until the lamb is evenly browned.
Add all the remaining ingredients, except the vegetables, and bring to the boil.
Cover and simmer for 1 hour.
Stir... - 35.0082
Spiced Lamb Lasagne
1 Fry the onion in the oil for 3 minutes until softened. Add the minced lamb and stir to brown it. Add 2/3 of the chilli powder and cook for 1 minute.
Add the green pepper, tomato concentrate (paste), seasoning, stock and raisins. Bring to the boil, cover,... - 42.417
Lamb In A Pita
1) Take a small bowl and place bulgur in it.
2) Cover with water on top and let steep for 10 minutes.
3) In a large hot skillet, heat oil and sautÃ© onion and garlic in it for about 4 minutes until the onion browns.
4) Stir in lamb and cook for about... - 43.0674
Navarin Of Lamb
1. Take a large Dutch oven or a heavy saucepan, add lamb pieces, after trimming off fat, and on medium to high heat allow the pieces to turn brown.
2. Take a pan and arrange the browned lamb pieces on it, with fat side facing down. Reserve 1 to 2 tbsp... - 42.4679
Lamb Stew With Endive
1) Using paper towels, pat the pieces of lamb completely dry. Keep them in a bowl, and sprinkle with the salt and pepper.
2) With a wooden spoon gently toss to distribute the seasonings evenly.
3) Over high heat, melt butter with oil in a heavy 5- to... - 44.6674
Daube D Agneau Provencale
1. Preheat the oven at 160°C/325°F/gas 3.
2. Cut lamb into 1 1/2 in/4 cm cubes. Discard fat and sinew.
3. In a flameproof casserole, heat oil to brown the lamb chunks on all sides. Cook them in two batches, if neede.
4. Remove the... - 42.379
Scottish Hot Pot
In a 3 quart glass or ceramic casserole place meat, bouillon, salt, pepper, and onions.
Cook on simmer setting for 30 minutes.
Remove from oven.
Cut meat into serving pieces.
Heat 2 tablespoons butter in a 1 quart glass bowl at highest setting for 20... - 38.0584
Kibbeh Bil Sanieh
1) Preheat the oven to 375 ºF.
2) Lightly butter a baking tray and set aside.
3) In a food processor, place together the meat, onion and seasoning and mince or pound again, adding cold water until smooth.
4) In a sieve, place the cracked... - 43.4116
Lemon Soup With Lamb
ln a large saucepan over high heat, bring the lamb, onion, celery, carrot, stock, water, herbs, salt, and pepper to a boil.
Reduce the heat to low, partially cover, and simmer for 30 minutes, occasionally skimming off any scum.
Strain the stock into a large... - 41.517
Lamb Noisettes With Spicy Tomato Sauce
Melt 25 g (1 oz) of the butter in a frying pan.
Season the noisettes generously and put into the melted fat.
Cover the pan and cook gently for 8 to 10 minutes.
Turn the noisettes over and continue for a further 8 to 10 minutes until cooked right... - 41.0535
Moussaka (using Leftover Lamb)
Moussaka(using leftover lamb) is the best way you can use leftover lamb! Try out the Moussaka(using leftover lamb yourself) and et me know! - 42.7415