Simple Lamb Chop
- » Lamb Chuck Chop
Lamb Chuck Chop Recipes
Enjoy our collection of lamb chuck chop recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for lamb chuck chop recipes.
Lamb And Mushroom Stew
1. In a 6-quart pressure cooker over high heat, frequently stir lamb until browned, about 15 minutes. With a slotted spoon, transfer lamb to a bowl.
2. Meanwhile, rinse common mushrooms, trim stem ends, and quarter mushrooms. Rinse shiitakes, discard stems,... - 35.4543
Skewered Lamb And Beef Sausage Rolls
1) Preheat an oven broiler if broiling method is opted for cooking the kabobs.
2) In an 8-inch skillet, over high heat, heat lard until a light haze forms over it.
3) Lower heat to medium and then sautÃ© onions and garlic in it for 6... - 43.9204
Lamb Meatballs In Sour Cream Sauce
In a bowl combine the lamb, beef, bread crumbs, salt, pepper, Worcestershire, and eggs.
Mix well and shape into balls about 1 1/2 to 2 inches in diameter.
Place balls in a single layer in a shallow baking pan.
Bake in a 500° oven for 8 to 10... - 39.386
Lamb In Red Wine
1. Preheat the oven to 425 °F.
2. Rip off the excess fat from the lamb and remove its thin membrane.
3. Peel garlic and slice each clove into 3 or 4 slivers.
4. Make small incisions in the meat using a sharp knife and stuff it with... - 44.0058
Lamb Or Mutton Curry
1. Wipe the lamb with a clean, damp cloth and cut in 1-inch squares. Sprinkle the meat with the salt and pepper.
2. Brown meat lightly in a heavy frying pan, using half the drippings or other fat for the purpose. Remove to an enamel or glass kettle, add the... - 37.0328
Cut beef into 1-inch cubes, trimming away all fat.
Wash kidneys; trim away outer skin and any fat or tubes, and slice.
Mix flour, salt and spices; combine with meat, coating all sides.
Heat shortening in skillet, and put in meat and seasoned flour.
Cover, and... - 40.9047
Heat oil in a large Dutch oven until hot; add lamb, browning on all sides.
Add onion, celery, carrot, and garlic; saute 5 minutes.
Add wine, and cook 3 minutes, stirring frequently.
Add potato and next 5 ingredients; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat to medium;... - 39.796
Place chopped onions, garlic, and ginger in blender with 3 tablespoons water and blend to smooth paste (1 minute).
Heat oil in a 10-12-inch skillet over medium heat.
When hot, add cinnamon stick, cloves, black peppercorns, bay leaf, and last the... - 43.509
Steak And Kidney Pudding
1) Take a shallow dish and melt butter in it for 45 seconds.
2) Stir fry onion for 2 minutes or until soft.
3) Season flour with herbs, salt, and pepper to taste and toss the steak and kidney in the flour.
4) Add the steak in the onion mix and stir in... - 47.5704
Classic Greek Moussaka
Preheat oven to 350° F.
To prepare cream sauce: Place butter in top of double boiler over hot water.
Add egg yolks one at a time.
Beat constantly with rotary or hand electric beater.
Add 1/4 cup water, cream, and Parmesan cheese.
Continue to beat until sauce... - 46.7415
1. In a 3 1/2-quart Dutch oven, heat 2 tablespoons butter and sautÃ© onion, chuck and garlic for 10 minutes until brown.
2. Stir in allspice, 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon, 1 teaspoon salt and the tomato sauce; stir and bring the mixture to boiling.
3. Lower... - 46.7175
Lemony Seekh Kabab
Soak the bread in just enough water to dampen it; squeeze out any excess.
If your butcher has not put the meat twice through the grinder, do it yourself.
In a large nonmetallic bowl, combine the meat, bread, chopped garlic, ginger, Chinese parsley... - 43.3697
Steak Arid Kidney Crepes
Make the crepes using the Basic Crepe Batter.
Saute the onions and garlic in the butter in a large saucepan until the onions are golden brown.
Dice the kidneys and chuck steak and add to the onions.
Cook over a medium heat, stirring constantly,... - 41.0703
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F Coat the lamb with the flour. In a 6-quart Dutch oven, heat the oil over moderate heat. Add the lamb and saute for 5 minutes, then transfer to a bowl.
2. Add the onion and garlic and saute for 5 minutes or until tender. Stir in... - 33.8107
Peel or scrape, then finely chop the vegetables and garlic, using the double-bladed chopping knife.
Saute in the butter and oil until soft.
Chop the meat and liver, using the double-bladed chopping knife, and add to the sauteed vegetables.
Mix in the... - 38.0984
Chunky Shepherds Pie
Heat the oil in a large pan and fry the beef and kidneys over a brisk heat, stirring frequently, until browned on all sides.
Add the onion and carrots and cook gently for 3-4 minutes.
Pour in the gravy, add the Worcestershire sauce and vinegar... - 34.693
Olive And Meat Ragout
1. Heat oil in a large saucepan over a medium heat, add beef and lamb and cook in batches until brown. Remove meat from pan and drain on absorbent kitchen paper.
2. Add onions, garlic and thyme to pan and cook, stirring, for 5 minutes or until onions are... - 35.1227
Alsatian Meat And Potato Stew
Cut meat into 5 cm/2 in cubes and put into a large bowl.
Pour over wine and seasonings, and leave to marinate overnight.
Grease a large casserole and make alternate layers of onions, potatoes, and meats.
Pour marinade over the top.
Cover and cook in a... - 36.6129
Sweet And Sour Stew
Combine flour, 1/2 teaspoon of the salt, and pepper.
Dredge meat pieces in flour mixture, shaking off excess.
In a deep 3 to 4-quart pan, melt butter over medium-high heat; add meat and brown well on all sides.
Drain off and discard excess fat.
Combine... - 43.9591
Devour this very delicious and easy to prepare Burgoo, a treat for those who love to have beef in their plates. It is pretty good enough to be served as a side dish for festivals and occasions! - 40.7451
Keema With Fried Onions
Halve the onion rings and separate.
Heat the oil in a heavy-bottomed 10-12-inch skillet over medium heat.
When hot, add the halved onion rings and fry them for about 5 minutes until they are dark brown but not burned.
Remove with a slotted spoon and spread on... - 42.2725
Beef Steak Kidney & Oyster Pie
Coat beef with flour; shake off excess.
Melt 1/4 cup of the butter in a 10- to 12-inch frying pan over medium-high heat.
Add beef and cook, stirring often, until lightly browned; add more butter as needed.
Remove from heat.
Thinly slice kidneys and set... - 42.0984
If you like steak tartare, you will love this dish. The Lebanese version of the classic raw steak tartare, this dish is meant for the hardcore carnivores! Don't be afraid to try this dish, it's really delicious and a traditional favorite in Lebanese cuisine. - 135.654
Kofta ( Indian Meatballs )
Mix all the ingredients for meatballs and keep covered in a bowl.
Mix all the ingredients for the stuffing in another bowl.
Preparing the koftas takes a little time, so you might as well make yourself comfortable.
If you have a table and chair in your... - 44.1609