Simple Lamb Chop
- » Lamb Chops
Lamb Chops Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Lamb Chops recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Lamb Chops recipes.
Lamb In Fresh Mint Sauce With Wild West Rice
A very appetizing meal for all those who like eating lamb. The combination of west rice and the fresh mint sauce just gives a unique flavour to this recipe. The video is quite knowledgeful and the chef has shared the secret sauce used in the recipe. - 131.039
Lamb Three Ways
Philadelphia Chef Michael Solomonov, of Zahav, uses lamb in three unique dishes. Tony Rastelli explains how the Rastelli Direct products are packaged for superior taste and ease of use. Sommelier Eugene Engel chooses a great wine to go with the lamb. - 127.711
Healthy Orange Breaded Lamb Chops
Are you tired of the same old chicken, beef and pork dishes at every meal? Try something adventurous tonight. Add new flavors to your dinner with this healthy lamb recipe. This is the best healthy lamb chop recipe you've tasted, it is the traditional lamb... - 124.58
Mediterranean Style Lamb Chop
Heart-healthy as well as delicious, this Mediterranean-style lamb chops recipe is a always a winner. After being marinated and braised, these lamb chops are so tender, juicy, and flavorful, you won’t want to cook them any other way. Check out this amazing... - 123.791
Moroccan Grilled Lamb Chops
1. In a large bowl place the lamb chops.
2. Add the chopped mint leaves, parsley, crushed garlic cloves, olive oil, and spices to the bowl. Mix well.
3. Put a little bit of water to dilute the mixture. Mix well.
4. Cover the bowl with a plastic... - 122.801
How To Cook Herb Marinated Pan Seared Lamb Chops
The Kitchen Witch demonstrates how easy it is to cook herb marinated pan seared lamb chops. Learn to use my simple tips and techniques to create a meal your friends and family will rave about! - 122.378
Paleo Lamb Chops
Lamb chops are a tasty way to bring new flavors to summer time grilling. For this recipe use a simple seasoning of garlic, rosemary to enhance the wonderful flavor of the juicy lamb chops. Watch the video to see how we make quick and easy Lamb Chops using... - 118.882
Spicy Lamb Chops
If you want to serve a spicy mouth watering appetizer for your next party, this is the only recipe that could fit your requirement. The chef in the video is making spicy lamb chops by marinating it in yogurt based marinade with ground spices. Hours of... - 118.527
Luscious Lamb Lollipops With Blackberry Reduction Sauce
This Easter impress your guests and your family with a gourmet dish without sweating out in the kitchen. Chef Charlie prepares lamb lollipops and serves it over fennel and cress salad, polenta cake and a mouth watering blackberry sauce. This sounds like a... - 117.184
Worcestershire Lamb Chops
If you cook your lamb chops in the same old manner every time, take a break and try out this unique recipe of Worcestershire Lamb Chops. This is one of the easiest ways to prepare it, but it is definitely more flavorful. View this video and give it a go. - 111.171
Lamb Lollipops With Blackberry Reduction Sauce
Charlie Q brings it home with this must eat Easter Dinner. Your mouth will salivate with every bite of this perfectly balance dish. She will teach you how to prepare perfect lamb lollipops with an upland cress and fennel salad, easy polenta cakes, and a to... - 110.764
This haryali chaap is for all the lamb chop lovers as it will beat all the others with its simple cooking, wholesome flavor and succulent texture. Try this recipe from the video and it will be your favorite home cooked lamb dish due to its effortless... - 104.092
Pan Seared Lamb Chops With Mache, Apple And Horseradish Chutney
Are you looking forward to make hors d'oeuvres for your party. Take a look at this excellent video that shows an incredible recipe for pan seared lamb chops and a delicious chutney that has plenty of flavors to tickle your taste buds. This video is a must... - 103.218
Greek Style Slow Roasted Lamb Shanks
If you are not a traditionalist and are you looking for a unique main course idea for Christmas or New Years then this slow roasted shank of lamb is indeed an excellent choice! This is not only an easy recipe, but also lamb shanks are one of the more... - 102.196
Healthy Lamb Loin Chops With Bulgur Bean Salad And Olive Gremolata
This is an amazing healthier alternative to pork or beef, a recipe for anyone who likes lamb. Grilled lamb loin chops are a healthier pick to regular loin chops. This grilled lamb loin recipe is proof that simple is sometimes best. Healthy ingredients used to... - 100.47
Grilled Lamb Chops - Copykat.com
This is a quick way to make delicious lamb chops. The combination of flavors will make those who don't like lamb come back for more. This simple treatment for lamb chops makes for a terrific dinner. The prep time includes marinating time, although you don't... - 100.353
Grilled Lamb Chops With Cilantro Pesto
Think you need to stay far, far away from lamb chops now that you are on a diet? Not if you cook them the right way! Yup, lamb chops can be a healthy food option. Don't believe us? Then watch this video and change the way to look at health food forever! Learn... - 99.4076
Lamb Chops In Garlic Mint Sauce
Lamb chops taste just amazing and it tastes out of this world when served in garlic mint sauce. Don’t you wish to know what goes into it? Watch this video and see what secret plays into this delicious lamb chops dish. Serve it with some rice. - 98.0433
Baked Lamb With Mushrooms Peppers And Onion
Take a look at this wonderful video that shares a great way to cook your lamb. The recipe here has an unusual blend of flavors from soy sauce and gulf spice. Also nicely combines lamb with vegetables to give the dish a perfect balance of flavors, colors and... - 97.7275
How To Broil Lamb Chops
Web chef, Kimberly Edwards, shares with you How to Broil Spring New Zealand Lamb Chops! - 94.2298
Roasted Breast Of Lamb With Honey Parsley Vinegar
One of the better cuts of lamb and not a very common one to find, the breast, is guaranteed to satisfy even the most dedicated carnivore. Chef John shows us a simple way to get the most out of this beautiful bony, fatty, but richly flavored piece of meat. The... - 94.0918
Lamb Pa - Segment 2
This recipe is in two segments. This is Segment 2. Please watch Lamb Pa - Segment 1 for the full recipe. - 93.8267
Lamb Pa - Segment 1
This recipe is in two segments. This is Segment 1. Please watch Lamb Pa - Segment 2 for the full recipe. - 93.6895
Stir Fried Lamb Chops With Brown Sugar Glaze
Gourmet style meal right in your home, shown by Nikki the foodie! No hanky panky procedure, but simple and straight methods which are easy to follow on how to get these lamb chops caramelized brown glaze. Watch the video to know how! - 93.5942
Lady Kook's Bbq Lamb Chops
If you are planning to serve a lamb preparation for your outdoor barbeque party, then here is the recipe. In this recipe, the lamb chops are marinated in herbs and glazed with honey wine sauce. You need to spend quite some time on barbecuing them, but... - 93.3319
These Latin style lamb shanks braised in a caldero, are fall-off-the-bone tender and bursting with flavor. Chef John shows us how to substitute an expensive Latin Dutch oven with an inexpensive caldero to braise lamb and produce the same results. He uses a... - 92.6241
Sauteed Organic Mushroom And Lamb And Non Dairy Hot Chocolate
If you are on the lookout for a recipes that are simple and will make your guests smile, then this video is just the thing for you. In a matter of minutes, you will be able to get recipes for a delicious side dish and a yummy, healthy drink. Watch to know... - 87.3679
Does the concept of a hotpot intrigue you? Here is Sonja’s simple video recipe for a Lamb hotpot. Layered onion, lamb and potato into the oven. Few hours later you have a great hot meal ready to be served! - 86.6494
Harissa Sauce For Lamb Chops
If you are bored of trying similar dishes all the time, try the tongue tickling North African Harissa sauce serve over pan grilled lamb chops. If you are wondering how to make it, simply follow the easy process by Bhal Dave and cook a sumptuous dinner... - 68.4609
Pan Grilled Lamb Chops With Harissa Sauce
You have always loved the tender pan-grilled lamb chops, but failed to make it at home. Bhal Dave explains in a simple and lucid way how to make perfect pan grilled lamb chops. Friends and family will get amazed wondering if that could ever be cooked at... - 60.1954
Spring Risotto With Lamb Chops And Roasted Vegetables
In this episode of Idiots with Cooking, the chefs are picking up a recipe from a cookbook. As they are not sure as to what to cook, they blindly open a page and pick up this recipe. They cook on their own without sharing the directions and ingredients with... - 55.3971
Lamb Chops In Sour Cream
Trying your best to impress your friends and family with your culinary skills? Now give this Lamb Chops in Sour Cream recipe a try and see how easy it's to keep them impressed always. This recipe for Lamb Chops in Sour Cream is simple and leaves not much mess! - 52.5296
Lamb Chops With Wine And Herbs
Even James Bond was not able to access this highly classified recipe of Lamb Chops With Wine And Herbs. Now I am outing it for all on the web. This Lamb Chops With Wine And Herbs is always a hit. Do try out this Lamb Chops With Wine And Herbs recipe. I am... - 49.3477
Dijon Lamb Chops
1) Trim the fat from lamb chops.
2) Rub both sides with lemon and sprinkle lightly with pepper and garlic powder.
3) Take a 12- x 8- x 2-inch baking dish and coat with cooking spray.
4) Preheat oven to 500° F.
5) Take a mixing bowl and... - 48.229
Lamb Chops With Leeks, Lemon, And Dill
Lamb Chops With Leeks, Lemon, And Dill is a unique non-vegetarian preparation. This recipe will definitely win your cooking some fans. Try this wonderful Lamb Chops With Leeks, Lemon, And Dill recipe and let us know how much you liked it. - 47.4732
Lamb Chops With Fruity Couscous And Mint
1) In a bowl, place lamb to season with salt, paprika, half the onion, 1 tablespoon vinegar and 1/2 bsp oil. Set the bowl aside.
2) Boil the kettle and tip the couscous into a heatproof bowl.
3) Add pine nuts, dates, lemon zest and half... - 46.6594
Curried Lamb Chops
1 Preheat the oven to 350° Fahrenheit.
2 With half the salt and pepper, sprinkle the chops.
3 In a skillet, heat the fat and brown the chops quickly.
4 In a shallow baking dish, place the chops.
5 In a bowl, combine together... - 46.6064
Classic Lamb Chops Hawaiian
Are you looking for best of all Lamb Chops Hawaiian recipe? The marriage of the incredible flavors of lamb with other ingredients is the secret to this Lamb Chops Hawaiian recipe. It is the answer when you look for a tasty Main Dish. Add this Lamb Chops... - 46.4832
1) Take a skillet and put salad oil and then lamb chops in it.
2) Cook this for 4 minutes after pouring over lemon juice and white wine.
3) Take out the chops from the skillet and melt butter in it for 2 minutes.
4) Remove the skillet and fry ham in... - 46.1919
Pineapple Lamb Chops
1) Trim the lamb lamb chops off the excess fat.
2) In a large shallow dish, place the chops.
2) Drain the pineapple from can and reserve the juice.
3) Set pineapple aside.
4) In a bowl, combine pineapple juice, lemon juice, and next 6... - 46.1044
Orange Sauced Lamb Chops
Arrange chops in a shallow dish.
For marinade, combine peel, juice, bouillon granules, and nutmeg.
Cook and stir till granules dissolve; pour over chops.
Cover and marinate in the refrigerator for several hours or overnight, turning chops occasionally.
Drain... - 46.0488
Barbecued Lamb Chops With Herbs
1. In a small bowl, combine herbs, paprika and grated lemon rind and mix well.
2. Sprinkle this herb mixture on both sides of each chop and rub so that it sticks onto the meat. Reserve remaining herb mixture.
3. In a large shall glass or... - 45.9866
Lamb Chops Braised In Red Wine
1) Remove the edges from the lamb chops.
2) Take a browning plate and heat on high in the microwave for 4 minutes.
3) Now add oil and cook the chops one at a time for about a minute on each side.
4) Take a 2-quart glass or ceramic... - 45.9789
Lamb Chops Sofia
1) Take a large frying pan and heat the oil.
2) Add the lamb chops to it and brown evenly on both sides.
3) Add onion, tomatoes, celery, garlic and peppers to the pan and stir well.
4) Add the mushrooms, rice, oregano, lemon juice and water to it.
5)... - 45.8912
Teriyaki Lamb Chops
1) Take a heavy frying pan and heat it.
2) Add chops and brown them on both sides. Turn off heat.
3) Take a small bowl and mix together water, soy sauce, ginger, pepper, and sugar.
4) Heat the lamb and add this sauce. Cover the pan and cook for 30... - 45.8333
Deviled Lamb Chops
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Trim and cut the meat neatly into chops. Arrange chops on a buttered casserole and sprinkle pepper, onion, celery, salt and garlic all over them.
3) Cover the casserole and cook for... - 45.6552
Lamb Chops & Rice Nicoise
In a small bowl, combine vegetable oil, olive oil, vinegar, garlic, dry mustard, salt and pepper.
Place chops in plastic bag.
Pour marinade into bag.
Seal bag tightly.
Place in shallow dish and refrigerate at least 2 hours, turning bag several... - 45.5299
Lemony Lamb Chops
Trim excess fat from chops.
In large skillet, cook trimmings until about 1 tablespoon of fat accumulates; discard trimmings.
Slowly brown chops in fat on both sides (about 15 minutes).
Combine the 1/3 cup water, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, salt,... - 45.3087
Apricot Stuffed Lamb Chops
1) With a sharp knife, on the cutting board, make 1x1 inch deep slits in the mutton chops on the fleshy side. 2)... - 45.2474
Baked Lamb Chops In Red Wine
Rub chops with garlic, salt and pepper.
Brown chops on both sides in 2 tablespoons butter.
Transfer to baking dish.
Keep them hot.
Mean while, saute onion, shallots and parsley in 2 tablespoons butter.
When soft, blend in flour.
Add wine gradually.
Cook until... - 45.1529
Lamb Chops With Hoosier Mint Ice
1. In a saucepan, mix water and sugar well. Place on medium heat and cook, stirring intermittently for 6 minutes. Add lemon juice.
2. Take a shallow dish, keep mint leaves and top with sugar mixture. Cover firmly and allow to freeze.
3. Take... - 44.9738
Lamb Chops Cream Gravy
1. Rub the lamb chops with a clove of garlic to infuse flavor.
2. Use a large skillet,
3. Heat oil the skillet.
4. When oil is hot, arrange lamb chops and sear on both sides. Remove chops from the pan
5. Add onions to the fat in the... - 44.9543
Grilled Lamb Chops With Papaya Peach Salsa
1.Slice away visibel fat.
2.Coat grill with nonfat cooking spray.
3.Preheat grill for 5 minutes.
4.Season chops with pepper and 1/2 teaspoon salt and place in the grill.
5. Grill for 4 to 6 minutes.
6.Take a medium serving bowl, combine together... - 44.9472
Stuffed Lamb Chops
Cut a pocket in meaty side of chops.
Combine and mix flour, salt and pepper.
Coat chops with flour mixture.
Combine and mix apples, onion and celery; combine with all remaining ingredients.
Fill pockets in chops with stuffing.
Wrap each chop in a... - 44.8505
Orange Ginger Lamb Chops
1) Make thin slices from each orange ends. Cut remaining orange into 4 slices. Discard seeds.
2) Make thin slices from onions ends. Do not separate into rings.
1) In a skillet heat oil and brown chops. Pour out the fat.
2) In a bowl mix... - 44.7873
Lamb Chops With Orange And Lemon
1. trim the chops and nick the edges off
2. Peel and crush garlic cloves
3. For the marinade, in a shallow glass dish, mix together three tablespoons of the oil, crushed garlic and a sprinkling each of salt and pepper
4. Add the chops... - 44.6809
Lamb Chops With Artichokes
1) Tear off the tough outer artichoke leaves and trim off the stem to 1/2 inch.
2) Cut off the artichoke tops with a sharp knife, leaving about 1/2 inch of leaves.
3) Quarter the trimmed artichokes, remove chokes, and cut into 1/8 if the... - 44.6727
Lamb Chops With Blackcurrant Sauce
1. In a large bowl, mix couscous with the orange juice and lemon rind.
2. Pour hot stock over the contents.
3. Cover bowl with a lid or plate and let stand for 3 minutes.
4. Fluff up with a fork.
5. Keep aside until ready to serve.
6. Coat the lamb... - 44.67
Lamb Chops With Peppers
Trim the chops and season well.
Melt the fat in the uncovered pressure cooker and quickly brown the chops on both sides.
Remove the chops from the cooker, then add the onion and bacon and cook until the onion is soft, for about 3 minutes.
Add the remaining... - 44.557
Broiled Lamb Chops With Papaya Chutney
Prepare Seasoned Yogurt; set aside.
Combine sugar, vinegar, onion, raisins, cinnamon, and ginger in a wide frying pan.
Cook over medium-high heat, stirring often, until onion is soft and raisins are plump about 10 minutes.
Add papaya and stir gently until... - 44.4746
Lamb Chops Diable
1) Preheat the broiler.
2) With a mortar and pestle, mash the garlic, salt and pepper into a smooth paste, add oregano leaves, mash well.
3) Stir in the lemon juice, mustard and honey until the mixture is smooth and well combined.
4) In... - 44.4616
Lamb Chops With Almond Pesto
1. Rub chops with oil and season both sides generously.
2. With a blender, prepare a mixture of basil leaves with ground almonds, pine nuts and garlic.
3. Slowly add oil as drops amidst blending to prepare a thick paste.
4. Take a bowl, add grated... - 44.4255
Sweet And Sour Lamb Chops
Brown chops on both sides on cooking grill over coals at sides of charcoal kettle or in gas kettle with cover off using DIRECT METHOD HIGH HEAT.
Turn as needed with tongs to brown evenly.
While chops are browning prepare sauce.
Combine sugar, vinegar, lemon... - 44.3505
Lamb Chops Braised In Red Wine
These Lamb Chops Braised in Red Wine make incredible starters ! Pour some savory sauces over these Lamb Chops Braised in Red Wine and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions are welcome ! - 44.156
Broiled Lamb Chops With Rosemary Sauce
Coat a small nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium heat until hot.
Add onions and rosemary, and saute 3 minutes.
Srir in vermourh, and continue cooking until liquid evaporates.
Add water and bouillon granules; bring mixture to a boil over... - 44.1141
Minted Lamb Chops
Wash mutton chops.
Drain and pat dry on a kitchen towel.
Pound only the meat on the chops, hitting carefully with a meat mallet or a rolling pin (belan), taking care not to hit on the bones, to flatten and break the tissues to make it tender.
Mix all... - 44.0878
Lamb Chops With Spiced Rice
1. In a saucepan or a stock pot, cover rice with twice the amount of water and add the stock cube.
2. Bring to the boil then reduce the flame.
3. Simmer for 12 minutes until the rice is just cooked.
4. Drain well.
5. Heat the grill
6. Season... - 44.0852
Pan Broiled Lamb Chops Or Steaks
Trim excess fat from chops; discard all but 1 piece of fat.
Slash through remaining edge fat at 1-inch intervals, cutting to, but not into, meat.
Place chops in a single layer in a shallow roasting pan.
In a glass measuring cup, stir together coffee, sugar,... - 43.9975
Monterey Lamb Chops
1. In a plastic bag, add flour salt, paprika, thyme and seasoned pepper.
2. Add the chops to the flour and shake to coat evenly.
3. Arrange the floured lamb chops in a large microwave-safe casserole
4. Drizzle oil scatter tomatoes, green pepper and... - 43.9967
Lamb Chops With Mint And Mustard Dipping Sauce
1) Pre-heat broiler to high heat.
2) Take a small saucepan, add garlic and olive oil. Cover and heat over low heat for 5 minutes, then remove.
3) Line the lamb chops on a broiler pan.
4) Add 3 teaspoonfuls of the garlic oil over the lamb and evenly... - 43.9827
Mary's Minted Lamb Chops
In a 1 to 1 1/2-quart pan, stir jelly over low heat just until melted, about 3 minutes.
Remove from heat and stir in vinegar, soy sauce, oil, minced mint, mustard, pepper, and garlic.
Set lamb chops on a rack in a 12 by 14-inch broiler pan.
Generously brush... - 43.9737
Cranberry Stuffed Lamb Chops
In skillet brown chops in oil 10 to 15 minutes.
Remove from pan; drain fat.
Combine cranberries and sugar; let stand a few minutes.
Cook celery and onion in butter till tender.
Remove from heat; stir in stuffing mix and 1 cup water.
Stir in... - 43.9384
Lamb Chops With Chinese Vegetables
Trim excess fat from chops; lightly grease heavy skillet-with fat from one chop.
Brown meat on both sides.
Drain off excess fat.
Drain liquid from Chinese vegetables and water chestnuts, reserving 3/4 cup liquid.
Mix reserved liquid, soy sauce, garlic, and... - 43.8102
Peruvian Lamb Chops
1. Heat oven to 350° F.
2. Combine flour, salt, pepper and oregano. Mix well.
3. Pound flour mixture into lamb chops with the edge of a saucer.
4. Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat.
5. Add lamb chops and scallions and cook until chops are browned on... - 43.7562
Rosemary Grilled Lamb Chops
1) Remove excess fot from chops.
2) Coat grill with cooking spray.
3) In a large shallow dish, place the chops.
4) In a bowl, combine wine and next 6 ingredients, stirring well.
5) Pour the mixture over chops; cover and refrigerate 2... - 43.5671
Marinated Fruit Lamb Chops
The night before the barbecue, place apricots and prunes in water.
In the morning, drain apricots and prunes and place in a blender or food processor.
Add orange juice, lemon juice, brown sugar, allspice, cinnamon, cloves and nutmeg.
Process... - 43.5314
Lamb Chops In Dried Fruit Sauce With Saffron Rice
Melt the butter in a frying pan.
Add the chops, in batches, and brown on all sides.
Pour the fat out of the pan and add the water, salt and pepper to taste, the cinnamon, garam masala, raisins and apricots.
Bring to the boil, then cover and simmer for 20... - 43.4421
Spanish Lamb Chops
Melt the butter in a large heavy frying pan and brown the chops on both sides.
Remove from the pan.
Fry the onion, garlic and pepper in the same fat until soft.
Stir in the rice and continue for 2 minutes.
Add the stock, saffron or turmeric and seasonings and... - 43.4331
East Indian Marinated Lamb Chops
1) Mix together olive oil, vinegar, and marjoram.
2) Mix in lamb chops and keep marinated for at least 4 hours.
3) Combine together all other ingredients excluding butter.
4) Coat marinated chops with this mixture, shaking off excess... - 43.403
Lamb Chops With Pineapple Salsa
PREPARE AND HEAT barbecue.
1.Trim meat of excess fat and sinew.
Brush chops with oil and season with pepper.
2.To make Pineapple Salsa: Peel pineapple; remove core and eyes.
Cut into 1 cm cubes.
Peel onion, finely chop.
Slit open chilli, scrape out... - 43.256
Sweet And Sour Lamb Chops
Sweet And Sour Lamb Chops is a sumptuous main dish that is simply a joy to prepare and serve. My family loves this Lamb preparation and I make it for our weekend luncheons. They find it difficult to stop eating the Sweet And Sour Lamb Chops. Try it! - 43.1169
Marinated Barbecued Lamb Chops
This Marinated Barbecued Lamb Chops is a wholesome treat dedicated to a true meat-lover. This version of Marinated Barbecued Lamb Chops is so full of hearty ingredients and is also relatively quick and simple to make. - 43.0689
Princess Lamb Chops
Princess Lamb Chops! Were you looking for a tasty and filling lamb preparation that you can serve for a dinner party? Then Princess Lamb Chops is definitely the recipe for you. Try it! - 43.0166
Lamb Chops With Leeks Lemon And Dill
Brown the lamb very quickly in 1 tablespoon of the oil.
Use high heat, and turn when nicely browned.
Salt and pepper the lamb and set it aside.
Clean the leeks by cutting them into 2-inch lengths and then cutting them in half lengthwise.
Do not use the tough... - 42.9688
Lamb Chops With Whole Spices And Yogurt
Trim lamb chops of excess fat, leaving 1/8 inch along the sides.
Pat dry with paper towels.
Mix the yogurt with 1 cup of water and set aside in a nonmetallic bowl.
Heat the oil in a 10-12-inch heavy-bottomed pot.
When oil is very hot, put in 4 chops at a... - 42.9323
Broiled Lamb Chops With Tarragon Sauce
Start heating broiler and have chops ready on broiler pan.
Have oven rack about 3 inches from heat.
Heat butter in saucepan for sauce.
Add mushrooms and onion and cook gently until moisture has evaporated.
Sprinkle in flour and stir to blend.
Remove from heat... - 42.9203
Sweet 'n Sour Lamb Chops
Brown chops over low heat.
Combine vinegar, brown sugar, salt, dash pepper, and ginger; pour over meat.
Top each chop with orange slice and lemon wedge.
Cover; cook over low heat 30 minutes or till tender.
Remove to warm platter.
Pour pan juices into... - 42.8639
Sauteed Lamb Chops
Trim excess for from lamb chops.
Sprinkle lomb chops with pepper.
Coat a large skillet with cooking spray; add oil, and place over medium heat until hot.
Add chops, cook 5 minutes on each side or until golden brown.
Drain on paper towels; set aside, and keep... - 42.7849
Luau Lamb Chops
1. To prepare the lamb chops sprinkle them with salt and marjoram.
2. In a bowl combine stuffing mix, undrained pineapple, raisins, dry mustard and ginger to mix well.
3. Stuff each chop lightly with the mixture and wrap any remaining stuffing in... - 42.7572