- » Lamb Cabbage Stew
Lamb Cabbage Stew Recipes
Enjoy our collection of lamb cabbage stew recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for lamb cabbage stew recipes.
Lamb And Cabbage Hot Pot
Pour the butter into a flameproof casserole.
Put about one-third of the lamb cubes into the casserole and top with about one-third of the cabbage.
Sprinkle over flour, salt and pepper.
Continue making layers until all the ingredients are used up, finishing... - 38.0888
Irish Lamb Stew
This Irish lamb stew is a flavorful meat stew cooked with vegetables. Herbed and spiced with garlic, the Irish lamb stew is filling and hearty and can be cooked with assorted vegetables of choice too. - 44.4415
Lamb With Cabbage Avgolemono
Cut lamb into 3 inch cubes.
Melt butter in a saucepan or casserole; add meat and onions and brown well over moderate heat.
Add water, cabbage, and salt and pepper.
Bring mixture to a boil, cover, and simmer for 1 1/2 to 2 hours or until meat is tender.
Add... - 39.5005
Oven Lamb Stew
Oven Lamb Stew has a fine taste. The Lamb and vegetables gives the Oven Lamb Stew a superior taste. Oven Lamb Stew is inspired by restaurants universally. Must catch it. - 30.336
Irish Lamb Stew
1) Dice meat into 2-inch cubes.
2) Roll the meat cubes in a mixture of salt, pepper, and flour.
3) Heat oil and fry the rolled meat in it until browned.
4) Stir in sliced onions, paprika, garlic and water and bring to a boil.
5) Cover... - 42.8355
Oven Lamb Stew
1. Put lamb into a Dutch oven. Season with salt, thyme, bay leaf, allspice, parsley, and garlic. Add cabbage, leeks, sliced onions, and potatoes. Pour in water. Cover tightly and bring rapidly to boiling.
2. Cook in a 350°F oven about 1 1/2 hours, or until... - 35.2586
Moroccan Couscous Lamb Stew
Moroccan Couscous Lamb Stew is one recipe which can take you all the way back to Jamaica. You will love every small addition that I have made to this Moroccan Couscous Lamb Stew dish. Worth a try! - 38.7438
Vegetable Stew With Lamb
Heat oil in 4-quart Dutch oven or saucepan; brown meat about 5 minutes.
Add onion; saute until golden brown.
Add cabbage, celery, carrots, leek, and bouillon; bring to boil.
Simmer 1 hour.
Add potatoes, cauliflower, and beans; simmer 20 to 30 minutes, until... - 39.8013
Lamb Stew, Braised Greens With A Fried Egg And Colcannon
Gavan Murphy cooks with Paula Deen on her Food Network show, Paula's Best Dishes. They cook up some classic dishes.... the healthy way. They're making a Lamb Stew, Braised Greens with a Fried Egg and an Irish Potato classic, Colcannon. - 101.524
Lamb And Potato Stew
Put meat and vegetables in layers in a large heavy saucepan.
Add peppercorns, salt, and flour.
Pour water over the top.
Cover and simmer for 2 to 3 hours. - 31.9564
Day 1: Add enough water to the chick-peas to cover them by 3 or 4 inches, and soak overnight in the refrigerator.
As the peas absorb the water, they will more than double in volume.
Day 2: Combine the seasoning mix ingredients in a small bowl.
Preheat a heavy... - 45.0641
Lamb Stew From The Ardennes
Melt the butter in a heavy casserole and saute the lamb over high heat until brown.
Add the water, garlic, carrots, turnips, onion, cabbage, salt and pepper and bring to a boil.
Lower the heat, cover and simmer 1 1/2 hours.
Add the potatoes, cover and simmer... - 32.7383
Oven Lamb Stew
Put the lamb into a Dutch oven.
Add salt, thyme, bay leaf, allspice, parsley, garlic, cabbage, leeks, sliced onions, potatoes, and about 4 cups water.
Cover tightly and bring rapidly to boiling.
Set in a 350Â°F oven and bake about 1 1/2 hours, or until meat... - 42.7714
Simple Country Style Lamb Dinner
1. In a kettle or a Dutch oven, brown lamb shanks. Move within the kettle/oven to one side, and use the empty side, to stir garlic in the juices of the lamb until soft.
2. Add water , salt, oregano and cover. Allow the entire mixture to simmer for an... - 45.7063
Lamb Or Beef Korma With Almonds, Pecans, And Sour Cream
Peel the onions.
Cut 4 of them into halves lengthwise, and then slice them into very thin half-rings.
Chop the fifth onion coarsely.
Put it along with the garlic and ginger in the container of an electric blender.
Add 4 tablespoons of water and blend at high... - 43.5627
In large heavy pan, brown lamb in shortening; pour off fat.
Add soup, water, and seasonings.
Cover; cook over low heat 30 minutes.
Add potatoes; arrange cabbage on top.
Cook 1 hour more or until meat and vegetables are tender. - 30.6258
Classic Lamb Ragout
1) Dredge the lamb cubes thoroughly with flour.
2) In a large heavy kettle or pot, brown the lamb cubes in shortening.
3) Stir in the tomato soup, water, salt, pepper, garlic, and caraway seed.
4) Cover and simmer for 1 hour; stirring... - 45.6055
Dust lamb with flour; brown in shortening in large heavy kettle or pot.
Add soup, water, salt, pepper, garlic, and caraway seed.
Cover; simmer 1 hour; stir often.
Add potatoes to broth; cover and cook 15 minutes.
Lay cabbage on top.
Cover; cook 30 minutes... - 34.1574
1. In a bowl soak garbanzos overnight.
2. Drain well.
3. In a large kettle put the next 7 ingredients.
4. Cover with water.
5. Cook over medium heat for 3 hours.
6. Mix the remaining ingredients.
7. Add saffron and little water in the... - 46.6047
Cubed Lamb With Onions And Raisins
Trim fat off the cubes of lamb.
Pat dry with paper towels.
Heat 5 tablespoons of oil in a large-bottomed pot.
When oil is very hot, fry 7 or 8"pieces of meat at a time, browning well on all sides, and then remove with a slotted spoon to a bowl.
When all the... - 42.8656
Fresh Vegetable Dinner
1) Preheat the oven to 400F.
2) In a saucepan, add 1 1/3 cups of water. Let it boil. Add in the rice and salt. Cook on simmer for 18 minutes till the rice becomes tender.
3) Separate the eggs.
4) In a medium saucepan, add in sliced... - 43.2486
Party Time Kentucky Burgoo
1. In a 12-quart stockpot lay shanks and chicken.
2. Pour water over it to cover.
3. Bring the contents to a boil.
4. Skim the scum from the surface.
5. Decrease heat, cover and cook for 2 1/2 to 3 hours until tender.
6. Drain out the meats and... - 45.2651
Chinese Chrysanthemum Pot
If there is heaven on earth it can be found when tasting the Chinese Chrysanthemum Pot ! The Chinese Chrysanthemum Pott is unique and extremely tasty. You just have to try it! - 45.354
Cut the beef and lamb in half-inch cubes.
Place in pressure cooker.
Add cold water, salt, pepper, meat sauce and pork.
Pressure cook at 15 lbs.pressure for 14 minutes.
Reduce pressure and open cooker.
Add all vegetables and pressure cook again for 5... - 42.9294
Cover all meat with cold water and bring to boil in a 20-quart stock pot.
Cover, reduce heat, and simmer for 3 to 4 hours, or until meat falls from bones.
Remove meat from bones; discard bones.
Cool meat and dice; return to stock.
Add remaining... - 31.1341
Uncle Jim Looney's Kentucky Burgoo
Put all the meat into cold water and bring slowly to a boil.
Simmer until meat is tender enough to fall from the bones.
Lift meat out of stock.
Cool and chop up meat, removing the bones.
Pare potatoes and onions, dice.
Return meat to stock, add potatoes,... - 43.4867
1. in a heavy 12-inch skillet, heat the oil over moderately high heat. Working in batches, add the beef and lamb shanks and cook for 3 to 4 minutes or until browned, turning frequently.
2. Transfer the shanks to an 8-quart stockpot and add the water, chicken,... - 34.8456
Chungking Watermelon Soup
This Chungking Watermelon Soup is very appetizing ! Try out this soup that is an irresistible medley of meat, vegetables and watermelon for your dinner tonight ! Tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Chungking Watermelon soup are welcome ! - 46.2903
Rice & Meat Stuffed Vegetables
First prepare the vegetables.
Stand the tomatoes on their stalk end and cut the top from the other end.
Scoop out the pulp and seeds (reserving the pulp) and leave them to drain upside down.
Cut lids from the onions.
Scoop out the pulp with an apple corer or... - 43.244