- » Lamb Burger
Lamb Burger Recipes
Lamb burger is one of the most widely liked and appreciated snack that is originated from Greece. It is considered to be more fabulous and delicious when served up with deliciously crisp fries baked with the aioli. ... More »
Lamb Burger With Cheese And Pita Chips
Lamb burgers are good for a change, if you are looking for one. They taste better and are little uncommon. You will love the soft chewy flavor of these burgers. They are filled with cheese, mustard and pita chips. Watch the video to learn step by step. - 120.615
Spicy Lamb Burgers
Burgers with a twist. This video prepares lamb burgers with a goodness of Indian spices. It uses a wide variety of aromatic seasoning to make it zesty and delicious. A 'taste-bud' tickling recipe, this is a great dish with the goodness of juicy and tender... - 112.371
Delicious Lamb Moussaka Burger
All you moussaka lovers are sure gonna love this Delicious Lamb Moussaka Burger. This fusion recipe provides relief from the usual assault of eggplant taste on your palate. Watch and learn from Chef John from Foodwishes in this video. Whopaa! - 89.1481
Lamb Burgers With Mint And Feta Cheese
Add an exciting spin to your boring burgers with tantalizing Mediterranean flavors. Chef Hermann adds an exotic spin to lamb burger by introducing mint and feta cheese that evokes Grecian flavors. Perfect treat for a casual cookout or mid-evening snack. Just... - 88.7172
Minty Lamb Burgers
Trim all skin and visible fat off lamb, then cut into pieces.
Mince, using a food processor or meat grinder.
Avoid processing the lamb too finely.
Place ground meat in a bowl with onions, garlic, mint, paprika, salt, pepper and eggs and mix well.
Cover and... - 43.801
Mediterranean Lamb Burgers
1 Coat the grill with cooking spray and preheat for 5 minutes.
2 In a bowl, add the lamb, pepper, rosemary, salt, onion, juice and mustard.
3 Mix throughly and shape into 4 patties.
4 Place on the grill and cook for 6-7 minutes or... - 42.4677
My Family Lamb Burger
1) Preheat the broiler.
2) In a medium bowl, mix together the ground lamb, onion or garlic salt, green onions, sherry or lemon juice, salt, sugar, basil or thyme and pepper.
3) Mix well and shape the mixture into patties. Do this gently... - 41.3334
1) In a mixing bowl, combine lamb, green pepper, soy sauce, lemon rind, and ginger.
2) Make about 12 patties little bigger than pineapple slices.
3) Place a pineapple slice on each patty and 1 tablespoon yogurt in the centre.
4) Put another patty on... - 40.4176
Summertime Lamb Burger
Combine Basic Lamb Mixture in large bowl with pesto, cheese and oregano.
Shape into 4 patties; cook on heated oiled griddle (or grill or barbecue) until browned both sides and cooked through.
Meanwhile, quarter pide; split pieces in half, toast both... - 40.3173
Lamb Burger With Mint Yogurt
In food processor, add.pesto ingredients.
Cover; process until well blended.
Set aside.In large bowl, combine burger ingredients, mixing lightly, but thoroughly.
Shape into 4 1/2 inch thick patties.
Place patties on grid over medium coals.
Grill patties;5... - 39.9834
Minty Lamb Burgers
1. Place the lamb in a large bowl and mix in the onion, breadcrumbs and jelly. Season well, then mould the ingredients together with your hands to form a firm mixture.
2. Divide the mixture into 4 and shape each portion into a round measuring 10 cm/4 inches... - 39.1812
Lamb Burgers With Feta Cheese
Mix lamb and beef with egg, crumbs, oregano, garlic, onion, pepper, and parsley.
Shape into 6 burgers.
Chill until ready to grill-Preheat stovetop grill.
Grill burgers over high heat until golden brown on the outside and medium done on the inside, or to... - 38.6255
Combine yogurt, mayonnaise, mustard, and paprika in a small bowl; stir well.
Cover and chill at least 2 hours.
Combine lamb and next 5 ingredients, stirring well.
Shape lamb mixture into 4 (1/4-inch-thick) parties.
Place parties on rack of a broiler pan that... - 38.286
Lamb Medaillons Burger
This Lamb Medallions Bergere is one of the most delicious medallion dishes that I've ever tasted. Try these lamb lions seasoned with pepper, thyme and rosemary, garnished green and sweet red pepper with sauces poured over. Your suggestions for this Lamb... - 37.4734
Place bacon on two layers of paper towels.
Cover with paper towel.
Microwave at High 3 to 4 minutes, or until slightly underdone.
Preheat browning grill at High 5 minutes.
While microwaving bacon and preheating grill, prepare lamb burgers.
In... - 37.1969
Curried Lamb Prune Burgers
Try this delicious version of Curried Lamb Prune Burgers recipe. I am sure, once you taste this deadly combination of lamb and prunes, you'll always love to share it with your friends and family! - 36.8398
Lamb Burgers With Feta Cucumber Raita
1. Prepare raita.
2. Combine bulgur, tomato, and lemon juice in a small bowl.
3. Bring broth to a boil and pour over bulgur mixture. Let stand 30 minutes or until liquid is absorbed.
4. Preheat broiler.
5. Combine bulgur mixture, lamb, and next 6 ingredients... - 36.4184
Lamb Burger Special
Mix bacon, lamb, salt, pepper, marjoram and Worcestershire sauce together in medium bowl.
Form into four 3/4 -inch thick patties.
To preheat browning dish, Microwave 4 minutes on HIGH.
Add meat patties, Microwave 5 to 6 minutes on HIGH, or until... - 35.8243
Lamb Pocket Burgers
Lamb Pocket Burgers has a different taste. The lamb and apricots gives the Lamb Pocket Burgers a diverse taste. Lamb Pocket Burgers is inspired by restaurants internationally. Must catch it. - 35.7358
Spicy Lamb Burgers
In skillet, saute onion and curry powder in butter until onion is tender.
Stir in almonds and pineapple.
In bowl, combine onion mixture thoroughly with lamb, bread crumbs, eggs and pepper.
Shape meat mixture into 6 patties.
Grill patties, on uncovered grill,... - 35.7255
Mediterranean Lamb Burgers
Combine the lamb, pepper, rosemary, salt, onion, juice and mustard in a medium bowl.
Shape into 4 patties.
Coat the grill with cooking spray and preheat for 5 minutes.
Grill the patties for 6-7 minutes, or until fully cooked.
Serve in the pita pockets and... - 34.9451
Place minced lamb in a large bowl.
Add remaining ingredients and knead mixture until it is no longer wet.
Shape into 4 to 6 patties.
Put patties in hinged wire grill and place on barbecue over solid bed of glowing coals.
Cook about 10 minutes on each side,... - 34.2461
Ground Lamb Burger
This Ground Lamb Burger recipe is the favorite of my friend’s wife. Whenever I visit his house, she definitely serves this dish. Really this dish is delicious. My friend says that he likes his wife due to this dish. So if you want to bring delightment to... - 33.8026
Wash chard; cut off stems; cover leaves with boiling water; let stand 1 min.; drain.
Combine next 7 ingredients.
Shape into 12 small or 8 medium-size rolls; wrap in chard leaves, fastening with toothpicks.
Heat fat in skillet; brown rolls on all sides in... - 33.7514
Grilled Lamb Burgers In Pita
1. Gently mix the lamb, onion, mint, coriander, salt, and pepper in a medium bowl. Shape into 4 patties, each about 1/2-inch thick.
2. Spray the grill rack with nonstick spray; preheat the grill to medium-high or prepare a medium-hot fire. Place the patties... - 33.7006
1) In a food mixer, put all the ingredients and mix for about 5 minutes.
2) Remove the mixture from the mixing bowl and shape it into 8 good-sized burgers.
3) Grill the burgers.
4) Serve the burgers while still hot inside buns, or simply serve... - 32.5678
Middle Eastern Lamb Burgers
1. Cucumber-Yogurt Relish: In a bowl combine cucumber, yogurt, mint and garlic. Season with salt to taste.
2. Burgers: In a bowl, beat egg; stir in green onions, raisins, bread crumbs, cumin, coriander, salt, pepper and cinnamon. Mix in ground lamb. Shape... - 31.7691
Lamb Pocket Burgers
In a bowl, combine lamb, onion, crumbs, apricots, egg, and curry powder.
Divide mixture into 6 equal portions; shape each portion into a 3 to 4-inch oval patty.
Heat a wide frying pan over medium-high heat; add patties and cook until well browned on both... - 29.3291
1. Mix the lamb and onion together and season with salt and cayenne pepper.
2. Divide the lamb mixture into four and shape each piece into a neat pattie about 2.5 cm (1 inch) thick.
3. Preheat a large browning dish to maximum according to the manufacturer's... - 28.2811
– Preheat oven to 350 °F (175 °C).
– In a large bowl, combine all ingredients and shape into round, flat patties.
– Place patties in an ovenproof dish in oven, on middle rack; cook on each side for 5 minutes. - 25.8937
1 Combine ground lamb, egg, green pepper, onion, soy sauce, salt, pepper and 2 tablespoons of juice from pineapple in a large bowl. Mix well. Shape into 6 patties; place on rack of broiler pan.
2 Broil, 3 inches from heat, about 5 minutes on each side. Top... - 25.4632
Teriyaki Lamb Burger
Heat a small nonstick skillet; add onion and cook, stirring constantly, until lightly browned.
In small bowl mix browned onion with remaining ingredients and shape into a patty.
On rack in broiling pan broil patty, turning once, about 7 minutes or until done... - 25.3128
1. In a large bowl mix the lamb, onion, and seasonings.
2. Make 4 patties and saute them in a skillet in which the butter has been melted. - 21.9235
Gorgonzola Red Wine Lamb Burgers
Ground Lamb (or beef) grilled with our zesty Z Blend Seasoning, topped with gorgonzola, and served over simple potato dumplings with sauteed red wine and demi glace onions. Paired with a simple recipe for macerated fruit with ice cream. - 0
Lamb Burger Recipes By Category