- » Lamb Broth
Lamb Broth Recipes
Enjoy our collection of lamb broth recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for lamb broth recipes.
Veggie Juice With Lamb Broth
1. In a juice extractor add in zucchini, bell pepper, carrot and tomatoes. Extract the juice in a large bowl.
2. In a cup take lamb broth pour in veggie juice, mix well and enjoy! - 73.0194
Lamb Stock Scotch Broth
1) Prepare the lamb Stock one day before.
2) In a 5-quart Dutch oven add lamb bones, 6 cups water, the quartered onion, salt, peppercorns and bay leaf.
3) Boil the mixture, decrease heat, cover and simmer for 2 hours.
4) Strain the broth and add... - 48.4432
Lamb And Pearl Barley Scotch Broth
Wash the barley and drain thoroughly.
Wipe and trim the lamb and cut into pieces.
Melt the butter in a saucepan or flameproof casserole.
Add the lamb and fry over a high heat till browned on all sides.
Peel and chop the onions; trim and slice the celery.
Add... - 46.0939
Healthy Scotch Broth
1) In the cooker, place together meat, barley, carrots, onion, leeks, stock or water and stock cube and seasoning.
2) See that the cooker is not more than half full.
3) Heat the open cooker and bring to boil and skim.
4) Put the lid on the cooker, heat... - 45.5806
Francesca Morris's For Scotch Broth
1) Cut the meat into cubes of 2-inches each and put it in a slow cooker along with the bone.
2) Add all the remaining ingredients, except for the butter, flour and parsley.
3) Cover the cooker and cook on LOW for 6 to 8 hours.
4) Before it is time to... - 45.4981
Scotch Broth Soup
1) To make the stock, combine together all the ingredients and slowly simmer for about 3 to 4 hours.
2) Strain the stock.
3) To prepare the soup, in a 3 to 4 quart saucepan, melt the butter.
4) Add the carrot, celery, onion and garlic... - 44.8319
1. Wipe lamb with damp paper towels.
2. In 6-quart kettle or Dutch oven, combine lamb, salt, pepper- corns, barley and 1-1/2 quarts water.
3. Bring to boiling simmer, covered for 2 hours and remove lamb from broth.
4. Separate meat from... - 44.6408
1. Cut the lamb meat from the bones, discard the fat and cut the lean meat into small cubes.
2. Put the meat and bones in a deep kettle.
3. Cover with the water and salt to taste.
4. Heat slowly to the boiling point, and skim off the scum.
5. Reduce the heat,... - 44.3007
Monti In Broth
In a bowl or food processor, combine egg, water, salt, and butter.
Add flour and stir or process until mixture forms a ball.
Turn dough out on a lightly floured board and knead until dough is smooth and elastic (about 8 minutes, or 1 minute if mixed in... - 44.2024
Roast Welsh Lamb Rump With Aromatic Vegetable Broth
1) Cut the leek lengthways and rinse it under cold water. Make thin slices out of the white and tender light green parts.
2) In a large frying pan, heat 2 tablespoons of oil. Sauté the swede, celeriac, celery, garlic and leek gently for 2 minutes.
3)... - 43.2844
1) Take a 3-quart saucepan and add lamb, water, salt, bay leaf, cloves, parsley, and 1/4 CUP of the chopped onion together.
2) Let the mixture come to a boil and then reduce heat.
3) Cover the pan and simmer for about 2 hours until the meat is tender.... - 42.5404
Lamb Scotch Broth
Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a large skillet.
Add lamb cubes and bones; saute until brown.
Place lamb cubes and bones in a 6-quart pot.
Bring to a boil.
Skim foam from surface until surface is clear.
Cover and simmer 1 hour.
Remove lamb... - 42.3695
1) Take a heavy kettle and brown breast of lamb in it, stirring often.
2) Discard fat and add in shank, water, 1 tablespoon salt, peppercorns, barley, and soup greens.
3) Allow this to come to a boil and cover and boil for about 2 hours.
4) Leave aside... - 41.1268
Lamb Shanks Scotch Broth
In a 4-quart Dutch oven combine lamb shanks, barley, salt, parsley, cloves, bay leaf, and 5 cups water.
Bring to boil; reduce heat.
Simmer, covered, till meat is tender, about 1 hour.
Remove shanks from soup.
Remove meat from bones; discard bones.
Cut meat... - 40.2294
1. In a large kettle with cover heat lamb bones with water and half of the onion heat to boiling and then simmer 2 to 3 hours such that all meat falls off bones.
2. Into a large saucepan strain broth, let it cool, chill such that fat rises to top and... - 39.7695
1. In a large kettle heat lamb bones with water and half of the onion to boil and simmer for 2 to 3 hours with cover such that all meat falls off bones and save remaining onion.
2. Into a large saucepan strain broth, cool and chill such that fat rises... - 39.2733
Put the meat into a large saucepan.
Pour over the water and bring it to a boil, skimming off any scum as it rises.
Add the barley and simmer for 20 minutes.
Put in the vegetables and seasoning, cover the pan and simmer the broth for 1 hour.
Remove the meat... - 38.2906
Lamb Broth With Vegetables
Bring lamb and water slowly to a boil.
Chop vegetables and, if desired, saute 5 to 10 minutes in butter or olive oil before adding to broth.
Cover and simmer over low heat for 3 to 4 hours until tender.
Add fide or kritharaki and salt and pepper to taste and... - 34.5113
Carrots And Leeks Scotch Broth
1. ln a 6-quart Dutch oven or stockpot, bring the water, lamb, leeks, carrots, yellow turnip, celery, split peas, barley, salt, and pepper to a boil over moderately high heat. Lower the heat and simmer, covered, for 1 1/2 hours or until the lamb and split... - 31.669
1. Combine lamb bones with water and half of the onion in a large kettle. (Save remaining onion for Step 3.) Cover; bring to boiling, then simmer 2 to 3 hours or until all meat falls off bones.
2. Strain broth into a large saucepan; cool, then chill until fat... - 30.4796
Scotch Lamb Broth
1 Trim excess fat from lamb. Place in an electric slow cooker with leeks, celery, carrots, onion, water, salt and pepper. Stir in pearl barley; cover.
2 Cook on low (190° to 200°) 10 hours, or on high (290° to 300°) 5 hours, or until meat is tender and ba - 30.0713
1. Place lamb in a 4-quart saucepot and add cold water to cover. Over medium-high heat, bring to boiling. Drain in a colander and rinse with cold water. Rinse out saucepot and return meat to it. Add broth and 2 quarts water and bring to boiling. Reduce heat... - 28.0735
Lamb Broth Recipes By Category