- » Lady S Finger Roast
Lady S Finger Roast Recipes
Enjoy our collection of lady s finger roast recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for lady s finger roast recipes.
This okra roast is a very tasty snack. Simple with okra in onion and cashew crispy bites are a definite try. Enjoy!!! - 49.8634
Cut the ladies finger in small round pieces. Fry lady's finger in oil till crisp. Ground coarsely grated coconut, green chillies and mustard with little water. Season mustard, red chilli and curry leaves in 2 tsp oil. Lower the flame add curd and the ground... - 32.4525
You May Also Like!
Lady Finger Raita
• LADIES FINGER RAITA (BHENDI RAITA )-----
SOUR CURD --------- 225 ML
LADIES FINGER ( BHENDI ) ------115 GMS
GREEN CHILLY -------5 GMS
ONION ------ 10 GMS
SALT -------- 15 GMS
REFINED OIL ----15 ML
CUMIN POWDER --- 15 GMS
PUT SALT... - 38.3694
Homemade Tari Bhaji
When it comes to making dry curries at home, Sindhis definitely take away the cake. This classic vegetarian dish is a perfect amalgamation of flavorful vegetables and zesty spices. Simple to make and good to eat, this tasty dish makes for a delectable... - 114.859
Tori Tempura With Teri Yaki Sauce
1)Make small pieces of the chicken.
2)Make 2 inch pieces of ladies finger.
3)Marinate chicken pieces in sesame oil, sesame and salt for 2 to 3 hrs.
4)Thread chicken and ladies finger alternately on sticks.
5)Grill on heated grill plate for 15 to 20... - 37.7316
Lagan Sara Istew
1. Apply salt to the carrots, potatoes, yam and sweet potatoes and deep fry them separately. Drain and remove. Lightly salt and fry the boiled french beans.
2. Soak the black currants in vinegar and sugar. Chop the coriander and tomatoes and keep aside.... - 28.3944
Tempura Udon With Soup
1)Cook the noodles in boiling water. Strain and keep aside.
2)Make slices of ladies finger, sweet potato, brinjal and capsicum.
3)In a bowl, mix together egg, sweet potato and water. Beat to make a fine paste.
4)In a small pan, heat... - 48.2831
1. Roast coriander seeds, fenugreek, cumin, red chillies, Bengal gram and black gram.
2. Grate coconut. Roast and grind to a fine paste with the Toasted masala.
3. Clean and wash red gram. Boil till soft.
4. Add cut and prepared vegetables and spices;... - 42.7572
Kharoo Gos ( Basic Mutton Gravy )
1. Wash the meat and marinate in ginger-garlic paste with salt for half an hour.
2. Cut the onions finely, and roast to a light golden colour in 1/2 cup oil. Add the whole masala and fry well with the onions for a few minutes. Toss in the meat and cook till... - 35.3978
Bhindi In Tamarind
1) In cold water, wash the okra well. Cut off the top and tail.
2) In a casserole, place the okra.
3) To this, add the tomatoes and their juice, onions, tamarind and a light sprinkling of salt and pepper. Mix well.
4) On high power, cook... - 43.6379
1. In a bowl soak channa in water for night.
2. The next day, boil the chana with water in a pan until tender.
3. Cut bhendies into 1-inch pieces.
4. In a skillet heat oil and fry bhendies until light coloured.
5. In a small bowl add... - 45.1358
Credit: From Nigella Kitchen by Nigella Lawson. Copyright© 2010 Nigella Lawson. To be published October, 2010 by Hyperion. Available wherever books are sold. All Rights Reserved.
Note: As this dish contains raw egg, it is not suitable for people with... - 40.8954