- » Ladoo
Ladoo, also spelt as Laddu, is a famous sweet popular in India, Pakistan and neighboring South Asian countries, mainly reserved for special occasions, celebrations etc. Made from a dough consisting of flour and ... More »
Soft Boondi Laddu
Soft boondi laddu has ruled the Indian sweets market for centuries. This video shows you how to make the king of all Indian sweets at home and it will taste even better as you can have it fresh out of the pot. So are you the one with that sweet tooth, if yes... - 120.729
Boondi Laddu And Motichoor Laddus
1. In a saucepan add sugar, water, saffron and cardamom powder and boil on medium heat to get 1 1/2 thread consistency syrup.
2. In a measuring cup add 1 cup besan, melted ghee mix a little and add water and mix well to make the batter.
3. Heat oil in... - 119.025
Churma Laddu - Ganesh Chaturthi - Indian
If you're searching for some quick recipes of Indian sweets, then you are at the right place. This is a recipe of churma laddu which is mostly prepared for ganesh festival . It's so tasty that it melts in your mouth. Do check out the video for the detailed... - 107.409
Churma Laddu (wheat Flour Laddu)
If you are fond of eating Indian sweets then you will love the Wheat laddu. These can be made on festive days. The recipe is simple and light in calories. Watch the video as chef Bhavna shares this amazing recipe. - 106.133
Indian Ragi Ladoo
Few days back my daughter came to me and asked for small choco Ladoo which my Mom introduced her during our last visit to India. All of sudden she remembered it and asked me to prepare the same. I could not say no to her sweet demand and here is the recipe... - 104.238
Rava Coconut Ladoo
1. In a pan, add fine semolina and 2 tablespoon of clarified butter/ ghee. Roast it for 5 or 6 minutes. Do not allow it to change its color. Transfer into a bowl. Wipe the pan clean.
2. In the same pan, put shredded coconut and add 1 tablespoon... - 103.647
Coconut Sweet Balls
Coconut is great in sweets particularly in India in Maharashtra and South India. Check out the recipe to make quick and easy coconut ladoos with frozen desiccated coconut that bears similarity to "Coconut Kisses" of South America. Great to please kids! - 92.8313
The saree clad Indian chef Manjula makes a very popular Indian snack time dessert, boondi ladoo. Her detailed recipe with tips at every stage proves that her cooking fundamentals are very strong and that's the reason why her recipe is so simple to replicate.... - 91.3054
Are you looking for simple way to make Motichoor Laddu? This recipe is perfect for you. Motichoor Laddu is the most popular Indian sweet. It is extensively used during Diwali ,Ganesh Pooja and other festivals .According to Hindu belief Motichoor Laddu is the... - 52.145
Approximate cook time &preparation time is mentioned.Servings too depends on the size of the ball prepared. - 41.4952
A sweetmeat made from Indian cottage cheese. - 36.2932
1. Grate coconut and put it in the sun to dry.
2. Roast semolina in fat, sprinkle milk.
3. Stir well and remove from fire.
4. Mix Semolina with grated coconut and powdered cardamom.
5. Add a little water to sugar and make a sticky syrup. When ready add... - 34.0106
Churma Ladoo Rajasthani
1. Make a dough as for chapaties by adding a little fat to the flour.
2. Divide into even round balls.
3. Flatten to about 5 cm. (2") in diameter and fry in fat on a slow nre till golden brown in coiour.
4. Grind these balls to a fine powder. Sieve.
5. Heat... - 32.1563
1. Pick and roast (broil) gingelly seeds without discolouration.
2. Chop peanuts.
3. Cut jaggery into small pieces. Add 90 ml. water and half a dessertspoon of fat to it.
4. Cook till syrup forms hard ball stage.
5. Add gingelly seeds and chopped nuts. Remove... - 28.2206
Atte Ka Laddoo
Festivities are always demanding and quite pressing especially when around the corner. Here is a sweet delicacy that can me made in less time with less efforts. - 0
Ladoo Recipes By Category