- » Ladoo
Ladoo, also spelt as Laddu, is a famous sweet popular in India, Pakistan and neighboring South Asian countries, mainly reserved for special occasions, celebrations etc. Made from a dough consisting of flour and ... More »
Oh yum! I must say that the Rava Laddu is easily my favorite Indian sweet as it never makes one feel so guilty afterward. The Rava Laddu is often made during the Indian festivals and they just deliciously crumble in your mouth. Enjoy learning this recipe from... - 129.714
Rava Coconut Ladoo
1. In a pan, add fine semolina and 2 tablespoon of clarified butter/ ghee. Roast it for 5 or 6 minutes. Do not allow it to change its color. Transfer into a bowl. Wipe the pan clean.
2. In the same pan, put shredded coconut and add 1 tablespoon... - 119.659
Soft Boondi Laddu
Soft boondi laddu has ruled the Indian sweets market for centuries. This video shows you how to make the king of all Indian sweets at home and it will taste even better as you can have it fresh out of the pot. So are you the one with that sweet tooth, if yes... - 118.829
Churma Laddu - Ganesh Chaturthi - Indian
If you're searching for some quick recipes of Indian sweets, then you are at the right place. This is a recipe of churma laddu which is mostly prepared for ganesh festival . It's so tasty that it melts in your mouth. Do check out the video for the detailed... - 104.352
Indian Ragi Ladoo
Few days back my daughter came to me and asked for small choco Ladoo which my Mom introduced her during our last visit to India. All of sudden she remembered it and asked me to prepare the same. I could not say no to her sweet demand and here is the recipe... - 104.242
Churma Laddu (wheat Flour Laddu)
If you are fond of eating Indian sweets then you will love the Wheat laddu. These can be made on festive days. The recipe is simple and light in calories. Watch the video as chef Bhavna shares this amazing recipe. - 100.741
The saree clad Indian chef Manjula makes a very popular Indian snack time dessert, boondi ladoo. Her detailed recipe with tips at every stage proves that her cooking fundamentals are very strong and that's the reason why her recipe is so simple to replicate.... - 95.7123
Coconut Sweet Balls
Coconut is great in sweets particularly in India in Maharashtra and South India. Check out the recipe to make quick and easy coconut ladoos with frozen desiccated coconut that bears similarity to "Coconut Kisses" of South America. Great to please kids! - 92.9243
Easy Besan Ladoo
Besan laddu is not only one of India's favorite sweet made especially on festivals and celebrations, it is also one of the easiest to prepare. The video shows very simple and quick process of preparing besan laddus to treat the Lord Ganesha and your family... - 60.0571
Kerela-style Rava Ladoo
Not in a mood to make breakfast? Have these with a glass of milk! Do you want to feel elated while having your late afternoon or evening cuppa coffee? Just pop one of these into your mouth! Want to pack an exotic hand made gift for a dear one? These are... - 51.2838
Are you looking for simple way to make Motichoor Laddu? This recipe is perfect for you. Motichoor Laddu is the most popular Indian sweet. It is extensively used during Diwali ,Ganesh Pooja and other festivals .According to Hindu belief Motichoor Laddu is the... - 50.7473
1) In a large wok, roast both the flours separately in ghee until golden colour and then mix them together.
2) Add khoya and roast until it gets light golden in color and gets a runny consistency.
3) Add remaining ingredients and switch off heat.... - 40.1164
Approximate cook time &preparation time is mentioned.Servings too depends on the size of the ball prepared. - 39.7978
A sweetmeat made from Indian cottage cheese. - 36.3064
1. Grate coconut and put it in the sun to dry.
2. Roast semolina in fat, sprinkle milk.
3. Stir well and remove from fire.
4. Mix Semolina with grated coconut and powdered cardamom.
5. Add a little water to sugar and make a sticky syrup. When ready add... - 33.9162
Heat 1 tsp ghee in a pan.
Dry roast the rawa till pink.
Grind the fried rawa in the mixie to a fine powder.
Add powdered sugar and switch on the mixie once more to mix the two ingredients.
Heat the ghee.
Mix with the powdered rawa.
Add fried nuts and... - 33.5296
Churma Ladoo Rajasthani
1. Make a dough as for chapaties by adding a little fat to the flour.
2. Divide into even round balls.
3. Flatten to about 5 cm. (2") in diameter and fry in fat on a slow nre till golden brown in coiour.
4. Grind these balls to a fine powder. Sieve.
5. Heat... - 32.8217
1) In a large wok, heat ghee and roast rava until light golden brown.
2) Add in the remaining ingredients and switch off the fire.
3) Let the mixture cool to a bearable temperature and then make balls.
4) Let the laddus cool and set and then... - 32.6917
Gram flour roasted and made into sweet balls. Make ahead, will keep for a month or two. - 29.9403
1. Pick and roast (broil) gingelly seeds without discolouration.
2. Chop peanuts.
3. Cut jaggery into small pieces. Add 90 ml. water and half a dessertspoon of fat to it.
4. Cook till syrup forms hard ball stage.
5. Add gingelly seeds and chopped nuts. Remove... - 28.4238
Fry rava in ghee until it turns golden colour.Remove from heat add sugar and cardmom pwdr.Add milk , cashews and raisins.Mix thoroughly, make even sized laddus. - 23.7821
Atte Ka Laddoo
Festivities are always demanding and quite pressing especially when around the corner. Here is a sweet delicacy that can me made in less time with less efforts. - 0
Ladoo Recipes By Category