- » Lace Cookie
Lace Cookie Recipes
Lace cookieis a popular snack in American cuisine and all over the world. Lace cookie is prepared by baking with ingredients such as pecans, butter, sugar, corn syrup, cream, vanilla extract, flour and oats. Let the ... More »
How To Make Lace Cookie - Macadamia Lace Cookie
Learn step by step how to make this incredible lace cookie and add the nut of your preference. With caramel notes these crunchy cookies are called lace cookies because it creates holes as it bubbles in the oven, they are usually filled with chocolate and... - 0
Buttery Lace Cookies
Buttery Lace Cookies is truly a buttery treat. These Buttery Lace Cookies are rich with the flavors of oats and margarine. Just check out the recipe of the yummy and chewy Buttery Lace Cookies. - 32.0926
Lace Cookies look so attractive that you can't help eating them. Here is a very simple and easy methods to make lace cookies for you. The recipe is very basic and allows for many variations. Try this lace cookies recipe at home. - 51.0863
You definitely wouldnâ€™t want to miss Lace Cookies. This wonderfully delicious cookies are a favorite addition to my Birthday party menu! What are you waiting for? Save this excellent Lace Cookies recipe. - 47.1308
Almond Lace Cookies - 2-4-13
Here's a short fundamentals video on how to make Almond Lace Cookies! Almond lace cookies are fun because, like tuile, it can be molded after it is baked. Try molding it over a bowl for an edible cookie bowl or rolling it around a dowel for a pirouette style... - 0
French Lace Cookies
French Lace Cookies are delicate tiny delicious baked cookies. They are rich and contain a very nutty flavor. French lace cookies can be made in the rolled up form too and served. You can drizzle them with chocolate and serve on special occasion. These... - 46.1998
Almond Lace Cookies
Almond lace cookies….yumm. A delicious batch of cookies straight out of your kitchen oven. Yes, you can treat your family and friends to tasty crunchy freshly baked cookies with this simple and easy recipe. - 39.1062
Heat oven to 375 degrees.
Sift flour, baking powder, salt, nutmeg and sugar into bowl.
Stir in rolled oats.
Mix in remaining ingredients.
Use a 1/2 tsp. measuring spoon to drop mixture about 3 inches apart on un-greased cookie sheets.
Bake 6 to 8 minutes or... - 40.8827
German Oatmeal Lace Cookies
German Oatmeal Lace Cookies is an amazingly delicious snack recipe. Serve this German Oatmeal Lace Cookies; I am sure you will always be tempted to prepare this for every party! - 35.769
Cream shortening and sugar together and add eggs.
Sift together all dry ingredients and add to the first mixture.
Add pecans and raisins.
Drop by 1/4 teaspoons onto warm cookie sheets and bake at 350Â°F. 10 minutes. - 32.5666
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Lightly grease baking sheet.
Combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt in medium bowl.
Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
Drop about 4 inches apart by measured 1/2 teaspoons onto prepared sheet.
Bake until lightly browned, 6 to... - 37.6258
German Oatmeal Lace Cookies
In a small pan, combine all ingredients.
Cook over medium heat, stirring, until mixture begins to bubble.
Remove from heat and stir well.
Drop dough, 1 level teaspoonful at a time, onto lightly greased baking sheets (they must be flat, not warped), allowing 3... - 37.9561
Chocolate Lace Cookies
Cream the butter with the sugar until light.
Stir in the corn syrup and vanilla.
Sift the flour with the salt and baking powder.
Add to the creamed mixture alternately with the milk, beating until smooth.
Stir in the rolled oats and almonds.
Drop by rounded... - 46.7644
Wooden Spoon Lace Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease and flour two large cookie sheets.
2. In 2-quart saucepan, combine ground almonds, butter, sugar, flour, and cream. Heat over low heat, stirring occasionally, until butter melts. Keep mixture warm over very low heat.
3. Drop... - 32.4862
"Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Melt butter in sauce- pan.
Stir in remaining ingredients, mixing well.
Drop by teaspoonfuls about 3 inches apart onto greased and floured cookie sheets.
Spread thin with spatula.
Bake for 5 to 7 minutes or until edges are... - 38.0479
Combine butter, vegetable shortening, corn syrup, and sugar in a medium saucepan; bring to a boil.
Remove from heat.
Mix in flour and nuts.
Drop batter by rounded teaspoons onto a greased and floured cookie sheet, 3 inches apart.
Bake at 325° F.
for 8 to 10... - 39.691
Combine the brown sugar, egg, butter, oats, baking powder, vanilla and salt in a bowl; mix well.
Drop dough by teaspoonfuls 3 inches apart onto parchment paper lined cookie sheets.
Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes or until deep golden brown and crisp.
If... - 33.3145
Nutella Lace Cookies
1. Measure Nutella and sugar and pour them into a mixing bowl.
2. Using an electric mixer, mix them together until completely incorporated.
3. Crack the eggs over a small bowl, and add the egg to the Nutella and sugar and beat until completely mixed.
4. Let... - 29.9422
Place syrup, sugar and butter in small saucepan over fire until butter is melted.
Remove from fire; add flour and nuts to hot mixture.
Drop one-half teaspoon on greased cookie sheet, 3" apart.
Bake at 350° for about 10 minutes - only until brown but not too... - 35.8522
Combine oats, sugar, flour, and salt, mix well.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Drop by 1/2 teaspoonfuls 3 inches apart onto aluminum foillined cookie sheets.
Bake at 350°F for 6 to 8 minutes or until edges are brown.
Cool completely before removing. - 33.8986
Pour boiling water over rolled oats.
Stir to mix and then cover.
Cream together margarine and sugar replacement, add eggs and vanilla and beat until fluffy.
Add baking powder and salt to wet oats, stirring to blend.
Pour rolled oats into creamed mixture; mix... - 37.5533
1.Start by preheating the oven to 350F degrees
2.In a bowl, cream butter with sugar; add eggs, well-beaten; sift in cinnamon and soda with flour
3.Add pecans and then raisins
4.Drop very small dabs on warm metal sheets
5.Bake in a... - 40.1576
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. In a medium saucepan, combine butter, brown sugar, and corn syrup. Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly. Remove from heat and stir in flour, hazelnuts, vanilla, and salt.
2. Drop by teaspoonfuls 3 inches apart onto... - 33.8954
Place butter, shortening, syrup, and sugar in top part of double boiler; bring to boil over direct heat and remove from heat immediately.
Blend in flour mixed with nuts.
Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls 3 inches apart onto greased cookie sheet covered with... - 43.6885
1) Pre-heat the oven by setting the temperature to 375Â°F (190Â°C).
2) Take a bowl, add the sugar, and butter creaming them together until they turn fluffy and light.
3) Add the egg, vanilla and almonds both grounded and extract,... - 43.3351
Orange Lace Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 350Â° F.
2. In a medium mixing bowl, mix sugar and margarine with a spoon until the mixture is light and fluffy.
3. Stir in corn syrup.
4. Add orange juice concentrate; stir well until thoroughly mixed.
5. Add flour,... - 45.4193
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
Combine the butter, flour, sugar, cream and milk in a small saucepan over low heat.
Heat until butter melts.
Stir in the almonds.
Spoon 5 well spaced teaspoonfuls onto a large greased and floured cookie sheet.
Bake for 8 to 9... - 39.6962
Queen's Lace Cookies
Heat margarine, granulated sugar and corn syrup over low heat in heavy skillet or saucepan, stirring until sugar is dissolved.
Remove from heat; beat in brandy and combined flour, lemon rind and ginger.
Drop level tea-spoonfuls of batter, 3 inches apart, onto... - 38.3504
Oatmeal Lace Cookies
Preheat oven to 350°F Put oats into blender, set at "chop," and process a few minutes, until they become a coarse flour (or put through food grinder, using fine blade).
In a medium-size bowl, cream butter, then add honey and mix well.
Add egg and stir until... - 35.6698
Butterscotch Lace Cookies
Add sugar to butter; pour over rolled oats.
Let stand at room temperature overnight so oats absorb butter.
Heat oven to 375° (quick mod.).
Mix remaining ingredients into oats.
Drop level teaspoonfuls of dough 2" apart on heavily greased baking sheet.
Bake... - 35.2204
Cocoa Lace Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. In a medium bowl, beat butter, sugar, com syrup, and vanilla with an electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Beat in flour, cocoa powder, and salt until batter is smooth. Fold in oatmeal.
2. Drop by level teaspoonfuls 3... - 34.9602
Victorian Lace Cookies
Preheat oven to 350° cookie sheets.
Stir together oats, sugar, flour, and salt.
Melt butter and then add to the oat mixture. Mix thoroughly. Add egg and vanilla. Mix thoroughly.
Drop dough by 1/2 teaspoonsful onto prepared cookie sheets. (These cookies... - 38.0897
Ice Cream Filled Lace Cookie Cups
Heat oven to 300°.
In 2-quart saucepan bring corn syrup to a full boil (2 to 3 minutes).
Cook over low heat, stirring occasionally, until butter is melted (3 to 5 minutes).
Remove from heat; stir in flour, brown sugar and almonds.
Drop by... - 40.1973
Chocolate Almond Lace Cookies
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Line baking sheets with foil; butter and flour foil.
Melt 1/2 cup butter in medium skillet over medium heat.
Add sugar, 1 tablespoon flour and salt and stir until sugar dissolves, about 3 minutes.
Mix in almonds and milk and stir until... - 42.5845
Macadamia Lace Cookies
1) Preheat the oven at 375 degrees for around 3 minutes.
2) Take the baking sheet and line it with aluminum foil. Apply little butter as well on the baking sheet and keep aside.
3) Take the egg, butter and vanilla in a bowl and beat... - 43.7144
Brazilian Lace Cookies
Mix sugar and water to make thick paste.
Add butter, cinnamon, nuts, and flour.
Shape in balls about 1 inch in diameter on baking sheet at least 2 inches apart.
Bake for 15 minutes at 325°, remove from oven.
Let stand for half a minute.
Lift from baking... - 32.9235
Brazilian Lace Cookies
1. Pre heat an oven at 162.5 C (325 F).
2. Grease a baking tray with butter and keep aside.
3. In a medium sized bowl, combine flour and cinnamon powder. Sieve together and keep aside.
4. In a medium sized bowl, cream butter.
5. Add... - 42.6787
Walnut Lace Cookies
In small saucepan, combine butter, granulated sugar, corn syrup and brandy; stir over low heat until butter melts.
Remove from heat and stir in flour and walnuts.
Cut foil into 6-inch squares.
Arrange 2 to 4 squares on each baking sheet; lightly grease each... - 39.0749
Orange Almond Lace Cookies
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Mix all ingredients in a saucepan and heat and stir over moderate heat just until mixture bubbles; remove from heat at once.
Drop by half teaspoonfuls 4" apart on ungreased baking sheets (you will only get 4 or 5 cookies on each... - 33.9346
Walnut Lace Cookies
1. Preheat the oven to 375°. Combine the butter, brown sugar, and corn syrup in a small saucepan. Cook, stirring, over medium heat until the sugar dissolves and the mixture begins to bubble. Remove from the heat and stir well. Gradually beat in the flour.... - 26.4774
Chantilly Lace Cones
Lightly grease a cookie sheet; set aside.
Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
In a medium saucepan, bring butter, corn syrup and brown sugar to a boil, stirring constantly.
In a small bowl, combine cocoa, cinnamon, flour and nuts.
Gradually stir into hot butter... - 48.0781
Lace Roll Ups
Heat oven to 375°.
Mix flour and nuts.
In medium saucepan; heat corn syrup, shortening and sugar to boiling over medium heat, stirring constantly.
Remove from heat, gradually stir in flour nut mixture.
Drop dough by teaspoonfuls about 3 inches apart onto... - 35.8685
Citrus Lace Cups
Line two baking trays with non stick baking parchment.
Melt the fat, sugar and syrup in a saucepan over a low heat.
Do not allow to boil.
Stir in the orange rind, then cool the mixture slightly.
Quickly fold in the flour.
Drop tablespoonfuls of the mixture... - 39.1758
1) Preheat the oven to 325F.
2) In a bowl, mix the flour and coconut.
3) Into a heavy saucepan, add in butter. As the butter melts, add in the brown sugar and corn syrup.
4) Let the mixture come to a boil.
5) Take the pan off the flame.... - 43.1563
Almond Lace Wafers
1 Preheat the oven to 375 degrees fahrenheit.
2 Prepare two cookie sheets by greasing generously.
3 In a food processor, grind the almonds until fine.
4 In a small saucepan, mix all the ingredients.
5 Cook stirring constantly,... - 38.8537
Combine flour and coconut or nuts.
Mix together corn syrup, sugar, and butter In a heavy saucepan.
Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly.
Remove from heat.
Gradually blend in flour mixture, then vanilla extract.
Drop by teaspoonsful onto... - 32.8944
Praline Lace Cones
1. Cream butter or margarine with sugar until fluffy in a bowl. Beat in egg; stir in pecans, flour, salt.
2. Drop half-teaspoonfuls, about 5 inches apart, on a lightly greased cookie sheet; spread each into a very thin, 2 1/2-inch round. (Make only two at a... - 28.6131
Maple Lace Wafers
Combine syrup and butter in saucepan.
Place over high heat, bring to a boil, and boil hard 1/2 minute.
Remove from heat.
Sift flour and salt together.
Add to hot syrup all at once, blending thoroughly.
Drop from teaspoon, about 3 inches apart, onto greased... - 33.4522
1. Preheat oven to 350°F
2. In a large bowl, break cookie dough, mix together with flour until well blended; shape this dough into a ten inch log, wrap it in plastic bag and freeze for half an hour
3. Remove the dough from the freezer,... - 47.6609
Lace Cookie Recipes By Category