- » Kumquat Orange Marmalade
Kumquat Orange Marmalade Recipes
Enjoy our collection of kumquat orange marmalade recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for kumquat orange marmalade recipes.
Put half of the water and half the fresh kumquats in blender container; blend till coarsely chopped.
Pour into 6-quart kettle.
Remove peel from oranges; scrape off excess white membrane.
Quarter oranges, removing seeds.
Add orange peel and orange to... - 41.8182
Wash the kumquats thoroughly and drain.
Slice as thin as possible and discard the seed.
Cut the orange in eighths, discarding the seed, then chop.
Measure the kumquats and orange and add 3 cups water per cup fruit.
Let stand overnight in a cool place.
Bring... - 32.2617
Add water to fruit; cover and let stand in a cool place overnight.
Bring to a boil and cook until peel is tender.
To each cup of fruit mixture, add 1 cup sugar.
Stir until sugar dissolves.
Cook rapidly to jellying point, about 45 minutes.
Stir occasionally to... - 37.4056
Kumquat Marmalade Moroccan Style
Today we are making Kumquat marmalade Moroccan style! flavored with Star Anise and Orange Blossom Water! Kumquats have been called "the little gold gems of the citrus family". They are believed to be native to China. It is the only citrus fruit that can be... - 123.612
Four Citrus Marmalade
1) Rinse the fruit in water.
2) Skin grapefruit and lemons and remove pith.
3) Cut pulp and peels into slivers or juliennes.
4) Cut the kumquats.
5) Half the oranges, squeeze out the juice and then slice the peel into sticks.
6) In a... - 37.5136
Seven Fruit Marmalade
Cut the first 5 fruits in half and remove the seeds, then force through a grinder.
Measure the fruits.
Add 2 cups water to each cup fruit.
Let stand overnight, then cook until tender.
Add the crushed pineapple and cherries.
Add 7/8 cup sugar for each cup... - 33.731
Orange Glazed Ham
Score the ham.
Combine mustard and allspice; rub over ham.
Place on a rack in a shallow baking pan.
Bake, uncovered, at 325° for 2 to 2-1/2 hours or until a meat thermometer reads 140°.
Spread top of ham with marmalade during the last hour of baking.
Baste... - 31.3842
Hong Kong Sundae Topping
1. Drain oranges, reserving 1/4 cup of syrup and in a saucepan combine the syrup with cornstarch.
2. With its liquid stir in the pineapple, the marmalade and the ginger and cook, stirring, over medium heat until mixture thickens and bubbles.
3. Then... - 37.7048
Orange Chicken & Hamrolls With Watercress
1. Remove skin and snip off small rib bones from chicken breasts. Arrange in a single layer in large shallow baking pan, 13x9x2; pour salad dressing over; turn to coat all sides; cover lightly; let stand at room temperature, turning occasionally, 2 to 3... - 33.627
Hong Kong Sundaes
Drain mandarin oranges, reserving 1/4 cup syrup.
In saucepan, blend reserved syrup and cornstarch.
Stir in undrained pineapple, the marmalade, and ginger.
Cook and stir over medium heat till mixture thickens and bubbles.
Stir in mandarin oranges and... - 35.5691
Goat Cheese Marinated With Jordan Olive Oil And Citrus
Jordan Winery Executive Chef Todd Knoll demonstrates how to make his favorite seasonal olive oil, citrus and aged cheese marinated appetizer recipe for dinner parties. Learn how to use citrus from any season -- whether it's blood-red oranges during winter or... - 139.832
Chinese Chicken Sesame
1. ln a self-sealing plastic bag, mix 1/4 cup of the soy sauce with the green onions, sesame seeds, garlic, oil, mustard, and ginger. Add the chicken and seal the bag tightly. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours, turning the bag over occasionally.
2. Preheat the... - 34.8509
This versatile sauce pairs well with ribs, duck, chicken or pork. We used mandaquats, a mandarin and kumquat mix. Oranges or tangerines are also good. You can substitute orange marmalade for the freshly cooked citrus, if you like. When you cook for yourself... - 0
Hong Kong Sundae
Drain oranges, reserving 1/4 cup of syrup.
Set oranges aside.
Combine orange syrup with cornstarch in a saucepan over medium heat.
Stir until well blended.
Stir in pineapple with its liquid, marmalade and ginger.
Cook, stirring, over medium heat until mixture... - 41.1811
Chicken And Ham Seville
Remove skin and snip off small rib bones from chicken breasts.
Arrange in a single layer in large shallow baking pan, 13x9x2; pour salad dressing over; turn to coat all sides; cover lightly; let stand at room temperature, turning occasionally, 2 to 3 hours,... - 43.8271