- » Kulcha Indian
Kulcha Indian Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Kulcha Indian recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Kulcha Indian recipes.
Kulcha - Indian Flat Bread
All those who are looking for the recipe of the kulcha should check this out. Kulecha is a sort of naan but stuffed with different ingredients. You can make onion, paneer or masala kulcha or anything that you like. You can eat it with any curry. So don't... - 135.972
Stuffed Masala Kulcha (indian Stuffed Bread)
1.Mix the yeast in lukewarm milk.
2.Cover up, and keep aside for 1 hour.
3.Then add sugar and mix well.
4.Mix together maida and baking powder and seive.
5.Now add salt, hot ghee and curd and mix thoroughly.
6.Then put in the above water and knead to make... - 45.0058
The Kulcha is a tasty wholesome meal of North India. Try it with chole or with chutneys and you'll simply love them. Tell me what you liked the Kulcha best with ! - 37.7793
Paneer Kulcha - Indian Stuffed Bread
To prepare the kulcha dough:
1. Into a bowl, mix together plain flour, yeast, sugar and salt.
2. To this dry mixture, add melted butter and mix well using your hands to make a crumbly mixture.
3. Add warm water a little at a time and prepare the... - 0
You May Also Like!
Would you like to try kulcha at home? This kulcha recipe is just the way it is prepared in Indian homes. It is a delicious bread from Punjabi Cuisine. Kulcha goes well with chole, but it can also be eaten with paneer pasanda. Cook, share and enjoy this... - 47.1391
1. Mix onion and capsicum.
2. Add salt & pepper to taste.
3. Spread some tomato ketchup on a kulcha.
4. Sprinkle some onion - capsicum mixture.
5. Grate paneer finely, directly over the kulcha.
6. Sprinkle salt and pepper
7. Dot with salted butter at 3-4... - 33.5757
1. Sprinkle sugar and yeast over warm milk and leave it in a warm place for 20 minutes.
2. Sift flour and salt in a bowl, make a well in the centre, pour yeast mixture, yoghurt and oil. Mix well and knead to a soft dough, cover with damp cloth and keep in a... - 41.0012
Kadai Paneer - Indian Vegetarian
If you're looking for some healthy recipes in Indian cuisine, then look no further. The chef has maintained a good balance of proteins and iron by using bell peppers and paneer. It is very delicious and famous Indian dish. You can serve it with hot roti or... - 127.213
Boil the toor dal and keep. Clean the chicken add turmeric ,salt, 2 spoons of tomato puree, 1 spoon ginger garlic paste,mix well and keep.
Take a heavy bottom saucepan . Add oil,heat it. Now add tej patta, jeera. Then put chopped onions in it. Fry the onions... - 18.4476
Wash palak or spinach nicely and chop it. Cook in a open pan for a while and keep it aside to cool down. N^ow chop the onion,tomato and make a paste of it in the blender. Also make paste of palak and keep aside. Cut paneer into cubes and fry in oil till... - 23.5271
Cook vegetables in salted boiling water.
Use a little more water than required to cook the vegetables.
Melt 3 tablespoons butter on a big tawa or in a pan and fry onion.
When onion is cooked, add garlic as well as chilli paste.
Cook for... - 42.6247
Masoor Dal Fry
1. Wash and rinse the masoor dal (skinless brown lentil) several times, until the rinsed water is clear. Set this aside.
2. Wash, rinse and chop all the vegetables (shredded carrots are used).
3. Heat the pressure cooker on a medium... - 0
Kulcha Indian Recipes By Category