- » Kulcha
Kulcha is a North Indian bread cooked in a tandoor or griddle made with the pastry soft-wheat flour (maida) with or without filling with a coating of butter or ghee. The stuffing may vary from general spices to ... More »
The Kulcha is a tasty wholesome meal of North India. Try it with chole or with chutneys and you'll simply love them. Tell me what you liked the Kulcha best with ! - 40.4253
Place all the ingredients in a mixing bowl and work together with your hands to form a dough.
Knead the dough either in the bowl or on a floured surface for about 5 minutes until it is fairly smooth and elastic.
Place the dough in the bowl, cover with oiled... - 32.2363
You May Also Like!
Would you like to try kulcha at home? This kulcha recipe is just the way it is prepared in Indian homes. It is a delicious bread from Punjabi Cuisine. Kulcha goes well with chole, but it can also be eaten with paneer pasanda. Cook, share and enjoy this... - 45.5774
1. Mix onion and capsicum.
2. Add salt & pepper to taste.
3. Spread some tomato ketchup on a kulcha.
4. Sprinkle some onion - capsicum mixture.
5. Grate paneer finely, directly over the kulcha.
6. Sprinkle salt and pepper
7. Dot with salted butter at 3-4... - 36.1617
Kulcha - Indian Flat Bread
All those who are looking for the recipe of the kulcha should check this out. Kulecha is a sort of naan but stuffed with different ingredients. You can make onion, paneer or masala kulcha or anything that you like. You can eat it with any curry. So don't... - 94.5511
Stuffed Masala Kulcha (indian Stuffed Bread)
1.Mix the yeast in lukewarm milk.
2.Cover up, and keep aside for 1 hour.
3.Then add sugar and mix well.
4.Mix together maida and baking powder and seive.
5.Now add salt, hot ghee and curd and mix thoroughly.
6.Then put in the above water and knead to make... - 41.9689
Paneer Kulcha - Indian Stuffed Bread
To prepare the kulcha dough:
1. Into a bowl, mix together plain flour, yeast, sugar and salt.
2. To this dry mixture, add melted butter and mix well using your hands to make a crumbly mixture.
3. Add warm water a little at a time and prepare the... - 0
1. Sprinkle sugar and yeast over warm milk and leave it in a warm place for 20 minutes.
2. Sift flour and salt in a bowl, make a well in the centre, pour yeast mixture, yoghurt and oil. Mix well and knead to a soft dough, cover with damp cloth and keep in a... - 40.995
Soak the bread for ten or fifteen minutes and squeeze out the water.
Mix all the ingredients well and pound with a heavy knife.
Flatten the mixture and leave it to dry, preferably in a refrigerator.
After half an hour, add salt and mix well.
Divide the mince... - 42.2995
Kulcha Recipes By Category