- » Kuchen Cream Filling
Kuchen Cream Filling Recipes
Enjoy our collection of kuchen cream filling recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for kuchen cream filling recipes.
Fresh Peach Kuchen
Over the years I have mastered the art of making Fresh Peach Kuchen which I was taught by my family elders. Fresh Peach Kuchen makes a yummy Dessert. Whenever I have European friends visiting, I always prepare Fresh Peach Kuchen which is the most savored dish... - 44.8738
Schwabischer Appel Kuchen
Peel apples; cut in thin slices.
Add sugar, raisins, nuts, lemon juice and rind of 1 lemon; set aside.
Pastry: Cream butter, sugar and eggs; add flour and milk.
Roll out pastry thin (2/3 of the dough) and put in greased 9 x 12-inch cake pan.
Add apple... - 41.8469
Cherry Raisin Kuchen
Thaw frozen bread dough in refrigerator overnight.
Roll out on lightly floured surface to 13x9-inch rectangle.
Place in greased 13x9x2-inch baking pan.
Cover and let rise in warm place till almost double, 1 to 1 1/2 hours.
Add a few drops red food coloring to... - 40.8222
For dough: Combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt in medium bowl.
Cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse meal.
Add egg, liquid and peel, working into dough with fingers.
Press into bottom and sides of 2 9-inch square or round baking... - 42.9741
1) Into a bowl, mix together the flour, egg and the baking powder
2) The add in the cut butter, and using the hands mix to resemble a coarse mixture
3) Then add in the egg and the milk to the flour mixture and then bring together to form a dough
4)... - 46.6585
Poppy Seed Kuchen
Here is a very easy and interesting recipe that will help you whip up Poppy Seed Kuchen in no time. Sprinkled with fruit and nuts and made rich with light cream, this Poppy Seed Kuchen are just amazing; you will definitely find it hard to resist the urge to... - 44.8265
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F
2. Grease a shallow square baking dish with oil or butter.
3. In a large mixing bowl, combine flour, baking powder, sugar and salt.
4. Cut in 3 tablespoons butter and rub with your finger tips till mixture... - 44.7876
Cottage Cheese Kuchen
It is practical to make the entire recipe as given and then use 1/2 the dough to bake 1 cottage cheese kuchen and bake a second type of cake or rolls from the other half of the dough.
After Rich Roll Dough has risen until double in bulk, turn out on lightly... - 43.9027
Rhubarb Kuchen A La Mode
Rhubarb Kuchen A La Mode are delicious. My husband loves these, so I bake them for him during the weekends and holidays so that he can enjoy it in peace. They are just too yummy. Try this Rhubarb Kuchen A La Mode and you will understand. - 47.4601
Black Forest Cherry Kuchen
In a large mixing bowl, combine egg yolks and warm water and beat until foamy.
Slowly add 2/3 cup sugar, vanilla, almond extract, cinnamon, and salt.
Beat until white and fluffy.
In a separate bowl, mix flour, cornstarch, cocoa, and baking powder.
In a small... - 42.0086
Party Fruit Kuchen
1. Drain apricots, reserving liquid.
2. On serving plate place cake layer and prick surface with fork.
3. Spoon 1/4 cup reserved apricot liquid over cake.
4. Make pattern of fruit over top of cake, alternating 1 pear half with 2 apricot... - 42.9813
Apple And Raisin Kuchen
Preheat oven to 425°.
Grease 8-inch springform pan.
Sift flour, baking powder, salt and 2 tablespoons sugar together in mixing bowl.
Cut in butter until mixture is crumbly.
Add eggs and mix well.
Slowly add milk, stirring constantly.
Spread dough on bottom... - 41.3723