- » Kosher Pot Roast
Kosher Pot Roast Recipes
Enjoy our collection of kosher pot roast recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for kosher pot roast recipes.
Beef Chuck Pot Roast With Winter Veggies
For most of us a perfect winter evening is never complete without a good pot roast. You are going to love chef's no-fail way of making the beef chuck pot roast and the way he makes it blend with the beautiful winter veggies. Slowly simmered and richly... - 105.123
Mexican Pot Roast
Next time you have visitors calling on you, serve this succulent, juicy pot roast that makes for a classic addition to any supper table. With Chef Keith Snow’s fail proof recipe, you can be assured to hit the mark with this one-pot delight. - 114.284
Pot Roasted Chicken
1) Using a sharp knife, get the chicken disjointed
2) In a skillet, pour in the fat, saute the onions till brown
3) Sprinkle in the salt, pepper, garlic powder, paprika and flour
4) Add in the water
5) Cover the skillet with the lid and... - 41.0148
Pot Roast With Vegetables
1) Sprinkle meat with pepper, garlic and salt.
2) Take a Dutch oven or a heavy saucepan and heat fat in it. Add meat and cook until brown.
3) Add onions and continue cooking until it turns brown.
4) Stir in tomatoes and water.
5) Cover... - 46.4953
Healthy Braised Pot Roast
Good to know that it is finally possible to have a low carb, low cal, low fat pot roast! And for the reason that it comes from a health freak, I'm going to blindly adapt this one. So here is a pretty cool recipe for the classic pot roast in a much healthy and... - 92.4191
Sweet And Sour Pot Roast
1. Season the beef with salt and pepper.
2. In a large casserole or Dutch oven, heat the ROKEACH Kosher Nyafat.
3. Fry the onions in it till brown and crisp. Remove to a plate using a slotted spoon.
4. Sear the meat on both sides to... - 44.5295
Venison Pot Roast With Root Vegetables And Parsnip Whipped Potatoes
1. Start by preparing the pot roast, preheat the oven to 350° F
2. In a pot, cook the bacon over medium heat, once cooked then drain the bacon on the paper towels
3. In a dutch oven, heat the olive oil over medium high heat, also brown... - 44.7631
Pot Au Feu
1. Combine the beef, the beef and chicken broths, and the water in a large, heavy pot or Dutch oven; bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Skim any foam that rises to the surface, reduce the heat to medium, and add the bay leaf, thyme, salt, and pepper.... - 35.1494
Herb Roasted Turkey: How To Oven Roast A Whole Turkey
Its turkey time!! You might think of turkey as a holiday meal, but enjoy a fabulous this roasted turkey with herbs any time. In this video the turkey is roasted with a herb mixture to give it a wonderful flavor. Serve it with savory dressing, mashed potatoes... - 123.547
Holiday Tuscan Rib Roast
Chef Holly Curry, from Miele in Princeton NJ, makes a holiday roast, along with mascarpone mashed potatoes, as part of Philadelphia Magazine's Guide to Holiday Entertaining. - 120.415
Italian Beef Sandwich
You don't really need to rush to your neighborhood hot dog stand or an Italian bistro every time you are craving for an Italian beef sandwich. This video presents a step-by-step details on how to make scrummy beef sandwich at home a la the Italian so that you... - 112.459
If you are someone who likes to minimize effort and dish out a some great food….then this is for you! Here is an “all-day affair” meal! Don’t get fooled…your job is a couple of minutes! This crock pot cooked roast is a simple recipe that only... - 63.1984
Roasted Turkey Breast
If you think that making roasted turkey is an all-day affair, you are in for a big surprise. Kirk Leins tells you how to roast perfect turkey breast in a matter of few hours. No fancy gravy, no exotic gravy — just pure and simple roasting. Try this... - 126.716
Tasty Roasted Cauliflower Soup
In just a matter of minutes, you can put together this mouthwatering, restaurant-style cauliflower soup that get its kick from a slew of herbs and spices. A dish to enjoy at home. Chef Keith Snow shares a few simple steps to attain a lip-smacking soup. - 119.662
Mash Potato With Carrots And Roasted Brussel Sprouts
A veggie treat ! This video shows you how to effectively and easy combine vegetables as a side dish to the main entrée. Brussel sprouts are roasted using canola oil - this combined with mashed carrots would act as a perfect veggie option which ensures you... - 121.727
Roasted Vegetable Lasagna
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a bowl, toss the squashes and egg plant in olive oil, salt and pepper.
3. Line up each piece 1/2 inch apart from each other on a parchment lined baking tray and bake for 10 to 15... - 113.879
Horseradish Roasted Potatoes And Mushroom Stuffed Steak
1. Use a good knife to filet and roll out the beef until it is a long thin strip. Season it with salt and pepper.
2. Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
3. In a saute pan add in the chopped bacon and cook until crispy. Once done, set... - 109.421
Best Roast Leg Of Lamb
Roast Leg of Lamb. Not necessarily quick but simple and easy. You'll wonder why you don't do it more often. - 118.21
Roasted Beet And Asparagus Salad
Watch this excellent video and join Chef Maxwell as he shares a recipe for a healthy and colorful salad. See this impressive video and make your own fresh salad with asparagus, beet and salad greens. This video is interesting and surely a must watch! - 118.282
Bistro-style Oven Roasted Pork Tenderloin With Herbs
If you are on the lookout for a pork recipe that will knock everyone's socks off and earn you loads of compliments, then this video is just the thing for you. Watch and learn to make the perfect bistro-style pork that everyone will love. - 108.985
Easy & Juicy Whole Roasted Turkey
No basting. No flipping. Brine. Season. Bake. That's it! I'm in love with this easy & juicy whole roasted turkey recipe and once you try it, I'm sure you will be too. The skin is PERFECTLY seasoned and the meat...lawd have mercy, it's amazing to say the... - 123.39
Smoke Roasted Turkey With Spiced Cranberry Sauce
Combine all the ingredients for the brine in a 2 1/2-gallon pot.
Bring to a boil over high heat.
Remove from the heat and allow to cool.
Strain and refrigerate in plastic containers until needed.
Select a plastic bucket or container larger than the turkey.
If... - 42.4722
Roasted Tomato Soup With Goat Cheese Pesto Croutons
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2. Line a sheet pan with parchment paper or foil.
3. Cut tomatoes in half crosswise and place it in a bowl, add garlic, thyme and olive oil, toss to coat.
4. Place the tomatoes on the sheet pan upside down,... - 103.227
Roasted Rack Of Pork With Sausage Stuffing
1. Preheat the oven to 450°. In a heatproof bowl, cover the porcini with the boiling water and let stand until softened, about 20 minutes. Drain the mushrooms, reserving their soaking liquid, and then finely chop.
2. Bring a large pot of salted water to a... - 38.1837
Cooking With Awesome: Bob The Quadriplegic Turkey
With holidays just around the corner, are you looking for a special recipe to suit the occasion? Try this Perfect Roast Turkey recipe that is indeed a show stealer. Watch this video to learn a detailed, stepwise procedure to prepare it at home. - 122.123
1. Preheat the oven at 225 degree.
2. Chop the onions, carrots and celery and keep it in separate bowls.
3. Season the chuck meat with salt and pepper, once done sear the meat on both the side in a pot along with some oil.
4. Once both... - 0
Crunchy Smashed Potatoes
The whole idea with these little potatoes is to boil them first, smash them and then roast them until they are super crunchy. These really fun to eat and kids love them. They are also a great alternative to deep fried potatoes. They deliver the same amount of... - 117.304
How To Brine A Whole Chicken
1. In a large pot, combine water, kosher salt, sugar, bay leaves, peppercorn, garlic, and onion. Stir until sugar dissolves.
2. Rinse chicken in cold water. Pat it dry and allow it to sit. Place chicken breast side down into the pot to keep it... - 95.0666
1. In a large vessel boil water and place the glass jars and lid into it. Take out the jars and lid and set aside.
2. For making brine – In a large pot stir in the distilled white vinegar, Ball’s Kosher Dill Pickle Mix, water,... - 0
Fall-apart Tender Pork
For those who want to enjoy pork in its most tender form, here is the right one for you. While the dish cooks, know interesting information about travelling in Washington DC from her. With few flavors and pork, make this simple dish and serve with sides to... - 108.908
1. Pizza Dough: Using a mixer on low speed, blend together flour, salt and yeast.
2. Slowly drizzle in the olive oil and then the cold water until combined. Crank up the speed and let it beat for 5-7 minutes.
3. Once done, place the dough on a... - 117.685
Gourmet Leg Of Lamb
Trim excess fat from lamb.
Cut garlic clove into 4 to 6 slices.
Using a paring knife, make enough small slits to insert slivers of garlic into various parts of meat.
Sprinkle coarse salt and pepper over all sides of lamb.
Place in large bowl; pour cognac or... - 40.0415
Curried Apple Onion Compote
This simple concoction of local apples, onions and a touch of curry produces a terrific compliment to roast pork, turkey or even chicken. Great on thanksgiving sandwiches too!! - 106.351
Classic Italian Bolognese Sauce
This classic pasta accompaniment is quite a cinch to make. Keith Snow shows how you can whomp up this classic meat sauce with a handful of ingredients. A great accompaniment with penne or any other pasta. Just follow the recipe for instructions. - 106.648
If you think cooking an exotic duck dish at home is a little tricky, then take a look at this video to see how the chef makes duck combined with scrumptious flavors of white wine and tangerine with honey. Do not miss out the thrilling duck hunting experience... - 127.762
Oven Smoked Baby Back Ribs With Jack Daniel's Sauce
1. Peel the membrane of ribs. Season it with mustard and rub.
2. Place cedar plank in the top rack of broiler with smooth side down. Preheat until the plank becomes charred. Flip and repeat for the other side.
3. In a roasting pan place the... - 0
Combine sprigs of thyme, parsley, half of the orange peel (reserve the remaining peel), orange juice, garlic, bay leaves, peppercorns, 2 tsp salt, and wine in a large nonreactive bowl.
Add beef, submerging pieces in the liquid.
Cover the bowl; marinate beef... - 44.7152
Sea Scallops, Red Peppers, And Marjoram Angel Hair Pasta
1. On a grill under an open gas flame, place the peppers and roast them, also cook by rotating peppers on all sides, for 10 minutes till the pepper skins turn black.
2. In a bowl, transfer the roasted peppers and cover with plastic wrap, let it cool... - 44.9786
Bacon Pimento Mac And Cheese
1)In a pot of boiling water cook the elbow macaroni till al-dente which means half done. The macaroni will be cooked further in the oven later during the recipe.
2)On a stove or a grill roast the red bell pepper and discard the skin completely... - 0
Hatch Chili Bbq Sauce
It's Hatch chili season and I wanted to come up with a new recipe for using them. I think the BBQ sauce is it. - 0
Puerto Rican Soupy Rice
1. In a bowl, mix the olives, oregano, lime zest, 3 tablespoons of the cilantro, 1 teaspoon of garlic, 2 teaspoons of kosher salt and 1/4 teaspoon of pepper. Stir in 3 tablespoons of olive oil. Add the chicken and toss. Let stand for 30 minutes.
2. In a large... - 33.0327
Do you like raw fish? Well, then this mulhoe recipe by Maangchi is for you. She is preparing this cold raw fish soup in Mexico with the freshest of fish. The vegetables, spicy, sweet and sour ingredients makes a very delicious refreshing raw fish soup. If you... - 119.617
Buffalo Wings - Oven Baked
The super bowl is here and you have invited all your friends at home but don't know what to cook? Don’t worry, check out the yummy and delicious Hot Chicken Wings. A great recipe for such an occasion. Mke sure you make plenty of chicken wings, you don't... - 132.146
Mexican Pork Chili Verde
Pork develops interesting texture and flavors when cooked in Mexican style. Watch the video showing how to make chili verde with pork, lots of vegetables and seasonings. Great taste and texture! - 109.255
Grilled Vegetable Orzo Pasta Salad- Vegetarian
I wanted to give you a light vegetarian pasta dish that's great for any time of the year and especially for Summer. This pasta salad would be great for a cookout and it travels really well. If you've never tried ORZO pasta before, let me introduce you to it. - 0
Happy Thanksgiving, Everyone! Hope you have a wonderful day with your family! Hopefully this quick tip let's you enjoy the day more.
Even for the best of cooks, roasting a turkey can be a huge stress! I've cooked more than my share of turkeys over the years... - 122.476
Coffee-rubbed Braised Short Ribs
1. Preheat oven to 250 degrees.
2. In a shallow bowl, mix salt, pepper, onion powder, garlic powder, and ground coffee.
3. Coat all sides of the short ribs with this coffee mixture and save the unused portion of the rub.
4. In a large... - 116.983
Mexican Chicken Soup
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
Place the chicken breasts skin side up on a sheet pan.
Rub with olive oil, sprinkle with salt and pepper, and roast for 35 to 40 minutes, until done.
When the chicken is cool enough to handle, discard the skin and bones, and... - 48.0277
Thin Crust Wheat Pizza Dough
Those who are interested to know how to make the pizza dough should definitely check this out. Chef Bhavna explains so nicely and clearly as to how to make the pizza dough. It's so simple and easy to make. Do watch the interesting video. - 97.2667
Baked Golden Macaroni And Cheese
Here is a better way to make macaroni and cheese for your kids. Look at this amazing video with a twist of roasted bell peppers for that wonderful golden color to make the dish more appealing. Great thing about this mac n cheese is that your kids would love... - 136.674
Duck Treat Part 2 - Confit
A cooking method once used for preserving items. Now it is considered a luxury cooking technique. This was used back in the day before refrigeration. - 91.3556
Grilled New Potato And Artichoke Salad
1. To prepare the dressing, first take a bowl, and in it, combined all the ingredeints and whisk together, later set aside at room temperature
2. To Prepare the salad, on a grill, place the pepper and roast it, and cook, rotate pepper on all sides, for... - 47.1233
Coconut And Butternut Squash Soup
Are you always on a lookout for innovative soup recipes? You've just got one more. Watch the chef prepare this tremendous Coconut and Butternut Squash Soup. The dish is very refreshing and the blend of flavors is just impeccable. Do not miss it. - 101.774
Lobster And Quinoa Risotto
1. On a grill, place the peppers and roast them, rotate peppers fequently on all sides, for about 10 minutes until the skins are black and well roasted
2. In a bowl, place these roasted peppers, and take plastic wrap to cover the bowl properly, and... - 45.647
Sweet Potato Gnocchi With Salsify Chestnuts And Ham
1. Preheat the oven to 375° Pierce the sweet potatoes all over with a fork. Place the sweet potatoes on a rimmed baking sheet and bake for about 1 hour, until tender. Let cool slightly,
2. Meanwhile, fill a medium bowl with water and squeeze a lemon half... - 34.5527
Potato Gnocchi Using Cake Flour
1. Preheat the oven to 400°. Spread a 1-inch layer of salt in a small roasting pan. Prick the potatoes all over with a fork and arrange them on the salt in a single layer. Bake until fork-tender, about 1 1/2 hours. Remove them from the oven and slit them... - 31.3869
Potato Noodles With Grilled Vegetables
To MAKE THE NOODLES: Cook the potatoes in boiling salted water until tender.
While the potatoes are still very hot, coarsely shred them into a bowl using a box grater.
Immediately add the flour, eggs, salt, nutmeg, and pepper.
Stir until evenly... - 40.6059
Diet Friendly Chicken Fricassee
Following a diet and craving to have something delicious? Not all tasty food is full of calories, just like this Diet Friendly Chicken Fricassee. This dish is high both on health and taste. Try it today. - 108.026
Recipes For A Romantic Valentine's Day Dinner
For Oysters with Champagne Vinegar Mignonette:
1. For mignonette, in a small bowl, combine vinegar, shallot, pepper, parsley, and sugar. Mix well and let it stand for 30 minutes.
2. Clean the oysters and shuck by inserting a knife gently under... - 0
Home-cooked Easter Feast
Chef Melody Shammam stopped by the set of Fox 5 San Diego's morning show to discuss Easter ideas for 2012. - 107.388
Seared Pork With Apple Cranberry Chutney In A Fine Herbs Sauce
If you’re not a traditionalist and are looking for a non-turkey dinner to serve for Thanksgiving, here is one that will make you look like a professional chef! Chef Lee Ewing joins Kat and shows how to make a fantastic Seared Pork Medallion dish with a Fine... - 114.108