- » Kosher Ground Beef
Kosher Ground Beef Recipes
Enjoy our collection of kosher ground beef recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for kosher ground beef recipes.
Stir Fried Ground Beef
1) Take a skillet and heat fat in it. Add onions and meat. Cook for about 10 minutes, stirring constantly.
2) Add pepper and salt.
3) Place in a bowl and serve with sauce. - 30.08
We love this man's meal paired with a homemade beer. Ribeye is one of the tastiest steaks. You can get it with or without the bone. A great way to cook a steak indoors is by using a grill pan. Rub the steak with olive oil, freshly ground black pepper and... - 116.611
1. In a spice grinder, grind together the pickling spice until fine.
2. In a bowl with ground beef, add in the soaked bread, kosher salt, pickling spice, paprika. Mix with hand until well combined to form patties.
3. Cover this beef mixture with... - 114.681
Quick And Simple Stuffed Cabbage Rolls
If you aren't too fond of cabbage, these stuffed cabbage rolls will definitely convert you. Stuffed with s savory meat and rice filling, these cabbage rolls are perfect for healthy and light dinner or snack. You can eat them as appetizer or cook them in a... - 134.747
When you marinate meat before cooking you both add flavor and tenderize the meat. Insert halved garlic cloves into the meat for extra flavor. You can marinate beef or poultry. Before cooking rub sea salt and freshly ground pepper on the meat for even extra... - 122.866
Real Texas Jalapeno Burger Part 1
1. Wash your hands really well with soap and water, as we will be using them to mix the ingredients into the hamburger mince.
2. In a non stick frying skillet, fry the tortillas.
3. Slice the pepper jack cheese slice , lengthwise into... - 108.368
Real Texas Jalapeno Burger Part 2
Steps To Follow For Getting Started
1. In a non stick frying skillet, fry the tortillas.
2. Slice the pepper jack cheese slice , lengthwise into three.
3. In a deep bowl, mix the ground hamburger with the ground hamburger, garlic powder, kosher salt,... - 109.862
Cheryls Home Cooking - Basic Meatloaf
Sharing a dinner meal, Meatloaf, greenbeans, and potaotes. Hope you all enjoy making this! This is such a very tasty dish for the whole family. My mother taught me how to make this dish. So from my family to yours!! - 0
My first cooking video using the new Canon EOS Rebel T3, it's also the first time I've used iMovie on my Macbook to edit a video. I think it turned out well, once I figured out how to use iMovie. This is my version of a Hell Burger, very spicy and tasty. - 110.391
I have a lot of homegrown tomatoes ripening up now and one of my favorites is Caprese salad or sandwiches. Last night I thought, how about a Caprese Burger. They turned out really good, the family loved them. - 106.451
This is a wonderful stew made with walnuts, pomegranate molasses and meatballs. You can also make Khoresht Fesenjan with chicken or duck for elegant gatherings - 125.094
Seared Chop Steak With Roasted Mushrooms And Onions
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a pan, add the bacon and cook until crispy. Remove and set aside.
3. In the same pan, add the diced potatoes and cook until brown.
4. Pop the potatoes into the oven for 10 minutes. Remove... - 113.348
Grass-fed Beef Stuffed Bell Peppers
This stuffed bell peppers recipe is amazing. I use local grass-fed beef from a farmer I know. I add carrots, celery and some Harvest Eating Northern Italian. There are alot of recipes for bell peppers on the internet, I think this one is the best! - 106.133
Quick Beef Stroganoff
This easy version of beef stoganoff is best for using up the extra Coriander-Dusted Roast Beef and gravy.
Picture Credit: Yunhee Kim
Recipe By: Grace Parisi
Pairing Note: Spicy, fruity California Merlot.
For more recipes, please visit Foodandwine.com - 30.1562
Coriander Dusted Roast Beef
Save half of this roast and some of the gravy to make beef stroganoff, beef salad or beef fajitas with the leftovers. Plus: More Beef Recipes and Tips
Picture Credit: Yunhee Kim
Recipe By: Grace Parisi
Pairing Notes: Dark-fruited Zinfandel.
For more... - 22.595
Preheat the broiler.
Sprinkle the beef patty with salt and pepper.
Place the patty on a broiler pan about 2 1/2-3 inches from the broiler.
Broil for about 3-5 minutes per side, or longer for well done.
Grilling. Prepare a grill.
Sprinkle the... - 32.5625
Healthy Braised Pot Roast
Good to know that it is finally possible to have a low carb, low cal, low fat pot roast! And for the reason that it comes from a health freak, I'm going to blindly adapt this one. So here is a pretty cool recipe for the classic pot roast in a much healthy and... - 92.4191
Beef Tenderloin Filet With Port Sauce
1. To prepare the rub, combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl. Set aside.
2. Preheat oven to 400°F. Coat each filet generously with the rub.
3. Preheat an ovenproof sauté pan over medium-high heat. Add olive oil to the pan. Place both filets in the pan - 25.7968
Best roast Beef Sandwiches
To make the horseradish spread: In a small bowl, stir together the cream cheese, mayonnaise, chutney, and horseradish until well-combined.
Season with the pepper.
To make the roast beef sandwiches: Spread the horseradish mixture on the top and bottom half of... - 42.9671
Roasted Beef In Mexican Style
If you enjoy eating Mexican food, then surely check this out. The Chef shows how to make roasted beef and it is called Carne Asada in Mexican cuisine. He adds the beef to the tortillas. This is an amazing and filling dish. So do try out the recipe and surely... - 110.003
Italian Beef Sandwich
You don't really need to rush to your neighborhood hot dog stand or an Italian bistro every time you are craving for an Italian beef sandwich. This video presents a step-by-step details on how to make scrummy beef sandwich at home a la the Italian so that you... - 112.459
Be sure to try this amazing Chili Recipe that is sure to be a tailgate favorite! - 0
Swift Standing Rib Beef Roast With Harvest Vegetables
1. Preheat oven to 450°F.
2. Using a sharp paring knife, very carefully cut diagonal slices through the fat covering the roast at 1-inch intervals, 1/2 inch deep, leaving a diamond pattern across the top.
3. Insert garlic cloves into... - 43.8598
Kobe Beef Burger
My take on "Old Homestead Steakhouse's" kobe beef hamburger, grilled on my Weber. - 114.867
1. Heat a griddle or small cast-iron skillet over high heat. Place the onion halves in the pan, cut side down, and cook until blackened (they should be as dark as you can get them). Transfer the onion to a plate and stick 1 whole clove in each half.
2. Season... - 33.6704
Beef Short Ribs With Daikon Radish And Shiitake
1. Center a rack in the oven and preheat the oven to 275ºF.
2. In a medium cast-iron pot or Dutch oven over high heat, warm 2 tablespoons of the olive oil. Season the short ribs with salt and pepper and sear until golden brown on all sides, 15 to 20 minutes.... - 37.451
Barley Beef Bacon Wrapped Tenderloin
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Clean tenderloin by removing all silver skin.Combine oil and mustard and spread evenly over tenderloin. Stir together shallots, garlic and thyme in a small bowl; rub onto tenderloin. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Wrap... - 33.4472
Spicy Beef Chili
1. In a large enameled cast-iron casserole, heat the oil. Season the chuck with salt and pepper and brown half over moderately high heat, 5 minutes. Using a slotted spoon, transfer the meat to a plate. Repeat with the remaining chuck. Add the sausage and... - 29.6622
Bbq Beef Chili Rub & Coffee Cure
Chili Coffee Steak Rub is a recipe developed by Chef Tim Byres of Smoke and Chicken Scratch, this is a delicious steak rub that is perfect for grilling or smoking. - 121.82
Fajitas With Roast Beef
These easy fajitas are best for using up the extra Coriander-Dusted Roast Beef and gravy.
Picture Credit: Yunhee Kim
Recipe By: Grace Parisi
Pairing Notes: Peppery, plummy Argentinean Malbec.
For more recipes, please visit Foodandwine.com - 23.1137
Seared Beef Rouladen With Black Forest Ham
Preheat oven to 250°.
Pound steaks to 1/4- to 1/2-inch thickness, about 4 x 5 inches each.
If necessary, butterfly steak pieces before pounding.
Season both sides of steaks with salt and pepper.
Spread 1 Tbsp mustard over one side of each steak; top with one... - 44.4621
Looking for a way to make your lunch or dinner get together special and memorable? Then watch this video and learn to cook a perfect Beef Wellington that everyone is bound to love and remember! - 107.573
Melt butter in small skillet over medium heat.
Add coarsely chopped onions and saute until transparent.
Reduce heat and cook until onions are caramelized, about 15 minutes.
Place ground meat in large mixing bowl.
Sprinkle 1 tablespoon of the Meat... - 36.2472
The Best Burger Ever
1. Heat a pan and add bacon, fry on medium low flame.
2. Remove bacon from the pan.
3. Fry onions in bacon drippings in the same pan. Sauté for a few minutes. Remove onion from the pan.
4. In a large bowl combine grounded beef, add dry... - 107.764
Take your craving for comfort food to the next level with this delicious hamburger. Kirk Leins blows you with this zesty, yummy hamburger that stars grounded beef as its key ingredient. Fun and filling, this burger is worth a try, more so if you are a... - 102.754
Homemade Bacon Cheddar Cheeseburger
This iconic American delicacy that typically consists of beef and loads of cheese is a total treat. Chef Keith Snow shows how to prepare an irresistible bacon cheddar cheeseburger that isn't just dense in taste, but also packs in quite a large wallop of... - 90.7714
Sweet And Sour Meat Balls
1) Mix together the ground beef with a teaspoon of salt and pepper
2) Using the hands shape the beef into 24 balls
3) In a bowl, mix together the egg, flour and remaining salt
4) Dip the balls into the batter and coat well.
5) In a skillet, heat the... - 44.5342
Using an electric mixer, whip together butter, ketchup, chopped red onion, pickle, 1 1/2 tsp mustard, and salt for condiment butter in a bowl until combined.
Transfer butter to parchment paper and roll into a log, twisting ends of paper to tighten.
Freeze... - 43.4697
The Best Damn Meatloaf Ever!
Let The Kitchen Witch show you how to make her delicious rendition of a comfort classic. Better still, the recipe makes two and freezes like a dream for make ahead cooking! - 0
1. Combine 1/4 cup of the wine, 1 teaspoon of the oil, 1 teaspoon of the thyme, and the salt and pepper in a zip-close plastic bag; add the beef. Squeeze out the air and seal the bag; turn to coat the beef. Refrigerate 1 hour, turning occasionally. Drain and... - 36.0963
1) Take a bowl and put cabbage in it. Pour boiling water and cover the leaves completely and soak for about 15 minutes,
2) Remove 12 (if large) or 18 (if small) leaves very carefully.
3) Take a deep heavy saucepan and heat fat in it.... - 45.8763
Pot Au Feu
1. Combine the beef, the beef and chicken broths, and the water in a large, heavy pot or Dutch oven; bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Skim any foam that rises to the surface, reduce the heat to medium, and add the bay leaf, thyme, salt, and pepper.... - 35.1494
Brisket With Olives And Preserved Lemons
Preheat oven to 350°.
Make s (1/4-inch-deep) slits into brisket; place 1 garlic clove in each slit.
Sprinkle brisket evenly with salt and black pepper.
Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
Coat pan with cooking spray.
Add brisket to... - 44.2585
Juicy Meaty Cheese Burger
Looking for an idea to make a filling and munchy snack like burger? Check out the video showing how to make Juicy Cheesy Buger with Colby Jack Cheese and ground beef pattie as the key ingredients with a strong feel of Thousand Island dressing and mustard.... - 124.746
Grilled Sirloin Skewers With Peaches And Peppers
To prepare kebabs, combine first 7 ingredients in a large bowl; toss well.
Thread 3 steak pieces, 2 peach wedges, 1 onion wedge, and 2 bell pepper pieces alternately onto each of 16 (12-inch) skewers.
Place kebabs on grill rack coated... - 39.8122
Skirt Steak With Red Wine Mojo And Orange Salsa
1) In a saucepan, add wine and allow it to come to a simmer. Take the pan off the flame, add in honey, ginger and garlic.
2) Allow the mixture to rest for about 10 minutes before adding in orange juice, lime juice, salt and pepper. Let the red... - 43.7425
Grilled Or Broiled Steak
1. Preheat broiler, prepare grill, or gather round the camp fire.
2. Sprinkle the meat with salt and pepper to taste.
3. Place the meat about 3-4 inches from the heat source and cook for about 3-4 minutes on each side. - 24.9473
Steak Chili With Fajita Seasoning
Stir together ingredients for the Fajita Seasoning; set aside.
Heat 1 Tbsp oil in a soup pot or Dutch oven over medium-high heat.
Brown half the meat in oil; transfer meat to a 4- to 6-qt slow cooker.
Brown remaining meat in 1 Tbsp oil and transfer to slow... - 44.5206
Easy Homemade Hamburgers
The drunk cook shows one of the many ways to make a hamburger! Easy and flavorful if not anything else in the video! The only problem would be the directions used are highly unhygienic and non appropriate by all means. - 67.038
Flank Steak With Chimichurri
Spicy, savory, perfectly seasoned chimichurri, bustling with rich and bold flavors of oregano and pepper drizzled over succulent, smoked chunks of steaks is indeed one dish to die for. Follow this recipe, fire up the grill, and treat your family and your... - 120.016
Grilled Steak With Arugula Salad
Hosting a family get together? Try this fabulous Grilled Steak with Arugula Salad recipe. This recipe is a complete meal with just the right balance of taste and health. Try it now. - 98.8511
Home Style Hamburgers
1) Take a mixing bowl and combine together onion, beef, salt, garlic, egg, potato, pepper and water in it.
2) Shape the mixture into 8 hamburgers.
3) Take a skillet and melt fat in it. Add the hamburgers along with onion and cook for about 15 minutes... - 39.6761
Sweet And Tangy Meat Balls
1) Take a mixing bowl and combine together egg, onion, meat, pepper and 1 teaspoon salt in it.
2) Shape the mixture into 1 inch balls and roll them lightly in cornstarch.
3) Take a deep skillet and melt fat in it.
4) Add meat balls and cook until... - 44.5018
Grilled Steak Marinated In Citrus
Grilled Steak Marinated In Citrus is something I prepare quiet often for my backyard parties. The dish is simply delicious and my relatives have already become prey to it. You will love this Grilled Steak Marinated In Citrus recipe. - 37.5497
Chile Con Carne
1) Take a Dutch oven or heavy casserole and heat oil in it. Add green pepper and onions. Cook for about 10 minutes.
2) Add meat and cook over high heat until brown, stirring constantly.
3) Stir in tomatoes, water, chili powder, sugar, salt and garlic.... - 41.5385
If you are looking to eat yummy, Italian style burgers at home, your wait ends here. Cathy shares her favorite recipe of grilled hamburger, traditional Italian burgers sandwiched between whole-wheat breads. Satisfy your cravings with this healthy, wholesome... - 107.369
Sicilian Style Meatballs
1. Pour the tomatoes and their juices into a large enameled cast-iron casserole and crush them. Add the oil and season with salt and pepper. Bring to a boil over moderately high heat. Reduce the heat to low and gently simmer for 30 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, in a... - 30.6332
It's the dead of winter, so who wants to go outside to grill a steak? Now you can make a succulent, blue cheese crusted flank steak without ever having to leave the kitchen. - 28.0934
Meatloaf With Tomato Glaze
Meatloaf is a great comfort food that would surely pep up your holiday menu. Take a look at this impressive video that shares a recipe for magnificent meatloaf with a flavorful tomato and ginger glaze. Great way to pamper your loved ones and make your food... - 135.975
Oven Roasted Strip Steak With Wild Onion And Chanterelle Compote
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. In a saucepan, prepare the chanterelle butter; put together mushrooms, wine, vinegar, shallots, garlic, salt, and pepper and simmer over medium-low heat until the mushrooms are tender and the liquid is... - 45.7754
Perfect Grilled Steak
Turn your boring weekend dinner into a sizzling food fest with perfectly grilled steak. Kirk Leins gives you a fullproof method on how to grill tender, succulent steaks to perfection. Just follow the instructions to the T, and in no minutes you will have... - 98.463
Roasted Turkey Breast
If you think that making roasted turkey is an all-day affair, you are in for a big surprise. Kirk Leins tells you how to roast perfect turkey breast in a matter of few hours. No fancy gravy, no exotic gravy — just pure and simple roasting. Try this... - 126.716
Barbecued Brisket And Burnt Ends
1. Light 50 charcoal briquettes using a chimney. Run the wand of a thermometer through a cork and use the cork to plug one of the air vents in the grill lid. Leave the remaining lid vents open and adjust the lower vents as needed (if the fire gets too hot.... - 37.1298
Balsamic And Rosemary-marinated Florentine Steak
Chef Nancy Silverton adores Antica Macelleria Cecchini, Dario Cecchini's famous butcher shop in the Tuscan town of Panzano, where she buys thick porterhouses to make this classic recipe. Chef Matt Molina and his entourage prepared the dish on their last... - 29.1202
Sterling Silver Prime Rib With Sauted Veggies At Splasher's Grill
1. Preheat the oven to 250 degrees F.
2. On to the prime rib, rub kosher salt, ground pepper, granulated garlic and chopped rosemary generously pressing gently so that it adheres to the meat.
3. For the prime rib: In a large baking pan,... - 94.0351
Grilled Ribeye Steaks And Corn On The Cob With Asparagus
Summertime calls for outdoor dinners. And what better way to amp up your outdoor dinners then firing up the grill and cook some delish fare. Sarah presents two extremely simple and lip-smacking grilled recipes — Grill Rib eye Steaks and Corn on the Cob with... - 118.641
Old Fashioned Rib Roast
Prepare a fire for indirect-heat cooking in a covered grill .
Position the grill rack 4-6 inches (10-15 cm) above the fire.
In a small bowl, stir together the salt, thyme, pepper, garlic and lemon or lime zest; set aside.
Pat the roast dry with paper... - 35.3044
Argentinian Carne Asada
1. Season the beef short ribs with kosher salt and ground pepper, set aside.
2. Prepare the grill using charcoal.
3. In a glass jar combine parsley, garlic, pepper flakes, cumin, salt and black pepper.
4. Add lime juice and olive oil,... - 107.728
Asian Spiced Short Ribs
1. Light a grill. Preheat the oven to 325° Season the ribs with salt and fennel. Grill over high heat, turning, until charred, about 12 minutes. Transfer to a roasting pan.
2. In a large bowl, mix the ketchup, wine, vinegar, molasses, onion flakes, fish... - 30.7751
1. In a mixing bowl, add ground beef, rice, eggs, kosher salt, black pepper and mix with hand until well incorporated. Set aside.
2. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
3. On a board, place the green bell pepper with their tops cut off... - 114.67
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a pot boil water and add cabbage, cook it for 20 minutes.
3. Drain the cabbage, separate the leaves.
4. Meanwhile coarsely ground the cauliflower in food processor.
5. Place a frying pan over the... - 97.1535
Meatloaf With Gravy
1. Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add onions; cook 5 minutes. Add garlic, oregano, thyme, kosher salt, and pepper; lower heat and cook 5 minutes more.
2. Heat oven to 375°. In a large bowl, combine the meats, bread crumbs, tomatoes, eggs,... - 32.3214
Fricassee Of Giblets
1) Buy gizzards, necks, wings, feet and livers.
2) Wash them thoroughly and remove heavy skin from feet.
3) Take a saucepan and heat chicken fat in it. Add onions and cook until golden brown in color.
4) Add giblets and cook for about 5... - 48.8085
Ribeye Burgers Stuffed With Bourbon-braised Bacon
This epic ribeye burger is composed of the following: ribeye patty stuffed with bourbon-braised bacon, melted blue-brie cheese, crispy prosciutto, Bermuda onions, Boston bibb lettuce, bourbon bernaise, and butter-browned challah buns. Were you searching for... - 0
Real Meatballs & Spaghetti Garofalo
1. Place the ground meats, bread crumbs, parsley, Parmesan, salt, pepper, nutmeg, egg and 3/4 cup warm water in a bowl. Combine very lightly with a fork. Using your hands, lightly form the mixture into 2-inch meatballs. You will have 14-16 meatballs.
2. - 26.5428
Prime Rib With Garlic Blue Cheese Dressing
1. Let roast stand at room temperature for 30 minutes before grilling.
2. Preheat grill.
3. In a food processor, finely mince garlic, rosemary, basil, salt and pepper. Add mustard and olive oil, processing to form a paste. Smear the paste over the top and - 29.0383
Prime Rib With Yorkshire Pudding
1. Heat oven to 500°. Have roast at room temperature. When oven is hot, salt, pepper, and flour roast and place in oven. Leave roast in 15 minutes per rib (i.e., 2 ribs = 30 minutes, 3 ribs = 45 minutes, etc.). Turn off oven and keep oven door closed at... - 29.0111
Chopped Calf's Liver
1) Under running water, wash the liver
2) In a saucepan, add the onion and water and the chicken livers
3) Bring the mixture to a boil and lower the flame; cook for about 10 minutes
4) Drain off the liquid and remove and discard the... - 39.0781
My Go To Spice Rub
This is a spice rub I use all the time. It's really good on smoked brisket. - 103.425
Super Bowl Recipe 1 - Chili Cheese Fries
1. Preheat oven to 450°F.
2. Prepare a cookie sheet covered with foil.
3. In a pot render down the bacon slices and keep the bacon bits and the bacon fat aside.
4. Dice the onions, green bell pepper, celery, mince the garlic and keep everything... - 123.252
Gourmet Turkey Burger And Hamburger With Vinegar Coleslaw
1. Cut the red and yellow onions into thick slices; slice the red and green cabbage, green onions and vine ripe tomatoes, julienne the red bell pepper.
2. Cut the carrots into matchstick, mince the roasted red bell pepper, slice the avocado,... - 0
1. Preheat oven to 400 degree F.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine ground pork and ground beef.
3. Drop onion, carrot, celery, zucchini, garlic, and peas in it.
4. Add all spice, cayenne pepper, black pepper, thyme, no salt seasoning,... - 0
Swedish Meatballs With Mushroom Sauce
These Swedish Meatballs with Mushroom Sauce are simple delectable. Watch this video to see how easy it is to prepare these flavor bombs. Along with the cream sauce they really turn out to be delicious. Try it out and you will be happy with the end result. - 116.689
Texas Spicy Wiener Sauce
1) In a pan add all the ingredients except the cornstarch and bring to a boil and let it simmer for 30 minutes.
2) After 30 minutes slowly add the cornstarch mixture, stirring constantly to thicken the sauce. Bring back to a boil, and keep... - 95.64
Pan Broiled Steaks With Barley Pilaf And Whiskey Sauce
1) Trim off the extra fat from the steaks and press the crushed peppercorns and garlic cloves into both sides of the steak. Let it rest at room temperature for about 1 hour.
2) In a heavy pan, melt butter, saute onions and mushrooms for... - 46.1271
Mix together in a small bowl the salt, pepper, paprika, marjoram, savory and garlic.
In the container of a food processor combine the beef, half of the pork fat, half of the ice water, and half of the mixed seasonings and process to a very fine grind.
Scrape... - 43.938
Spicy Barbecued Brisket
1. Prepare small slits in the cut of meat and poke small slivers of garlic into the cuts in the meat.
2. Rub the brisket with oil
3. Prepare a rub of salt, thyme, pepper, paprika and cayenne pepper. Rub this dry rub over the meat.
4.... - 43.7188
Cheese Spaghetti And Meatballs
Watch out people, fresh out of chef Jenny's kitchen straight from the Italian cuisine coming your way is the yummy and delicious Cheese Spaghetti and Meatballs. Check out the video of this tasty recipe. A great Italian recipe which is simple and easy to... - 95.2802
La Z Boy Gumbo
A delicious spicy cajun classic made the lazy way, perfect for those fall and winter evenings at home with the family or with friends - 42.7069
Oven Braised Brisket With Horseradish Sauce
1. Heat the oven to 325°F. Lightly coat a large roasting pan with oil; scatter onions in pan and pour in broth.
2. Combine oil, garlic, paprika, pepper, thyme, and salt in a bowl. Rub over the brisket to coat thoroughly. Set brisket on onions. Cover tightly... - 38.751
Steak & Guinness Pie
Tired of serving the same savory pies over and over? Then watch this video and try something different the next time you have guests over. This recipe is sure to please everyone's taste buds and earn you loads of compliments! - 107.863