- » Kosher Duck
Kosher Duck Recipes
Enjoy our collection of kosher duck recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for kosher duck recipes.
If you think cooking an exotic duck dish at home is a little tricky, then take a look at this video to see how the chef makes duck combined with scrumptious flavors of white wine and tangerine with honey. Do not miss out the thrilling duck hunting experience... - 127.762
Duck Treat Part 2 - Confit
A cooking method once used for preserving items. Now it is considered a luxury cooking technique. This was used back in the day before refrigeration. - 91.3556
Duck With Green Picholine Olives
1. The night before you plan to serve this dish, place a rack in the lower third of the oven and preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Season the duck with salt and pepper. Heat the olive oil in a medium cast-iron pot or Dutch oven over medium-high heat. Add the... - 37.2126
Lemon Tagliarini With Duck Ragu
The lemon pasta really complements the savory ragu well here. In Florence we used both fine semolina and "00" flour for the pasta dough (50/50) and just yolks instead of the whole egg. I've streamlined my fresh pasta video to make it a little easier for the... - 40.0405
Grilled Veal Suieetbreads And Crispy Duck Confit Onwilted Arugula
For Crispy Duck Confit, sprinkle 6 tablespoons salt onto duck legs; cover tightly.
Place in flat dish; add weight.
Combine remaining salt, sugar, gingerroot, pepper, garlic, rosemary and thyme; add to duck.
Cover tightly; refrigerate 1... - 40.8721
Confit Of Duck
Rinse the ducks and pat dry.
Combine the salt, pepper, herbs, and spices in a bowl.
Coat each piece of duck in the mixture and lay flat in a dish, sprinkling the remainder of the salt mixture on top.
Refrigerate for at least 2 hours (even better, up to 24... - 41.2304
Duck With Orange Sauce
1) Remove feathers by singing the duck. Wash and dry.
2) Season the duck with pepper and salt.
3) Preheat oven to 350° F.
4) Take a roasting pan and place the seasoned duck in it.
5) Roast in the oven for about 3 hours or until duck... - 43.7607
Roasted Duck With Apples
1) Singe the duck to remove pin feathers. Wash and dry thoroughly.
2) Blend together salt, minced garlic and pepper to form a smooth paste.
3) Rub duck with the prepared paste.
4) Preheat oven to 400° F.
5) Take a mixing bowl and... - 43.9591
Noodle Stuffed Duck
1) Remove feathers of the duck by singing it. Wash and dry.
2) Sprinkle the duck both inside and outside with 2 teaspoons salt, paprika, 1/2 teaspoon pepper and garlic powder.
3) Grind and chop heart, gizzard and liver.
4) Preheat oven to 375°... - 46.5133
Braised Duck Legs With Celery Root Puree
1. First, we need to prepare the duck legs, for that preheat the oven to 375° F
2. Meanwhile, take the duck legs and season it lightly with salt and pepper
3. Then take a skillet and heat the olive oil in it, over medium-low heat and... - 44.8693
Duck Pastrami Sandwich
This is my entry into the BallisticBBQ video grilling contest for 2013. I started by making pickled cabbage last weekend, deboned a whole duck, rubbed with seasoning and smoked. - 0
Duck With Dried Cherries And Sage, Mashed Parsnips And Potatoes
1. Start by preheating the oven to 400° F
2. In a small ovenproof baking dish, place the onions and cover and bake for about 60 minutes until it turns tender, then let it cool to room temperature and then peel it, make sure that the... - 45.2963
Broiled Long Island Duckling
Wash the duck under cold running water and pat thoroughly dry.
With poultry shears or a sharp knife, trim the quarters, cutting away all exposed fat.
In a shallow glass, porcelain or stainless-steel pan large enough to hold the duck quarters in one layer, mix... - 42.2404
Roast Stuffed Goose
1) Remove all the fat from goose.
2) Chop or grind the gizzard and liver.
3) Preheat oven to 350° F.
4) Take a skillet and heat 4 tablespoons fat in it. Add onions and cook until brown.
5) Add potatoes and cook over low heat for about 2... - 43.8897
For the Xocopili Jus:
Caramelize the oranges, apples, garlic, onions, carrots and celery. Add tomato paste, aromatics and spices, and let cook for another 5 minutes. Deglaze with wines and reduce 75%. Add stocks and reduce, constantly skimming until it... - 39.9606
This is a wonderful stew made with walnuts, pomegranate molasses and meatballs. You can also make Khoresht Fesenjan with chicken or duck for elegant gatherings - 125.094