- » Korma Paste
Korma Paste Recipes
Enjoy our collection of korma paste recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for korma paste recipes.
Zafarani Chicken Korma
Zafrani chicken korma is a chicken special and savory chicken preparation flavored with mace powder and a medley of mixed spices. The zafrani chicken korma is a heavy bodied dish that can be served with rice or rotis and is cooked with almond paste. - 42.7023
1. Dice potatoes, carrots and onions. Cut ginger and garlic into big pieces.
2. Pressure cook carrots, potatoes, peas, beans and tomatoes till tender.
3. Heat 2 tbsp ghee and fry whole garam masala and keep aside.
4. In the same oil fry coriander seeds till... - 47.7026
1) Arrange all the ingredients and utensils to be used.
2) Keep a... - 43.2887
Mixed Vegetable Korma
Cook paste and seeds in large heated dry pan until fragrant.
Add pumpkin, lentils and stock, bring to boil; simmer, covered, 5 minutes.
Add cauliflower; simmer, covered, about 10 minutes or until pumpkin is just tender, stirring occasionally.
Add cream and... - 33.3407
Soya Vegetable Korma
Soya vegetable korma is a mixed preparation of vegetables with soy nuggets. Best served with rice or totis, the soy vegetable korma is an indian preparation of vegtables that is cooked with a paste of spices cooked in milk with vegetables along with water.... - 45.4018
Mild Korma And Parsnip Soup
1. Make the chicken stock.
2. Wash and peel the parsnips and cut into 1/2 “ dice.
3. Peel the onion and cut into fine dice.
4. Pre-heat the grill, spread the almonds onto a baking tray and toast under the grill until a nice light golden brown... - 90.6696
Turkey Meatball Korma
1. Make the meatballs by mixing the mince with one teaspoon of the curry paste and the seasoning.
2. Shape the meat mixture into walnut sized balls set aside to chill
3. In a non-stick frying pan, heat the oil and fry the meatballs for five minutes... - 45.3852
1. Cut the mutton into medium-size pieces. Trim away the excess fat and wash well.
2. Cook the mutton with 1 cup hot water and ingredients 3 to 6. Cover with a deep lid containing water on top. Reduce heat and cook at a gentle simmer till the mutton is tender... - 42.1786
Indian Chicken Korma
Indian Chicken Korma is one of the most popular curries all over India. It is cooked in a different manner in different parts of the country. This video shows a Southern version of this delicacy. Take a look and try it out. The coconut adds magic to this dish. - 124.65
Cauliflower Chicken Korma
Yesterday, for some reason, I felt like cooking something… anything spicy, in a rich gravy. Unorganized people as we are, I couldn’t find much to work on. Here’s what we ended up with - and I must say, though it doesn’t look as nice as I would have... - 44.4755
This is a traditional Navratan Korma recipe from Mughlai Cuisine. Navratan Korma is a very delicious Indian curry . It is included as a main dish in Indian lunch and dinner menu . It goes well with pulao , but it can also be eaten with plain rice or nan .... - 46.3336
1) Make the 1 inch pieces out of lamb.
2) In a pan, melt the 1 oz of butter and... - 46.4365
Classic Chicken Korma
Cut Chicken into small pieces, wash well & marinate chicken with yogurt, ginger garlic paste, salt, chilly powder & turmeric powder for half-an-hour.
Heat oil in a deep saucepan, when hot, add mustard seeds, shajeera, bayleaf, cloves & cinnamon stick & saute... - 39.7862
Grind them with coconut, ginger, garlic, saboot dhania and chhoti elaichi together to a paste along with curd.
Cook till onions turn golden brown.
Stir to mix well.
Add the kaju curd paste.
Cook on low heat... - 39.1966
Chicken Korma is a typical mughlai preparation dating back to the 16th century. Korma, essentially, is a gravy prepared by simmering meat in spices, youghurt and cream. The meat used varies from mutton, chicken, lamb to even beef. - 50.1139
Lamb Korma, a classic Indian Non-vegetarian Dish is tender pieces of lamb cooked in thick tomato gravy. The flavor of this dish is further enhanced by using Mint and Cilantro and squeezing a dash of lime just before serving. Lamb Korma is a great... - 47.0092
Heat a small iron skillet or griddle over medium flame, and dry-roast the coriander, cumin, and coconut, tossing them around with a spoon.
Roast for 2 to 3 minutes until the spices turn dark brown, and set aside.
Remove skillet from heat.
Place onions,... - 44.9041
1. Grate the onions and keep it aside.
2. Blanch the tomatoes in hot water for about 20 mins. Peel the skin and finely chop them and keep it aside.
3. Cut the Fried paneer into small pieces and Soak them in warm water till you add them to the curry.
4.... - 48.1371
Classic Navratan Korma
Planning to treat your family to an Indian delicacy today? there's nothing better than this Classic Navratan Korma. The dish is packed with flavors and is truly delectable. Do not give it a miss. - 128.607
Miutton korma is a spicy indian preparation of mutton that can be served with rice or a variety of indian flatbreads. This mutton korma recipe is cooked in the microwave along with coconut milk, poppy seeds, ginger, garlic and tomato puree with chilis for... - 42.5081
Indian Paneer Korma
Paneer cubes cooked in velvety smooth gravy and has a goodness of all Indian spices that is combined with awesome flavors from bell peppers and garnished with cream! Being a paneer fan I can eat this almost every day :) I love the color, texture and heavenly... - 116.591
Gosht Kofta Korma
'Gosht' means meat of the Lamb/Mutton. Kofta's implies spicy deep-fried balls and Korma is thick gravy. This Meatballs Korma is an absolutely delicious dish. - 47.1163
Murg Malai Korma
creamy and tasty,specialy who love indian food,but like less mild food.this is for them - 45.3147
Boil the jack frute pieces in a pan with some water and half the amount of turmeric Drain and set aside.
In a pan, heat the oil and ghee to smoking point.
Reduce heat and add the cummin seeds and bay leaves.
Fry until the spices are fragrant.
Add the... - 41.8759
1. Prepare kidney into 1/2 pieces.
2. Fry chopped onions.
3. Add spices and fry for 10-15 minutes. Add dahi and tomato puree.
4. Add ginger-garlic paste mixed with water to make a gravy
5. Add kidney pieces for a little while (not too long or they will become... - 30.5752
This Turkey kofta korma is perfect for those who are avoiding red meat or want a healthier alternative. The Indian Chef uses turkey mince to make spicy koftas (meatballs) and adds them to a creamy korma sauce turning the otherwise lean and bland turkey meat... - 108.101
Murgi Ka Korma
Heat sufficient oil in a round-bottomed pan or wok over medium heat.
Fry the sliced onions until golden brown and crisp.
Spread over paper towels to drain off the excess oil.
Place the yogurt, ricotta cheese, almonds, and fried onions (saving a few to... - 45.8084
Mughlai Navratan Korma
Mughlai Navratan Korma has a luscious taste. Mughlai Navratan Korma gets its taste from vegetable mixed with nuts and flavored with spices. Mughlai Navratan Korma is loved by vegetarian food lovers. - 42.8314
Spicy Beef Korma
If you dig on kormas, try this Spicy beef korma in some restaurant. This is a traditional recipe prepared on the occasion of Bakri-eid, a Muslim festival. It is a common and popular dish. This video gives a step-by-step guide on how to make this dish at home. - 113.059
Lamb And Nut Korma
1 Grind the nuts and chillies in a liquidizer; add water if needed.
2 Mix the cinnamon, cardamom, ginger, cloves, garlic, coriander and cumin. Add the nuts and chillies, and mix with the water to a paste.
3 Fry the onion gently for 5 minutes in the butter.... - 32.4992
Paneer Korma With Pineapple
1. Grind coconut, khus-khus, red chillies, ginger, garlic and dhania together to a paste. Add haldi.
2. Heat oil. Add onions. Cook till onions turn brown.
3. Add the above paste. Cook on low heat for 2 minutes.
4. Add french beans, peas and carrots. Stir for... - 36.4544
Lamb And Nut Korma
Grind the nuts and chiles together.
If using a food processor, a little water may be needed.
Mix together the coriander, ginger, cumin, cinnamon, cardamom, cloves and garlic.
Add the nut mixture and water and blend to a smooth paste.
Saute the onions in the... - 42.7604
Prepare the TVP Set aside.
Dry-fry the poppy and sesame seeds in a small frying pan over low heat until light golden in color.
Let cool for a minute or so.
Place the seeds in a blender along with the garlic and ginger, and blend until a smooth paste is... - 45.5291
Indian gourd (Parwal) with potatoes cooked with spices. Use canned if fresh not available. Very tasty. - 48.1076
Shrimp Mutter Korma
De-tail & clean shrimp well (Frozen cooked shrimp is a good substitute).
Grind & puree tomatoes, cilantro & yogurt together.
Heat oil in a wok, add mustard seeds & allow them to splutter; Then add cumin seeds, onions, ginger garlic paste, cloves, cinnamon... - 37.8592
Place the yogurt, cardamom, ginger, garlic, and almonds in a blender and blend to a smooth paste.
In a wide-based, nonstick pan, heat the oil over medium heat.
Add the lamb, onions, bay leaves, and cloves, and stir-fry for 10 minutes or until the... - 46.629
Korma Kaffar Shahi
Korma Kaffar Shahi is a yummy lamb preparation that will definitely be a winner at the next party you host. I served the Korma Kaffar Shahi last week for my husband's colleagues and they loved it. Donâ€™t miss this one out. - 39.2853