- » Korma
Korma is a type of a curry that has its roots in Central Asia. Spelled in a variety of ways as qorma, khorma, kavurma and kurma the dish is usually cooked in a thick yoghurt based sauce with various condiments ... More »
Indian Chicken Korma
Indian Chicken Korma is one of the most popular curries all over India. It is cooked in a different manner in different parts of the country. This video shows a Southern version of this delicacy. Take a look and try it out. The coconut adds magic to this dish. - 126.766
Classic Navratan Korma
Planning to treat your family to an Indian delicacy today? there's nothing better than this Classic Navratan Korma. The dish is packed with flavors and is truly delectable. Do not give it a miss. - 125.37
Nine Gems Gravy Curry
Kormas or gravy curries are popular across India particularly the North from the time of Mughals. Check out Madhura showing how to make Navratan Korma or Nine Gems Gravy Curry with nine different nutritious vegetables. Great with puris or rotis! - 121.712
This Turkey kofta korma is perfect for those who are avoiding red meat or want a healthier alternative. The Indian Chef uses turkey mince to make spicy koftas (meatballs) and adds them to a creamy korma sauce turning the otherwise lean and bland turkey meat... - 116.049
Indian Paneer Korma
Paneer cubes cooked in velvety smooth gravy and has a goodness of all Indian spices that is combined with awesome flavors from bell peppers and garnished with cream! Being a paneer fan I can eat this almost every day :) I love the color, texture and heavenly... - 114.926
Spicy Beef Korma
If you dig on kormas, try this Spicy beef korma in some restaurant. This is a traditional recipe prepared on the occasion of Bakri-eid, a Muslim festival. It is a common and popular dish. This video gives a step-by-step guide on how to make this dish at home. - 109.775
Looking for a change of taste from your regular and boring chicken recipes - this is a must-try. The Malaysian chicken kurma offers you spicy yet delectable preparation of chicken, which will melt into your mouth. Serve it over plain basmati rice to enjoy the... - 95.2804
Chicken Korma is a typical mughlai preparation dating back to the 16th century. Korma, essentially, is a gravy prepared by simmering meat in spices, youghurt and cream. The meat used varies from mutton, chicken, lamb to even beef. - 48.6951
1)Make a paste of the ingredients in section A and marinate for an hour.
2)In a bowl, beat together cream and saffron.
3)In a deep saucepan, heat ghee and sauté onion until golden. Remove half onion and keep it for later use.
4)Then,... - 48.6662
Light Chicken Korma
1. In a large skillet, heat oil
2. Add ginger, garlic and onion and sauté until softened.
3. Add the chicken sauté for about 5 minutes until lightly browned.
4. Sprinkle the garam masala and sauté for another 1 minute.
5. Add stock and stir.
6.... - 48.0088
Soya Vegetable Korma
Soya vegetable korma is a mixed preparation of vegetables with soy nuggets. Best served with rice or totis, the soy vegetable korma is an indian preparation of vegtables that is cooked with a paste of spices cooked in milk with vegetables along with water.... - 47.5547
Place the yogurt, cardamom, ginger, garlic, and almonds in a blender and blend to a smooth paste.
In a wide-based, nonstick pan, heat the oil over medium heat.
Add the lamb, onions, bay leaves, and cloves, and stir-fry for 10 minutes or until the... - 47.1388
Shahi Chicken Korma
Shahi Chicken Korma has a fine taste. Shahi Chicken Korma gets its taste from chicken mixed with chili powder and lemon juice, flavored with spices. Shahi Chicken Korma is loved by chicken lovers all over the world. - 46.991
Mughlai Navratan Korma
Mughlai Navratan Korma has a luscious taste. Mughlai Navratan Korma gets its taste from vegetable mixed with nuts and flavored with spices. Mughlai Navratan Korma is loved by vegetarian food lovers. - 46.9822
Prepare the TVP Set aside.
Dry-fry the poppy and sesame seeds in a small frying pan over low heat until light golden in color.
Let cool for a minute or so.
Place the seeds in a blender along with the garlic and ginger, and blend until a smooth paste is... - 46.7323
Indian gourd (Parwal) with potatoes cooked with spices. Use canned if fresh not available. Very tasty. - 46.6218
Potato And Pea Korma
First, dry-roast the poppy seeds and sesame seeds.
When cool, place the seeds in a spice grinder and grind to a powder.
Remove from the grinder and place in a bowl.
Add the yogurt, garam masala, ginger, ground coriander, garlic, chilli powder, salt, lemon... - 46.5814
If you are looking for a nutritious treat to serve on festive days, Navratan Korma is just what will satiate your palate. It is a variation of vegetable korma, which uses a combination of 9 different veggies, fruits and nuts! Here is a simple recipe to... - 46.5523
1. Grate the onions and keep it aside.
2. Blanch the tomatoes in hot water for about 20 mins. Peel the skin and finely chop them and keep it aside.
3. Cut the Fried paneer into small pieces and Soak them in warm water till you add them to the curry.
4.... - 46.4492
Apply salt to fish and fry till light brown.
Drain and keep aside.
Take 6 tbs oil.
Fry onions golden brown.
Remove and grind to a paste.
In the same oil, add cloves, cardamoms and pepper corns.
When spluttering, add ginger, garlic, chillies, coriander and... - 46.4156
Paneer & Peas Kurma
Can use Fried baby potatoes instead of cottage cheese. very less oil needed. - 46.3124
1 Cut lamb into 1-inch cubes, trimming off excess fat.
2 In a bowl, mix yogurt with cardamom, cumin and turmeric.
3 Add lamb and toss to coat throughly.
4 Cover the bowl and marinate for 1 hour.
5 In a heavy saucepan, add... - 46.2903
1. Dice potatoes, carrots and onions. Cut ginger and garlic into big pieces.
2. Pressure cook carrots, potatoes, peas, beans and tomatoes till tender.
3. Heat 2 tbsp ghee and fry whole garam masala and keep aside.
4. In the same oil fry coriander seeds till... - 46.104
Turkey Meatball Korma
1. Make the meatballs by mixing the mince with one teaspoon of the curry paste and the seasoning.
2. Shape the meat mixture into walnut sized balls set aside to chill
3. In a non-stick frying pan, heat the oil and fry the meatballs for five minutes... - 46.0397
Murgi Ka Korma
Heat sufficient oil in a round-bottomed pan or wok over medium heat.
Fry the sliced onions until golden brown and crisp.
Spread over paper towels to drain off the excess oil.
Place the yogurt, ricotta cheese, almonds, and fried onions (saving a few to... - 45.7988
1. In a large bowl mix the chicken pieces with the yogurt and salt and set aside 1 hour.
2. In a pan saute the onions and garlic in ghee lightly until soft.
3. In cheesecloth bag tie the cracked cardamoms, peppercorns, cloves, cinnamon and bay... - 45.6381
Lamb Korma, a classic Indian Non-vegetarian Dish is tender pieces of lamb cooked in thick tomato gravy. The flavor of this dish is further enhanced by using Mint and Cilantro and squeezing a dash of lime just before serving. Lamb Korma is a great... - 45.4281
1) Make the 1 inch pieces out of lamb.
2) In a pan, melt the 1 oz of butter and... - 44.8502
This is a traditional Navratan Korma recipe from Mughlai Cuisine. Navratan Korma is a very delicious Indian curry . It is included as a main dish in Indian lunch and dinner menu . It goes well with pulao , but it can also be eaten with plain rice or nan .... - 44.7173
Lamb And Nut Korma
Grind the nuts and chiles together.
If using a food processor, a little water may be needed.
Mix together the coriander, ginger, cumin, cinnamon, cardamom, cloves and garlic.
Add the nut mixture and water and blend to a smooth paste.
Saute the onions in the... - 44.6183
Boil the jack frute pieces in a pan with some water and half the amount of turmeric Drain and set aside.
In a pan, heat the oil and ghee to smoking point.
Reduce heat and add the cummin seeds and bay leaves.
Fry until the spices are fragrant.
Add the... - 44.3312
This Kurma Curry is a desire. Make this a part of your weekend menu with rice and your family won't stop praising you forever ! Just try this Kurma Curry and let me know if I was wrong ! - 44.029
Miutton korma is a spicy indian preparation of mutton that can be served with rice or a variety of indian flatbreads. This mutton korma recipe is cooked in the microwave along with coconut milk, poppy seeds, ginger, garlic and tomato puree with chilis for... - 43.9854
Murg Malai Korma
creamy and tasty,specialy who love indian food,but like less mild food.this is for them - 43.7077
Heat a small iron skillet or griddle over medium flame, and dry-roast the coriander, cumin, and coconut, tossing them around with a spoon.
Roast for 2 to 3 minutes until the spices turn dark brown, and set aside.
Remove skillet from heat.
Place onions,... - 43.7022
Trim excess fat from lamb.
Cut into 1-inch cubes.
In a large bowl combine yogurt, cumin, turmeric and cardamom.
Add lamb cubes; toss to coat well.
Allow to marinate 1 hour.
Drain lamb cubes well, reserving marinade.
Saute onions and garlic in 2 tablespoons... - 43.4999
Melt ghee in a pan and fry ground masala.
Add half of the garam masala.
Fry for 10 minutes, sprinkling water as necessary.
When masala is fried and ghee comes on top, add well beaten curds.
Cook till masala is dry and ghee comes on the top again.
Combine... - 42.9
Cauliflower Chicken Korma
Yesterday, for some reason, I felt like cooking something… anything spicy, in a rich gravy. Unorganized people as we are, I couldn’t find much to work on. Here’s what we ended up with - and I must say, though it doesn’t look as nice as I would have... - 42.8414
Cut the chicken into 1 inch pieces.
Thinly slice two of the onions.
Heat the oil in a large pan, add the whole chillies and sliced onions and fry until brown.
Meanwhile, chop the remaining onion, then add it to the pan with all the spices, except the... - 42.4092
Zafarani Chicken Korma
Zafrani chicken korma is a chicken special and savory chicken preparation flavored with mace powder and a medley of mixed spices. The zafrani chicken korma is a heavy bodied dish that can be served with rice or rotis and is cooked with almond paste. - 42.3619
1) Arrange all the ingredients and utensils to be used.
2) Keep a... - 42.0781
Dim Korma is delicious dish made from Egg, Potato, Grean Peas. Especially great for marriage, parties and Holi. - 42.0047
1. Cut the mutton into medium-size pieces. Trim away the excess fat and wash well.
2. Cook the mutton with 1 cup hot water and ingredients 3 to 6. Cover with a deep lid containing water on top. Reduce heat and cook at a gentle simmer till the mutton is tender... - 41.7332
Wash and dry chicken pieces.
Mix buttermilk with 2 cloves garlic; marinate chicken in buttermilk 2 hours at room temperature, turning occasionally.
Melt butter or margarine in casserole or heavy saucepan, and cook onions and remaining garlic with salt,... - 41.3546
Korma Kaffar Shahi
Korma Kaffar Shahi is a yummy lamb preparation that will definitely be a winner at the next party you host. I served the Korma Kaffar Shahi last week for my husband's colleagues and they loved it. Donâ€™t miss this one out. - 41.3546
Mutton Or Lamb Korma
Trim fat off chops.
Crush the garlic and combine with ginger and 1/2 cup yoghurt and brush mixture over chops.
Leave several hours.
Finely slice large onion, bruise the cloves, cardamom pods and cinnamon stick with a rolling pin.
Heat oil or ghee and saute... - 41.0188
Grind them with coconut, ginger, garlic, saboot dhania and chhoti elaichi together to a paste along with curd.
Cook till onions turn golden brown.
Stir to mix well.
Add the kaju curd paste.
Cook on low heat... - 40.7052
Shahi Spring Lamb Korma
1. Pour the oil into a heavy-based saucepan and place over a medium heat. When the oil is hot, add the onions, bay leaf and cardamoms and fry gently until golden brown. Remove from the heat and set aside.
2. In a large mixing bowl, blend the lamb, fennel... - 40.5971
Lamb And Mushroom Korma
1. In a skillet, melt the butter and saute onions till soft; add garlic and spices and fry for a couple of minutes
2. Add lamb pieces to it and coat it well with the spice mixture; add yogurt, cover and allow to simmer for three quarters of an hour
3.... - 40.361
Classic Chicken Korma
Cut Chicken into small pieces, wash well & marinate chicken with yogurt, ginger garlic paste, salt, chilly powder & turmeric powder for half-an-hour.
Heat oil in a deep saucepan, when hot, add mustard seeds, shajeera, bayleaf, cloves & cinnamon stick & saute... - 39.7575
Shrimp Mutter Korma
De-tail & clean shrimp well (Frozen cooked shrimp is a good substitute).
Grind & puree tomatoes, cilantro & yogurt together.
Heat oil in a wok, add mustard seeds & allow them to splutter; Then add cumin seeds, onions, ginger garlic paste, cloves, cinnamon... - 39.6213
Chicken Korma With Broccoli And Toasted Almonds
1.Take a 12 inch non stick medium skillet, put nuts in it and roast until golden for 5 minutes by moving the skillet to and forth.
2.Once done, heat oil and put chicken in it.
3.Saute chicken for 2 minutes.
4.Stir in coconut sauce, broccoli and 1/2 cup... - 38.8954
Heat the oil in a large saucepan over medium-low heat.
When hot, add the onions, chiles, cinnamon, and cloves, and cook, stirring frequently, until the onions brown.
Add the chicken pieces and stir frequently until the meat is seared on all sides.
Mix the... - 38.6754
Paneer Korma With Pineapple
1. Grind coconut, khus-khus, red chillies, ginger, garlic and dhania together to a paste. Add haldi.
2. Heat oil. Add onions. Cook till onions turn brown.
3. Add the above paste. Cook on low heat for 2 minutes.
4. Add french beans, peas and carrots. Stir for... - 37.8277
1. Cut mutton into big pieces. Wash and drain. Apply ground spices and set aside.
2. Heat 100 gm. of fat. Add mutton, sugar and salt. Cover and cook over a slow fire till all the water that comes out of the meat is dried.
3. Add just sufficient water to cover... - 36.3764
1. Melt ghee on medium heat and saute onions, garlic and ginger for 1 minute. Add coriander and chili powder and saute 1 more minute.
2. Increase heat and add pork, stir occasionally until browned.
3. Reduce heat to medium. Add about 1/4 of sour cream, stir... - 36.3219
Mughlai Chicken Korma
1. Place the yogurt, tomato puree, chilli powder, cumin, ground coriander, salt, lemon juice, fresh coriander and corn oil in a large mixing bowl and blend with a whisk. Add the chicken cubes, cover and leave to marinate at room temperature for about 1... - 35.4416
Chicken Indian Style Korma
Brown chicken in a large preheated nonstick skillet.
Add remaining ingredients in order given.
Cover and simmer, stirring occasionally, for 40 minutes or until chicken is tender.
Divide evenly. - 35.2679
King Prawn Korma
1. In a bowl, mix together the tomato puree, coconut milk, ground almonds, ginger, garlic, chilli powder, ground cardamom and garam masala.
2. Heat the oil in a heavy-based saucepan, pour in the coconut mixture and stir-fry over a medium heat for about 2... - 34.7329
Mixed Vegetable Korma
Cook paste and seeds in large heated dry pan until fragrant.
Add pumpkin, lentils and stock, bring to boil; simmer, covered, 5 minutes.
Add cauliflower; simmer, covered, about 10 minutes or until pumpkin is just tender, stirring occasionally.
Add cream and... - 34.713
1. Heat the oil in a Bald pan or wok, add the onion seeds and curry leaves and fry until the seeds start popping.
2. Add the onions to the pan and stir-fry until golden brown.
3. Stir in the pumpkin and stir-fry until golden brown.
4. Stir in the yogurt... - 34.2844
Lamb And Nut Korma
1 Grind the nuts and chillies in a liquidizer; add water if needed.
2 Mix the cinnamon, cardamom, ginger, cloves, garlic, coriander and cumin. Add the nuts and chillies, and mix with the water to a paste.
3 Fry the onion gently for 5 minutes in the butter.... - 34.0529
Chicken Korma is delicious food Specially great for holiday chrismas and holi. - 33.0282
Rice Pilau For Korma
Melt butter or margarine, and saute' onion, garlic, whole spices and allspice 5 minutes; remove whole spices.
Add rice, and stir over low heat 5 minutes or until golden.
Add salt, saffron and sufficient water to cover rice by 2 inches.
Cover tightly, and... - 32.669
1. Prepare kidney into 1/2 pieces.
2. Fry chopped onions.
3. Add spices and fry for 10-15 minutes. Add dahi and tomato puree.
4. Add ginger-garlic paste mixed with water to make a gravy
5. Add kidney pieces for a little while (not too long or they will become... - 32.4678
1. Fry 4 sliced onions in 1/2 cup oil and remove from degchi.
2. Now cook and fry mutton, adding drops of garlic juice.
3. When fried add a little water, pepper, cloves and cardamoms and cook.
4. When mutton is ready add 20 ground almonds, a little saffron... - 30.4695
Put the fish pieces in a dish. Mix together the yoghurt (yogurt), turmeric and garlic and stir into the fish. Leave to marinate for an hour.
Put the butter in a large dish and cook on full power for 45 seconds. Add the onions and spices, cover and cook on... - 30.0135
1. Take korma and add onios.
2. Over that add some onions and chooda.
3. Now add some chopped cilantro over that and squeeze a lemon.
4. Serve immediately. - 23.4283
Healthier Appetizing Chicken Korma
"Korma" or 'Kurma' traces its origin to Mughalai cuisine that was introduced into Northern India and Pakistan when the Mughals established their rule in these parts. A korma could be mildly spiced or fiery and can make use of any meat and sometimes even... - 0
Tofu Korma: Indian Vegetarian
Learn how to make Tofu Korma- a delicious vegetarian curry at home using some wonderful spices and simple cooking technique. - 0
Paneer Corn Korma (protein Rich)
Paneer corn korma, this protein rich dish is packed with the goodness of curds and paneer, and tastes great with piping hot parathas. Protein-rich foods like coconut, poppy seeds and cashew nuts are dry roasted and blended well to make a paste that imparts a... - 0
Navrathan Korma - Vegetable Korma
Creamy, yummy gravy curry which goes well with any Indian bread.Follow the step by step instructions to make this delicious curry at home to impress your family and friends. - 0
Navratan Korma / Veg Korma / Indian Vegetarian Curry
How to make delicious Navratan Korma which is a rich, mild and creamy Indian vegetarian curry dish made using variety of vegetables, cream and Indian spices. Vegetarian Korma dish in which vegetables are cooked in mild creamy tangy curry sauce. - 0
This Gobi Kurma Recipe is one of recent favorite cauliflower recipe. - 0
This corn korma is a perfect recipe that one can enjoy with rotis or just like that. Serve it as soon as you have made it to enjoy it the most. - 0
Korma Recipes By Category