- » Korean Traditional
Korean Traditional Recipes
Enjoy our collection of korean traditional recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for korean traditional recipes.
Korean Food: Traditional Korean Chicken Soup (삼계탕)
Chicken soup in summer? While in most other cultures it isn’t common to eat hot chicken soup in summer, the Koreans love to differ in this regards. The goodness of chicken, ginseng, dates, chestnuts and rice helps to recover energy and strength that is... - 127.173
Gu Jeol Paan - Traditional Korean Appetizer
Another healthy and delicious Gu Jeol Paan recipe - Nine item plate with sauteed vegetables, mushroom and chicken - It can be served as an appetizer or main entree. Great for parties and special occasions! - 108.58
Bibimbap - Traditional Korean Dish
3. In a sauté pan, heat olive oil.
4. Individually sauté the vegetables beginning with the one which has the lightest color.
5. Sauté the onions first with a little salt. Set aside . Saute the zucchini and the bell flower roots and set... - 100.525
Kimchi Jigae - Traditional Korean Stew
1. Heat the beef broth with the shitake mushroom and the dried seaweed.
2. In a Dutch oven or heavy bottomed pan, heat the cooking oil.
3. Add the pork bones and season with salt and pepper.
4. Brown the bones on a medium high heat... - 99.7435
Traditional Rice Cake Soup
Whether you are looking for a healthy snack or something to kick start your feast, rice cake soup will make for a viable choice. Anna Kim shows you how you can whomp up this traditional Korean Lunar New Year soup that comprises of pillow-soft rice cakes and... - 94.7795
How To Make Traditional Korean Rice Cake (gyung Dan)
There are many different kinds of rice cake, but I'm going to introduce gyung dan to you. On special occasions, the first thing my mom and grandmother did was to prepare rice cake, so this is what I'm going to show you. - 85.5421
Traditional Korean Cookies, Maejakgwa
Hi Everyone, today, I will show you how to make a very delicious traditional Korean cookie called “maejakgwa” in Korean. These lightly ginger flavored cookies are very crunchy and are covered with a sweet syrup. Not only are they delicious, they look very... - 0
Rice Punch Korean
A traditional Korean drink that is cool, light, and refreshing with just a subtle hit of sweetness. - 0