- » Korean Tofu
Korean Tofu Recipes
Enjoy our collection of korean tofu recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for korean tofu recipes.
Korean Pork And Tofu Jeon
If you looking for unique party appetizer ideas, try this popular Korean patties! This pork and tofu jeon recipe is just one of many versions, and might be just the thing to convert your tofu hating friends into tofu fans. These Korean patties with a... - 122.743
Korean Soondubu Jjigae
Winter is the time to enjoy hearty flavors and soulful aromas of spicy stews. This hot and spicy Korean tofu stew popularly called Soondubu jjigae is the perfect thing to warm up your toes, unclog your sinuses and comfort you on a chilly night. Make sure to... - 118.116
How To Make Korean Soybean Soup Daenjangjigae
Whether you’re sick, or cold, this is a perfect little bowl of soothing soup that can be put together in a flash. If you can cut up veggies, you can certainly be 15 minutes away from enjoying this on a chilly day with a hot bowl of steamed Rice and... - 116.116
Korean - Style Fried Tofu Side Dish
1. Divide the tofu in half and slice it into ½ inch pieces, place it in a plate.
2. Sprinkle salt and black pepper on both sides of the tofu, set aside.
3. Finely chop onion, green onion and carrots, set aside.
4. In a mixing bowl combine soy... - 115.638
Korean Spicy Tofu Stir-fry
Some of the best recipes are those which are made with intuition. Tofu is a great option for meatless cooking and goes so well with this spicy-sweet sauce. This Korean style spicy tofu stir-fry is a great dish for a vegetarian meal in a hurry. It’s a... - 114.071
Korean Food: Fried Firm Tofu (두부 부침 = Dubu Buchim)
If you are a vegetarian or Vegan who loves tofu and is looking for various way to make different tofu dishes at home, this recipe is one you must have in your repertoire. This recipe shows a very simple but delicious way to turn simple tofu into a delicious... - 111.104
Korean Food: Tofu Soybeanpaste Soup (두부 된장찌개)
On a cold and rainy night, when you are craving for something to warm your toes and fill your tummy, try this comforting, cure-all soup. It is spicy and fresh, and easy to make. You can make this into a meatless soup by using just tofu and substituting... - 110.402
Korean Food: Spicy Extra Soft Tofu Soup (순두부 찌개)
This spicy stew is filled with exotic flavors, perfect for warming up on a cold night, hearty though to stick to your ribs, and spicy enough to unblock your sinuses! Indulge in the savory and smooth textures of the extra soft tofu and have your senses... - 110.325
Tofu Kimchi - Korean Food
1. Chop the bacon slices.
2. In a sauté pan, add the bacon slices and sauté until they turn crispy and starts to render fat.
3. Add the chopped pork loin. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Add the onion and sauté well.
5. Next goes in... - 106.014
Oyster And Chive Pancake With Spicy Seafood Tofu Soup
Cathlyn invites her good friend Tammy Wright, a personal trainer, to the show and shares some very healthy and delicious recipes using seafood and tofu. These recipes are ideal for summer as they are light, low calorie and very nutritious, ideal for hot days... - 104.884
Classic Korean Soon Doobu Cchiggae
The wintry months are here and are giving you cold feet and clogged sinuses? Here is an instant remedy. Watch Cathlyn prepare this spicy hearty soup of soft tofu, beef and mushrooms and egg in an amazingly rich and spicy broth for her guest on the show.... - 104.164
Korean Tofu Jeon
If you are not satisfied with the regular starters or snacks that you eat at home, here is a Korean tofu jeon recipe that is crisp and soft and will tantalize your taste buds for a long time. It is also a vegetarian's delight. Take a look at this video for... - 103.875
Korean Food: Tuna Kimchi Soup (참치 김치찌개)
If you have leftover kimchi which is over fermented then add it to a pot with these ingredients and make a one-pot healthy meal. Aeri makes kimchi soup using canned tuna instead of beef or pork and adds tofu too. This is a much healthier version and tastes... - 99.0475
Spicy Tofu Stew
Cold weather calls for some hot and spicy stew for a cozy comfort feeling. Watch this impressive video that displays a super simple spicy tofu stew recipe. The stew would turn out to be absolutely appealing and truely irresistible. Check it out..... - 94.4352
Korean Miso Soup
Plan to make a delicious homemade soup for lunch or dinner? Try miso soup — a spicy, light broth that is almost a signature succulent soup of Korea. Highly appetizing, Anna Kim tells you how you can easily stir up miso soup at home using simple store-bought... - 90.2523
Spicy Fried Tofu
Cut tofu in half horizontally; sprinkle with salt; let stand 10 minutes.
Pat dry; cut tofu in lx2-inch pieces.
In bowl, mix next three ingredients until smooth.
Heat 1 tablespoon peanut oil in a wok until hot.
Dip tofu pieces, one at a time, in batter; fry... - 41.2351
Miso Ramen With Tofu
1. According to instructions on the pack, cook the noodles; drain and rinse in cold water
2. Put half the noodles, beansprouts and the stir fry mix into a sealable contained and chill them
3. In a pan, boil water and add miso sachets; add the rest of... - 33.0372
Tofu Greek Salad And Korean Hot And Spicy Tofu Cakes
FOR GREEK SALAD
1. Combine extra virgin olive oil, sea salt, red wine vinegar, and black pepper, oregano, basil and kalamata olives in a jar. Mix it well.
2. In a bowl, place tofu and pour the dressing over it. Mix it well and let it rest for 4... - 0
Korean Food: Soy Bean Noodles With Tofu (두부 콩국수)
1. In a saucepan, boil water, place tofu, cook for about 30 seconds.
2. In a blender, add almonds, peanuts, tofu and milk, grind for about a minute. Transfer to a large mixing bowl.
3. Add sugar and salt. Mix until the sugar and salt dissolves.... - 0
Korean Food: Tofu Kimchi (두부 김치)
1. In a mixing bowl, place all the pork ingredients and mix well. Cover with a plastic wrap and marinade for at least 15 minutes.
2. In a small mixing bowl, mix together all the ingredients for kimchi.
3. In a skillet, fry pork at medium... - 0
How To Make Silken Tofu Soup
Bright and vibrant, this soup provides warmth and comfort. Overflowing with sweet and tender seafood and silken tofu floating on top, the tofu adds body and soaks up all the different flavors to add a different textural dimension to the soup. - 0
Korean Tofu Recipes By Category